Stuffed Canary Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

It was unsurprising that the proud, and often grumpy, Zari would be hesitant to submit. After all, she was definitely the dominant one in their relationship. But Amaya was pretty sure she had made it clear that this was a necessary 'evil' for them to save the world, and that sooner or later Zari would obey.

Until then Amaya did her best to distract Sara by focusing more attention on her clit, and looking up at her to make it clear that she was eager for more approval, which Sara seemed only too happy to give her. Then there was thankfully more distractions, in the form of Felicity and Nyssa crying out in pleasure, making it clear that Thea and Laurel had started working on their pussies.

Zari had made her way up Sara's legs about the same pace as her girlfriend, and was now right behind her, staring at the blonde's admittedly amazing backside. But Zari didn't want to kiss it. No, she wanted to ram her strap-on up that big, beautiful booty and put her new Captain in her place with a nice hard ass fucking. From what Gideon had told them about this whore from the past, Sara would probably loved that.

She could probably give the same treatment to Felicity with the same results, and while topping Nyssa might be harder Zari would dearly love to give it a shot. However, Amaya had made it clear what they should be doing here, and while Zari didn't much like it she would do anything for her girlfriend. And again, anything to protect this timeline.

Holding back did have it's advantages of course, namely she got a good view of Laurel and Thea starting to work over the cunts of Felicity and Nyssa. Like Amaya and Zari they had started off kissing feet and working their way upwards, but now they were eagerly lapping away at the tasty treat in front of them, the moans of Felicity and Nyssa making Zari very jealous that she wasn't the one receiving the treatment right now.

Of course, she was mostly jealous of Sara, as if there was anyone she wanted to be licking her pussy it was definitely her precious Amaya. Although while she would never admit it out loud Zari admitted to herself that she was jealous of Thea and Laurel, especially Amaya, for being permitted to eat the pussies which was making the subs moan happily.

While it wasn't a tasty pussy this was hardly Zari's first time licking an ass hole, and when she used both hands to spread those meaty cheeks she had to admit in a bizarre way it was quite pretty. Just like when she started licking it she soon found out it was tasty. Again she wished it was because she was about to ass fuck this bitch, but it wasn't exactly the worst thing in the world to be pleasuring a beautiful woman with her girlfriend.

Oh yes, Zari focused on that fact, and suddenly she got a lot more into it. After all, this was her girlfriend from the 1940s, who had been adorably prim and proper, and most of all innocent. And now they were double teaming a woman together.

Now she thought about it, Zari didn't have words to describe just how hot this was. Sure, when the time came she was rewarded with girl cum, but at least she didn't embarrass herself by going crazy for it, like she did sometimes when going down on Amaya. And she had always lick some of it off of Amaya's face when they were done.

Or maybe Sara would make them kiss and share the taste of pussy and ass? That could be a lot of fun. Before now Zari would do her part to shut Sara up by putting her all into the rim job, sliding her tongue all around the other woman's butt hole as well as simply up and down, and eventually even trying to push her way inside, unsurprisingly getting very far, because as Gideon had told them, Sara Lance was quite the little slut.

Sara was very proud of that fact. After all, if she hadn't been such a 'slut' she wouldn't have two amazing girlfriends which she adored, some loyal little bitches and she certainly wouldn't have a growing number of playthings. She couldn't be sure which category Amaya and Zari fit yet.

Well, Sara wasn't looking for another girlfriend, and these two seem too into each other to qualify for that category, but if they were going to be working closely together maybe Sara should give them the honour of being her bitches? Then again, maybe it was dangerous to make them quite as submissive as Laurel and Thea now were. The idea was quite hot though, and easily pushed Sara towards climax.

Another thing which pushed her towards that was the beautiful sight of her girls getting their pussies licked by her girls. Or more accurately, her girlfriends getting their pussies licked by their lesbian slaves, Laurel and Thea, who were lapping away eagerly at the cunts of Sara's precious Felicity and Nyssa, who had the most beautiful expressions on their faces.

