Stuffed Canary Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

She wasn't surprised that the two new subs didn't respond, but Sara couldn't help be disappointed. But she was even more disappointed that Felicity, or even Nyssa, didn't join her in the taunting. Oh well, it didn't really matter, not when moments later she was pulling inch after inch of dildo out of that forbidden hole, then pushing it back in and then repeating the process, thus officially starting the sodomy.

Officially beginning to butt fuck this uptight woman for the first time in her life. Oh yes, Sara loved ass fucking all kinds of women, but there was something extra satisfying about the type who would have never considered something like this before she took them, especially as she never failed to make them love it.

Nyssa had always been very proud of her girl for that fact. And now she had never been more proud of her girls, as not only Sara but Felicity too were doing a fantastic job of turning those forbidden holes into eager little fuck holes. Oh yes, she could tell just by how easily Amaya and Zari were taking it up their asses. Which to be fair was a testament to their toughness, but also to the skill of her girls.

After all, if they hadn't been so good at butt fucking other women it was doubtful that even those natural anal whores would have moaned in pleasure quite so quickly. And Sara and Felicity certainly should be skilled, given just how frequently they sodomised Laurel and Thea, and countless other women along the way. Or for that matter, that Nyssa sodomised them.

It was rare, but they also had butt fucked Nyssa, and to Nyssa's surprise that had actually made her a better butt fucker. Sara had told her it would help, but she didn't believe it until allowing the woman she loved into her back door, and now she had to agree, knowing what their bottoms went through did help. Although Nyssa certainly didn't dwell on such submissive thoughts.

No, she was far too preoccupied with stroking lubricant into her strap-on while patiently waiting for her turn. Of course, her girls could get carried away, and as much as Nyssa loved watching them totally dominate other women like this ultimately she needed to join in the fun.

"My turn perhaps, beloved?" Nyssa questioned.

"Oh, right." Sara grumbled, briefly considering to point out that Nyssa could take over from Felicity instead, but didn't feel it was worth arguing over, "All yours."

Despite that claim Sara was very slow to pull her cock out of Amaya's ass, but Nyssa found it hard to argue about that when both she and Sara were getting to watch that cock slowly slide out of Amaya's cute little back door. Besides, once Sara was all the way out she was quick to move aside, allowing Nyssa to take her place and shoved her strap-on straight into that loosened whore hole.

Something she got to savour for a few long seconds as she took almost as long pushing her cock up Amaya's butt as her girlfriend had. Then once it was she who was fully embedded within that backside Nyssa began to gently sodomise her latest victim while it was Sara who was now just watching. Although of course she wasn't just watching for long.

"So, I hope you're ready to be made air tight?" Sara asked once she was done admiring the view.

As much as Nyssa was enjoying watching her cock pumping in and out of Amaya's ass hole, which as always was on perfect display thanks to one of her sex slaves, she just couldn't help watch another woman go ass to mouth for the first time. Especially when Sara was involved. Or more accurately, one of her girlfriends.

Of course when it was herself and her girls, or at least one of them and one of their bitches, introducing another woman to the joys of being made air tight it truly was perfect, and tonight they wouldn't just have that pleasure once, but twice. Oh yes, once again they were taking another cherry from Amaya, and Zari was next, truly making this one of the best nights they'd had together since they had broken in their first two Flash girls.

Amaya couldn't believe this was how she was going to save the timeline. Eating pussy was one thing, but to actually have to take it in her butt? That would be unthinkable for someone like her, even at the start of the day. But now she wasn't just giving up her forbidden hole, she was allowing herself and her girlfriend to be gang banged by a woman she had just met, both she and Zari getting violated in their pussies and asses at the same time.

Which she had thought surely must be the most perverted thing that Captain Sara could inflict upon her, but once again she was proven wrong as the grinning blonde suddenly stood before her, pressing her cock fresh from Amaya's ass against Amaya's lips.

Perhaps more than anything else which had been inflicted upon her today Amaya was disgusted by this, which she made clear by scrunching up her face in disgust, but that just seem to amuse the Canary. Oh how she wanted to refuse, but she had come so far and there was no way she could give up now.

Besides, duty compelled her to see this through, so in the name of that duty Amaya had hesitantly agreed, closed eyes, scrunched up her face in disgust again, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had just taken her anal virginity. To her tremendous relief it wasn't nearly as vile as she thought it might be, and even relaxed as she gently started to suck it.

Which of course led to Sara chuckling with delight, and call out, "Yessssss, that's it, mmmmmm suck my cock! Oh yes, suck my cock like a good girl."

To add insult to injury, or in this case perhaps add insult to further insult, Sara reached down and began stroking her hair as if she was some kind of pet, which was extra insulting considering Amaya's powers. After all, her necklace maybe hanging dormant around her neck right now, but in that moment she could feel every untamed beast inside it crying out for her to rebel at being treated like a domesticated pet.

But she still had her mission to complete, so Amaya desperately ignored those feelings in favour of just continuing to suck the cock. Something she was out of practice with thanks to her relationship with Zari. Oh God, remembering her girlfriend made Amaya feel so guilty, so much so she hesitated briefly, but with a little more encouragement from Sara before she refocused on her mission.

"Ah come on Amaya, don't stop now. You're doing so well." Sara encouraged, "Mmmmmmm soooooooo well at sucking my cock! Yessssssss, start sucking it properly again! That's it, oh fuck! Good little cock sucker! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it just like that! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, that's better! Wow, look at you go."

Even those words were deeply upsetting, especially because she now knew exactly what Captain Sara expected from her, it distracted Amaya from thinking about Zari long enough to refocus on what she had to do, namely sucking that cock. Which now meant taking more into her mouth, as the head had been thoroughly cleaned as result of her sucking on it for so long while being lost in her thoughts.

Unfortunately she soon reached her limits, her mouth only able to take so much, forcing her to actually use her powers to summon the swallowing ability of a snake so she could push that dildo into her throat. Which was disturbingly effective, both at actually swallowing the cock and more importantly pleasing her future commanding officer.

Zari was amazed to watch Amaya submitting to all these perverted acts, let alone being good at it. Hell, she'd like to think of herself as sexually adventurous, as she saw it as a fuck you to the overbearing government, but this was extreme even for her, but then her girlfriend was from the 1940s. And yet thanks to her particular totem Amaya seem to be excelling at this. Or at least the ass to mouth part.

When it was her turn, and really Zari should have seen that coming, she struggled to even take half as much cock down her throat as Amaya had. Which clearly annoyed the other woman, who gave her the same encouragement they gave her girlfriend, the only difference being was that Zari was able to ignore them for the most part.

More accurately she had to concentrate on what she was doing, because Sara, Nyssa and Felicity began swapping places over and over again so well Zari and Amaya were constantly getting pussy and butt fucked and at least one of them had an ass flavoured cock in her mouth as well. Which was so perverted and humiliating, especially because Amaya got the lion share of the attention thanks to her ability, which actually made Zari jealous.

She actually wanted that to be her getting triple stuffed, and when it was she put her all into the blow job while savouring being taken like never before. And the end result was she actually wanted more. Oh God, everything just caught up with her, to the point where she actually wanted to be fucked hard so she could cum, and she sensed it was the same for her girlfriend.

So it just became a question of who was going to beg for it first, and to Zari's relief it ended up being Amaya, who on the rare occasion there wasn't a cock in her mouth cried out, "Harder! Oooooooooh please, fuck me hard! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Oh please pound my butt hole as hard as you can! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me please, oh God, please fuck me! Yesssssssss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh God! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum from being fucked in the fucking ass! oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

"Me too." Zari added, not waiting for her girlfriend to finish, "Wreck my fucking ass! Ruin it! Slam fuck it as hard as you can, mmmmmmmm, I don't care, just make me cum! Oh God! Please? Oh fuck, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Of course by going first Zari figured she wouldn't be the first to cum, but that was okay, as she wouldn't the humiliation of Amaya being aware of her cumming like this.

She kind of got her wish, but she was also denied really savouring Amaya's reaction to cumming as both Nyssa and Sara, who was sodomising them at the time, gradually picked up their pace until the sounds of their thighs smacking against butt cheeks echoed throughout the room almost as loudly as the squeals of pleasure coming from Zari and Amaya. Although long before that they came pretty much simultaneously, which was almost kind of sweet. Which Zari only realised after the fact, because at the time she could barely think coherently.

The following climaxes completely robbed her of the ability to think coherently, and again she was pretty sure it was the same for Amaya. Which was maybe the best part, as Zari wanted to know that her girlfriend was feeling the same thing as her right now. More importantly she wanted them both to experience this again and again and again, which just might be possible with Sara as Captain.

Oh yes, Zari had been sceptical that this mission would actually make a difference, and while she still found it hard to believe Sara could whip their team of misfits into shape having the Canary in charge would clearly lead to a lot of orgasms for both herself and her girlfriend. Which was more than enough for her to fully support Sara's new position as their leader.

Felicity was still sceptical about it, and she knew her girlfriends were two, but the last thing on their minds right now was the future. Or at least, that far into it. Yes, Felicity was far more preoccupied with living up to the legacy that Sara and Nyssa were now leaving her. God, this was why she hated going after them.

They were just so fast and strong, with a ridiculous amount of stamina. True, she'd got a lot better since she started having sex with them, but it was truly intimidating to watch them work. Incredibly hot, especially like this, where they were giving the girls in front of them everything they had, but it was still really, really intimidating.

It was also really, really hard for Felicity not to touch herself while watching the two rough double fuckings happening in front of her. Especially because she couldn't resist initially staying where she had been, standing right in front of their latest victims, where she had been feeding Amaya her own girlfriend's butt cream.

There she was able to see the look of submissive bliss on the faces of Amaya and Zari, and to a lesser extent on the faces of Laurel and Thea, and the dominance that was on the faces of Nyssa and Sara right now. That alone made her want to cum, especially when combined with the noises they were making. Although it didn't do her much good moving round the side, and then eventually behind them, because she could still see those six bodies sandwiched against each other.

Clearly carried away both Sara and Nyssa gave those little butt holes everything they had, leaving cavernous ruins in their wake once they were finally done. It would have been much kinder if Felicity just got herself off and allowed the anal sluts to recover, but it's moments like this it was important for her to remind everyone she wasn't just another bottom.

Besides, after waiting for so long she just couldn't resist shoving her dick straight up the nearest girl's ass and beginning to pound away. Which turned out to be poor Amaya, who whimpered and cried pathetically for a few long minutes, then started crying out with pleasure again as Felicity used all the skills that she picked up from Nyssa and Sara to make sure that Amaya was cumming again real soon.

Showing some mercy Felicity didn't hold back at all, and at the very first opportunity she allowed the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman and sharing her with her girlfriends, and everything else really, to catch up with her. Although she did push herself through that powerful climax and several more that followed it, but then again that was just to prove that she was the equal of Nyssa and Sara.

Or at least close. Which hopefully made her girlfriends' proud of her, and Amaya as she used her to make a point. Besides, it wasn't long before Felicity ran out of steam, and was forced to stop, pull her dick out of Amaya's ass, stumble back and admire what she and her girlfriends had done to those poor little back holes.

Wasting no time Sara called out, "Spread your cheeks for us girls! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, show us your pretty little gapes!"

Sara was expecting Zari to be reluctant, like before, but to her delight instead both time travellers immediately did as they were told. They did it slowly, probably because they were tired more than they were just trying to please, but it ended up making the whole thing perfect.

Oh yes, Amaya and Zari slowly pulled their butt cheeks apart to reveal their gaping ass holes, just the way a couple of well-trained subs should, which made Sara grin wickedly. And she wasn't the only one, particularly herself and Nyssa transfixed by their handiwork for a few long seconds, while ironically it was Felicity who ended up moving things along to the next equally enjoyable stage.

"You know what we want you to do now?" Felicity asked.

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Amaya whimpered.

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Zari whimpered.

"Then do it." Felicity ordered, before giving the game away, "Mmmmmm, suck it! Suck these cocks! Oh fuck yesssssss, get over here and clean them of your slutty butt cream!"

"But clean your pussy juices from those other dildos first!" Nyssa quickly added, "Oh yeah, let's see how you like all your flavours."

Repeating their earlier words Amaya and Zari slowly got off of the toy cocks they had been impaled on, lent down and took those dildos into their mouths. They then moaned happily as they tasted their own cum and pussy cream, and then started sucking them for the second time that evening. Which was pretty good, but Sara demanded a higher standard from her sluts.

Oh yes, if these two women were going to stay on her crew, then they were going to need to learn to be better cock suckers. Perhaps she would even enlist the men to help. That would probably do wonders for morale, and recruitment, Sara thought with another wicked grin.

Of course inevitably their new teammates went from obeying Nyssa to obeying Felicity, slowly crawling over to where the Doms were now standing. Amaya went straight for Sara, immediately taking her cock into her mouth and starting to suck it, moaning happily as she did so. Zari was a little less sure of herself, but that may have been because she had two cocks to choose from.

Ultimately she crawled over to Nyssa and started sucking her dick, which was understandable, as she was by far the more scary one. Although hopefully Felicity would make her pay for that later, something that Sara would dearly love to see. Not that Felicity was left out, as without being needed to be told Amaya and Zari started going back and forth between those cocks, doing their best to clean every drop of butt cream from them.

This would be normally the time that Sara would start dishing out some verbal encouragement, and she was pretty sure that Felicity and Nyssa picked up the slack, but the White Canary just couldn't right now. No, she was too lost in thinking about all the wonderful possibilities having a Time Ship now gave her. Well, she'd actually been thinking that since these people showed up, but it was hitting her hard now.

Of course, it was also terrifying, as there was always the chance that she would mess things up. Then again, from the sounds of it, that was a common occurrence, and these people tended to screw things up for the better, and already had, if it had resulted in the two beautiful women sharing her cock.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers