Study Group Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed again, trembling as I turned to face the mirror, my hands and my knees on the carpet. I watched as she knelt down behind me and gasped as she slid the skirt of the dress up and grabbed my waist. Tana was trembling with excitement too. She grabbed the waistband of the panties and pulled them down to my mid thigh.

I inhaled sharply as I felt her hands grab my waist. I was completely at her mercy; she probably had more muscle in each leg than I had in my whole body. She could do anything she wanted with me and there was nothing I could do to make her stop. My only option was to surrender and trust her.

I felt the tip of the strapon probing my ass cheek and watched the mixture of concentration and excitement on Tana's face. Suddenly, the tip entered me and I saw my own mouth open in a sharp gasp. She slowly slid the rest of the strapon into me. It didn't hurt as much as the last time, maybe because I had some experience now and maybe because there was a lot more lube. Now I could feel her hips pressed against my ass cheeks.

Tana very gently pulled most of the way out and then very gently all the way in. I whimpered, partly from pain but mostly from pleasure as she began a gentle but steady rhythm, occasionally punctuating it with a sharp thrust. I found myself moaning as she stimulated my prostate, swept up in how right it felt to have her inside me. Soon after, I noticed she was moaning as well from the way her thrusts made the base of the strapon rub against her.

I lost track of time, forgetting everything except the steady thrusts in and out and the feeling of Tana's hands holding my waist in place. Suddenly, we heard the sound of the apartment's front door opening. Tana abruptly stopped mid-thrust and pulled out, breaking my trance.

"Shit." she said. I looked over my shoulder at her, still dazed. She grabbed me under my arm and stood up, hauling me to my feet with her. She grabbed the covers of the bed and flung them open, then climbed into them, pulling me with her so that she was spooning me from behind. Tana yanked one of the straps of the dress down my arm. Still dazed and in the habit of obedience, I did the other. Then, she grabbed the front of the dress and yanked all the way down to my waist, leaving my chest bare. Finally, she yanked the covers partway up, hiding us both from the waist down.

I was reclining on my side with Tana behind me, her arm draped over my bare chest, the strapon poking between my legs from behind, when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"What is it?" asked Tana

The door slowly opened partway to reveal Mandy. She had a grin on her face and she giggled as she looked at us. In her right hand were my clothes.

"I didn't mean to pry." she said, looking us up and down, but with the strapon and the dress hidden by the covers. "Just wanted to return these." She held up my clothes.

"Thanks." said Tana, half sheepish and half laughing.

I let out an involuntary gasp of shock as I felt the tip of the strapon enter me again. Mandy tossed the clothes onto the bedroom floor. If she noticed my gasp of shock, she didn't say anything. Giggling, she closed the door again. I let out a sigh of relief as soon as she closed the door, feeling like I had just dodged a bullet.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered angrily, looking over my shoulder at Tana.

"What?" she whispered back, feigning innocence as she shoved the strapon a little further in.

"Couldn't you at least wait until she was out of the room?" I hissed

"You just seemed so inviting pressed up against me like this." came the reply along with a further push, leaving me gasping. I didn't reply as she pushed the rest of the way in.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a sly smile, watching my face contort with pleasure and pain and confusion and annoyance.

"I just..." I began before exhaling sharply, feeling the strapon begin to slide back out. "Just don't want anyone to know."

"Know what?" she asked, thrusting in again.

"You know what." I replied before letting out an involuntary moan. She rolled on top of me, grinding my face into the pillow as she thrust in.

"What secret do you want me to keep from my roommate?" she whispered playfully.

"I'm not joking!"

"James, I'm very good at keeping secrets, but you have to tell me which secrets you want me to keep." She grunted a little at the end of her sentence, working the strapon into me again.

"Uh!" I moaned.

"What secrets?" This time her thrust was much sharper, leaving me gasping.

"That..." I began, struggling to get words out in between my gasps. "That you dress me up like a girl."

"Mhmm."

"That you fuck me in the ass." As if to emphasize what I was saying, she thrust in again. I moaned more loudly than I should have, and I blushed thinking Mandy might have heard that one.

"Anything else?"

"That I enjoy it!" I whispered, barely stopping myself from shouting.

"Enjoy what?" she asked, teeth nipping at my earlobe.

"Being your bitch!" A spasm wracked my body, and I could feel myself getting close to finishing.

"That's right!" she whispered triumphantly, arm reaching around my stomach and pulling me tight against her as she thrust in again and again, picking up the pace. I couldn't control my moaning now as she pounded me hard. I helplessly moaned and gasped for another minute before feeling a wave of pleasure wash through my whole body and a hot splash on my pubic area. I practically had an out of body moment, it only slowly dawning on me that I had just orgasmed.

I lay shuddering and panting. Tana stopped thrusting for a moment and whispered in my ear.

"You know what I love about pegging?" she asked.

"What?" I managed to answer despite my daze.

"That I can keep going until I'm done." I felt her thrust in and out, her breath hot on my neck, her hair falling in my face, her weight pressing down on me, as I waited a few minutes for her to finish. Finally, she let out a moan of her own and collapsed on top of me, panting. I felt her lips pressing against my scalp and ear and the back of my neck as she affectionately planted kisses on me before she rolled off.

I rolled over to her, leaning in and kissing her shoulder and collarbone. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in close, letting me feel her heart pound as she slowly came down from the thrill. She let out a contented sigh.

"Next time I want to peg you, you're not going to give me any trouble about it, are you?" she asked.

"No ma'am" I replied playfully.

"Good girl." she said, kissing my forehead. "Because I plan to do that much, much more." She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

12