Stuffed Canary Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, that's it girls, share my juices." Sara gleefully encouraged while still gently but firmly pushing the heads of Laurel and Thea together, which was completely unnecessary given just how passionately they were kissing, "Share the taste of my pussy and ass you little sluts. Fuck yes, that's so hot. Mmmmm, there really is nothing like watching a pair of bottoms kiss after you've made them share your holes."

"Oh, I can think of a few things." Nyssa quipped, as she suddenly pressed herself up against Sara from behind, allowing the strap-on she was now wearing to slide in between Sara's butt cheeks, "Like butt fucking a Lance sister. Yeah, nothing beats that. And while I had my heart set on the older one, the younger one is practically begging to get her perfect little ass pounded. Mmmmm yeahhhh, then her big sister can be my desert."

"Tempting..." Sara almost considered it as she grinned wickedly and wiggled her butt against Nyssa's strap-on, "But I really had my heart set on making a Fully Stuffed Black Canary tonight, so... Laurel, go get me a strap-on. Thea, prepare Nyssa's for her."

As soon as Mistress Sara let go of Thea and Laurel they reluctantly pulled away from each other, and then as soon as the blonde was done speaking Thea eagerly replied, "Yes Mistress Sara."

Laurel opened her mouth to say the same thing, but she got distracted with the enchanting sight of little Thea Queen diving forward and wrapping her lips around Nyssa's strap-on and beginning to bob her head up and down it, only the fact that Mistress Sara cleared her throat getting her attention again, causing Laurel to blush and apologetically mumble, "Yes Mistress Sara."

Sara felt that Laurel owed her an apology for her hesitance, but it was difficult to maintain her annoyance when her submissive sister did as she was told. Especially as that gave Sara a chance to look around, and become fully aware that both Felicity and Nyssa were now fully naked except for a couple of strap-on cocks, Nyssa generously sharing Thea's whore mouth with their girlfriend while shooting Sara a few teasing looks.

They made Nyssa's last words to her echo in Sara's mind, and she really liked the idea of bending over next to Laurel so Felicity and Nyssa could take turns ass fucking the Lance sisters. Or maybe Sara riding Felicity, and Laurel riding Thea, while Nyssa took turns in making one of them double stuffed.

Those were some truly wonderful scenarios, but again, Sara was determined to spend the night making sure Laurel was broken beyond repair.

Or maybe just give Laurel the gang bang she so richly deserved for submitting completely, as pretty much the entire week Laurel had been looking at her with nothing but love and total devotion, and it was even more the case now, acting the perfect bitch as she not only retrieved a nice big cock, but strapped it around her waist and then took it into her mouth without needing to be told.

Thanks to plenty of practice in the last week Laurel even shoved the dildo into her throat on the first bob of her head, and would have no doubt given her sister a thorough blow job if Sara would let her. But Sara had other ideas.

"Stop!" Sara ordered loudly after only a few bobs of Laurel's head, "Did I tell you to suck my cock? Did I? Huh? No, I didn't. So knock it off. Mmmmm, we both know a slutty little pussy like yours doesn't need nearly that much lube, especially when it's dripping wet from the pleasure of pleasing me. So let's just skip to the part where my stuck up big sister sits on my dick and starts riding me, shall we? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, that's it, take off every little bit of clothing you've got! Yeahhhhh, let's see that hot little body of yours sis. Oh fuck yeah, my sister is so hot. Now get on my dick you slutty little bitch, ooooooh yeahhhhh!"

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel whimpered apologetically, before eagerly doing as she was told.

Pretty much the moment Sara sat down Laurel got on top of her, causing the original Canary to chuckle with delight. Then both Canaries let out a joyful moan as Laurel quickly lined her pussy up with the tip of Sara's strap-on and pushed herself downwards.

Sara was gracious enough to quickly grab a firm hold of the fake dick to keep it in place, meaning both sisters were working together to make sure Laurel was penetrated. Something they succeeded in doing quickly and easily. Just the way that Laurel was able to push her cunt all the way down, and then eagerly start bouncing herself up and down. And for the same reason, namely Laurel being so wet from licking her sister's pussy, just like Sara had guessed.

It was hardly a difficult guess, given that Laurel was clearly aroused, and they had a week of nearly non-stop sex to tell Sara just how easy it was to turn her big sister on. At least if you were her little sister. And now they were working with the added bonus of what Felicity and Nyssa were going to do to her as there was no way Laurel wouldn't be ready for this.

Still, Sara very much enjoyed the confirmation, and the two sisters once again became so lost in each other they completely forgot about anyone else. Sara even sat up so she could pull Laurel into a passionate kiss while firmly grabbing her waist to push her sister up and down her lap like she was using the other girl's cunt to masturbate her cock. Then Nyssa was again reminding them of her presence.

"Are you sluts forgetting about the rest of us, again?" Nyssa gently scolded.

"Sorry babe, we just can't help it." Sara grinned, not sounding the least bit sorry, "Ohhhhhh yeah, the Lance sisters just love fucking each other so much we just got lost in it. Mmmmm, but I'm betting you can do something to keep our attention."

"Damn right I can, but I'm in a generous mood, so I'm going to let you help me fuck your sister." Nyssa graciously offered, or more accurately ordered, "Oh yes, and you know how? Mmmmm, by spreading your sister's cheeks! Oh yes, that's it Sara, pull your big sister's butt cheeks apart and present to me that pretty little bitch hole. Help me turn your big sister into the filling of a sandwich. Into a total slut, a broken bitch... a Stuffed Black Canary. Ohhhhhh yessssss, let's stuff this pretty little Canary, like me and Felicity stuff our favourite Canary, and then we'll make her our little airtight whore. Oh fuck yeah!"

Nyssa smirked as she watched Sara slowly spreading her sister's butt cheeks, offering up her sibling's most private hole for Nyssa to fuck. She also revealed a butt-plug buried firmly in between those cheeks, proving that Sara just hadn't been able to keep her hands off of Laurel, or from relentlessly strap-on fucking her big sister's ass, or perhaps keeping her bossy sibling's bottom nice and stretched.

Probably a combination of all three, but whatever the case Nyssa decided to have some fun with it, grabbing hold of that plug and sliding it in and out of Laurel's backdoor for a few long seconds. Which of course just made the Black Canary whimpered pathetically, and beg enthusiastically to get her ass fucked.

"Please fuck me, I need to be fucked!" Laurel whimpered, before quickly remembering her training, "Please Mistress Nyssa, fuck me. Fuck my slutty little ass hole. It's my sister's to use however she wants, mmmmm, it's Sara Lance's personal fuck hole, and she's giving it to you to fuck, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk, so you can make me a Stuffed Black Canary. Yessssss, make me the meat in an all girl sandwich! Stuff me full of strap-on cock and use me like a lesbian whore! Ooooooh Goooooodddddd, I'm my sister's bitch Mistress Nyssa, and I want to be your bitch. Yours and Mistress Felicity's! I wanna be owned by Mistress Sara, Mistress Nyssa, and Mistress Felicity, all three of them using me however they want, whenever they want, whenever they want. Please just use me! I need to be used! I need to be used like the total dyke slut I am!"

Suddenly Nyssa yanked out the butt-plug, pressed it to Laurel's lips and softly ordered, "Suck it."

Without hesitation Laurel wrapped her lips around the head of that toy and really began sucking it clean, moaning happily at the taste of her own butt, proving once again that Sara had of course done a great job of training her sister to be the perfect little submissive slut.

Which was a fact that Nyssa would now capitalise on, by DP'ing Laurel with her own sister, Nyssa licking her lips as she grabbed hold of her dildo, briefly slid it up and down the other brunette's butt crack before finally pushing it into that already opened back hole. Which again made the little anal whore moan happily, while her sister/owner giggled with delight, and happily offered up encouragement. Not that Nyssa needed it.

"Yeahhhhh Nyssa." Sara giggled with delight, "Fuck my sister's butt! Fuck it good and deep! Oooooooh fuck yeah!"

It was more than likely Sara said a lot more than that, but it was the only thing that Nyssa really registered as she was too busy with delighting in the view of her dick sliding through Laurel's anal ring and then deep into her ass. The butt-plug had been wide but short, making it one of the most easiest anal penetrations Nyssa had ever been involved with.

After that she encountered a little more resistance as the rest of Laurel's rectum was tighter, but there was barely a hint of pain from the sounds the other brunette was making. So Nyssa continued with a slow but steady pace, and soon enough her thighs were coming to rest against Laurel's ass cheeks, announcing that she was 'balls deep' in The Black Canary's butt. Which of course really caused Nyssa to get some encouragement, and not just from Sara.

"Balls deep! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, we're both balls deep inside my sister! Oh fuck!" Sara gleefully moaned, "Mmmmm yes, fuck her! Fuck my sister! Fuck her ass! Fuck her slutty little ass! Come on Nyssa, oh baby, let's DP my big sister good."

"Real good." Felicity mumbled, lost for words as she moved closer to get the best look possible of Laurel taking those two dicks.

Thea did the same thing, then cautiously added, "Yes, fuck her. Fuck her ass."

Before Laurel interrupted them all with a loud cry of, "Ohhhhh Goooooodddddd, it feels so good. Mmmmm, I love it. I love having a cock in my ass, and one in my cunt. Please Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Sara, fuck me! Fuck me together. DP me like a whore! Please? Oh please, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssssss, ooooooh fuck!"

For a few long minutes Nyssa just savoured the moment, the encouragement, and of course the sight in front of her. Then with a firm grip on Laurel's hips she began pumping her own hips back and forth, driving the dildo in and out of the other woman's most forbidden hole and thus officially starting to butt fuck The Black Canary.

Better yet, Nyssa was officially starting to DP The Black Canary with her sister, every thrust into Laurel's ass pushing Laurel's cunt down onto Sara's cock, which again got a very positive response out of the Lance sisters. Something Nyssa became so lost in she completely forgot that she was supposed to be sharing this ass.

Felicity didn't really mind being forgotten about given that she got one hell of a show, and unlike the three performing it she had the freedom to move around and enjoy multiple things about it. Just looking at the way their three bodies were pressed against each other was a treat, as was being able to see those dildos pumping in and out of Laurel's pussy and most notably at the moment her ass.

But her favourite was the expressions on the faces of particularly her girlfriends, but also her friend, as the pure joy they were experiencing was indescribable, even as Laurel was being anally penetrated. Which was either a testament to just how much Sara had been pounding her big sister's butt, or the fact that Laurel was just a natural butt slut.

Either way Felicity was really, really looking forward to her turn, the only thing stopping her from demanding that turn sooner being just how much she loved that show, and of course love for Nyssa. Although her needs to fuck some ass was becoming so great that Felicity found her eyes drifting towards where Thea was waiting for further instructions.

Which was an unusual feeling, because normally Felicity was the most patient of their little group, and she wasn't nearly as obsessed with fucking asses as Sara and Nyssa. No, she preferred to top in other ways. And when she did want to fuck some ass, it was nearly always Sara's perfect booty. But now she really wanted to fuck Laurel's butt, which was why Felicity decided to save her energy for it. Besides, it wasn't that long before she reminded Nyssa of her presence.

"What is it about sexy Assassins and hogging The Black Canary's ass?" Felicity questioned with a soft chuckle, before gently pushing, "Come on Nyssa, we're supposed to be making Laurel airtight, and I know this little ATM slut once to taste her own ass, isn't that right Laurel?"

"Oh yes, please Mistress Nyssa, let me taste my own ass!" Laurel cried out joyfully, "Mmmmm, I love tasting my own ass on Mistress Sara's dick, and I want to taste it on yours while I'm riding Mistress Sara's dick and Mistress Felicity is fucking my slutty little ass so I can be made airtight. A three hole slut! A Fully Stuffed Black Canary, ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, fuck all my holes and make me fully stuffed!"

"Well, since you've both asked so nicely." Nyssa relented, yanking her cock out of Laurel's butt and offering, "Go ahead Felicity, fuck this bitch! Mmmmm, teach her a lesson for being mean to you."

"Oh fuck yes, teach me a lesson Mistress Felicity! Teach me a lesson! Teach me ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Laurel pleaded, before crying out as she got what she wanted.

Getting a little overexcited Felicity shoved almost the entire length of her cock up Laurel's ass as soon as Nyssa had pulled her dick out and moved aside so Felicity could replace her. This actually resulted in her girlfriend's sister letting out a sharp cry of pain. Well, pain mixed with pleasure, and there was no formal complaint after that, but Felicity still felt incredibly guilty for it.

So she paused to give Laurel a few long seconds to relax and then slowly push the rest of the dildo inside of her when she sensed one of the Lance sisters was about to complain about her stalling. She then repeated the process in between completing the anal penetration and officially beginning the ass fucking.

To Felicity's surprise, and to the disappointment of the Lance sisters, Nyssa didn't re-join the fun right away, instead taking Felicity's role of simply admiring the little show that was now two blondes sandwiching a brunette.

Felicity wasn't sure whether this was as a weird way to make it up to her, or a way to tease Laurel, or just because Nyssa enjoyed the view, or a combination of all three, but Felicity definitely appreciated it as it meant she would have more time having Laurel's ass all to herself. And after Laurel had been more than a little bitchy to her Felicity was looking forward to having an excuse to really pound her butt.

Although giving the way Laurel was whimpering perhaps this slow sodomy was more of an effective revenge?

Laurel had actually liked the sudden and brutal anal violation she received from Mistress Felicity. It wasn't something she would have thought the geeky woman would be capable of giving her, and she was so glad to be proven wrong, as thanks to Mistress Sara relentlessly pounding her butt over the past week Laurel had actually grown to enjoy the feeling of her rectum being roughly stretched, even when it was painful.

She wanted more of that treatment, and more importantly a harder butt fucking, and yet at the same time at least part of her was content to be teased. Besides, it was what Mistress Sara wanted, and that's what really mattered here.

Throughout the DP so far Laurel had the opportunity to stare lovingly down at Mistress Sara, kiss and occasionally even whisper words of gratitude for turning her into her sex slave. Mistress Sara was an Alpha female who could have anyone she wanted, and rightfully had two loving girlfriends already, and a bitch. She hadn't needed to turn Laurel into her fuck toy, but out of the kindness of her heart she had, and introduced Laurel to amazing pleasure along the way.

Although perhaps surprisingly this was even better than what came before, and yet it still was topped by Mistress Nyssa shoving her strap-on into Laurel's face, finally giving her the chance to taste her own ass while getting double fucked! Oh God, Laurel was getting triple stuffed, a cock in her pussy, mouth and ass all at the same time, the thought overwhelming her.

"Oh fuck yeah, take it Laurel! Take it in all of your fucking fuck holes!" Sara cried out gleefully as Nyssa shoved her strap-on into Laurel's mouth, completing the chain, "Oh fuck, that's so hot! Sooooo fucking hot, mmmmm, oh Laurel, I feel like I've waited my whole life for this. Mmmmm, to have you as my bitch, showing just how devoted you are to me by taking it in all of your holes, three cocks inside you at the same time, me and my perfect girlfriends taking my own fucking sister and making her our slut, oh fuck! Just, FUCK! Fuck yes, suck that cock! Take it deep! Come on, all the way, all the way, just like we practised. Mmmmm yessssss, take that cock as deep into your mouth as you are taking mine into your cunt, and Felicity's into your ass, you fucking slut! Oh Nyssa, life doesn't get better than this, does it?"

"No, it doesn't." Nyssa happily agreed, "Mmmmm yes, nothing beats taking your sister and making her truly yours, but showing off just how broken she is comes pretty close. Especially when she takes it in all of her holes for the first time. Oh yes Sara, your sister look so good taking all of our girl cocks. Maybe even better than mine. Oooooooh yes Laurel, deep throat that cock you greedy little whore! Prove just how much of a slut your own sister has turned you into. Oh fuck yes Sara, you're so right, Laurel look so good taking it in all of her holes. Ohhhhh, she was born to be our Fully Stuffed Black Canary, don't you think so Felicity?"

"Yeahhhhhh, so hot!" Felicity moaned, barely paying attention to the conversation as she was lost in fucking Laurel's ass.

At first Laurel was so overwhelmed by what was happening to her she barely even heard Mistress Nyssa's commands, and shamefully took a slap to her ass from Mistress Sara to get her to spring into action. At least then she was able to impress, eventually shoving the entire length of the dildo down her throat and eagerly clean it of her anal cream.

She then did the same for Mistress Felicity's dick as the two Doms switched places, which happened over and over again for the next few minutes, meaning Laurel constantly got to taste her own butt while being triple fucked. Which again became overwhelming, only for a very different reason, namely a desire to cum.

"Make me cum, make me cum, for the love of God someone please make me cum!" Laurel blurted out during one of the changeovers, "Yes Mistress Sara, Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Felicity, ooooooh fuck, one of you make me cum! Pound my ass like the whore I am and show me who's boss. Show me I'm your Stuffed Black Canary! Show me you own me! Ohhhhhh yessssss, I'm yours! I know it, mmmmm, and you don't have to prove anything, ooooooh, but please do it anyway. Please make your bitch cum. Please? I need it so bad. I need, ohhhhhhh, need to cum, oh my God, oooooooh Goooooodddddd, fuck me, ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

It took a surprisingly long time but eventually Mistress Nyssa granted her wish and began increasing her pace until the sound of her thighs crashing against Laurel's butt cheeks were almost as deafening as the sound of The Black Canary's screams of pleasure, which were almost as loud as the Canary Cry without a dildo muffling them.