Stuffed Canary Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, the suddenness of it caused her to cry out embarrassingly loudly, but she felt that it was understandable under the circumstances. As was the fact that, although she turned down the sounds she was making, she very much continued to make them. Oh yes, Linda continued crying out, along with whimpers, gasps and moans of joy, as another woman started to lick her pussy, in front of a crowd of women, which included her wife.

Then it got even better when Iris returned the favour, and started kissing her right on the lips. Something which of course, Linda eagerly returned, becoming lost in it for a few long minutes. Then it somehow got even better.

Namely by Iris pressing kisses to her cheek, her forehead, and then all over her face, making Linda giggle with delight. However then she focused up on her neck, meaning that the giggling quickly went away in favour of more happy sounds of pure pleasure. Oh yes, Iris lingered on that area for quite a while, thoroughly marking her territory, and then move down to her tits, taking one nipple into her mouth, and then the other.

Which was wonderful, but not quite as wonderful as Nyssa increasing attention to her clit. Oh God, she even took it into her mouth. Her clit was in another woman's mouth, pushing Linda to orgasm maybe in record time. Which wasn't what she wanted, but it was hard to argue in that moment, even if she really should.

She did want to, but Nyssa was actually acting out, seeing what she could get away with. And the answer to that turned out to be a lot. Linda promised herself to be a better top than this, but she just couldn't help herself. After all, this was a terrifying warrior woman, who 99 times out of 100, would be dominating her now. Also, her wife, who knew just what she liked.

But to be fair, soon enough, this was taken away from her, and she would be left to come down from her high. So why not just enjoy it? Besides, they could punish Nyssa for pushing her luck later. Even if maybe Linda was pushing her luck now. Which clearly annoyed her friend's alter ego.

"Stop hogging that bitch all to yourself." Frost demanded, grabbing Nyssa's hair and pulling the terrifying warrior woman to her cunt, "It's my turn."

Mia opened her mouth to protest, before ultimately deciding better of it. After all, if she wanted a turn, she should follow Frost's example, take it. Prove herself as a top, and a worthy member of this team. Of course, she wasn't going to risk upsetting the one Dom here with superpowers. Especially when she was the most dominant one of them.

Which was kind of surprising, given her alter ego. God, it was so hot. So much so, that Mia even found herself wanting to push Mama Nyssa out of the way, so she could be the one to have the privilege of eating Mistress Frost's pussy. In fact, she found herself imagining to be in both places for quite a while, as she just watched Mama Nyssa get past around like the fuck toy she was at the moment.

Then, after half a dozen swaps, Mia blurted out, "My turn!"

"Is it now?" Iris questioned with a wicked smirk.

"Yes, yes it is!" Mia said as forcefully as possible in that moment, gradually becoming more confident as she continued, "That was the deal, remember? I would have a turn topping all of my Mommies, in exchange for me helping you break them? And how can I help, if you won't let me try? And all of you have had plenty of turns already, and I've been patient, but-"

"Alright, alright, alright, just give her a turn to shut her up." Frost said dismissively.

"Okay." Iris shrugged after a brief pause, pushing Nyssa away from her, and then ordering, "Well, go on then. Mmmmmmmmmmm, go eat your daughter's pussy. I know from experience how fun that can be."

"Yes, Mistress Iris." Nyssa grumbled.

While admittedly Mia could have looked stronger when getting herself a turn, the result was the same. Oh hell yes, Mia got to watch Mama Nyssa crawl over to her, kneeled down before her, and stick that stern face of hers into Mia's cunt. She then presumably did the same thing she had done with everybody else tonight, namely stuck out her tongue and slid over the pussy directly in front of her.

Then, just like with all the rest, she repeated that action over and over again. However, unlike all those other times, this was incest. Oh fuck, Mia was once again having incestuous sex, and she was loving every second of it. And to her delight, so was Mama Nyssa. Just like Mama Felicity, and soon Mama Sara.

Thinking about turning the tables on her Mommies, both past, present and future, would've probably been enough to make Mia cum on it's own. For better or for worse, Mama Nyssa sensed her weakness, and exploited it to bring her to the very edge of orgasm and what felt like seconds. Mostly by concentrating on her clit, taking it into her mouth so she could constantly switch between licking and sucking it with almost all of her might.

Which at the very least, gave poor Mia ideas for later. However, it was still deeply shameful, as she should have found a way, as she felt a real top would have been able to resist. That she should have resisted. But, of course, the shame of knowing she just couldn't resist only pushed her further towards cumming.

So much so that Mia just couldn't resist begging, "Make me cum! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd, make me fucking cum! I need it! Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, I need to cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna cum all over my Mama's face, mmmmmmmmmmm, and in her mouth. Come on bitch, mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum! Make all of these women cum with your tongue. Oh yes, oh fuck, oh please Mama Nyssa, make me cum! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

"Us too! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't you dare forget about us." Frost chuckled wickedly, when it was her turn to cum, "Oooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it you little bitch, fuck me! Fuck me with your bitch tongue! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I want Nyssa al Ghul to fuck me like the bitch she is! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, you're my bitch now, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and you know it. Yeah you do, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Arguably, Mia could have simply cum without saying anything, or at least made her words sound like an order. But the moment she went crashing over the edge of an incredibly powerful orgasm it became really, really hard to care how bad this made her look. Besides, she told herself she could just do a really good job when it came to stuffing this little slut bitch full of strap-on cock when it came time to fuck her Mommy.

The second one, meaning that she would only have one more, and she would have completed the set. All of which was her last coherent thoughts, as she went crashing over the edge of orgasm after orgasm, courtesy of Mama Nyssa and her talented little mouth.

Nyssa was glad that it was Mia who came first. It certainly wasn't surprising, given that no matter how hard she tried, clearly this girl would always be an uppity little bottom who needed to be put in her place. Something that perhaps Nyssa and her girlfriends could use to their advantage Later on, when hopefully they would escape, and turn the tables back to what they should be.

For now, she just grinned wickedly, as she was able to effortlessly get the upper hand on her supposed top, making her cum with the greatest of ease. After all, this wasn't her first time doing this. No, sweet Felicity had insisted they all get a taste of their daughter, and allow Mia the pleasure of having her Mommies eat her pussy. Which was something which was coming in very handy now.

Of course, inevitably Nyssa once again found herself being pulled away from one pussy and then shoved face first into another. Not that she was really complaining, given that it meant that all this would soon be over. And to her shame, part of her was looking forward to getting some satisfaction of her own.

After all, she didn't enjoy getting her holes filled as much as her lovers, but it had made her cum before. Something that she was very much craving right now. And thanks to her wonderful girlfriends, she had experienced it first-hand. Admittedly, not on a regular basis, but Nyssa was confident that it would be enough to allow her to avoid breaking.

So she simply concentrated on shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into whatever fuck hole was directly in front of her at the time, and fucking it until she made the other woman cum for her. Which almost certainly made her feel like she was the one in control, as it should be. Except for the fact that it was hard to keep track of who she was tongue fucking. Maybe Mia, then Frost, then Iris, and then finally Linda?

Given everything that had happened before, that was the most likely order. Not that it really mattered, as they were all truly delicious, for better or for worse Nyssa becoming pretty much obsessed with swallowing as much of that precious liquid as possible.

Which admittedly, didn't help her feel like a top. Neither did the fact that her face was fucked a few times. Arguably throughout. However, there was a very clear difference between particularly Mia, who Nyssa knew she made cum first, and pretty much every one after her. Oh yes, sooner or later, each one of these women in turn, tightened their grip on the back of the assassin's head, pushed her face as deep as it would go into their cunts, and then rubbed them against her face.

As a result, she became covered in their girl cum, truly making the mighty Nyssa al Ghul feeling she was being marked as their slut. And to her shame, in these moments, that particular fate didn't seem so bad. Something she felt embarrassed for thinking, but at least then they moved on to something else.

"Nora, get us some strap-ons." Iris ordered right after Nyssa had been pushed back.

"Yes, Mistress." Nora bowed her head, and obeyed in the blink of an eye.

"Good girl." Frost chuckled softly at finding herself instantly equipped with a cock, before ordering her new bitch, "Now ride your daughter. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, follow in Felicity's footsteps, by riding your daughter's dick with your cunt. And make sure to put on a good show for us, just like your little girlfriend did. And Sara will, when it's her turn."

"Fine." Nyssa grumbled, before forcing a smile when she got a warning look from Frost, and then corrected herself, "I mean, yes Mistress Frost."

"Again?" Mia whined, even as she lay down, proving that she accepted her fate.

"Yes, again." Frost said dismissively.

"Look on the bright side." Linda piped up, "This way, you get to be involved throughout,"

"And you still get to pound some booty." Iris added, "Right at the end too, when you won't have to hold back."

"Which I assume is more preferable than not having a turn at all." Frost said threateningly.

"It's fine." Mia said nervously, quickly adding, "It's better than fine. It's great. I love it. Thank you."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Frost smirked, "Mmmmmmmmmm, but if you really want to go first, go ahead. Oh yeah, finger that ass for us. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stretch out your Mama's shit hole, and get it nice and ready for us to gang bang. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, make it nice and easy for us to turn Nyssa al Ghul into our gang bang whore."

"Yes, Mistress Frost. Thank you, Mistress Frost." Mia replied, and eventually obeyed.

Mia had to wait until her Mom was in the proper position, given she wasn't quite there yet. Although to be fair, throughout the conversation, Mama Nyssa had positioned herself directly over her daughter's dick, and even pushed herself downwards, so the first few inches of that strap-on slid inside her.

She even moaned while doing it. Oh fuck, the usually terrifying Nyssa al Ghul cried out like a little bitch, as she penetrated herself on a cock attached around her daughter's waist. Fuck, Mia had really wanted to be in a more dominant position for this, but she would do anything to be involved in this, so she could enjoy wonderful moments like this, where she felt more powerful and dominant than ever before. At least, ever since she came to the past.

Now the time-line had changed somewhat, it was hard to remember exactly how things had been before, so at least in this moment, it was hard to imagine anything better than watching Nyssa al Ghul riding her cock. Especially given what this was leading too, and exactly how Mia was going to be involved in it. Although there was definitely something to be said for watching Mama Nyssa keeping her eyes tightly closed, savouring the pleasure of filling up her cunt with cock.

She then started bouncing herself up and down, albeit after a few long seconds to savour the feeling of having her pussy filled with strap-on dildo. Something which honestly Mia became so lost in watching, she forgot about the latest order she had been given. At least until she heard a cough from one of the more dominant women, reminding her of it.

Not wanting to miss out on this opportunity to at least be somewhat dominant, and maybe earn herself a few points with her new friends, Mia sat up, and reached around with both hands to grab her Mom's ass. Which very quickly had the terrifying Nyssa al Ghul opening her eyes and giving her daughter a warning look. Which was enough to make Mia briefly hesitating, and almost stopping. Hesitating was embarrassing, but at least she was able to continue.

Namely, by pulling those cheeks apart, and then slid a few fingers around the wetness that which escaping from her Mama's cunt, before pushing slowly north, up to the most forbidden hole available to her right now. Not as much as Mommy Felicity's ass hole, but still unspeakably forbidden.

Something which she very much savoured for a few long seconds, before pushing that finger into that unspeakably forbidden hole. Which understandably caused Mama Nyssa to cry out with a mixture of pain and pleasure, as she was double stuffed for the first time tonight. The first of many, and Mia got to be the first to do it, and the only one, at that.

Oh yes, in that moment, Mia Smoak got to be in complete control of the normally completely dominant mother, slowly pushing a finger all the way inside of her parent's back door, and then sliding it in and out. While that parent was sitting on her lap, with the entire length of her daughter's cock inside her cunt, no less. Yes, it was a lesser version of something else, and soon it was taken away from her, but it was a very special moment, which Mia would always treasure.

