Stuffed Canary Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel was actually disappointed that Mistress Felicity didn't muffle her cries with her dick, but that was a fleeting thought as soon Laurel was going over the edge of the most powerful climax of her life. Which was really saying something considering what she had been experiencing lately, but it was true. And she had her wonderful Mistress Sara to thank for it. Oh God, Laurel could never thank her sister enough for enslaving her.

Sara was really amused at the gratitude Laurel showed her, not just now but constantly. She'd fucked a lot of women into submission before, but she never truly believed that she'd broken one before. Even with Thea, as that seemed more like just exposing the girl's true nature.

Or maybe it was just because she had been hogging Laurel all to herself for the past week, barely giving her sister a second away from her just to make sure she wouldn't second-guess her submission to her. And maybe that was unnecessary, but Sara fully intended to fuck her big sister just as relentlessly for at least the next few weeks just to make extra sure that Laurel wouldn't ever be able to fix herself, and would forever be her broken bitch.

With that in mind Sara made sure she was the one to make Laurel cum, at least that first precious time. Oh yes, with one strategic thrust, and maybe the fact that she grabbed Laurel's face and forced her to look at her, Sara sent her sister over the edge of an incredibly powerful climax which made her squirt all over her strap-on cock.

Something which Laurel did over and over again as Sara continued pounding up into that cunt. And Nyssa, and then Felicity, pounded Laurel's ass hole with their cocks, but Sara liked to think she was the main reason. And just to drive the point home Sara yelled directly into her sister's face what she truly was now. What Laurel would always be. What she would forever be. Sara would make sure of that.

"MINE! yOU'RE MINE SIS, ALL FUCKING MINE!" Sara screamed directly into Laurel's face, "YOU HEAR ME SISTER? I FUCKING OWN YOU! I LITERALLY OWN YOUR ASS! YOUR ASS, MOUTH AND PUSSY ARE ALL MY PERSONAL FUCK HOLES! MINE TO USE HOWEVER, WHENEVER AND WHEREEVER I WANT! AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MY WALKING FUCK HOLE NOW LAUREL! YOU EXIST TO BE FUCKED BY ME! YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSSS! YOU'RE FUCKING MINE! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK! MINE!

Of course Laurel was in no state to be able to really respond, other than to nod her head, and even that might have been a result of her orgasms. Meanwhile Nyssa put everything into absolutely wrecking Laurel's ass, just as Felicity did when Nyssa pulled out and moved away, giving her a chance to take over.

Which had become pretty normal when ever they shared Thea, and would now become normal with Laurel. Sara was determined it would. And just like with Thea, Sara took her turn when her girlfriends had exhausted themselves, on this occasion immediately flipping over and switching to her favourite hole before butt pounding Laurel through several more climaxes for them both.

Unfortunately at that point Sara had little left in the tank, as her clit had been constantly bashed and that combined with violating her sister in this way ultimately caught up with her, in the way it had with Nyssa and Felicity. Still, considering just how much she'd cum already Sara thought she did a pretty good job of pushing through it, using every ounce of her saved up energy to drill Laurel's ass hole like the fuck hole it now was.

The fuck hole Sara had made for herself and her girlfriends to use whenever they wanted, but mostly herself. Then she collapsed down on top of Laurel and after both sisters just rested there for a few long seconds they fell into a passionate kiss with each other, savouring the sweet moment.

Then Sara broke the kiss and growled directly into her sibling's face, "What are you?"

"Your bitch!" Laurel whimpered without hesitation, quickly clarifying, "I'm your bitch Mistress Sara. Yours and Mistress Felicity's and Mistress Nyssa's. You all own me. Please use me however you want."

"Don't worry sis, I will." Sara grinned, before yanking her strap-on out of her big sister's butt hole, "Now prove your devotion by showing us that pretty little gape."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel whimpered, again obeying without hesitation.

Laurel was so exhausted it literally hurt to move, but that wouldn't stop her from obeying one of her owners, especially not Mistress Sara, as it was very clear Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa could use her however they wanted, and Laurel would only be too happy to obey them, but primarily her true owner was her own sister.

Something which gave her great joy and happiness, regardless of how twisted it was. It was the same story for slowly reaching back and spreading her cheeks to expose how widely gaping her ass hole was. Hell, Laurel even pushed her ass into the air, even though it was completely unnecessary, as her ass felt like it was as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Then after a few long minutes of silence Laurel hesitantly asked, "Does my gape please you Mistress Sara?"

"It's a good start." Sara quipped with a wicked grin, "But we've got all night, and trust me sis, we're going to see just how widely we can stretch you."

"We can start with Thea." Nyssa chimed in with an equally wicked smile.

"Thea!" Felicity exclaimed, before frowning at Sara, "You forgot Thea?"

"Did I?" Sara grinned at her blonde girlfriend, before returning her attention to her bitch, "Oh ye of little faith. Thea, grab a strap-on and lie down on the floor. I wanna see my big sister riding my bitch's dick with her well used butt hole."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea quickly responded.

"Yes, yes Mistress Sara." Laurel gulped about a second later.

The two subs then did as they were told, Laurel very grateful for the fact that she at least got to wait until Thea had got a dildo strapped around her waist and covered it in lube before she even had to move. Then as Thea lay down on the floor Laurel was quick to mount her and line up her gaping ass hole with that cock.

She then pushed herself down it, Laurel letting out a pathetic cry as first the head and then the entire length of that big dildo slid into her battered butt hole. Which hurt, but it also felt really good, Laurel's ass hole quickly remembering it was a fuck hole to be used, allowing her to start bouncing slowly up and down while moaning in pure pleasure.

"Ooooooh yes, look at this little slut go." Sara chuckled, "Bouncing her shit hole up and down the cock of a total bottom like Thea Queen... God Laurel, you don't have an ounce of shame left, do you?"

"No Mistress Sara, I don't." Laurel replied, despite the fact that her blush said otherwise, trying to make up for it by insisting, "I'm nothing but your whore. Oooooooh God Mistress Sara, mmmmm, thank you for making me yours. I love being your little anal loving bitch."

"And my ATM loving bitch?" Sara pushed gently, bringing her dildo almost right in front of Laurel's face.

"Oh yes Mistress Sara." Laurel's eyes lit up, "I'm your ass to mouth whore! Mmmmm, I love sucking my own ass off of your cock, ohhhhhhh yesssssss, especially when there's another cock in my ass. Oh yeah, mmmmm, get it nice and ready for me to clean for you. And your girlfriends, oooooooh, my other Mistresses, mmmmm, I wanna clean them too. Please Mistress Sara, let me clean them, and you. I want to suck my ass off those big cocks and become a Stuffed Black Canary again. Please Mistress Sara, mmmmm, sister, give me your cock. I want it in my mouth. I need it in my mouth. Please sis, mmmmm, oh fuck, mufffllfff!"

"Good girl." Sara said huskily after she closed the distance between them, "Mmmmm, suck it."

As soon as Mistress Sara stepped forward Laurel opened her mouth wide and allowed her sister to shove her strap-on pretty much directly down her throat. Which initially made Laurel gag, but she'd had enough training cleaning cock from Mistress Sara to be able to fight through it and begin greedily gobbling up her anal cream and worshipping the superior sister's dick.

Sometimes Mistress Sara would literally fuck her mouth with her dick, but this time she allowed Laurel to go at her own pace, simply chuckling and stroking her hair, which of course did a wonderful job of encouraging Laurel to take it all. And she did, every last inch down her throat so she could get every drop of that precious butt cream.

"Hogging your sister again?" Felicity teased, as she and Nyssa came to stand either side of Sara.

"Not at all." Sara grinned, "There's plenty of her mouth for all of us."

With that Laurel was pulled off of Mistress Sara's dick and on to Mistress Felicity's, and then Mistress Nyssa's. Which of course she cleaned just as thoroughly before starting to go back and forth between those three dildos, while the whole time riding a fourth with her ass hole.

Laurel even managed to sneak a few more orgasms like that, before Mistress Sara kneeled down and pushed her strap-on into her cunt, once again making her a Fully Stuffed Black Canary. A wonderful treat which Laurel received over and over again that night, and for the days, weeks, months and years to follow as she revelled in being her little sister's bitch.