Studying, Abandoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please..." whimpered Ashley, momentarily forgetting her slutty, in-command role play. She pleaded. Her need was overwhelming.

Seizing control, Alex flexed her power by waiting. Pausing. Lazily fingering around Ashley's moist outer labia.

"Please," Ashley continued to beg.

"You wanna be fucked?"

"Yes! Please fuck me!"

"You sure?"

"YES!"

With that, Alex pressed her index finger against her middle finger, and pushed both up into Ashley's hole. The opening of Ashley's vaginal canal clenched and then gave way to the invading digits and Alex felt the hot, throbbing insides all around them.

Ashley's mouth opened in an O of ecstasy, and she felt her core bearing down on Alex's hand, burying the fingers to the hilt. She felt Alex wiggling her finger tips in the classic come-hither motion, searching for the spongy mass of her G-spot. They stayed in this moment, perched on a precipice of pleasure, feeling it out, lengthening its deliciousness.

Then Ashley raised herself an inch or two, and Alex withdrew part way, fingertips still inside the opening. They thrust together again. Then apart. Then together. Then apart. The finger banging slowly began to gather steam, like an old locomotive lurching into motion.

"You want it hard?" whispered Alex.

"Yeah. Ungh. Huh. Ungh. Yeah," grunted Ashley.

"How hard?"

"Real hard."

"Fast?"

"Yeah. Ungh. Fast."

Each time Alex pulled away before she thrust, Ashley's pussy walls would distend a little bit, a ring of fleshy muscle gripping the fingers, keeping them tightly engaged. Wetness slicked Alex's digits, and dripped all over her hand and into her palm. The muscles in Ashley's legs strained and flexed as they held her body up on this point of pleasure. Ashley had her hands on Alex's shoulders now, riding her, as her moans and grunts increased in urgency.

"I wanna cum," Ashley murmured.

"Yeah baby?"

"Yeah, I wanna cum!"

"Let's do it, then."

Alex lowered her mouth to Ashley's tits and started sucking on them, causing Ashley to gasp with added delight. Alex flattened her tongue and dragged it firmly across one hard, sensitive nipple, and then pursed her lips to suck at it. The bouncing boob fell out of her mouth and then she lavished her oral attention to the other one.

Ashley straightened her back and used her right hand to grab the back of Alex's head, stabbing her fingers into the fine black hair. Her left hand whipped back behind herself and rested on the small of her back, as she kept fucking those fingers over and over. As the big moment approached, she slipped that hand down and into her ass crack, and dipped her middle finger gently into her asshole. It felt absolutely amazing, coupled with the pistoning fingers in her pussy.

Another moment stretched out during the explosion of sensations. Her silver charm bracelet jangled underneath her, around the wrist of the hand that was fingering her own anus. Its sweet, bell-like tinkles rang out in time with Alex's thrusting fingers. Warmth spread through Ashley's torso as her orgasm began to sing, vibrating down her legs, and her arms, and up her spine to the back of her head.

And then BAM she was coming, so hard, so strong, a long guttural groan escaping forcefully from her throat.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Holy shit," said Alex, awestruck.

***

Ashley eventually stumbled backwards across the end of the conference table and collapsed into another chair. Now it was her turn to be limp for a minute. The two women faced each other, breathing heavily.

Alex rubbed the pad of her thumb thoughtfully against her wet fingertips, and shook her head in amazement.

"You okay there?" she asked.

"Uh huh, yeah," said Ashley as she let her ragged breath calm down. Her bare breasts with their upturned little nipples heaved slower and slower. She smiled weakly at Alex and mocked fluttering her fingers at her neck like a southern belle. "I'm just peachy."

"You rode me hard there. That was really hot," said Alex. She rose to her feet, and in doing so, crossed her hands to grab the bottom edges of her white tank top and pulled it up over her head. She threw it to the side and tossed her hair with a flourish. She placed her hands on her corner of the table, and leaned over it a bit, giving Ashley a good look at her lovely knockers. She stuck her butt out and stood on one foot, pointing her other foot's toes behind her, for good measure.

Ashley laughed and then let out a long, low whistle.

"Damn girl, you look fine!"

Encouraged, Alex crawled forward, up and onto the table, like a mischievous cat. On hands and knees, eyes locked on Ashley's, she crawled across the table and faced down Ashley in her chair.

"What's next?" she asked. "You seem to be in charge here. Tell me what to do, you crazy slut."

Ashley blushed, thought for a moment, then pointed a finger at Alex and made a little circle in the air.

"What's next is you turn around and let me eat out your pussy and ass."

Alex's eyes popped wide open, then she spun around to comply. She was kneeling, and stretched her arm's forward and laid her cheek on the table in a yoga pose, letting her ass hang out over the side of the table.

Ashley rolled forward on her chair, and admired the view up close. Alex's puckered brown eye winked at her from between her butt cheeks, and her pink pussy lips protruded slightly from its little pouch. Ashley drew her face even closer and breathed in the wonderful combined aroma of the lewdly exposed nether regions. Alex squirmed impatiently, backing her pussy into Ashley's face.

What could Ashley do other than start munching happily? Her nose nestled into Alex's ass crack and she opened her mouth wide, enveloping the moist pussy lips. Alex moaned as Ashley's tongue worked its magic.

Laying her hands on each ass cheek, Ashley eased them apart to give her even better access. She went to town. After getting a good, long, wet snack, she lifted her mouth away. Alex pouted.

"Hey, I didn't say you could stop!"

Ashley grinned to herself, and took a little sniff of Alex's asshole, touching it lightly with the tip of her nose. As Alex tensed involuntarily, she raised her mouth, extended her tongue, and gave the cute little butt opening a little swirl.

Alex's toes scrunched in delight, and she slapped a hand on the table, giggling gleefully.

"Okay then! I've never felt that before!"

Ashley continued her dirty little deed, which wasn't really that dirty. Aside from a little sourness in the initial taste, everything seemed neat and tidy back there.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Alex (pun unintended) as Ashley worked the tip of her tongue inside. "Wow!"

Ashley took her time introducing Alex to a variety of anal delights. Finally, she leaned back in her chair, taking in the view again. Alex closed her eyes and lay there on her knees, content.

"You think you can back that thing up?" Ashley wondered, thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe balance your knees on these armrests?"

"Uhhhhhhhh..."

"Come on, give it a try."

"Okayyyyyy..." said Alex, doubtfully. She tentatively backed one knee down and rested it on an armrest. Seemed stable enough. Ashley grabbed a thigh to steady her. She brought her other knee down the same way.

Ashley reached under her chair and disengaged the tilt lock.

"I'm just going to tilt the seat," said Ashley as she leaned back. The front of the seat tilted upwards and the backrest gave way, with some counter-tension to hold them up.

Alex wobbled, but stayed perched on her knees, straddling Ashley backwards. She corrected their precarious balance by lowering her center of gravity and easing her butt backwards and her crotch closer to Ashley's face. Her hands slipped off the table top and gripped Ashley's thighs.

The angles were promising, but Ashley searched for a bit more stability. She rolled them away from the table a few inches, and carefully raised each of her legs so that her calves were resting on the table top, her legs splayed open.

Alex very naturally settled into Ashley's crotch, running her palms up against her inner thighs. She nuzzled her chin into Ashley's hairless mons area above her glistening vagina.

"Well this is a creative position," she said.

Ashley took in the scents of Alex's undercarriage and licked her lips. She had her elbows out to either side over Alex's legs, and one hand on each ass cheek.

"Sometimes I surprise myself."

With tender care and deliberation, they pressed their mouths onto each other's pussies. Their eyes closed. Their senses melted as they gave into pleasure and delight.

Alex lapped at Ashley's pulsing clit. Her fingers pressed and massaged on either side of the delicate hood, adding pressure and release to the area as her luxurious licks repeated themselves.

Ashley, in turn, spread Alex's pussy lips apart with her hands and tongued her clit hard. Her mouth and lips worked themselves over the wet, gaping surfaces of Alex's hole and multiplied the sensations being delivered.

They fell into an undulating rhythm, rocking back and forth on the tilted-back desk chair. They gradually drifted further and further away from the table, until Ashley's heels were on the very edge of the table top. As they were about to slip off, Alex took her hands off Ashley's thighs and reached them backwards like wings, all the while keeping her tongue plastered on Ashley's pussy. She eased her own pussy up off Ashley's face, and instinctively, Ashley reached her hands and arms around Alex's butt and grabbed onto Alex's grasping fingers.

As their hands connected, Ashley's legs came off the table entirely, and the two women shifted into a new balance as Alex's pussy came back down onto Ashley's mouth. Ashley raised her knees higher and lifted her tailbone. They writhed around on the chair, and the possibility they could come crashing off it added to their exhilaration. It was crazy.

They gripped each other's hands hard and used the hot, slippery union of their torsos as a center of leverage. Their tongues hardened and penetrated each other's holes, and their lips slid against clits. They moaned and whimpered pleadingly into each other's sex. Their frenzy increased, and they took turns pulling their faces harder and harder into their respective crotches. They fucked, and sucked, and mashed, and smashed, and lost all concept of space and time.

They did know one thing though. They were in perfect sync. And they were going to come together, as one, in a big sloppy orgasm for the ages.

Their pussy walls tightened perceptibly around each others hot, fucking tongues. Their juices flowed more copiously, slathering their faces with sticky, sweet nectar. Their skin glistened with sweat. Their stomachs boiled with passion.

"Oh, oh, oh..." moaned Alex.

"Ah, ah, ah... AHHH!" cried Ashley.

The double orgasm TORE through their bodies, exploding with an intensity that overwhelmed both of them. They bucked against each other and screamed nonsensically into each other's pulsating, squirting vaginas. The chair spun, and so did the room, and then there was a flurry of limbs flying, and falling. And stars!

Neither could remember exactly how they ended up on the carpeted floor, on either side of the toppled chair.

Ashley felt her senses return, and scanned her body for injuries. Nope, she was invincible. Orgasms make you impervious to falls. She put her hands behind her head, and crossed one ankle over the other knee.

Alex propped herself up on one arm and went through the same process. All good.

She crawled over to Ashley and leaned over her, one hand on either side of Ashley's tousled curly red hair, and admired her sparkling green eyes. Alex's straight black hair fell around their faces.

"You were right. That was a dream come true. You ARE the girl of my dreams."

Ashley blushed. "I said that? I guess I did."

"But also," Alex continued, "you're a fucking psycho."

"Takes one to know one," teased Ashley.

Alex lowered her lips to Ashley's and they kissed, hard.

12