All Comments on 'Study Partner'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, head to her room!

And when you get there, strip off his clothes to reveal a beautiful light brown masculine chest, maybe with a bit of sexy chest hair, and a crotch teeming not only with that big cock, but also a healthy dose of pubes! Desmond (not Darius) sounds like a real catch! Let them explore more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You include a good amount of detail in each paragraph, which is great. I get tired of stories that rush to get to the sex and in doing so, ignore a lot of detail important for getting engaged with the story. However, it definitely needs a good proof-read and the pacing is still feels extremely fast. Immediately after their first kiss, they're fucking? If everyone was that easy there'd be no commitment in the world. If you just wanted to write a rushed sex story then you can ignore this criticism, but I think it's well worthwhile to include a realistic amount of build up; a little romance helps to frame the relationship between the characters and ensures they don't just come off looking like sex addicts for immediately jumping to the sex. Good detail though, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...