Stumbling Into a Swinger’s Hotel

Story Info
They're surprised to find themselves at a swinger's conv.
5.1k words
3.72
28.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan and Lynn had been looking forward to their trip to Florida for many months. The winter had seemed longer than usual, and life had been busy as always. They felt it was time to get out of town for 10 days to enjoy beaches, sun, and some downtime. After a pleasant flight, they retrieved their rental car, put the info into their GPS, and started their vacation. As they pulled into the parking lot they were ecstatic to see the hotel looked just as impressive in person as it did online.

They grabbed their bags, and walked through the immaculate main hall as they found their way to the desk. After hearing about all the hotel's amenities and getting the room keys, they checked in and made a beeline for the restaurant for much needed late dinner. The hotel had multiple options for meals, and the one the desk attendant recommended required a little bit of a walk through the hotel to find. As they walked down the final hallway leading to the elevator that would get them to their restaurant, they both commented that it was slightly odd, colored placards were hanging outside many of the rooms, and some were swung out so a particular colored card was hanging out, much like you would find at a Dr. office. They had never been to this hotel, it was a small niche brand, but had an outstanding reputation as a unique getaway.

As they rode the elevator down 2 floors, Alan thought back to how the 4 or 5 days leading up to the trip had been jam-packed. He commented to Lynn that they were both due for a good meal and a few drinks. To which she smiled and kissed him, telling him she totally agreed. Alan was especially interested in returning her to the room for their first night alone in what felt like forever; to say he was incredibly horny would have been an understatement.

The restaurant did not let them down. The presentation and service was better than they could have hoped for being it was getting late. At dinner, they chatted about how to fill the next few days and caught up on everything they were too busy to share during the week. After eating, they moved to the bar and finally relaxed with each other. The bar seemed quite full for such a small hotel, and they commented it was much rowdier than they would have guessed. There were multiple large groups of people talking to each other, not just the usual pairs of people enjoying a drink. It almost felt like a party.

Lynn told the bartender it looked like it was a full house, and he laughed. He asked if this was her first time attending the event, and she questioningly asked what event he was talking about; he laughed harder and said "Did you folks just get here today? If you don't know what I am talking about, It's going to make my night to break the news to you. If you aren't yanking my chain then I am happy to tell you that you have stumbled into 'Pineapple week', the next 6 days are the one time a year when this hotel gets overrun by swingers. They do their annual get-together here, and I hate to tell you, but tonight is pretty calm compared to usual." After that he excused himself and went to grab a drink order further down the bar.

Alan and Lynn looked at each other with that 'oh crap' look and laughed it off as a funny coincidence. He came back a few minutes later with two new drinks. He sat them down, Alan said "Oh thanks but we're probably done for the night, I meant to close our tab."

To which the bartender smiled broadly and said said, "Welcome to Pinapple week my friends, these aren't on your tab, they were sent over from over there" he pointed a few tables over. The slightly nervous couple scanned the room and saw a pair sitting at a table across the room holding up their drinks. They held their drinks up in return; they smiled and mouthed 'thanks'. Alan looked at Lynn and said, "That has never happened to me." She laughed nervously and said, "Well honey, I have to say, it HAS happened to me, and just because someone buys you a drink, it doesn't mean you're going home with them, it's just a drink. They're probably just being nice." As they toasted back and took a sip, the couple stood and started gathering their things from their table.

The bartender laughed and said, "Oh, so you guys decided to play along tonight?!?!"

Alan replied that wasn't what they were doing, and he laughed and said, "That's the rule; you accept the drink. You play the game"

Just as he finished, the couple pulled up two stools and introduced themselves with giant smiles. The man, Damien, introduced his wife, Justine, and they said how happy they were we accepted their drinks. Alan began to correct the misunderstanding when Lynn grabbed his leg with one hand and said they were delighted to meet new people. In a flash, Alan began running scenarios through his mind. His engineering background couldn't help but come out when he was faced with a dilemma. In his mind, there was a huge misunderstanding happening and Lynn was allowing it to continue.

