Study Buddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK we trust you. it sounds like you know what you're doing this time," Mom said.

We ordered and the conversation was less awkward after that. I guess they were satisfied that I wasn't breaking up a marriage or something worse.

After breakfast they had some more shopping and I had homework, so we parted ways and they drove back home.

On Monday after class, I had to tell Sandy about my parents' third degree, and what I ultimately told them. No untruths, but left many things unsaid. In truth, I had not shared much of my college experience with my parents, as they came to college from a different era and had vastly different experiences than I did.

Then we talked about our next date. Sandy felt Saturday wouldn't work this week and She had to accompany Brian to a work party. So we decided to put it off for a whole week. I was not unhappy with the arrangement. so we went back to simple chatter.

Then Sandy said something that made me kind of freak out. "How would it be if you were tied up? or blindfolded? during sex...? "

I said, "That would require a lot more trust. I am not sure I would be willing to go there. I would need time to think about it."

She kept on, "What if it were me who was restrained or blindfolded? Could you trust yourself with me?"

"I hope so," I responded, but arousal simply hung in the air.

"You see, Rob, we are both getting aroused just talking about this scenario where one partner has to trust the other. I suspect you are hard and I am definitely wet. Just from this conversation. Even though you never had this fantasy before. Even though this isn't something that I have ever done. The arousal is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

How about this one? You want to see me masturbate? To get myself off? With you right next to me? Encouraging me with your words? Telling me how sexy I look? Does that get you aroused?

And this one, me watching you jack off your big cock, getting ready to spray your cum all over my naked tits and face? Me encouraging you to cover me with your seed?

Arousal is caused by our imagination as much as it is caused by your body. Your brain is your biggest sex organ. Why were you infatuated with me? You arouse me, Rob. You are so young and strong and soft and kind and sexy. Your smile is infectious. I can get myself aroused just thinking about you.

This is where we have to have boundaries. We can overstep in our minds. We think that self control is a physical thing. Stop before you do something, but our minds are more nimble and can trick us into folly. Sometimes there is healthy fantasy or role play that we can bring into our lovemaking. Dominance and submission are key themes that couples use to help them get aroused. It helps if you know how to do both. Also being innocent or promiscuous are other themes that couples role play. I think this would be a great next lesson. Does that make sense?" Sandy asked.

"So we would role play? During sex?" I was trying to wrap my head around it.

"I know it sounds weird at first, but once you get into it, it just flows and it can be a huge turn on."

"Sandy, I'm pretty horny all the time. I don't need much help getting turned on."

"But what if your partner does? What are you gonna do?" Sandy said.

"Oh. Never really thought about that. Ok, sign me up. I guess it's like you said. I can't seduce you because you already want me."

"Yes. Exactly like that."

We set our next date for the subsequent Saturday. I made reservations at a nice restaurant. We still hung out after class. Since we had finished our project we talked about everything.

12