All Comments on 'Studying, Abandoned'

by vespa69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Damn, your “stories” are crazy, intensely erotic scenes easily felt/sensed/visualized. Thanks for sharing your vivid imagination; surely you have more in mind.

vespa69vespa69almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Migbird @LCDRformat Thanks so much for your nice comments! It’s great to be appreciated by this awesome community and encourages me to write more. I have many different drafts in my Google Docs, some with only a sentence or two laying down a concept, but I love it when they catch fire and finish themselves in a few short weeks. I’ve had the beginning of this story written for maybe 3 years... I’m so glad I was able to finally get it out! Once I got going again I couldn’t stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, a follow up to my favoite story on the site. Seriously, you need to post more; you're too good to just post one story a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Holy analingus Colonel! That was butt licking good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this than you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I adore cunt in every way possible. And love watching women and girls mKing out. Some times if I am lucky I get invited to join in with my cock, but some times only allowed to use my tongue, which I am more than happy to do. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AltUAuthorAltUAuthorabout 2 years ago

There are volcanoes out there that aren't as hot as your work. But it does leave me with some questions as to what comes next -- does Ashley introduce Alex to Beth & Jen? More importantly, did she pass her test?!

vespa69vespa69about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for all the nice comments in the past year! It gives me so much gratification to feel the love. @AltUAuthor: There will be something that comes next, it won't be what your are thinking, but I'm working on it. Actually, you touch on a whole alternate ending to this story which I scrapped - but for real, I originally had Ashley texting Beth and Jen to come "work on" Alex, and they were going to bust in on Ashley and Alex fucking in the study room and join in with some analingus on each of the girls as they 69'ed. But... I just couldn't make it work, the motivations came out all wrong and I thought keeping it to the two girls in this story did the build up and teasing the most justice. And no Ashley did not pass the test. She was able to make it up to her prof (her super-hot female prof of course) by earning extra credit ;)

AltUAuthorAltUAuthorabout 2 years ago

Not gonna lie, I'd have loved to read that ending. But I get it -- sometimes ideas just don't fit. I still can't help but hope we get a foursome with these girls someday, though.

Ashley's solution to failing the test turned out to be even better than I'd hoped! Sounds like there's a fun story there some day.

And finally, keep it up! You're got a gift for describing things that I wish I had. I'd love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked your writing, but some things can't go unsaid if you truly want honest helpful advice. Your character can't go from clean shaven on page 1 to being quite the opposite on page 2. You also seemed a little more into contortionism than the actual pleasure of the act itself or letting either girl have and hold onto control. I didn't feel like Ash fulfilled her promise to Alex as being the girl of her dreams. Alex certainly never expressed such. Well worth the read still 4 stars. The writing was that good.

vespa69vespa69over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, I appreciate the comments. Ah to fuzz or not to fuzz, that is the question. I went through my proof and decided keeping Ashley hairless was best, as the shock of her hairless pussy to Alex when she first touches it is worth maintaining that detail. And I agree, sometimes one little detail like that just bothers you each time you come back to the inconsistency and takes you out of it a little. I guess I reverted to the trope of a fiery redhead having a cute little fiery bush as well, so actually it's nice to go against trope. I don't know if I'll resubmit for the corrections though, I haven't had luck with Literotica approving other edits I've done to my other stories. Priorities go to new stories I guess!

vespa69vespa69over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, and new ending...

She crawled over to Ashley and leaned over her, one hand on either side of Ashley’s tousled curly red hair, and admired her sparkling green eyes. Alex’s straight black hair fell around their faces.

“You were right. That was a dream come true. You ARE the girl of my dreams.”

Ashley blushed. “I said that? I guess I did.”

“But also,” Alex continued, “you’re a fucking psycho.”

“Takes one to know one,” teased Ashley.

Alex lowered her lips to Ashley’s and they kissed, hard.

MileneMilene4 months ago

Great story, well-developed situation with lots of details. Definitely got me hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservespa69@vespa69
Um... I like girls. And I like to write about girls having sex. I’m quite porn-y. Anyone who thinks girls don’t really like porn haven’t met me. I hope you like my stories - they are a gratifying creative outlet for me. Some stories are inspired by things that actually happene...