Stuffed Canary Pt. 21

Story Info
Nyssa gets fully stuffed.
10.1k words
4.5
2.9k
4
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sara Lance was slowly getting frustrated with her situation. At first she found it rather endearing that Team Flash were trying to turned the tables on herself and her girls, and had thoroughly enjoyed watching her precious Felicity Smoak being dominated by her own daughter.

Especially as it was something she got to enjoy watching over, and over, and over again, Mia Smoak making it crystal clear to her Mom she was her bitch now, and Felicity certainly seemed to enjoy every second of it, cumming as hard and as frequently as when Sara had done it. Maybe even more, which was the first only slightly annoying part of this. But she didn't blame Felicity. No, Sara knew first hand how hot it was topping a family member, a joy she would soon know again when she turned the tables back to what they should be.

In the beginning she had even enjoyed being in bondage, preventing her from joining in on the fun, but it became increasingly irritating as time wore on. Especially as her precious Nyssa al Ghul was suffering the same fate, when she knew Nyssa didn't enjoy switching as much as she did, and would only accept submission at the hands of women she truly loved like Felicity and especially Sara.

But also, they were barely provided with food and water while being left alone for most of the day as Team Flash went about their business, and had their way with each other and Felicity without having the decency of letting Sara and Nyssa watch. And more importantly, cum. Oh God, Sara would do just about anything for an orgasm right now.

Of course she had received training to resist torture while she had been in the League of Assassins, but Sara couldn't imagine anything worse than this. Going completely cold turkey after years of having the best sex she could have ever imagined. Hell, it was hard to imagine that Nyssa had been subjected to worse when she had been in the League, and as daughter of Ra's al Ghul she had no doubt received far worse than Sara did, although she was understandably reluctant to talk about it.

Which was probably why their bitches turned tormentors were going to such extremes to break them. Which would be impressive, if it wasn't so frustrating. Especially as they had somehow found a way to restrain them in a way they couldn't break out of.

Which meant Sara was extremely grateful whenever the door to their prison opened and they received a visitor for any reason, just to break up the monotony. Not of course that she allowed that to show on her face, instead glaring at whoever it was, but especially at times like this when her former bitches came to her in force.

Some of them were still bitches, most notably Thea Queen and her own sister Laurel Lance, who both crawled in behind their tops, gazes down. Felicity was with them, acting the very same way, and thankfully she seemed to be unharmed. Then there was the little sluts Sara was swearing revenge on right now, namely Killer Frost, Linda Park, Mia Smoak and especially Iris West.

"Rise and shine bitches!" Mia gleefully announced, with a big smile on her face, "It's time to ask you both that all-important question again."

Sara tried to talk through her gag, but she was quickly interrupted by Frost, who told her sharply, "Shut up slut, we get it. Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, we all know you're a big whore, who would do anything to cum again, but we told you, before we let you free, we want to hear from this stubborn bitch first."

"So how about it, daughter of Ra's al Ghul? Are you finally willing to give us what we want?" Iris asked softly after she closed the distance between them and removed Nyssa's gag.

Initially Nyssa had been furious just to be asked the question, but now her response was much more subdued, gulping and clearing her throat in a clear sign of buying time, only finally speaking when Iris moved to put the gag back into her mouth, "Wait! Stop... no more, please? Just, just let Sara and Felicity go, and I'll do whatever you want."

"That's not how this works, and you know it." Frost scoffed.

"You do." Iris pushed gently, quickly adding, "Come on Nyssa, you wanna get out of here? Then prove you're a true top, by taking everything we can possibly give you, and still remaining a top. Then you can start plotting how to rescue Felicity and Sara from us, and get revenge for turning them into our submissive little bitches."

"Unless of course, you're too scared." Mia smirked wickedly, closing in on her sluts to be, like the other tops.

"And even if you are scared, do it for Sara." Linda chimed in, "She's clearly desperate to submit, but she can't into you do. And just look at her? So desperate to cum, and you could help with that. Help to make Sara Lance cum. Isn't that what you want Nyssa? Isn't that what you've wanted since you first saw her? And you know you're just denying her at this point? Do you really want to keep doing that?"

Nyssa had of course considered all this herself over and over again during the course of the last few weeks, and of all those points of course was the fact that she was torturing Sara with her hesitance, which ultimately made her reluctantly nod her head, and when it was clear that wasn't enough, she simply said, "I... I submit. Do whatever you want to me."

"Oh, we will." Frost promised with a smirk, before ordering, "Start us off, Mia."

"With pleasure." Mia grinned wickedly.

Nyssa had plenty of time to grit her teeth and prepare as Mia retrieved some nasty-looking riding crops, handing one to each of her fellow tops and then slowly walking behind the assassin. Of course Nyssa had been preparing for this ever since she had been captured, as she figured it was only a matter of time before she was spanked in front of her girls, and indeed, everyone.

Hell, Nyssa was surprised that Supergirl didn't get an invitation, and the Legends weren't present, but it seemed like everyone they had met on their travels was here, about to bear witness to her humiliation. As if it could have any effect on her in the slightest, or effect on the inevitable outcome of the Heir to the Demon getting her revenge.

However, while this action was predictable and would ultimately be a waste of time, Nyssa had to grudgingly admit waiting to dish out the punishment was effective when it came to building the anticipation, and annoying the hell out of her. Then after what seemed like an eternity Mia finally dished out the first strike, making Nyssa miss the long pause between that and the last command.

Not because it was so painful she couldn't stand it, but because it came so suddenly, she just couldn't stop herself from crying out. That wasn't the only reason, but was more than enough to deeply humiliate her. Especially as Mia let out a wicked chuckle of triumph, before dishing out another blow.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, but thankfully Nyssa was ready for it this time, and as a result was able to prevent herself from making a sound. Of course, that made the sound of the crop hammering into her bottom echo throughout the room, but that was okay, because it was quickly followed by Mia's groans and grumbles of frustration that she couldn't get more sounds of pain out of her former and future Mistress.

Nyssa even allowed a small smirk of satisfaction to cross her face at this moment of triumph in this dire situation for her. Then she was punished for her hubris by Mia being replaced by someone more intimidating.

At first Nyssa wasn't concerned by this, because it was simply the woman once known as Caitlin Snow, and it was hard to imagine her alter ego would be that much better at this. Because sure, she had watched her butt fuck Felicity, but that could hardly be called a great achievement, as while Nyssa loved the hacker she was at best a switch.

However to Nyssa's dismay the woman now known as Killer Frost took her time, and when she did strike it was hard and precise, causing Nyssa to let out sounds almost every time, especially when the frequency of those blows were increased, while still maintaining the pause. Then just as she thought she was going to get relief in the form of someone else taking over, they gave her the exact same treatment.

Killer Frost rejoiced in showing these wannabes how it was done. Although she certainly wasn't going to admit it out loud Mia hadn't done a terrible job of spanking Nyssa, and it would have definitely worked, if they were dealing with a lesser target, like little Felicity.

But she didn't have to be watching from behind Caitlin's eyes as she was topped by Nyssa to know that Nyssa al Ghul was a truly dominant woman, and it was going to take more than simple power to break her. Oh yes, it was going to take mind games, The kind they had been playing with her right from the start of this whole thing, and Frost was confident that it was about to pay off, especially given the reaction of the pure top.

Even when Mia got a turn again she was able to follow the lead of her bettors, which was doubly impressive given that she had spent just as much time getting her cute little ass fucked as she had butt fucking her own Mom. Which really was saying something, given how much Mia loved that fat ass. But it was true. Something Frost had made sure of, and was very proud of.

Perhaps she would give Linda and even Iris the same treatment and truly take over and rule over all these women. Which was a hot idea, but also sounded exhausting. Better to be a bit player. Besides, while Frost was confident she could take Linda, and definitely Mia, she wasn't so sure about Iris, who seemed to possess even more hidden strength than Caitlin had been hiding.

Of course, while it was easy for Frost to get lost in future plots it was much more fun to focus her mind on the present, especially when her rival's ass was becoming so wonderfully red and criss-crossed. Oh yes, there was some truly beautiful patterns appearing on Nyssa al Ghul's ass, especially when Frost gave up on the slow mind games in favour of a brutal butt beating.

Which ironically didn't get her as many wonderful sounds, but that didn't matter at that point, as what was truly important at that stage was proving to Nyssa they could bring the power when they needed too. Something the others were only too happy to show off, all of them following Frost's lead. Even Mia.

It was the kind of pain and suffering Frost could inflict upon people while not getting in trouble for it, something she could happily do for hours without needing a break. Sadly, the likes of Linda, Iris and even after all her training Mia began to weaken as time went on, forcing the spanking to end one way or another.

Deciding to take it upon herself to make sure it ended with a bang Frost gave one last series of hard strikes, focusing on just one spot to maximise the pain, and the amount of jiggle she got from those meaty cheeks. Then just as suddenly she released Nyssa from her restraints, allowing the exhausted woman to fall onto the floor before her, a position she enjoyed for a few long seconds, before giving her an order.

"Kiss my feet." Frost ordered sharply, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, kiss my feet and beg for the privilege of eating my pussy, and the pussies of your other Mistresses, just like your precious Felicity did."

Nyssa had promised herself she would spring into action once she was finally free. One punch KO Caitlin, Linda and Iris, before wiping the floor with Mia, again. Then the real fun would begin. Oh yes, she had thought of all sorts of plans for revenge once she was free, but deep down she should have known she wouldn't get out of those bonds while she was still capable of giving that kind of response.

So instead she embarrassed herself by collapsing, as soon as she was free, lacking the strength to do anything except exactly what she was told, even if it was something as humiliating and degrading as crawling to the feet of another woman.

So the mighty Nyssa al Ghul took a deep and calming breath, leaned forward, and pressed a kiss to Frost's feet, and started to beg, "Please... please let me eat your pussy. I want to eat your pussy, and the pussies of... your friends. Please? Oh God, please give me permission to lick your pussy! I wanna tongue fuck it and make you cum! Please, Mistress Frost, grant me the privilege of eating your pussy, and that of my other Mistresses, just like my precious Felicity did. Yesssssss, I know she loves the taste of your pussies, so please, mmmmmmm, please Mistress Frost, allow me to experience the same pleasure that she did, and I swear I will make you feel better than she did."

"I suppose that will do." Frost smirked, "Very well, you may eat my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress Frost." Nyssa replied, eagerly shooting upwards.

"No!" Frost scolded, before clarifying, "There's no rush. Take your time, tease me a little. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, kiss your way up my leg, and tease my little cunt. Oh fuck!"

"Yes, Mistress Frost." Nyssa grumbled.

It was infuriating enough to have to refer to this woman as 'Mistress Frost' and slowly cover her feet in kisses, but Nyssa totally failed to hide her displeasure at not merely jumping to the pussy licking. Especially as she knew that was the part of all this she would definitely like, and had been looking forward to it the most.

Admittedly she hadn't sampled Caitlin Snow's cunt, or any of the other cunts on offer, except for the ones belonging to Felicity and Sara, of course. And sometimes other lucky bitches. But Felicity and Sara had promised her that they tasted delicious, and Nyssa was confident her experience with them would allow her to enjoy this. Indeed, the closer she got to Frost's twat, the more eager she became.

Especially as it made the other woman let out of sounds increasingly pathetic whimpers and cries, none more loud than when Nyssa slid her tongue over Caitlin's pussy for the first time. Oh yes, this so-called Mistress Frost cried out loudly and joyfully, followed by a long, pathetic whimper.

She then continued to make those sounds as Nyssa repeated that lick over and over again, albeit avoiding Frost's clit for a while, just like her bitches did when their Mistresses gave them the privilege of going down on her. Which was an unfortunate reminder of how the tables had been turned on her, and more importantly her girlfriends, but again, Nyssa knew it was only a matter of time before she set things right.

Luckily it was easy to distract herself from those thoughts by the continuous pathetic cries and whimpers that the women trying to top her were letting out, and more importantly just how delicious their cunts were. Oh yes, Nyssa always regretted not eating more pussy whenever she had given herself the opportunity in the past, and this was no exception. Except for the part about it being her idea.

And the fact that after licking Frost's pussy for a few long minutes she was made to eat another cunt, and then another, and then another, a then another, the great Nyssa al Ghul being tossed back and forth like a piece of meat, and yet she didn't care. Not if she was to continue eating pussy.

Iris certainly enjoyed watching Nyssa eat Frost out. Admittedly it wasn't as satisfying as receiving head herself, but it was still pretty great, especially as she still couldn't believe this was her submissive friend Caitlin Snow doing these things. Technically she wasn't, it was her alter ego, but still, to see Caitlin's body doing such things was incredibly strange, and incredibly hot.

Hell, Iris almost wanted to try bottoming to this 'Killer Frost', just once, to see what it was like. However she couldn't do that. No, her fellow tops needed her to be a strong leader, and that was exactly what she was going to be. Speaking of which, it was high time that she got some attention around here.

"My turn." Iris said forcefully, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, don't hog that hot little mouth all to yourself. Give the rest of us a go."

For a few long seconds Frost's stared at Iris coldly, before smirking, "Sure thing, sweetie. Mmmmmmmm, there you go. Enjoy her. I did."

Which was almost insistently easy, but it was impossible for Iris to complain when the result was incredible pleasure. Oh yes, Frost tightened the grip she already had on the back of Nyssa's head, pulled her face out of her cunt and into Iris's. Without needing any further encouragement Nyssa began licking her pussy, making Iris cry out and whimper joyfully.

She then closed her eyes and then took over placing her hand on the back of Nyssa's head so she gently pushed the woman's face deeper into her needy pussy. Something she was rewarded with instantly in the form of more passionate licks, something which Iris savoured for a few long seconds. Then she opened her eyes, and smirked at the audience around her.

"She's good, isn't she?" Frost pushed with a wicked smile.

"Yes, mmmmmmmm, yes she is." Iris moaned, taking the prompt, and happily taunting, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Nyssa al Ghul is a great pussy licker. Maybe not as good as Felicity, but she'll have plenty of chances to learn. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, don't worry Nyssa, we'll train you right, and you'll be as good as your little girlfriend in no time."

Naturally, this had Nyssa glaring up at her, and although they had the upper hand, Iris was left feeling a little nervous about this. Luckily for her she had Linda looking out for her, her loving wife moving up alongside her, and taking her hand in hers. That distraction alone was enough for Iris to relax, and it got even better when first her eyes locked, and then so did their lips.

Oh yes, Iris got to make out with one woman, while another ate her pussy. While Nyssa al Ghul submissively worshiped her cunt, her wife Linda kissing her, meaning that for a few long minutes all was right with the world. Although, that slowly became a problem as this was supposed to be a long thing, so the last thing she wanted to do was cum already.

Part of the problem was that Nyssa jumped on the opportunity now she was distracted to launch a vicious attack on her. Something that they had all been very worried about, so it was a relief when this attack was focused on Iris's clit. Oh yes, it started slowly and subtly, with the occasional lingering over her clit, but after she knew she could get away with that Nyssa increased her pace until Iris could feel herself approaching an orgasm.

Luckily she had plenty of women around her who would love a turn with this incredibly talented mouth and tongue. And it was so easy to transfer the attention of that heavenly little mouth and tongue. Well, Iris was reluctant to let it go, but inevitably it became a necessity.

"Your turn." Iris moaned breathlessly, pretty much right into Linda's face, and then into her ear, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, it's your turn to have Nyssa al Ghul eat your pussy. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, enjoy her. That's it! That's it, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, enjoy having that hot little tongue on your twat."

"Okay." Linda moaned and happily accepted.

Linda would've admittedly been quite happy to just standing there for a few more long minutes, kissing her wife while knowing that another woman was eating her wife's cunt. Which, she had to take a minute to add knowledge just how weird that was. Especially as they were surrounded by their sex slaves, and at least one of the women they were hoping to turn into their sex slaves.

Which they will be sharing with their friends, and one of their friends/sex slaves. God, Linda's life really had become so very weird. Not that she was complaining. Especially not when she was, once again, going to experience a talented little tongue caressing her twat.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers