All Comments on 'Study Group Surprise Pt. 02'

by James19999

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please,Tana and James and indeed Mandy can gives a lot more fun.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

god id love to find a girl to do me like that, i miss it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy and sweet.

Charlene99Charlene99over 2 years ago

Love the way you have brought this along. What a lucky guy/girl James is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a lot more they can all do,always with Tana in charge.Brad could cheat on Mandy who is very distraught and comes crying to Tana who 'comforts'her and with James's assistance reduces Brad to servitude to both women,although it would need more severe methods than were necessary with James,then all four of them could live happily ever after.You may ask why I don't do this myself,but I do not posses the prose skills to convert ideas into erotic fairy tales.

KandiKoxKandiKoxover 2 years ago

So the only question now - does Tana make Mandy her bitch as well, or do the two them take care of James? Such a hot story, beautifully written.

vickiebonnevickiebonneover 2 years ago

I hope you continue this series. So much feminization possible... Maybe some discipline to remind James of her place in the relationship. Double dates after easing James into Mandy knowing and then Brad. Anyway... your story, I look forward to reading some more, hopefully soon!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter.

Will they always keep the secrets? Assuming she grows to want it, will he gift her with his public commitment? Probably not next week, but maybe in a month or so? What about public cross-dressing - becoming a femboy, embracing himself while giving himself completely to her. Powerful love is in that scene... and scorching hot sex, too.

yutmkyutmkover 2 years ago

This was absolutely gold:

"I let out an involuntary gasp of shock as I felt the tip of the strapon enter me again."

Wow.

Would you consider introducing chastity in the next chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Please keep writing and posting,

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Great story, I love big strong women, mentally and physically

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awwww, them both being shy and a little embarrassed absolute made the story. I wish more had build up as good as this, it makes it so much better

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Please do you think you can find the time to write another chapter for your army of admirers. It’s so well written you have us all desperate to find out what happens next . Xx

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls10 months ago

Aww, begging her to keep it secret from Mandy and giving it all away at the same time, the gasps, the moaning, the sonds of being taken. Even if Mandy hasn't guessed it already, she'll soon connect the dots when the lovers meet every other day.

The little things, whose ass get's a patting, who blushes when the talk covers last night's heavy pounding, the soled underwear in the dresser, femme but not Tana's size...

And what's so bad about it? It's what they do, how they are. Sooner or later people will notice. But the uncovering will be delightfully embarrassing.

And while he just isn't Mandy's type, en femme may still find them cute. She may even feel tempted to help, teaching make up and behaviour, take James / Jamie shopping to surprise their lover with a new look.

wish there was another chapter...

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

Absolutly amazing. Wish the 2 chapters were longer and had more casual interactions between the male lead and the female lead. But other than that, 5/5. Easily. More pls!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story

possible continuation- Brad takes a liking to pretty James

oh glory to your imagination!!!

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

Please write more 🤗 😘

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I like this story…not over the top, but a simple love story that includes pegging and light femdom. It’s a fun easy read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames19999@James19999
Author who likes to explore themes of dominance, submission, and feminization. Also interested in roleplays on these themes. Submissive femboy in real life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES