Study Butty

Story Info
Teah has a falling out with her boss Lisa.
2.6k words
4.5
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had finals coming up.

Her mother Teah went over flashcards with her until Hannah could remember everything she needed to know to ace her exams.

Teah also had a big exam coming up.

It was part of her job recertification at Community Regional Action Partnership.

If Teah wanted to keep her position as a WIC clerk, she had to learn the new system put into place at the site where she worked.

This system was a double-edged sword.

It helped the application process move faster, but it spelled trouble for the older, experienced workers who learned on the old system.

Teah was comfortable working in her closed-off cubicle where nobody on the workplace floor could see her, but she was not satisfied.

She'd gotten comfortable in her plush office chair with her ear buds in and her space heater under her desk to warm her pedicured feet that sometimes were in bedroom slippers and flip flops.

But, she still wanted more.

Now Teah's days as WIC Application Processing Coordinator were in question, not so much threatened.

Then again, there were 500 thousand lazy-ass little skeezers fresh out of high school and junior college who could do Teah's job too.

Teah knew that she could take a pay cut and work as a project budgeting bookkeeper or an administrative assistant to some perverted VP and still keep the perks of a mid-aged, professional office bunny.

But, Teah liked the way her work days went: fast.

She needed to pass the exam.

Her estranged husband Hance was out of town and many of her church colleagues she had recently fallen out of favor with because of rumors that Teah was sleeping around.

Teah could think of one person to call, and she swore to herself that she would never interact with him again. She took out her cell phone and dialed a number on the touch screen.

"Hello?" a man asked.

"Jarvis," Teah said.

Teah heard rustling for a moment, and then silence.

"How can I help you, Mrs. Jones?"

His voice was lower and there was space wherever he was. Teah figured he ducked into the bathroom.

"Are you busy?" she asked.

There was a pause.

"Teah, we agreed not to see each other again."

"I need a study partner," she said.

"I'm busy right now."

Teah thinned her eyes.

"Are you with another woman?"

"Yes."

"Who?" she boldly inquired.

"My ex," he answered.

Teah paced around the living room.

"You once told me that you know certain people at Community Regional Action Partnership, right?"

"Well that depends on the type of relationship."

"There's an exam I must pass in order to keep my current position. My boss is an evil bitch. I need for her to look beyond my test scores if I flunk this exam."

"Listen, I'll meet with you in the park tomorrow at four. But you can't call me at this number again."

"It's your cell phone," Teah said.

"My ex and I are on and off. She keeps track of all my calls. Which means I have to delete any record of this call, which means we never had this conversation."

Jarvis hung up, leaving Teah confused.

Teah arrived early at the park where she and Jarvis agreed to meet up. She parked her minivan close to the recreation building, so close that the front bumper was a foot away from the wall.

She had on tight black yoga pants, aerobic sneakers and a fitness jacket with her hair back in a ponytail.

When Jarvis arrived in his convertible, he got out of his car in a suit and tie with sunglasses.

Teah went to embrace him, but he side-stepped and gave her a friendly half-hug.

He removed his sunglasses.

"How have you been, baby?" she asked.

"I'm fine," he said.

Teah placed his hands on her butt.

"I think I need another rectal examination, doctor."

But Jarvis pulled away.

"I thought you needed help studying."

"Well, that too."

Jarvis turned his back to her.

"I thought you were disgusted by me."

Teah folded her arms to her chest.

"Jarvis, what's going on?"

He turned back to her.

"If my ex finds out about us..."

"Fuck your ex," Teah said.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what was on the line here."

Teah marched right up to him.

"You fucked me in the ass," Teah said. "You had anal sex with me. On top of that, you ate my bowel movement. That day we spent together represents a secret pact that we share. You made an oath with me."

"What kind of oath?" he asked.

"You can only eat my poop."

Jarvis had to laugh at her attempt to make their little fling sound so serious.

"Teah, I've eaten feces from many women."

"But you said mine is unique. Different."

"Shit is shit," he told her.

"You said my poop fills you up and makes your dick a thousand times harder than all others."

"Your job is at stake here."

"Nobody there knows about us, unless you told someone about what we did."

Jarvis took a moment to look at what she had on.

"You look good in those yoga pants," he said.

"You gonna help me or not?" she asked.

"Now?"

"Yes."

