Study Session

Story Info
A college student goes to professor's office for her lesson.
1.1k words
3.6
27.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

I come into your small office, dressed in a short plaid skirt, and a white button down blouse and high heels. My hair is in the cutest pig tails you've ever seen and I'm sucking on a lollipop.

I start to unbutton my blouse button by button slowly revealing my front clasping black bra. You can start to see my tattoo that's situated right between my breast. You start to touch my tattoo but I swat your hand away...

You really don't like that and you grab me by my pig tail forcing me to kneel at your feet. You whisper in my ear "Don't ever do that again. Now tell Professor you're sorry."

I stammer "I'm sorry Professor, as I look up at you. You slowly pull your semi hard cock out and put my face right up to it. You tell me "open up for Professor, girl."

I open up my mouth as you take hold of both my pony tails and shove my mouth onto your cock. I feel you start to get harder as you fuck my mouth with your cock. I try to pull away cause your getting so long. You look at me and say "Take it all like a good slut you are."

I nod my head and suck your cock down deep in my throat. My eyes are teary eyed but you can see the lust in my eyes just for you. I hear you moaning my name as you enjoy my mouth. Just as I can tell your about to cum you pull out and cum all over my breast and tattoo you wanted to touch earlier.

You grab me by my arm and pull me up. You take off my blouse and tear off my skirt. Leaving me in just my black bra...you smile when you realize I left off my panties. Then you pull out the "toy" box and take out your favorite plug. You push me onto your desk face down slapping my ass hard a few times.

You whisper to me "Your gonna take this without a sound." I nod my head silently as I wiggle my ass just a bit. All of a sudden you shove that big plug in my ass. I try to jump up off your desk but you hold me down and say "Take what Professor has to give you slut."

I say "Yes Professor anything you want."

You roll me over and take a wet cloth down my chest cleaning you warm cum off my breast and tattoo. You run your finger down my tattoo that I got just for you...I can see how much you like it. You say "Oh girl you need to learn how Professor likes his sluts."

You pull out more "toys" out without letting me see them. Then you cover my eyes with the blindfold. My nipples start to react to you and you chuckle. All of a sudden there's a pinching pain in one nipple as you put a tight clamp on it. I gasp in pain and you slap my ass to remind me to be quiet. I bite my lip as you put the second clamp on.

You slap my clit then and bend over to suck my clit. I wiggle in pleasure only to feel you slap my clit hard and feel a hard pinch as you put a clamp on my clit too. I scream loud forgetting what you told me.

You pull on the chain connecting all three and say "be quiet slut or I'll punish you." I nod my head and whimper silently. You run your finger between my breast saying "good girl" quietly in my ear. Then you take off the blindfold so I can see you looking down on your work with appreciation.

I see that your hard again but I can tell your not done with me yet. You get down between my knees and pull my ass plug out only to shove a bigger one in dry. You look up and tell me "I'm gonna fuck you there today dry."

I bite my lip and nod my head slowly.

You start to play with my clamped clit as I moan slightly. You lick up my juices that you've worked so hard to make licking your lips. You lick it all up and then stand up and slip your hard cock into my tight as fuck pussy. I start to cum with all the simulation you've given me. You yank yourself out of me saying "not yet slut."

You walk around your desk and tell me to suck you off. I can see you want me to taste myself on your cock. I take you all the way down my throat sucking it on it hard. You lean down and whisper "Now I'm gonna fuck you hard till you pass out and then fuck your tight little ass my slutty girl. Now beg for it like a good girl."

I look at you with a mix of pure lust and fear. "Please Professor fuck me as you wish." You smile and go back around the desk. You jam one fist into my pussy as the other pulls on the clamp chain. "Beg me slut or I'll do more." I begin to beg you over and over as your fist fucks me hard...

You then shove your cock into my tight pussy and start fucking me over and over hard and deep. Each movement makes the clamps move. You wrap your large hands around my neck choking me just right. You look at me and say "I wanna feel you cum hard but don't make a sound." You slap both my breast to remind me who's in charge.

You fuck me hard as you choke me again getting me close to cumming. You then say "Cum now slut." I start cumming so hard I start to pass out as I hear you say "There's my slutty girl."

You start unclamping my clamps as I come back to you. I gasp in pain and say "Thank you Professor." You just smile and begin to go back between my legs. You tell me "Not a word girl." You yank my wet plug out and shove your hard thick cock into me. I gasp in a mix of pleasure & pain and start to cum again.

You start pumping in and out of my ass. I start cumming as you start pumping faster and I know your cumming too. You pull out and once again shoot your hot thick cum onto my stomach aiming for my cross belly button. You start to clean me up with a smile on your face.

You stand me up, slap my sore ass and say "Get dressed you have class in five minutes girl."

CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers