All Comments on 'Studying with Kelly: Pt. 04 Final'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago

A wonderful ending to a Wonderful series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT. but...

you really need someone to proof read your work. Through for threw, etc., etc. I am surprised how little many people do not know thw basics of grammar and word use. I don't understand how one can grow up and never understand the basics of English; telling a verb from a noun, from an article, etc. etc. Still it was a wonderful story that kept the plot plausable and entertaining Definitely a 5. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Best story I've read on this site so far. Loved it. God it was amazing. You do need someone to proofread it though lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As you said....

As you said you are not a professional writer, good concept but your grammar and spelling are so bad you do not qualify as an amateur writer.

Very good story but the grammar and spelling are atrocious.

Any professional would have someone read and check their work. Not only for spelling accuracy, but grammar, and thought.

Please do the same (even as practice... just to say you did it) before posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Easily the best series that I've read on this website. Be proud of your work, it's truly art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
97 Followers
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES