Study Buddies Troy and Suzie

Story Info
But mostly Charlie.
5.9k words
4.6
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the fourth story in my Study Buddies trilogy. I didn't know I had this one in me until last week. There is no need to read the others before reading this one, they just have some overlap of characters from my college days in the early 1990s. I was an ag major at a small university and had a close group of guy friends I hung out with.

I was walking across campus when I stepped over a poster taped to the sidewalk. "Nude models wanted! $$$" with a phone number below. I went to class, but the poster was in the back of my mind. I began wondering, who would be a nude model? Is it for a class or something else? I could use the money, could I pose naked in front of people? On the way to my next class I jotted down the number.

I hadn't done any modeling of any kind, but it seemed like easy money. Sort of, except for the nude thing. I spent a couple of days tossing things around in my mind and then got up the nerve to call the number. It was the Fine Arts department. They had a small class focused on the human form and they needed a variety of models over the semester. Each model would be used two evenings a week over the semester. And the money was good. I set up an interview with Dr Cochran.

Dr Cochran's secretary pointed me to his office. The door was ajar, so I opened it and Dr Cochran looked up from his desk. He was a distinguished looking older fellow. He looked a little like the guy on the Monopoly game, but without the monocle.

"Susannah?"

"I go by Suzie, sir. I'm here for the modeling job."

"Nice to meet you, Suzie."

The professor indicated a screen in the corner of his office, "I need to see how comfortable you are in the nude."

Uhoh, I hadn't exactly planned on an audition. Reluctantly, I walked across the room and slid behind the screen to find a stool and a hook screwed into the wall. I slipped my top over my head and hung it on the hook. Then I sat down and slipped off my boots and socks.

"You will need to be completely nude, no underwear," the professor called out.

"Yeah, yeah I know," I thought. I stood up and slipped my jeans down and folded them on the stool. I took a deep breath and unhooked my bra and hung it over my shirt. Finally, I slipped my thumbs into my panties and slid them to the floor. I stepped out of them and tucked them into my jeans. Why this bit of modesty behind the screen when I would be standing naked in front of a stranger? I have no idea.

I glanced down at my body. I had nice, perky B cup breasts with small, and currently, very hard nipples. My tummy was toned, flat and full of butterflies. My pussy was neatly trimmed. I was wet and tingly with the idea of stepping out from behind the screen. I ran my fingers through my permed 1990s hair to give it a fluff and edged my way out from behind the screen. I gasped to see Dr Cochran had been joined by two other members of the faculty, a man and a woman.

"Move to the center of the room please...Suzie," said Cochran, glancing down at the papers in front of him. "This is Dr. Beaufort" with a nod to the woman, "and Professor Filbert," and he indicated the man. I moved to the center of the small room and they all came over and slowly circled me. Dr Beaufort tweaked one of my nipples.

"And will you be comfortable modeling nude in front of 20 people?" she asked.

My stomach flipped, "I have never modeled before, ma'am, but I'm comfortable with my body. I think I will be okay."

"Generally, we have the models hold two different poses for 20 minutes each. The next pose will be for most of an hour, with breaks between poses. You will want to bring a water. These are upperclassmen, so it will be a very professional setting," Professor Cochran said.

The other man just leered at me. I took a deep breath and stood tall under his scrutiny. "I think she'll do," he said finally.

"Great. Now, I have some paperwork for you to sign. You might want to read it first," Cochran thrust a sheaf of papers into my hands. I stood in the middle of the room, naked and getting a little chilly, and scanned the papers. It was a lot of disclaimers. I moved to the desk and bent over at the waist and signed at the bottom, aware that the wet and intimate parts of my pussy were surely visible from behind.

"You may dress now, Suzie," said Cochran.

I turned and strode to the screen. As I slipped back into my clothes I thought, "Well, I can cross interviewing for a job in the nude off my bucket list."

Dressed again, I returned to the main part of the office. "Dr Filbert will be instructing the class, he is one of the best instructors on campus." Dr Cochran nodded to the creepy guy.

"I will use you in October, the first Tuesday and Thursday. Class meets from 7-9. You will need to be at least 15 minutes early, Susannah."

As September wore on, I became more nervous. I hadn't told anyone I was doing this, so I couldn't really confide my fears or ask for support from my friends. Most of my friends were guys, and I wasn't going to tell them anything whatsoever about this little adventure.

I got to class early, as instructed. It was a fairly large room with a scattering of easels. In the middle of the easels was a small platform featuring an old-fashioned divan covered with a white cloth. Dr Filbert pointed me to the screen. I set my water bottle down behind the screen and was surprised to see there was no robe for me to wear during the breaks. Yikes! I would want to bring one next time.

I took a deep breath and slipped my boots off, then fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. I had worn a simple undershirt instead of a bra, so I wouldn't have any marks from my bra. To be honest, I wore an undershirt instead of a bra most of the time. I liked the natural bounce I had when I was braless, but I liked to keep the girls a little organized.

Next, I unfastened my belt and jeans, sliding them down my slender thighs into a puddle on the floor. I had worn cotton bikini panties. I thought they would be comforting to put on after two hours of strangers sketching my body.

"Susannah!" Professor Filbert called. I took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the screen. As I made my way across the concrete floor to the platform, I kept my eyes ahead, but unfocused, not looking at any of the students.

"Class, here is our new model, Susannah." To me he said, "I would like you to stand here," and he indicated a spot near a pillar. He placed my hand on it, moved my face so it tilted up and then proceeded to instruct the class on shading techniques as they sketched me. I had been too shy to look at the students on my way across the room, so I stood there with my chin tilted up and the cool air moving around me, exposed for all to see. It wasn't too difficult to hold a pose for 20 minutes. By the time the prof told me to take a break I had convinced myself that I should meet each of the student's eyes.

I took a deep breath. I didn't know any art majors, so they should all be strangers. I lowered my gaze directly into the eyes of...Troy. Well, crap. I had gone out with Troy my freshman year, just once. We went to a movie. Troy was very much a gentleman. He was one of the hottest guys on campus (cowboy-wise anyway). He was clean cut with a Marlboro man jawline and a Wrangler ass you could take a bite out of. Troy had told me he was 25% of his graduating class. He was about as small-town as you could get, quiet and shy with a quick smile and an aw, shucks way about him.

Troy was originally interested in my roommate. She had a boyfriend in the Navy so she suggested he go out with me. It turned out I was not the short, sweet, quiet kind of gal he was looking for, but we remained friendly. I remembered now that he had shown me his paintings. His basement apartment was full of watercolor landscapes and pastel oil portraits he had done. He was majoring in animal science or something like that, but he was obviously taking an advanced art class this semester. This was going to be awkward. I didn't see him every day, but I ran into him regularly on campus.

Troy did not meet my gaze. Rather than look at the rest of the students and risk further disaster, I found my water bottle and re-hydrated myself. I was not comfortable enough to mingle with anyone, so I drank again and again.

Professor Filbert handed me a long, flimsy piece of cloth and told me to drape it behind my body, with it resting on my forearms, like some kind of Greek statue. I did so, and Filbert arranged the drape to his liking then as he straightened up, he pinched my nipples. I guess to make them better for drawing or something. I didn't really appreciate it, but I gave him a dirty look, because he made sure to do it in a way that nobody else could see.

After the second pose I regretted drinking the water because there wasn't a bathroom in the classroom and I sure as hell wasn't going out in the hall to find one. I wrapped myself in the flimsy cloth and found the nerve to walk around among a couple of students on the edge and look at their art. They were a talented bunch, each had their own particular style, and it was interesting to see how differently they had interpreted what they saw.

One gal thanked me for modeling then whispered that they called Professor Filbert "Professor Pervert."

"That seems about right," I thought.

The third pose was miserable with a full bladder. I started out mildly uncomfortable, but I was reclined on the divan and that helped. In this position, too, I was finally able to sneak peeks at the other students. I didn't know anyone but Troy, although a handful of the faces were familiar to me, maybe from when I lived in the dorms those first two years, or a huge government class or something. Everyone was respectful and serious about art.

As I held the pose, my mind wandered.

After the third pose, I went directly behind the screen and took my time getting dressed, even though I had to pee something fierce. The room was empty of students by the time I got dressed, so I slipped out into the hallway and found a bathroom. I just barely made it, and I peed and peed and peed.

With my mind on my bladder, I hadn't thought about how the modeling made me feel, but my pussy was wet and aching for relief. I took a few seconds while on the toilet and toyed with my clit. It wasn't an ideal position, but I managed to finger myself to a quickie. Damn.

As I walked across campus, I realized I was not ready for the evening to be over. At the apartment, my roommates were studying but what I really needed after two hours of posing in the nude was relief. A good, hard pounding. I was so horny I absolutely had to do something, and Charlie was an easy something. He was always agreeable to sex and never asked questions.

I called but his line was busy. I decided that meant he was home, so I drove across town to his place.

Charlie was about eight years older than me. He wasn't the most attractive guy on campus (Troy was) but he was a lot of fun. He was always up for a little slap and tickle and I suspect I wasn't the only woman who sought him out from time to time.

When I knocked, he hollered, "C'mon in!" and I let myself into his trailer. He was in his easy chair watching TV.

"What's up Baby Blue?"

"I...need, well...can we....uh I really need...dammit!" How could I just ask Charlie for sex? Actions speak louder than words, I decided, so I took my shirt off. My undershirt, which corralled my tits, didn't hide my aching nipples.

"I been waiting for this all night Cheesecake, keep goin'," Charlie encouraged.

I kicked my boots off and unbuckled my belt. With a little hesitation, I unzipped my Wranglers and slid them down my thighs.

"Don't stop there, darlin'."

I hooked my thumbs in my panties and slid them down into my jeans.

By this time Charlie had stood and stepped out of his jeans. He sat back down in his easy chair.

"C'mere, baby, right here."

I slipped into Charlie's lap, facing him with my knees beside his hips. He slid his hands up my sides and pulled the neckline of my undershirt under my tits.

"Arough!" he said as he playfully took a tit into his mouth like he was going to eat it. His rough fingers twisted and pinched the nipple of my other breast.

My hips rose in desperate hope of falling onto his dick, I was anxious for relief.

I reached down to find his prick hard in my hand. I rubbed it in my pussy and against my clit. I had been in a state of sexual hunger for hours by now and really just wanted some Charlie in me. He put his hands on my hips and guided me onto his dick.

As I sank onto him, feeling each inch fill up the aching hunger in me I heard the bathroom door open and out came Charlie's brother, Clint. I hadn't met Clint, but he was well-known on the rodeo circuit, so I knew who he was. Clint was kind of famous, and I had only seen him on TV before this, but I couldn't hardly ask for an autograph now.

Clint was buckling his belt and didn't notice us until he got all the way into the room. Charlie's rough hands lifted me and slammed me down again on his dick. I let out an involuntary "Oof!" My tits bounced and he did it again, "Uhh!" This time, I helped with my knees. Clearly we weren't stopping for introductions then.

"Well shit Charlie, I wasn't in the can that long was I?" and he turned around to go back down the hall.

I wasn't as embarrassed as I would have been if it wasn't for the art class, but I was pretty embarrassed, and surprisingly a little turned on to be caught.

Charlie didn't lose a beat. He kept pumping me on his dick and I lost myself in the up and down. His thick dick stretched me in all the right places. Charlie was a good lay, he was both thoughtful and skilled while keeping things interesting.

He leaned forward and grabbed my nipple in his teeth and bit hard. "Ah, shit!" I cried, but it hurt so good, I leaned in and slipped my other nipple into his mouth on our next stroke. "Bite me again!" I panted. Charlie obliged me and I could feel the pressure building inside me, "Oh, ah... ah Fuck!" I couldn't help but cry out loud. After being turned on for hours, it didn't take me long to come on Charlie.

He made a few gentle strokes while I came down then he lifted me off so he could stand up. He put me face down in his chair. I felt him nudge into me from behind. I arched my back and moved with his strokes. He slapped my ass playfully a couple of times and spilled his seed in me. As we untangled ourselves, Charlie apologized.

"Sorry that didn't last long, Gorgeous, you caught me off guard."

"I got what I came for, so to speak," then I admonished Charlie. "You didn't tell me Clint was in town!"

"You didn't give me time to!"

"Really, you could have said something."

"Yep, but where's the fun in that?"

"Well, that was pretty awkward for me."

"What's going on? I've never seen you like you are tonight."

"Uh, just one of those days." I couldn't tell Charlie I was modeling nude. I would never hear the end of it.

"Well, next time that happens, you just come on over, Charlie's always here for you. You gonna spend the night?"

"I better get home." I really didn't want to run into Clint again. Maybe he hadn't noticed my face and when he officially met me, he wouldn't realize who I was.

When Thursday arrived I was ready for my last day of modeling. My emotions were all over the place. I woke up feeling prepared and then the trepidation kicked in by my second class. By noon I was in the zone again, but I had butterflies in my stomach by the middle of the afternoon. In the shower, I took extra care with my grooming. I was wet before I even left my apartment. Light snow fell on the walk to the fine arts building. I only lived five blocks away, so it was a nice walk, and the chill in the air helped calm my nerves which were coming back.

Dr Pervert placed a simple wooden chair on the platform. "This is your prop, use it as you like," he said. The chair had a round seat and the back was two wooden pieces curved to form a heart. You might call it a café chair. For the first pose, I turned the chair back to the class and I straddled the chair, crossing my arms on the chair back and resting my head on my arms. My long hair tumbled across my shoulders and over my face. My breasts hung forward away from my body just a little. I was a B cup and they were still perky. As I posed in this position, I realized it was more revealing than any pose I had done before, since my parted legs led to the parting of my pussy.

Since my face was down, I could look at my body while I posed. As the time passed, I could actually watch moisture gather in my slit. I wondered if any of the students would pick up on that nuance.

I had forgotten a robe, so the short break was awkward. I stayed on the platform and fiddled with the chair. For my second pose I sat in the chair frontwards with my chin over one shoulder, one hand on my thigh and one hand behind my back.

For the final pose, I turned the chair sideways and sat with one arm over the chair back and the other resting on my thigh. I parted my legs and rested one foot on the brace between the chair legs. This pose gave the class a different, more open view of my parted pussy lips. I was in the downhill stretch and thought I should give them some detail to sketch. The room was not particularly warm, so my nipples stayed hard, but it wasn't quite uncomfortable.

At the end of class, Perv handed me a check and thanked me for my work. Several students came over to thank me for posing. It was pretty awkward, standing around naked visiting with fully clothed people, but I had no secrets from them now, so I tried my best to look aloof. When the last student left I headed for the screen in the corner.

As I turned away, I caught sight of Troy headed my way. He reached out to catch my arm, but his fingers caught my side-boob. He dropped my arm in a flash and apologized. "I..um..I just wanted to offer you a ride home. I think it started snowing again."

"Oh, sure! Let me get dressed first."

The snow had picked up and several inches lay on the ground. We climbed into his pickup and Troy offered to take me out for a drink on the way home. I wasn't about to pass that up.

Troy took me to a bar and we each got cocoa with a shot of cinnamon schnapps. We sat at the bar visiting about everything but class. Troy was too much of a gentleman to be interested in me it seems. We did manage eye contact a couple of times, but that was it. We left after our drink and Troy dropped me off at home.

Schnapps brings out the frisky in me. The combination of class then innocent Troy left me wanting some action. Still unfulfilled, and needing some serious dickage, I called Charlie.

"'Sup?"

"Can I come over for a bit tonight?"

"Always."

"You have company?"

"Just me and the TV."

"I'll be right over."

Charlie was ready for me. He met me at the door with a gentle kiss. We stood inside the door and continued our kiss as Charlie slipped his hands behind my waist and pulled me up against his body. He kissed me again, this time on my jawline. His whiskers brushed against my neck as he kissed his way down to my collar bone. I buried my nose into his neck and inhaled alfalfa-bale with a little horse and woodsmoke mixed in. I inhaled again, savoring the best smell of a cowboy, mixed with a little tangy Copenhagen.

"What brings you to these parts, ma'am?" He stepped back and gave me a once-over.

"It's been five hours since I last saw you. I missed you," I gave him a quick peck on the mouth and slid my hand down to his ass for a quick grab.

Charlie slid his hands under my shirt and up my stomach to my boobs, his fingertips leaving a trail of tingles that went all the way to my spine. He ran his rough thumbs across my nipples as he held my breasts in his hands. "You feel so good Babe, I'm glad you came by."

12