Stuffed Canary Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One that she was very much enjoying, given the sounds she was making. Oh yes, Nyssa tried really hard, but she just couldn't stop the occasional cry, whimper, or even moan of pleasure escaping her lips. Which in turn caused a wide smile to cross the faces of Team Flash, and pretty much stayed there throughout this process.

The only thing which could have made it better was if Iris was the one dishing out the butt fucking/double stuffing. Of course, that was a selfish thought, but she just couldn't help it at a moment like this. Besides, she fully intended to ignore that desire long enough to allow Linda to have a decent turn with Nyssa's ass.

However, at the same time, she couldn't wait so long, that Caitlin's alter ego beat her to it. As a result, Iris had to tear her eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of her every so often, to see whether Frost was about to make a move. Luckily, it seemed that Frost was happy to go last, presumably so she wouldn't have hold back, which was just fine for the leader of this group, as she was itching for a turn.

"Linda, honey, are you ready to share the wealth?" Iris asked.

"What?" Linda frowned, understandably being distracted. Then she realized what was being asked of her, and quickly pulled out of Nyssa's ass, while apologetically adding, "Oh... sure, no problem."

"Thanks." Iris grinned, happily replacing her, while adding, "And you know what you have to do now, don't you?"

"Yes." Linda blushed, before admitting, "I just wanted to see you in action first."

"Why wouldn't you?" Iris beamed happily at her girlfriend, the two of them staring at each other for a few long moments, before they were interrupted.

"Just get on with it." Frost grumbled.

"As you wish." Iris said dismissively, as she lined up the head of her cock with Nyssa's ass hole, and slowly began pushing forwards.

Which was something that she had been dreaming of doing for quite a while now, and while it wasn't as meaningful as what she did with Linda, or even Caitlin, it was definitely something which had Iris grinned widely as she watched the head of her cock disappearing into that forbidden hole.

Even though Linda's dick had just been inside it, the brief conversation had given it time to relax, meaning that Nyssa al Ghul's butt hole once again had to stretch for a strap-on dildo. Another one attached to Team Flash, no less. And now it was Iris's dick, and inch after inch of it kept disappearing into that tight little hole, until it was all the way in, and... oh God! She had just buried every inch of her cock inside Nyssa al Ghul's shit-pipe! Oh God! This was so hot!

For a few long seconds, those words echoed in her head, in some form or another, then Iris came to her senses, and officially started the sodomy. Oh yes, she officially started double fucking this terrifying assassin, and because she was the only one currently moving, she was pushing the other brunette down on the blonde, and thus causing her pussy to bounce on that other dildo.

So, in short, she really was fucking Nyssa al Ghul's pussy and ass all by herself. Which was so overwhelmingly wonderful, that she almost didn't notice when Linda stepped up to the plate. Almost. But how could she not, when her girlfriend was making her so very proud? So much so, that she looked up from the beautiful sight in front of her, so she could hear what happened next in all it's glory.

"Suck my cock." Linda ordered once she was in position, nervously at first, but with increasing confidence, as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against Nyssa's lips, while concentrating on the proud look on Iris's face, "Suck my cock, and become at triple stuffed whore. Just like your girl Felicity is every night. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm, she loves being triple stuffed, and I'm sure you will too. And Sara! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, all of you sluts are going to loved being fucked in all three of your holes. Just like we did. And you're going to love the taste of your own ass. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking suck it!"

Nyssa seriously considered shooting back a word of protest, ideally reminding these bitches it wasn't so long ago the roles were reversed. But then Linda did that for her, causing her to smirk wickedly. Sure, the poor girl tried to make up for it, but at that point, the damage was done, and by waiting around, Nyssa was just giving the bitch a chance to recover.

Besides, truth be told, the Heir to the Demon didn't trust herself not to moan too much when trying to reply. Probably to the point that she could only moan, because fuck, getting double stuffed was even better than she remembered it. Which was becoming a real problem, that she was glad for a distraction from.

So with only a taunting smile, the usually proud and strong Nyssa al Ghul wrapped her lips around the head of that thankfully fake cock, and started sucking on it. To her shame, she moaned in pleasure as she did this, but at least she had the excuse of having something in her cunt at the time. Unfortunately, the fact that her ass was also full had something to do with it, something that she would happily deny if asked.

Luckily, she wasn't asked, as everyone seemed too preoccupied with watching her go ass to mouth. Which to be fair, was something that she had done before, albeit just with only Felicity and Sara present, and not when being DP'ed at the time. Which of course, was the main focus, and why wouldn't it be, when this was the great and powerful Nyssa al Ghul being triple stuffed.

Which happened over and over again, as these infuriating women constantly switched places, meaning that Nyssa was constantly tasting her own ass. And worse, it was something that she was increasingly growing to enjoy. Which was not surprising, given Nyssa loved rimming women, but it was frustrating under this context.

Along with the fact that her treacherous body relaxed, causing any initial pain to become a distant memory, to the point where the only thing in the world was pure, overwhelming pleasure. So overwhelming in fact, that she knew inevitably she would have to beg to cum. She could only hope when she did, she wouldn't break like so many others had at her own hands. It was also tough to avoid begging too soon, or prevent herself from sounding to pathetic when doing it.

Ultimately though, poor Nyssa was just left with no choice, and ultimately she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, pound me! Pound my little bitch holes, and make me cum! Ooooooooooooooh yassssssssssssss, fuck me! Fucking slam fuck me, and make me your bitch! If you can. You can't, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but try anyway, mmmmmmmmmm, because it feels so good! Sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd, ah fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me fuck me FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully it wasn't long after that she was rewarded with a significant change in the pace, which for better or for worse, was more than enough to make her cum. In fact, the poor woman found herself cumming over and over again, especially as instead of one woman doing all the work, all three started truly fucking her at once.

The one in her pussy couldn't get all the leverage, and initially the face fucking wasn't that hard, but in that moment it was more than enough to provide an extra bit of stimulation. Which in some way, actually made her kind of proud of these women. And worse, had her seriously consider being their triple stuffed loving bitch on a permanent basis.

Frost loved the fact that she was the first to make the mighty Nyssa al Ghul cum tonight, and technically for the first time ever, while being triple stuffed. That was, if Felicity was to be believed, and at this point they had no reason to doubt her. And given what she knew about this assassin, it was easy to believe it.

Hell, it was surprising, and disappointing, that Nyssa didn't still have her anal cherry. Or at the very least, her DP cherry. But, Frost knew from experience this could be quite the intense thing to experience, and it might just make this intimidating top break once and for all. Although to be honest, she had hoped that wasn't the case, as she was really looking forward to the idea of breaking this bitch slowly over time. Ideally Sara, too.

Even though she hoped this incredibly tough woman survived this, that didn't stop Frost from giving it her all. Oh yes, she brutally pounded that bitch hole with every ounce of her strength, barely having any build up from the steady rhythm she had before, to the brutal rectum wrecking she eventually gave the bitch.

Which actually made it kind of surprising, and insulting, that Nyssa had been able to avoid cumming so far. But not anymore, though. No, this normally intimidating top was squirting all over the cock of her daughter, who in turn, was only too happy to help Frost giving the infamous Nyssa al Ghul a taste of her own medicine. Just like they had done to Felicity, and just like they would soon do to Sara.

Sadly, while Frost no doubt had more stamina and willpower than the others combined, eventually she could no longer resist the urge to cum. Especially not when the other end of the dildo was hammering against her clit, the other girl's meaty cheeks were jiggling against her thighs, and just the sheer joy of butt fucking Nyssa al Ghul.

Triple stuffing her with a couple of other women, one of them being Nyssa's daughter, no less. Oh yes, Frost came over and over again, and while it wasn't quite as overwhelming as what the triple stuffed bitch was experiencing, it was still pretty powerful. So much so, that eventually she was left with a choice, keep going until she collapsed, or pull back to let someone else have a turn.

Honestly, it was really tempting just to keep going, especially when it felt like she had just found her stride. But honestly, she didn't really trust her allies not to take advantage of her in a vulnerable state. At least not yet. Besides, Frost wanted to be as conscious as possible for what came next. And sure enough, it was one hell of a show, which would've been a shame to miss.

Oh yes, first Linda, then Iris, and then finally Mia all ended up pounding that booty to multiple climaxes, in a way which had Frost's ass hole quivering with jealousy. Dammit Caity, she thought angrily. She would not be the butt slut her other half was. No matter how inviting it looked, maybe especially when Iris became the first of them to provide commentary for this.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME!" Iris ordered loudly and happily, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM AND BECOME MY BITCH! OH FUCK YES, NYSSA AL GHUL IS MY BITCH! FELICITY SMOAK IS MY FULLY STUFFED LESBIAN BITCH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST LIKE FELICITY SMOAK IS, AND SARA LANCE SOON WILL BE! YOU HEAR ME, BITCHES? YOUR BITCH ASSES BELONG TO US NOW! YOU'RE OURS, ALL OURS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE THIS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME AND MY BITCHES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT!"

Mia had thoroughly enjoyed constantly being part of the equation during the double and especially the triple stuffings, but the obvious downside was that right before Mama Nyssa, she was as close to begging to cum herself. Then once Mama Nyssa got what she craved, Mia wasn't far behind. She tried to resist, but her clit had been getting rubbed throughout this experience, and more importantly, the mental high was out of this world.

Because seriously, Mommy Felicity was always going to be an easy conquest, but to see someone of Nyssa al Ghul's calibre in this position was truly indescribable. And made her wonder what it would be like to watch the other assassin in the family get the same treatment. And more importantly, be a part of it. Even if she was more than happy just watching the mighty Nyssa al Ghul get what she seriously deserved.

Then all of a sudden she was left alone with her Mama, and Mia hesitated. Which was embarrassing, but it was hard not to, given that Mama Nyssa had arguably been the most dominant of her mothers. However, Mia was ultimately able to use that, and her annoyance at herself for hesitating, to flip them over, switch holes and give this bitch the butt pounding she so richly deserved.

Oh yes, The New Green Arrow literally slammed her dick into the tailpipe of Nyssa al Ghul, causing the intimidating woman to cry out in pure pleasure in the process. She then started cumming for her over and over again, which was pretty much the greatest moment of her life.

Sure, this wasn't quite the total victory over her Moms that she needed, or even her biological mother, but it meant that she was on her way to the former, and more importantly, it meant no matter what happened, she would always have this moment. The moment that she got to totally and undisputedly dominate Nyssa al Ghul. To fuck her in the ass.

To practically bend her in half, both of the older woman's legs onto her shoulders as she used every ounce of her strength to brutalize the most private hole of one of her Mommies. Oh fuck, Nyssa al Ghul looked so vulnerable and submissive in that moment, that it made Mia cum so wonderfully hard and frequently.

Considering she wasn't on the level of Mistress Iris, Mistress Frost, or even Mama Nyssa, Mia was quite proud of herself for being able to push herself through all of those orgasms. Especially given everything that had happened before this. However, ultimately she ran out of steam like everybody else. The difference was, while the rest of the tops pushed themselves to the very edge of collapsing, Mia wasn't afraid to push herself the extra mile.

Partly because she was confident that Team Flash were far too preoccupied dealing with her Moms to double cross her, at least for now, but mostly, because she just didn't care. Oh yes, she didn't care about anything in that moment, except squeezing as many orgasms out of herself and Mama Nyssa, before ultimately collapsing in a sweaty heap.

Even Frost wasn't heartless enough to order them to move right away, mostly because she was enjoying the sight, but ultimately she just couldn't resist ordering, "Bend over, bitch! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm talking to you, Nyssa al Ghul. I want you to bend over, and spread your cheeks. Oh yeah, I want Nyssa al Ghul to show us our handiwork, like the bitch she is!"

Nyssa groaned out a reply, which could have been 'yes Mistress' or 'fuck you', and honestly, even the assassin wasn't entirely sure. Either way, she ultimately did as she was told, telling herself it was because her body was just too exhausted to properly turn the tables. Especially when she was up against Meta-humans.

It wasn't something she wanted to think too much about, so Nyssa just concentrated on doing as she was told. Namely, lifting her ass up, reaching back, and then spreading her cheeks wide, exposing her now well used holes. God, particularly her ass hole was gaping obscenely wide at this moment. Although she wouldn't be surprised if it was the same story for her poor little cunt.

Whatever the case, she was forced to hold that position for a few long seconds, as these women took photos of their handiwork, and even posed next to their defeated opponent. Something which Nyssa and her girlfriends had inflicted upon them before and would do so again very soon. Nyssa promised herself that, even as she continued holding herself open, and as aftershocks of her orgasms echoed through her body.

God, this was all so very humiliating. Especially as Sara was watching the entire thing, with a great deal of worry on her face. And unfortunately, also a lot of desire. And clearly not for simple revenge, but desire to be in Nyssa's place, suggesting they really were in trouble here.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, now suck our cocks." Iris ordered, not wanting to be left out, "Suck all your fucking butt cream off of them!"

"Starting with your daughter's." Frost quickly added, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I wanna see Nyssa al Ghul sucking her daughter's dick."

"And make sure you reply properly this time." Mia chimed in.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Nyssa grumbled, after a long pause.

This was nothing compared to the indignity she had just suffered, and yet still Nyssa was almost to overcome with a desire to fight back. Or at least try too. But again, she decided it was better to save any attempt at rebellion for later. And again, compared to what she just been through, this was really nothing. In fact, for better or for worse, a big part of her was looking forward to it.

Especially tasting her own cum, pussy juices and butt cream on Mia's dick. Sure, it was humiliating, but no more than anything else she had suffered through that night. And when she closed her eyes, and wrapped her lips around that dildo, Nyssa could almost fool herself into believing it was Sara's cock she was sucking.

Which was something she tried to picture as she was forced to go from cock to cock, thoroughly cleaning each of them with her mouth and tongue, before they return to stuffing her holes with strap-ons. Over, and over, and over again, the mighty Nyssa al Ghul was fucked that night, until she could barely hold herself up. And in a weird way, she was proud of her tormentors for that, especially her own daughter.

Who ironically, had clearly benefited from her training. And more importantly, her fucking of them. Unfortunately, this bought Nyssa to the inevitable conclusion that no matter who won, the future would be full of pleasure. And that made the temptation of breaking even greater than before, which was really saying something.