Hell, Sara could probably cum just from that, but Amaya was doing a pretty good job at eating her out, and now that she relaxed and got into it Zari was also doing a commendable job of tonguing her butt. Sadly Sara had a reputation to uphold, and couldn't ask to cum just yet, but she could push things forwards a little bit.

"More, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, lick my clit more!" Sara moaned, quickly adding, "No, don't make me cum yet. Just, yessssssssssss, suck my clit! Fucking suck it! Oh good girl, oh fuck! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmm, your little girlfriend has done such a good job at teaching you how to eat pussy Amaya. Sooooooooo goooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmm fuck. Speaking of which, pick up the pace a bit Zari. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I know just by looking at you, you can eat ass better than that. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Now you're learning! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, oh God, fuck me!"

Which is all it took to get her what she wanted, Zari and Amaya picking up the pace and effortlessly sending her to the edge of orgasm. Zari adorably glared into Sara's ass cheeks before doing so, but she did it. And the woman from the 1940s happily increased her attention to Sara's clit, at first beginning to linger on it with her tongue, and then taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, making the White Canary cry out and even whimper rather embarrassingly.

Combined with watching her girlfriends receive the same thing from their bitches made it almost painful for Sara to hold back, but again she had a reputation to uphold, so she just about did it for a few long minutes before finally giving in.

"Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm oooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me with your tongues and make me cum!" Sara finally ordered, "Come on bitches, fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, oh fuck! Tongue fuck me like the little dyke sluts you are, or I'll break you worse than I did my own sister! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, and the girl who might as well be my sister. Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, you better be good to me, otherwise I'll, oh shit! Oh yes, do that. Fuck me, fuck my cunt and ass with your slutty little tongues! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd!"

The eager to please Amaya of course barely paused to tease Sara's entrance before shoving her tongue as deep into her twat as it would go, triggering a powerful climax. Especially because at the exact same time Zari was hammering Sara's ass hole with her tongue. Which to be fair Zari had been doing before she had been ordered too, but the White Canary could hardly complain.

No, she welcome that almost as much as she welcomed Amaya's tongue into her cunt, and the amazing orgasms that came with it. Admittedly not quite as amazing as the ones given to her by her girlfriends, but the fact that she could stare at them lovingly made the ecstasy she was receiving that much more wonderfully satisfying.

Amaya had become increasingly aware of those girlfriends, and blushed with embarrassment when they too started letting out orgasmic cries. Because she was used to hearing these wonderful sounds from Zari, and took pride in the fact that she could get them out of the more experienced woman, but to hear them from not just one but three other women?

God, that was so naughty, and forbidden, and so, so very hot. The kind of thing Amaya couldn't have imagined herself experiencing, and she was so glad that now she was. She, Amaya Jiwe, the Champion of her people known as Vixen, was in a lesbian orgy. If only her people could see her now. Oh God, it would be so scandalous, which for some reason made Amaya enjoy this more.

Of course that was something she dwelled upon during the long pussy licking, especially when Sara was denying her the privilege of making her cum, but as soon as that precious liquid hit her taste-buds Amaya pretty much lost the ability to think about anything else except Sara's cum, and her desperate need to swallow it. All of it!

Oh yes, Amaya desperately swallowed as much as she could, and then when Sara's initial climax was over Amaya shoved her tongue back inside of her new Captain's cunt and fucked her with it, until she received another delicious treat. Then the process was repeated again, and again, and again, making Amaya feel like she was in lesbian heaven. Or at least, pussy eating heaven, the idea causing her to both blush and preen with delight.

Unfortunately while Amaya had made a lot of progress since her first time going down on Zari she just couldn't swallow every drop of that yummy liquid. Although on the bright side that meant it ended up covering her face, officially marking her as a lesbian slut.

Which wasn't quite as fun as when Zari was marking her as her lesbian slut, and she of course liked her girlfriend's cum better, but that was also good, because it proved just how in love they were. Admittedly Amaya didn't need that proof, but it was still nice to have it. And now they were making another girl cum together as a couple. God, did she mention this was perverted? Or that she was loving every second of it?

While part of Amaya would have been happy to do this all night long, she was glad when Sara tightened her grip on her hair and pulled her face out of her pussy. Partly because it gave Amaya the chance to get some much-needed air, but mostly because Sara did the exact same thing to Zari, then stepped aside so she could push the faces of the two girlfriends together.

Happily obeying that silent command the two women engaged in the most twisted kiss ever. After all, they had tasted each other's pussies and asses on the other's lips before, but now they were sharing the taste of Sara's juices, making them moan with perverted delight. Perhaps best of all, they were left to savour it, and just each other, for a few long seconds before they were ordered to stop.

"Awww, you two are so cute together. But I'm not done with you, so eyes on me." Sara ordered, then when the other women obeyed she grinned, "Okay time travellers, you want to prove you're from the future, right? That you know everything about me. About us. Then prove it. Mmmmmmm, prove it by telling me exactly what I want to do next."

There was a brief pause, then Zari answered dryly, "You want to 'stuff' us."

"Yes I do." Sara grinned wickedly, before turning to her other new ally, "And what exactly do I mean by that, Amaya?"

Another pause as the once innocent Amaya blushed furiously, before hesitantly answering, "You... you want to double fuck us. Take our pussies and asses at the same time. Perhaps even our mouths too? And use your bitches to do it."

"That's correct." Sara grinned, "And are you willing to let me? Let us stuff all of your holes! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, let me and my girlfriends, and our sluts, fuck your fuck holes? Take you in every way possible, and make you ours? Well, are you?"

Zari reluctantly admitted, "Amaya says we have too."

"Do you want too?" Sara pushed with a wicked grin, confident that she already knew the answer.

Yet another pause, the longest yet, and then Amaya admitted with another blush, "Yes."

"Zari?" Sara pushed.

"Yes." Zari admitted reluctantly.

"Excellent." Sara beamed happily, before pretending to ponder, "Now, who should I allow to join me?"

"Shouldn't you sit this one out?" Nyssa grumbled, "You know, for being so selfish."

"She has a point." Felicity cautiously agreed, partly because she liked the idea of teaming up with Nyssa to fuck these women.

"No!" Sara exclaimed abruptly, before quickly softening her tone, "I mean, I'm supposed to be a Captain around here, right? Shouldn't I get special privileges? And we wouldn't be having this chance if it wasn't for me, so surely I shouldn't be left out?"

There was a brief pause, then Nyssa sighed, "Fine, but next time, I get first dibs."

"Me too." Felicity piped up, "Or at least, after that."

"Fine." Sara shrugged, before pointing out, "But there is another ass available."

There was a brief pause and then Felicity turned to Nyssa and asked, "Do you want it? I had the last one, so it only seems fair."

Nyssa looked thoughtful for a minute, staring at her new teammates, before shrugging, "Na, I'll wait for the next one. I have a feeling it's going to be extra special."

"Alright." Sara grinned, before turning to their new pets, "Get us some toys. Mmmmmm, it's time to kick this party up a notch."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Amaya replied cautiously, doing as she was told.

"As for you to, lie down and get ready to be used like the fuck toys you are!" Sara ordered her sister and the girl who was practically her sister.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel replied eagerly.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea replied just as eagerly.

Again, Zari didn't give the same response, but it she was told, Sara grinning at her directly as she orders upon her return, "Good, now, strap on those cocks, and get them ready for your holes."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Amaya replied, again being the only one to do so.

Laurel could tell by the way that she was grinning with delight Mistress Sara was amused by this. It was enough to make her wonder if she should try being a little bit disobedient. Admittedly that would probably led to punishment, but the pain was nowhere near as much a deterrent as Mistress Sara's disapproval. Besides, it probably wouldn't be long before Mistress Sara was putting Zari in her place, as she did with all her sluts.

Although while she was pondering she found Amaya strapping a toy around her waist, after having done the same with Mistress Sara, and then took the cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down upon it with almost surprising passion given where this woman was allegedly from. Or more to the point, when.

At more or less the same time Zari was doing the same thing to Thea, meaning that both the pure bottoms were fully equipped with strap-on cocks. Which was always weird for them, but that was a small price to pay for pleasing their Mistresses. Who was obviously very into watching this little display, stroking their toy cocks as if they were real the whole time watching the other dildos get sucked.

Although admittedly, that made Laurel jealous. Especially because these were subpar blow jobs. Laurel and Thea were much better cock suckers. Admittedly it might be fun though to give these girls some pointers, something Laurel was sure she and Thea would have the opportunity to do.

"Okay, that should be enough. Start riding those toys with your pussies." Felicity suddenly ordered.

"Ye, yes Mistress Felicity." Amaya stammered, taken off-guard by who was ordering her.

Even after all this time it was still a novelty to hear the once timid Felicity Smoak give such orders, especially when physically stronger fighters like Vixen were obeying her. Not that Laurel really got the chance to dwell on it, as she was too busy moaning in pleasure as Amaya penetrated herself on the strap-on, causing the other end of the toy to rub Laurel's pussy.

Of course, that sign of pleasure was drowned out by the ones that Amaya and Zari were making as they slowly lowered themselves all the way down those cocks, and then started bouncing up and down on them. They were permitted to do that for a few long seconds, before moving on to the final stage, which would mean they were officially stuffed.

"Now stay still, while we prepare your asses." Sara grinned.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Amaya said softly.

With that Mistress Felicity and Mistress Sara kneeled behind Zari and Amaya, each rubbing some lubricant into their cocks. They then use that lube to finger the butts of their conquests, presumably having first one and then two fingers inside them so they could really stretch them out. Which Laurel guessed based on experiencing the exact same thing multiple times a day ever since she became a lesbian fuck toy for these superior women.

Naturally this made her even more jealous of Amaya and Zari, but again she was just happy to be involved, and pleasing her Mistresses. Also, the friction against her clit and the sheer joy of what was going to happen would easily make her cum, just as it would do for Thea, even if those orgasms wouldn't be anywhere near to what Amaya and Zari were about to experience.

"Now beg us to fuck your butts." Sara ordered while still fingering Amaya's ass hole.

"Fuck me Mistress Sara, fuck my butt." Amaya moaned softly.

There was a brief pause, and then Zari repeated those words, "Fuck me Mistress Felicity. Fuck my butt."

Sara and Felicity then exchanged a wicked smile, before pressing their cocks against those virgin ass holes, slowly taking the anal cherries of Amaya and Zari. Taking a butt cherry was a rare treat for Sara, and the only thing better was to be taking one while Nyssa was taking the other.

And now for the first time she was taking one with Felicity, which was just as special as with Nyssa, with of course the slight benefit of this being a very first time for Sara. Oh yes, Sara didn't have many first times left, and it was so amazing to be sharing this with Felicity now. So much so that she just couldn't resist giving the hacker another smile once they had popped those ass cherries, although that smile was less wicked and more loving.

Of course Felicity was only too happy to return that look, and they shared several more throughout the butt stuffing. However for the most part their eyes remained on the holes in front of them, especially during the initial anal penetration. And why wouldn't they? This was the kind of thing they lived for, especially Sara.

Oh yes, she sometimes felt her purpose in life was to pleasure women, and even to dominate them in a pleasurable ways, and there was no better way to dominant them while bringing them pleasure than to take their asses, as she was teaching to two more women. Which was another thing she thought born for, Sara relishing every moment of breaking those forbidden holes in and turning them into eager little fuck holes. Her eager little holes.

No, Sara shouldn't be so selfish. After all, waht made this moment special was being able to share with Felicity, just as she was share it with her the entire night. Nyssa too, who was clearly eager for a turn, but she would just have to wait at the very least until Sara buried the full length of her dick into Amaya's virgin ass. Which she made sure would be a very long time.

Which to be fair, made it easier on her latest victim. Not that Sara could even begin to deny that this was mostly for her own benefit, especially given that Laurel was giving her the perfect view of her strap-on stretching that back hole wide open and then slowly sliding inside it, until the full length was buried inside the black girl's booty.

About the same time Felicity's thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every inch of her dildo was buried deep within Zari's butt, allowing the two women to paused to savour the moment, and then is Sara chuckled, "Good girls. Mmmmmm yes, that's every inch right up your asses. Oh yeah, we'll be making good little anal whores out of you yet."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers