Stuffed Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! I think he enjoyed that!"

"He obviously did. What a perverted little piggy cock whore!"

"Think he can handle another round?"

"Pffft, like it's up to him..."

They mocked him for a while as Randy lay in a daze. He figured they were joking about a second round, but within moments it became clear that wasn't the case. Joy stepped behind him and grabbed his hips as Sharon took her place at his front. They eyed him menacingly and began stroking their cocks back to full erection. It seemed impossible they could be ready to fuck again so soon. It was as if they hadn't just shot prodigious loads all over his defiled body.

As Joy fed her fat, fleshy sausage into his cum slick rear and Sharon plunged her thick, pungent fuck-stick into his jizz slathered mouth, Randy accepted his new station in life and moaned in pleasurable submission.

* * * * *

How many hours had it been? Randy didn't know. He only knew he couldn't move. Not just because of the bondage. His brutally sore limbs were only half the tale. He was completely covered in sticky sperm. The dominant dickgirl's final act had been a Femdom bukkake, firing on him from four different directions at once.

Patches of his skin and bits of red lipstick lettering could scarcely be seen through the thick webs of jizzum layering his abused body. And now, as he waited to be released, he knew the full extent of his folly was about to be revealed.

"Take lots of pictures!" Shanice intoned as her and Joy's phones clicked away from different angles.

Valerie rifled through Randy's wallet looking for the compensation she and her girlfriends were owed. She found a fat wad of cash and did a quick count. "Four hundred fifty. Not bad! I guess they pay you piggies pretty good?" She put the cash in her purse before tossing his wallet on the cum-slick bed.

"I got what we need!" Sharon announced. She'd been going through his phone.

"What'd you find?"

"His wife's phone number and email, plus the contact info for his precinct."

"Nice!" Valerie said, clapping her hands.

As the women prepared to leave, Valerie approached their piggy prisoner one last time. She grabbed a wet handful of his cum drenched hair and pulled his face up, ensuring he was paying attention.

"Alright fuck-face, here's the deal. It goes without saying that you're not going to tell anyone about this, and we won't either! When you purchase our services again, which you WILL do, you're going to pay double our normal rate. As long as you're a good little piggy, the pictures stay private."

Valerie released her grip on his head. She produced the key to the handcuffs and leaned down, unlocking the restraints with a gentle click. Randy's arms slumped to his sides, relaxing for the first time in hours and wallowing in the syrupy sperm-glaze all around him.

Valerie grabbed her bags and began to head out, but stopped just before reaching the door. She turned and looked back at Randy.

"Oh, and one more thing! Don't harass sex workers or try to stiff us ever again. Bitch."


12