Study Buddies Troy and Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie slid his hands out from under my shirt so he could unbutton it. His fingertips brushed my breasts as he eased the shirt off my shoulders and let it tumble to the floor. My nipples reacted to the winter chill of his trailer. I fumbled at his buttons and his shirt fell beside mine. I traced his collar bone, my fingertips lightly dancing across his throat.

He then moved behind me and nibbled on my neck while slipping his hands into my pockets. I caught my breath as the tingles shot down into the lower part of my spine. I was so wet I swear I heard myself squish.

Removing his hands from my pockets, he reached around and unfastened my jeans. They slid to the floor. Charlie sat me down in a chair and knelt at my feet. He pulled off my boots and jeans, leaving me in my panties and undershirt. Knowing I would be seeing Charlie, I had worn my red lacy panties. Charlie slid his hands down my flank and across the top of my panties.

"These are kinda slinky. Did ya wear 'em for me?"

"I did. I thought you might appreciate something nice after I took advantage of you last week."

"You can't take advantage of the willing, my grandma always said. Let's see what we've got going here," and he slid his finger under the leg elastic and moved it slowly down to my pussy.

I ran my hands up his veiny arms and traced my fingers over his triceps while he slipped a finger through my pussy lips, "you're wet again tonight Sugar, what are you doin' that brings you here all hot and bothered like this?"

"Uh, another one of those days?"

"Are ya asking me? I ain't the one beggin' for sex here, you are, Hot Pockets."

I humped my pussy on the heel of his hand to distract him from the interrogation and to get his mind back where we both really wanted it. He obliged by sliding my panties down my legs.

He kissed me tenderly and he whispered into my ear, "follow me, Sweets," he rose then pulled me up by both of my hands. As he led me to his bedroom, he hung my panties on his living room light fixture. Charlie is a classy guy like that.

He had obviously made an attempt to clean up his bedroom a little. His dirty clothes were in a pile, next to his saddle rather than strewn across the floor, and his boots were in a neat line. This end of the trailer was farthest from the woodstove, and goosebumps crept across my body.

"We're gonna take this a little slower tonight," Charlie said as he slid my undershirt off. "I don't want to waste a wet pussy." I sat on the bed and he kneeled before me and inhaled my scent.

"Damn, this smells good." He nosed his way past my lips and began lapping my pussy. His tongue teased into my vagina and flicked my clit. He pulled at my clit with his lips then thrust his tongue back into my slit, swirling it around before swirling it around my clit and then flicking my clit. Just when it started feeling great, he stopped and pushed me back on the bed, then he climbed up and straddled my face preparing for that famous sex position, the 69. I am not great at concentrating on pleasing someone while I am being pleased, but I was gonna give it my best shot for Charlie.

I reached for his dick and began licking it, focusing on the tip with my tongue, pushing my way into the tip then lightly tracing my way around the head. I moved it slightly into my mouth and gave it a quick little suck.

"I love what you've done with the place," Charlie commented on my trim job.

Not knowing how to respond, I mumbled something around his dick in my mouth. Charlie happily dug into his end of the 69, tonguing and licking and nibbling at me until I came. I was too busy enjoying Charlie's treatment to do my end of the task justice.

After I had caught my breath, I rolled Charlie on his back and began licking and sucking in earnest. I started at his balls, giving each a little kiss and a nuzzle. Then I kissed a trail up to the tip of his dick. My tongue pushed its way into the slit tasting a hint of what was to come...so to speak. Charlie groaned and I continued by taking his head into my mouth gently, tonguing every little bit of it as I worked it deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I'm not gonna lie, I am not a professional, so I didn't get the whole thing in my mouth, but Charlie was clearly enjoying himself.

"You better stop, Princess or it's all gonna be over."

I released his dick from my mouth, giving it a final kiss before I climbed on top of him. With my knees spread beside his chest I grabbed my tits with both hands and slid onto Charlie's dick. We were both wet and he bottomed out easily. I let go of my tits and put my hands on his pecs then, I moved my hips forward and rocked my body on his.

Charlie reached up and held my ribcage as I moved my body on his. Our pace quickened and the bed made a horrible racket against the wall. I shifted forward, dangling my tits in Charlie's face. Charlie dug his fingers into my sides as he began lifting me and slamming me down on him. I responded by pumping my hips in time with his movements. I was in just the right position to rub my clit on Charlie's pelvic bone, and I could feel that tingly rush that meant an orgasm was coming.

Catching one of my nipples in his teeth, Charlie gave me a little bite. I cried out, not only because of the bite, but also the rising pressure inside me. "I'm...coming....'gain!"

"I gotcha Babe, let go!" Charlie took this opportunity to slide his hand back around by my butt. He started gently pushing his finger against my puckered hole. The surprise of this set me off and I exploded on his dick. I collapsed on his body, panting.

Charlie let me catch my breath a few moments, then he shifted from under me, leaving me on my hands and knees. He caught my hips up and plowed into my still throbbing pussy. I matched his rhythm and as our bodies met, the sound of skin slapping on skin filled the room. His fingers dug into my hips as he pounded into me. He had pushed me far enough up on the bed that my head was hitting the headboard by the time he filled me up with a groan and a slap on my ass.

He withdrew to admire his evening's work dripping from my worn-out pussy.

"Jeez, Dolly, you about done me in tonight." I got another slap on the ass and Charlie snuggled next to me on his bed.

I extracted myself from my modified doggie style position and collapsed onto my stomach. "I have an eight o'clock tomorrow, so I wasn't planning on a late night."

Charlie gasped, "You come over to my house, seduce me-little innocent me, and then tell me you weren't 'planning on a late night'? What the hell?"

"First, you can't seduce the willing, and second, were you going to copy off my test tomorrow in Rogers' class? I am gonna need a good night's sleep if you want to do well on that test."

"Good point. Good night, my love," and he commenced fake sleeping. I curled next to him on the bed, pulling up the blanket, preparing to sleep in a puddle of our mixed juices.

~

I ran into Troy only once that fall and he asked what I was doing for Thanksgiving break in a friendly way. My pussy was like Pavlov's dog; it got wet just at the memory of my brief modeling career. Later that day Charlie caught me in a quiet place and asked, "How's come you don't stop by all hot and bothered anymore?"

"Are you busy tonight?" I hadn't had any since we had last been together and I was ready, particularly after running into Troy.

~~

My department had a banquet every year in December. We called it Prom. While my department held it, both instructors and students from across the ag college came, mostly because my department had a reputation for throwing a good party. Girls who lived in Wranglers all semester wore dresses, we ate fancy food with too many forks to choose from and there was a band. Between the food and the dancing there was a silent auction to raise money for scholarships.

I wore a clingy V neck sweater with a half bra, my favorite for inventing cleavage where none should be while still allowing some jiggling. I wore my leather skirt with a nice slit up the back and three-inch pumps. This put me in the height range of the taller of my classmates. Nobody in college had seen me wearing a skirt, and I am pretty sure several of them didn't recognize me at all.

I sat in the back corner with my usual gang, Gary, Matt and Mark. Charlie showed up when I was two Long Island Iced Teas into the night. He had been celebrating early. He strolled over to our table and set his beer down carefully.

"There's a nekkid girly picture for sale over there," he indicated with his chin the tables with items for the silent auction to raise scholarship money. "A real painting, It's an original, not a copy or something." My stomach dropped. "It's pretty fuckin' hot," he added in a hiss. Gary, Matt and Mark nearly knocked their chairs over in their rush to see this work of art. I was slower to rise. Then I saw Troy. He tipped me a wink. "Oh, dear God, what did he do?" I thought in a panic.

"C'mon Cupcake, you oughta see it," Charlie held his hand out to me.

"I have seen my share of naked women, Charlie. It's not exactly new for me."

"Ah, but you gotta see this one." He led me to the table where I was faced with a painting of me. It was from the last night of class. I was nude except for my boots (which I hadn't been actually wearing). I sat straddling the café chair with my arms on the back. My face was buried in my arms, but my breasts and my pussy were on display through the back of the chair. The artist had done a good job with the shadows and the textures of my hair. The light fell across my belly, lighting my breasts and falling across my thighs and pussy as well. My nudity was the focus of the image. He had also included the prominent mole I have under my breasts. To most, it was a drawing of a nude girl. To those who had slept with me, it was very obviously me.

I hadn't been exactly chaste in college. I looked around the room to see who might recognize me. There were a handful of guys I had hooked up with in attendance. Then I looked at the sheet to see what the going price was. "Holy cow!" The good news was nobody who knew it was me would be able to afford the picture.

Before I could walk away, Troy came up to me. "I got an A on it. Pervert says I have potential if the family ranch thing doesn't work out," he whispered in my ear. Before I could respond, (and really, what could I say?) Charlie came over and clapped Troy on the back.

"Troy-boy! You're a helluv an artist!"

I went back to my seat alone and finished my Long Island in one long swig.

That's when Clint sat down by me. "That's a helluva picture, Suzie," he thrust a hand out, "I'm Charlie's brother, Clint."

"Uh, nice to meet you in person. We were cheering for you at the finals."

"Thanks! So, you're a model?"

Ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap. "Uh, how did you know it was me?"

"I never forget a set of tits. It's kinda my specialty."

"Jeez. You're just like your brother. Do me a favor and don't tell anyone else, I think enough people recognize me without making it public knowledge."

"It'll be our secret."

At the end of the night, the head of the department ended up with a nude picture of me for his den and I was awarded the largest scholarship the department had ever awarded.


12