She handed him some index cards.

"What are these?" he asked.

"Study materials," she answered.

Jarvis knew what Teah really wanted.

And who knew what was waiting to be unleashed from her horrid depths.

Jarvis walked with Teah to her minivan.

They got in the back and shut the sliding door.

Jarvis sat next to her while she removed her hair from the ponytail. He went through the index cards and read questions regarding the data entry system used at Community Regional Action Partnership.

"What command is used to bring up the previous menu on the application?" he asked.

"Control F5," she said, removing her sneakers.

"What function refreshes a single app page?"

"Alt F7 or just hit the Page Down key followed by the Page Up key."

Teah removed her yoga pants and got on Jarvis' lap in her bra and underwear with her hands feeling his crotch area.

"During submission, what function should you use if fields are left blank due to not-applicable questions?"

"Use the right arrow key," she felt for his erection in his pants. "Or just click the Save For Now button and proceed with the submission process."

She found a bulge in his pants and smiled.

"I found the Help and Support tab, doctor."

She gently stroked it.

"It's your F1 key."

"Teah, we can't do this."

Teah leaned close to Jarvis' right ear

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she whispered with seductive breath.

"With no lube?" he asked. "You must be crazy."

Teah got up, leaned between the bucket seats up front and opened the glove box.

Jarvis stared at her huge upside down heart-shaped butt in the white cotton panties as it wobbled a bit.

She turned to him with a tube of lubricant.

Jarvis put the index cards down and pulled Teah close by her waist. He reached around, put his hands down her panties and palmed her supple buttocks.

He helped her get her jacket and her underwear off and she helped him take off all of his clothes until he was in his briefs and dress socks.

He pulled her in and kissed her; her breath carried a faint minty scent.

She was so soft and she smelled so good.

Teah turned on his lap with her back to him.

She grinded her bottom against his pelvis and felt his rock hard erection through his briefs.

The next thing she felt was the heated skin of his penis brushing against her natal cleft.

Teah knew that the windows of the minivan were tinned and as long as nobody could look inside from the windshield, she was free to do whatever she needed to do.

But, Jarvis was right about one thing.

This wasn't about Teah's job.

It wasn't even about the exam regarding the data entry system she was supposed to learn.

This was about Teah's selfish sexual gratification.

Period.

Which is what she was on, which was why she wanted his penis buried deep inside of her rectum.

Her bubble butt was hungry for his erection as he lubed up and held his shaft while she lowered her booty over it.

Teah's eyes fluttered as his penis sank into the spongy pink rectal walls of her backdoor.

She went easy as she rode him, letting her turd glove expand to accommodate his penis.

When she got a good motion going, she leaned back and took his dick all the way down to the hilt.

She bounced on him letting her ass cheeks clap against the front of his legs.

Jarvis pulled her close as she grinded her bottom against his pelvis.

She swirled her hips making his cock touch places in her shit sleeve she never knew existed.

Jarvis reached up and caressed her bare breasts while she slowed down and simply moved her hips with his cock buried deep in her asshole.

She reached down and massaged the swollen flesh around her clitoris.

Teah put her hand to her forehead, then gripped a handful of her hair, for nothing could express the incredible feeling she was having with this man.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Fuck my ass."

She bit her lip and leaned back against him, feeling his open mouth on her spinal column, laying kisses between her scapula region.

Teah felt a hot ball of pressure in her rectum.

By this time his pace had increased.

She was bouncing on him and he was working his way up to busting a huge nut.

"Jarvis," she said. "Wait a second..."

But, Jarvis kept pounding.

He was almost there.

"Hold on," he said, eyes shut.

"I have to poop," Teah told him.

When she tried to get off of him, he held on to her and braced her in place.

"Just do it," he breathed. "Just go."

Teah shut her eyes and tried to focus on holding back what was draining into her lower colon, but it was beginning to burn in there.

Teah warned Jarvis, but he wouldn't listen.

She focused on the minivan's rearview mirror and let everything go.

Jarvis finally managed to blow his wad, but the feeling of his semen shooting up into her rectum was interrupted by a hot torrent of gooey feces enveloping around his shaft.

Teah felt the pressure back building, screamed and pulled herself upward allowing a flood of mushy poop to flow from her anus and pour all over Jarvis' thighs.

His dick was doused to ruddy-colored shit.

Teah's tummy muscles contracted as she pushed out the remainder of mushy stool.

She ripped nasty wet, bubbly farts as the last of the bowel movement fell into his lap.

She remained hovered over this lap for a moment before she got up and found her baby wipes to clean herself up.

Jarvis looked at the soupy mess on his person.

"Guess we'd better head to the car wash."

Teah got her clothes back on and started the minivan. She pulled out and didn't see her boss Lisa Stewart sitting in her luxury sedan just a few yards away.

Over the next few weeks, Teah had no contact with Jarvis. She studied her notes until the day of the exam.

She passed it with a decent score, but was told by the head coordinator that she would be laid off anyway.

Teah was floored by this. She had studied diligently for weeks, only to come up short even when she passed the exam with a satisfactory score. She realized that her time at C. R. A. P. had come to an end.

At the same time she wasn't worried or scared.

In a way she was relieved.

Teah was happy to collect unemployment benefits while she stayed home and did the things she wanted.

Teah came in on a Friday to clean out her cubicle and pack the rest of her personal effects. As she was cleaning up the last of her things, Lisa stopped in.

But, Lisa didn't utter a single word. She just glared at Teah like she wanted to fight her.

"What?" Teah asked.

"Don't play dumb," Lisa said.

Teah picked up her box of personal effects.

"Excuse me?"

Lisa snatched the box and slammed it on the desk.

"I'm an evil bitch?"

"I have no idea what you're--

"Don't," Lisa barked with her finger pointed.

Some employees paused and looked in the direction of the supervisor's angry voice.

"Lisa, just tell me what's wrong."

"I saw you and him at the car wash."

Teah still didn't understand what Lisa was saying.

"Who I see is none of your business."

"In this case, it is. And since I'm such an evil bitch, you can find another place to work."

"I never said anything like that."

"You callin' my husband a liar?"

"Your husband?"

"Yes," Lisa said. "The man you had anal sex with in the back of your van."

"But, your last name..."

"My full name is Lisa Stewart-Angeles. I use my maiden name here. Maybe you should have done your research before you fucked my man. But, that's not surprising. Rumor has it you fucked your daughter's boyfriend too. Who haven't you fucked, Teah?"

"I'm sorry," Teah said. "I didn't know."

Lisa moved closer to Teah.

"Jarvis is my toilet. The only anus he worships is mine. His friends told me that he was eating another woman's poop, but I never guessed that it was yours."

"I got bad news for you, sweetie. Your man's been eating other women's shit for years."

"He never fucked another woman in the ass!"

"You're late to the party, Lisa."

"That's why he left me! He said he wanted to fuck one of his patients and he would rather be honest and leave me than cheat on me and hurt me."

Lisa pointed to Teah.

"He wanted you. All this time and it was you."

Lisa's voice rose and heads in the office turned.

"Yes, I got your black ass fired! You're a sneaky bitch and I hope you never get an office job again!"

"You're right," Teah said, just as loud. "I hope I never do either. Because, I'm done working at shitty jobs like this one."

"I'm relieved to hear that," Lisa shouted. "So you won't fuck another supervisor's husband!"

"You didn't leave your husband because he wanted another woman," Teah said. "You pushed him away, being a bossy bitch and not letting him take charge."

"Look at your fucking marriage," Lisa said.

"Let me give you a piece of advice: you won't ever be happy again, as long as you blame him for of your fuck-ups. Jarvis is a good man. He's a freak and he's incredible in bed. But, he's no fool.

"Men put up with our shit because we're all fucked up in our heads. We feel like our men have to prove something to us to be with us. That's the same mistake I made, Lisa. I bet you thought Jarvis was a pervert when you first met him, huh?

"Let me tell you something, Miss High-and-Mighty C.R.A.P. supervisor: I love being fucked in the ass and I love the feeling when I take a dump. I'm honest enough to admit it, but you're not. Jarvis was too honest. That's why you divorced him.

"So you can take this job and shove it up your fake, lying ass. Because we all know you fucked your cousin the Vice President to get your position. So there. Put all of that on your fucking resume and see who hires your sorry ass!"

Teah picked up her box of personal effects and carried them out, leaving Lisa in her shame and hatred amidst the employees who secretly admired Teah, but didn't have the guts to say what she said or show it.