Alan recalled back to times over the years when sexual fantasies were talked about. One that always seemed to come up from Lynn was having sex in front of another couple. He took hold of his thoughts and decided that if Lynn was open-minded to this, he would just sit back and let her steer the conversation. The new couple talked freely about how they had come down for this event four times now and recalled back to their first one. Damian said they had met an older couple who taught them much about the scene. He learned the older couple had been doing it for decades, and they bonded with them by the end of the week while they took them under their wing. Justine, was expressive, and her hands were on all three at the table equally and often. Damien, seemed a little more reserved but still quite friendly.

After an hour or so of drinking, Justine asked if their new friends wanted to go back to their room, and Alan said they had just checked in and they had not even had a moment alone since then; Justine quickly said She completely understood what Alan was getting at. She said, "I don't want to make it awkward and scare you off, so I have an idea, I would love it if you came up to our room. I promise we won't jump your bones, but you two can pretend like you're alone and we will just enjoy the show." She turned to Lynn and said "You have not lived until you have came in front of someone else, there's something about it that makes everything feel better!"

Alan looked to Lynn, who exclaimed "that sounds great actually." So the four of them walked towards the elevator. On the ride up, Damien had worked his hand up Justine's skirt and was whispering in her ear; she was looking at us, mouthing, "This is going to be fun." They all exited the elevator, and Damian led everyone into their room. He offered everyone a drink, and as He made the drink, Lynn started kissing Alan; she said, "Just forget they are there," With that, He started doing what he normally would have done; He worked her out of her clothes and onto the bed. As He worked his way down her stomach towards her pussy, He noticed that Justine was giving Damien a blowjob as they watched.

Alan continued working down and started licking at Lynn's clit. As He was exploring her pussy He looked up and saw Lynn was enjoying having her pussy licked. Then He saw Justine step over and whisper into her ear, Lynn said ", Yes, let's do that" Alan looked back down at what He was doing, and the lights all of a sudden turned off, and He then heard whispered voices. Next, He felt a hand grabbing his cock, and then it was being sucked; he was startled for a moment as he stopped licking Lynn's pussy and looked up; from there, he saw someone standing over Lynn. Still, he heard a slurping in front of him and clearly felt that he was getting a blow job, a really good one actually. He could barely make out there was clearly a dick going in and out of Lynn's mouth. She grabbed his head and pulled it back into her pussy, and he started licking again. As he heard the slurping speed up, he noticed the speed that his cock was being sucked also increasing. He worked my tongue faster at Lynn's pussy, trying to keep her moving towards an orgasm. As everything sped up, he heard her moaning with the cock in her mouth as she started to cum, that made Alan start to cum, and they both seemed to finish simultaneously. His dick came out of the unseen woman's mouth, and he worked up toward Lynn's neck and kissed it. They stood up. Damien breathlessly stated, "That was a great first night if you ask me" Justine echoed the comment, and they all laughed. They said they were going to sleep and asked Alan and Lynn wanted to meet up after dinner for drinks tomorrow; they politely said sure but weren't sure what else to say.

Waking up the following day, Alan and Lynn neglected to bring up the previous nights escapade; they went to breakfast, and while eating, Lynn said, "So, was that a good thing? You haven't said much". He said he wasn't sure, he was doing it as something they were doing as a couple, and he rationalized it as if their new friends were sex toys basically; He said "It was crazy, and sometimes crazy is fun, I don't feel bad about it, but wanted you to know I would do anything with you as long as you liked it". She said she agreed, and the topic was put to bed, apparently.

A little after lunch, they bumped into the other couple at the pool, and everyone seemed excited to see each other. They openly talked about how much fun last night was and how excited they were to see Alan and Lynn again tonight. Justine said she was getting a massage later and that Lynn should join her. Lynn was a sucker for a massage, so she accepted. Alan said he would go get a workout in during that timeframe, so everyone would get what they wanted. Alan and Lynn were surprised by how casual everything was, there was no awkwardness or animosity, they both took it as a good sign and one that their new friends had only positive intentions.

When the 2pm massage time came, Lynn met Justine in front of the spa. They took Lynn in first; Justine commented that she must have drawn the good masseuse as she was going back first. Lynn returned and was directed to the dark, relaxing room to wait for her massage. The greeter asked if there were any requests to pass on to the masseuse, she said that she preferred deep tissue aggressive massages and wasn't big on conversation while the massage was going on. The attendant wrote them down and instructed her to get comfortable. A few minutes later, a woman walked into the dark room without speaking. Immediately, her hands worked the sheet down, and she began aggressively working at her back and neck muscles. Lynn was happy that the masseuse was not a talker, so she relaxed and enjoyed the massage.

She was obviously experienced as she seemed to get into all the knots and muscles aptly. Lynn had a startle when the masseuse's oily hand slid down her side and quickly cupped her breast, but it was forgiven as she returned to work. After working her back for a while, the masseuse worked down to her legs and was doing a great job working into the muscles again. She worked up to her glutes as she squeezed the muscles in her calves and then her hamstrings. Lynn was enjoying the massage but was quickly startled again when she began working at the inside of her thighs, it felt good to have the adductor muscles massaged that didn't often get attention, but her hand was coming very close to where her legs came together, and she caught herself clenching as if to fend off an invasion into this area.

The aggressive masseuse continued to work the muscle, now rubbing the top of her hand along the edge of Lynn's pussy. Although awkward, it was causing it to tingle a little, and Lynn resolved to wait it out. Next, the masseuse stopped rubbing at the muscle and began working the top of her hand into Lynn's pussy; before Lynn could question it, she bent down to whisper into Lynns ear and said, "I slipped the masseuse a few bills to let me step in." Lynn instantly recognized the voice as Justine; she sat silently as her new friend kept talking. "I think this might be a good way for us to get a little one-on-one time before tonight, I want you to feel very comfortable with me, and Im going to do everything I can to make you feel amazing, we have this room for 2 hours, and I intend to keep you here every minute." As she spoke her hand began moving again and Lynn liked how it felt. She added whispering in Lynn's ear "Tonight I want you to completely let go, I heard you sucking Damien's cock last night, and it turned me on a lot, and I was thinking about how I could get a chance to return the favor for you, so today I am going to give you the best two hours of your life." "So now you just need to lay there and let me take care of the rest" it took a moment in Lynn's mind, but she resolved that she was just going to let this happen,

Justine noticed that her body relaxed and that was her cue to begin. She reapplied warm oil to her hands and began working Lynn's legs. She didn't want to jump the gun, so she continued massaging the inside and back of her thighs with just subtle bumps into her pussy. As she worked and Lynn's legs continued to relax further, she would increase the frequency of how often her hand accidentally slid up against her pussy. When Justine heard a slight moan come out of Lynn's mouth, that was her cue to turn it up a little; she rolled her hand over. She began to cup her pussy and clit with strong upward pressure, and she could feel how warm and wet her mound was. She pushed hard into Lynn's pussy with her palm in a circular motion. This elicited strong movement from her hips as they tried to push harder into Justine's hand. With her other hand, Justine reached up and grabbed Lynn's hair pulling at it. She then slid her hand down her side and underneath her chest cupping her left breast and beginning to pinch at her nipple.

This excited Lynn and she began to make even more noise. Taking that as a good sign, Justine slid her hand back and forth along her pussy but, on the last movement, inserted a finger inside her. The pussy was so wet that she didn't even need to work to get it inside; it slid in like it had been just hoping and waiting for something to enter. She then started working her finger in and out and dropped her other hand back to Lynn's low back, and pushed down firmly, keeping her hips from moving as she fucked her with her finger. It only took about two minutes before the finger made her cum. Justine became so excited as she listened to Lynn cum on her finger. She wanted to give her a little break, so she hopped up on the massage table, straddling Lynn's back, and put her face on Lynn's ass. Lynn could feel Justine's pussy on her back near her neck, and the heat coming off of it got her even more excited. The feeling of her last orgasm was just passing, and having justine's dripping wet pussy sitting on her back got her hoping she would be cumming again very soon.

Justine was grinding her pelvis into Lynn's back as she was nibbling on her ass cheeks. After giving Lynn's pussy another minute to cool off, she reached around. She started gently rubbing at her clit as she bit harder on each of her gorgeous ass cheeks. She then raised her hips and instructed the woman below her to roll over onto her back. Lynn followed the direction given to her. As she settled onto her back, she lay there with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment. Now that Lynn was on her back, Justine began gently licking at her navel as she worked down to her pussy. As her tongue came close to Lynn's clit it jolted her. She opened her eyes and found herself looking up into Justine's pussy. It looked perfect to her, and she caught herself thinking something that she didn't expect she would be thinking on her vacation; she saw that pussy in front of her, and she wanted it badly. She questioned herself as she had never even kissed a woman, much less what was happening now, but what she did know is that right now, at this moment, she wanted it all.

Lynn had not woken up this morning with any clue that she would be eating pussy today, but right now, that was all she could think about. As Justine rolled her pelvis back and forth, it dragged her pussy up and down Lynn's face; each time it passed over her mouth, she would try to get as much of her tongue inside it as possible. It didn't stop until Justine dug her face down into Lynn's pussy to begin doing her part. As she anchored her face deep between Lynn's legs and began licking and slurping, it allowed Lynn to get a hold of her pussy now. She knew exactly what felt good, and she could now do exactly what she had always wished was done to her when Alan was going down on her. She spent time licking Justin's swollen clit as her chin became drenched in the juice flowing out of her pussy. As she worked it back and forth, her tongue hitting everything just right, Justine began to cum on her face.

Lynn realized that she was giving this woman an orgasm with her mouth, and the moment's excitement brought her over the edge. With just seconds in between, both women came in each other's mouth. Justine lifted her body up and began slapping aggressively at Lynn's sensitive pussy. She squeezed Lynn's head tightly between her legs as she got the last few seconds of pleasure from Lynn's mouth. When they had both settled down, Justine released Lynn's head from the grip of her thighs, and stood up beside her. She said "My love, I'm not sure if you have done that before or not, but you made my pussy cum so hard thank you." Lynn, exhausted from the experience, just smiled and nodded. Justine kissed her on the mouth and bit her lip playfully, she then told her she needed to go get cleaned up and she expected to see Lynn and Alan at dinner tonight.

The group enjoyed a couple of drinks and some delicious appetizers at dinner. But there was no dancing around the topic on everybody's mind; Damien broke the ice and said, "Well Lynn, apparently you're a lot better at eating pussy than I am; Justine wouldn't stop talking about how good you made her feel." Lynn, a little shy about it at first, just smiled. Damien then said, so if it wasn't obvious when you two were doing it, this has been one of Justine's long-term fantasies, to take a woman and begin to give her a massage and then take advantage of her. You fulfilled that fantasy for her. I guess now we need to come up with a new one for her, right?

He turned to Lynn and said "So, what is your biggest fantasy? What is something we could help fulfill for you?" Lynn didn't have an immediate answer; she thought quietly about it. And then she said, "I guess if I'm going to go big on a fantasy, it would be to be gangbanged. And I mean gangbanged, not super nice and romantic, but basically a group of people just taking control of me and using my body however they chose. But that's obviously not something that you can easily do, at least in a safe way". Damien quickly came back and said, "Well, actually, that's not too far from possible with what happens tonight on auction night. Do you guys know how that works?"

Obviously, Alan and Lynn didn't, so Justine excitedly filled them in. She said, "These poker chips that you've noticed everyone trading back and forth, they are kind of a currency that we use in our swingers group, and one way we use them is on the auction night. Hal, the organizer, calls out anybody that would like to put themselves up for auction, sometimes a couple or sometimes an individual. The highest bidder gets them for the night. What some people have done in the past, especially couples is make the auction for a group orgy. If a group of people puts their chips together, they can win the auction, and then they get to do whatever they like for that night to the couple. So you could always put yourself up for auction and just say anyone bidding over a certain amount gets part of the prize" Justine was smiling devilishly as she explained the auction.

12