"Okay, Green Arrow Jr, spread your Mom's ass cheeks. Show me the bitch hole I'm about to own." Frost ordered.

"I believe you'll find it's Linda's turn to go first." Iris quickly pointed out.

"Only because you want to make sure you get Sara's ass first." Frost grumbled.

"Exactly." Iris admitted, "And I don't want you whining that you got the other, so you could get this one."

"Maybe..." Frost grumbled, hating that she was so predictable.

"I really don't mind." Linda said, once again trying to play peacekeeper.

"You're going first, end of discussion!" Iris snapped, then when there was no further protest, she turned her attention back to the mother and daughter, and pushed, "And I believe you were given an order, weren't you Mia? So do it. Oh yeah, spread those cheeks nice and wide, so we can all get the best possible look at this."

"Yes, Mistress Iris. Thank you, Mistress Iris." Mia replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Linda considered putting up more of a protest, as she was far more nervous about this than she had been when it came to fucking Felicity. Hell, she would be nervous to anally violate an assassin even after her girlfriend and/or Mistress Frost had a turn. In fact, each one of the sex slaves could have a turn as well, and Linda would've still been nervous about going first.

However, Iris had been pushing her lately to be more dominant. Pointing out that if they were going to win this battle against the Canaries, she was going to have to step up. And Linda really wanted to win this battle of wills, if only for Iris's sake. So that's exactly what Linda did, kneeling down behind her target, taking aim, and then taking it.

Of course, naturally, she spent a few long seconds just staring at it, although she didn't think anyone could truly blame her, given what an amazing sight it was. Well, she annoyed even herself, by pausing to admire her prize several times, at first, from a distance, then up close, and then when she pressed the tip of her cock against Nyssa al Ghul's ass hole.

Technically she then did it again, although that was when autopilot was able to take over, meaning that she continued doing what she was doing. Namely, continuing to stretch that forbidden hole, until eventually the head of her cock slid through that back door, and into the back passage of the terrifying assassin Nyssa al Ghul.

Again Linda paused, but that had never been more understandable, and her audience was probably grateful, given it gave them a chance to savour the sight of Nyssa al Ghul's butt hole stretching around a strap-on dick. And for that matter, both of those fuck holes stretching for dick.

Something they had never seen before. Oh yes, they had seen Felicity Smoak in this position several times, especially after conquering her, and they had even seen Sara Lance in this position. But never the mighty Nyssa al Ghul. Hell, they couldn't even be 100% sure that she had experienced this before. Which probably made the deadly assassin grateful that Linda spent so much time just admiring her handiwork.

To her credit, Linda was able to push forwards, before she was prompted to do so. Not that it was a conscious decision. No, at that point, her body was very much on autopilot. And hell, she may have been prompted to continue, and just been so lost in this wonderful moment that she just hadn't heard it. Which again might've been the case later on in the butt stuffing.

Although whatever the case, Linda didn't really care, given that she was having the time of her life right now. Oh yes, the reporter forgot about all of the reason she should be afraid of the assassin, and just concentrated on stuffing the butt of a beautiful woman, watching as inch after inch of dick disappeared into that forbidden hole, until thighs came to rest against butt cheeks. Then she definitely became aware of encouragement.

"Congratulations baby, you just buried the entire length of your dick up that bitch ass!" Iris enthusiastically encouraged with a chuckle, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's the big bad Nyssa al Ghul double stuffed. Now make her double fucked, by pounding that bitch hole, and make her moan like a bitch. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I wanna see Nyssa al Ghul getting fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time, and clearly enjoying it. Then I want to join in, so we can make her double stuffed. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, DP that slut, Linda. Fuck her good, so we can make her our whore! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck her!"

Iris watched with delight as her girlfriend obliged, pulling her hips back for a few brief seconds, before pushing them forwards, and thus causing her strap-on to slide in and out of that tight little hole. She then repeated this process over and over again, and thus officially started to fuck the mighty Nyssa al Ghul up the butt. More importantly, she was double fucking her, and thus truly giving the entitled bitch a taste of her own medicine.