Study Buddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Rob and Sandy go on another date.
4.5k words
4.77
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

The characters sexualized in the story are all 18 or older.

*************

I had just finished my first date with Sandy. It was so amazing, experiencing pleasure and intimacy with her.

As I drove back to my dorm, I found that I was happy. That things hadn't been weird, or awkward, that both of us enjoyed ourselves and that we parted knowing that we weren't through with our experiment. As it was Sunday, I went back and crashed in my dorm until it was time for breakfast to be served.

Sandy and I met after class on Monday. "How did Brian handle things?" I asked, rather nervously.

"Let's just say that after I briefed him, we debriefed each other and yesterday was a great day for us. He's doing fine, and frankly pleased me better than he has in a while."

"So then this win win win appears to be working," I opined, with more than a little skepticism in my tone. I suspect. "For my part, I have been walking on clouds for the last two days. Hoping nobody asks me why I am happy. So what's next for us?"

"We can get together either Thursday night or Saturday again. Do either work better for you?" she asked.

"I can do either, but late at night is better on Saturday. I have a morning class on Friday. I had an idea, do you like Szechuan Chinese food? The China Restaurant has great food. But it's not near the condo. Thoughts?"

"Never had Szechuan, totally open to it. Let's do Saturday. That will give us more time. If I didn't know better, I would think you are really into this," She winked.

"Just trying to make it less awkward. and so far it is working for me, how about you?"

"Can I be honest, and can you handle me talking about my sex life with Brian? You can say no," she whispered. I nodded ok.

"You made me feel like a schoolgirl, almost like a virgin. It was so sweet. I felt so freaking loved. The whole time. Then Brian got so horny when I was telling him what we did, that he became very dominant and I loved that too. He wanted to show me that he owned me, and he needed to mark his territory. I have hickeys and bite marks. He came in me 4 times in one night. That is so different. Lately he has been one and done. Now he is supercharged. Best part, he really didn't mention your name or talk about what we had done. He just upped his game as if you were in a competition. It's so interesting."

I must have had a weird look on my face.

"You ok honey?" she asked.

"Yeah. I am. I just need you to know that I am not trying to compete for your love. Your love belongs to him. I so appreciate our experiment, but if things get too competitive, I will pull the plug. And thank you for being so open about things. I know that has to be hard for both of you," I offered, "I am curious, what are you thinking for our next few lessons? I mean, I feel like I am miles ahead of where I was, but not quite at the goal yet. What do you think?"

"We definitely need to deal with your virginity. We need to experience some positions. We need to teach you how to be dominant, when that is required. We need to talk about seduction. Do those sound like good topics?" she asked..

"I'm all in! Saturday pick you up at the condo at 6pm? We'll head to The China Restaurant on 71st. Dress for a nice dinner date."

That week, Sandy and I finished our school project and turned it in. We both felt like we had done well. so that was a big load off of our academic shoulders.

That Wednesday, my parents informed me that they were coming for the weekend. They lived three hours away and would often come to Tulsa to shop and to take me out to dinner which I never minded. So... I had to tell them that I had a date on Saturday evening and could only be with them during the day.

I forgot to tell Sandy about my parents' visit, until Friday after class. and neither one of us thought very much about it. On Saturday I went to get breakfast with my folks and did some shopping with them. They even bought me an outfit for my date, so that was nice. Then at 4:00 I separated from them to go get ready.

By the time I met Sandy at the condo, it was close to 6 and we had a 6:30 reservation at the restaurant. I looked pretty good, but she was stunning in a dress that showed a little more leg and a little more cleavage than I had anticipated, but no complaints from me. It was supposed to rain, so we each had a jacket just in case. So we headed to the restaurant.

As we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed that my parents car was already parked. I told Sandy and she said it would be no problem. I pointed to her ring finger and she said not to worry, and that we could handle it. I let her lead. As we were seated, I saw no evidence of my parents so I started to calm down, but the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Dinner was delicious, and spicy. Sandy loved the thrice-cooked lamb that was their specialty. Then as our meal was ending, my parents noticed us sitting at our table. They stopped by, and greeted us. I noticed my mom immediately focusing on Sandy's wedding band. So I took the bull by the horns.

"Mom and Dad, this is my project partner, Sandy. Sandy, mom and dad," I started.

"Nice to meet you Sandy," my dad said. Mom was silent.

"Rob and I have been partnered on a school project this whole semester. He and I have helped each other in Dr. Wainwright's compiler construction class, where we had to work together every week. We finished our project and we were out celebrating," Sandy explained.

They got the hint. And they left us alone as they went to pay their bill. After they were gone completely out of the restaurant, we laughed our asses off. It could have been such a crisis, but we played it well. Even if they thought there was some hanky panky going on, they said nothing.

We finished our meal and went back to the condo. There was no social signaling this time, and no need. The average age in the restaurant was closer to 60 than to 25.

As we got to the condo, I started to ask Sandy what she might have in mind for tonight, and was she already turned on or was there some pre-work that we would gladly do?

She said, "I am going to take your virginity tonight and then we'll see where that goes. I suspect it will go in a few different places, so we could have a long night ahead of us. Is that satisfactory?"

"As usual, I am at your disposal."

As we opened the door to the condo and closed it behind us she quickly pushed me back up against it and started kissing me very aggressively. She let it be known that we should strip each other while maintaining this very aggressive kiss. Soon her jacket, dress, and bra were on the ground, as were my shoes, pants, undershirt and dress shirt. so we were left with sox and underpants. She grabbed my hand and pulled me rapidly toward the bedroom, where she already had several candles burning and pushed me on the bed.

My socks came off, but hers were thigh high stay ups and she left them on.

She said: "There are two good ways to lose your virginity. One is missionary position where you can look into your lover's eyes and see their pleasure. It is dominant for the man, and he is taking the woman. The other position is the girl on top. This is more submissive, the man is a prop that the girl uses to take her own virginity. It has the added benefit of giving the girl much more control when the hymen is ripped. Tonight, no hymens will be ripped, and your loss of virginity will be largely symbolic. Which position suits you tonight, Rob?" she opined then inquired.

"I give you the full choice. But to be honest I would love to do both, tonight, if we can?"

"Ok, Rob, start the way you were going last saturday, but when you get to inserting your fingers in my pussy, you want to make sure that I am juicy enough for your cock. you may want to rub your cock back and forth over my juicy entrance to make sure he is ready, then position your cock at my entrance and gradually push until it pops in. Can you do that?" she lectured.

I started to kiss her mouth and I was already starting to get hard, then I moved down to her chest and I spent a couple minutes playing with her nipples getting them into the game, and as I moved down, I moved my hand to her pussy, it was dripping fluid, so I lapped that up with my tongue and it tasted spicy like our dinner and then I put one finger in, then two until I had 3 fingers in her pussy pushing in and out and she had plenty of lubricant moving around.

She started to spread her legs wider and wider, and told me "I want you in me now," so I moved myself between her legs, and I took my cock and brushed it through her juicy bush until it was also wet, then I gave it to her to position against her pussy and she did. And then she wrapped her long legs around my butt and just pulled me into her depths. She did it. All the work. Then she told me to get my ass moving. Back and forth. Started thrusting in and out, looking at her eyes.

"Sandy, I feel like I can shoot off any minute. But I want this to last? What should I do?" I cried.

"Slow your pace. Take your cock almost all the way out. Hold it for a second and then push it all the way in. Deep Dicking is slower than short stroking. Now that you have that figured out, move my knees up to your shoulders. how is that?"

"Great, but I feel like I am still missing something."

"Make sure on the downstroke that your pubic bone mashes my clit YES! every. freaking. time. That's it. You got it. You are going to town. ahhh. I'm gonna come soon. go faster and you can come with me. shorter strokes, no less contact with my clit. Oh wow, are you almost there? I am at the edge," She growled.

I started to come and almost immediately I felt her walls gripping me, clenching me. I saw the look on her face, and it was so beautiful. I filled her with my seed. I was no longer a virgin.

We held each other for 15 minutes. It was so expressive. I was glad she was my first, and I hoped that I was ultimately satisfying to her.

"Given that you are already starting to recover, stud, this will not be the only way we do this tonight. OK?" Sandy was back in teaching mode and I was eager to learn. "Since you showed me that you would kiss me with your come in my mouth, how about you eat my pussy with your come in it? While I go down on your cock with the same mixture of us? Do you think you can handle it?"

"I told you, I'm all in. just position me where you want me."

"Lie on your back, I am going to bring my pussy to your face and then my face to your cock. a post-coital 69. Now grab my ass and eat my pussy," she said as she started to suck my still turgid rod and clean off our combined juices.

I had no trouble eating her pussy or really sucking my cream out and eating that as well. She still tasted delicious and she was responsive to my touches of her labia and her clit. I felt like I could have got her off, when she suddenly swung around and parked her knees on either side of my hips and said, "That was good, but my pussy needs your dick again and I am going to be in charge."

And with that she grabbed my cock and promptly started riding it for all she was worth.

She was facing me, so I had access to her tits that were bouncing and to her clit that I could diddle, and I could grab her ass if I wanted. This position had a lot of merit. I could see that for a virgin girl, she could control the depth of penetration, but for Sandy, she could control depth and speed and frequency.

After a while, I started to match Sandys down thrusts with my up thrusts and we were going along. Because I had already unloaded once I wasn't building nearly as fast. So I was less concerned about ejaculating. However, I wanted to get Sandy off, and I wasn't sure how to do that.

"Sandy, how can I help get you to an orgasm while you ride me like this?" I asked.

"Three things can help me along. Play with my nipples, play with my clit, and play with my asshole, any of those will increase my intensity," She shared.

I started with her nipples, using my fingers, flicking them, palming them, then she said to twist them, which I did and that got her moving. I almost immediately felt her pussy muscles clamp around my cock when I did that. But she was still riding, so I tried playing with her clit and that also got her to come. She was still going strong after 2 orgasms so I tried option 3. I moved my hand to her butt and stretched her cheeks apart. Then I got some pussy juice from below and rubbed her puckered butthole with my juiced up finger. That didn't seem to do much for her, so I just tried to slide my digit into her to the first knuckle. and That set off the fireworks and she came and came and she set off my fireworks too. So I held her until we both recovered.

"We have done a lot today. I need a rest," I said.

"I agree a brief rest and some water would not hurt a bit, but don't think we're through for the night. Let me get us some drinks and we can talk."

Sandy came back with some drinks and as we sat around I thought I had already come twice and she had come three times and was expecting more. My cock was flaccid, and had no signs of recovery.

Sandy shared, "There is one more position that we will try tonight... doggie style. its obvious for anyone who has ever watched animals fuck in nature, and it has a lot of good things for humans as well. let's rest for 10 minutes and we can try. Hold me close"

As I held her I felt her breathing come back to normal after our exertions, and I felt her relax into me and lay her head on my chest. I felt like we hadn't just been fucking, but that we had been making love. It occurred to me that while we were doing it, I was being instructed and so it felt different than it had before when I was focused on her pleasure alone. There are lots of moving parts to coordinate and you have to focus on a goal, her pleasure, your pleasure or combined pleasure.

As I was thinking of these things I realized that she was slowly playing with my cock that suddenly decided that he was up for the game. "Look who's up for another round?" she announced.

"If you weren't so damn sexy I'm sure he wouldn't respond that way," I teased.

She moved on to the bed on all fours and instructed me to get behind her. She told me to play with her pussy from behind to make sure it was well lubricated enough. it was. Then she told me to stick my cock all the way in in a single thrust!

"Unnnhhh" she replied as I forced my entire cock into her pussy in one thrust bottoming out with my pubes on her ass cheeks. I grabbed her hips and pounded her like this over and over. Then I reached around with my left hand and grabbed a boob and used that to pull her back on to me. Then I used her shoulders to make her arch her back more. which seems to make her happy.

"Hair... pull my hair" she commanded. So I found a grip in her short hair and gently pulled her head toward me as I kept thrusting into her. This felt so dominant. I was grabbing her. I was taking her. She was pushing her ass back at me. Then I reached around and started playing with her clit and she just exploded again, pussy walls crushing my cock, but I kept thrusting, and she had two more orgasms that way, before I finally unloaded my third of the evening.

"That was fantastic, so good. " She gasped.

I was spent. we collapsed together on the bed. I wanted to hear how it was for her. So I asked. "Did we do ok?"

"YOU were a STUD. You followed instructructions. You didn't freak out or lock up or anything. I am really proud of you. AND you satisfied me very, very well. Seven orgasms is a good deal for me. I am really happy. So thank you for letting me take your virginity, and for staying with me until the end. What have you learned?"

"Wow, I learned that with the right partner all of these things are immensely pleasurable. I also learned that in seeking your pleasure I always found my own. I thought it would be embarrassing for you to tell me what I need to do, that it would ruin the mood, but you were just asking me to pleasure you in different ways and that was great. Communication works in both ways, and I probably need to learn to do that for my partner as well. That will take some practice. Your experience really helped me to relax and just be in the moment, rather than worrying whether I was doing it right. Compatible is something that you learn to become, rather than something that either is or isn't or can't change over time. I know I have more to learn, but I can't see those things yet. Yet I feel different about how I could approach a girl my age and if it ended up having sex I would be OK. thanks to you," I offered.

"Do you think lessons are over? or is there more that you want to explore?" Sandy asked very tentatively.

"There are two words that I want to learn more about. The first is arousal. You talked about girls' arousal being different from guys. I suspect I need to get a clue about that. The other word is seduction. I need to know when I am being seduced, or frankly if I want to try to seduce someone - how to I stay within boundaries and not violate my own integrity. what do you say about that?"

"Those are some advanced lessons. To get arousal, we may have to talk or play through some kinks or fetishes. you think you can handle that? As far as seduction, I can talk about how it works and what signs to look for, but the best we could do is role play and that may not be good. Unless, you have someone you want to seduce and I could observe and give feedback??

You can't actually seduce me, as I already want you, ya know... Why don't we shower and come back to bed and get some rest."

We ended up fucking in the shower and that was fun too. But we did come back to bed and fell asleep like before, in each other's arms.

As before we woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning and this time, we just got dressed and went our ways. I kissed her gently as we said good bye.

As I drove back to my dorm, I had a lot to think about. I was no longer a virgin, but more than that I was comfortable with sex. It wasn't frightening or freaky. I wasn't worried about doing something stupid or making a rookie mistake. That Sandy had been satisfied by my efforts certainly helped my self-esteem about it as well. Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone about things. But I also had to talk to my parents before they drove home. They were meeting me for breakfast at some greasy spoon they had discovered.

At 9:00am I pulled into the parking lot and joined them for breakfast. My mom had some serious questions for me.

"She's married, right?", she barked.

"Yes. She is my project partner. She's 12 years older than me, with a 6 year old daughter, Heather, and a husband Brian who is in energy law. I have been to the house. They are a lovely family.".

"It looked like you were on a date, son," My dad employed.

"We were. Celebrating our project completion which we got an A on by the way. She has become a good friend and Brian said that I am the first person from campus that she has ever talked about, let alone brought home for dinner. It was Brian's idea for us to go out actually. I like him. He and I have a lot in common. Stereo's for one, his is killer."

"We just want to make sure that your moral compass is intact. She seems like a really nice lady. and I suppose its good you have different kinds of friends."

"She is a great lady, Brian and Heather are lucky to have her. I feel I would be lucky ultimately if I could find someone like that. She is a good role model for me."

"And you're not infatuated with her," my mom asked.

"Of course I am. You know me. But I have talked with her about it in the open and Brian knows. She is very open with him. Talking with Sandy had helped me get a new perspective on all that with Carol last semester. I feel like I am finally able to move beyond it. It's not hanging over me any more. Mostly thanks to Sandy."

12