All Comments on 'Stumbling Into a Swinger’s Hotel'

by FetishFactory

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Where did Alan go?

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Like below, where was Alan?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Alan was found dead the next morning in the hotel dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After the cheating massage, the husband Alan disappeared from the story! And his wife didn't worry he was gone! A couple so in love and suddenly the wife become a whore and the husband don't show up, doesn't have an opinion...All is commanded by the other whore! What kind of story was this? Even when is bad a story must be at least a bit realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a foolish concept. You had to be desperate for a "next" story to write something like this. There's a productive imagination, and then there's this, a waste of time and effort.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

5 stars, But---I felt the story fell off the edge of a cliff at the end. Should have been more descriptive, and possibly entering Lynn's mind as she was getting gang banged. How did she feel? Did she want more? And yeah, what happened to poor Alan?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How do two normal people who were on a vacation go from normalcy to wanton hedonism in minutes? This was senseless. Alan becomes yet another spineless husband with his orangutan thumb surgically implanted up his butt. He doesn't say, "Hold on a quick minute Lynn. Gangbang? Really?" He doesn't go up to the table with Lynn and Justine and tell Hal, "Whatever these two say about putting my wife Lynn in the auction? Forget about it! I WILL get law enforcement involved if my wife's involved in any activities not meeting with my approval! And Justine you need to slow down and back off!"

Amazing how the husbands seem to be stricken with AAA (acute Amazonian amnesia) and forget that they DO have a say in what their wives do on their vacation. The husbands in these crappy stories also seem to be spontaneously stricken with MMM (Massive Mutagenic Muteness) the symptoms of which include a sudden inability to articulate their displeasure with their wives and say anything that bears a resemblance to coherent thought! Tired plots abound in great abundance in Loving Wives Land.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh! And just where the heck did Alan go?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I guess Alan is back in their room, waiting on his wife and contemplating going home to file divorce paperwork.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

What happened to husband Alan? He suddenly went missing without any explanation. Not a well-written story.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Loving lesbian’s swinging gangbang blowjob massage. That must have been something!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've always wanted to find one of these hotel take over parties, that would be a lot of fun! Great idea for a story!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Like others said, what about Alan ?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

So so story. Took off a point when Justine slapped Lynn. Took off another point for non consensual action. Took off another point for excluding Alan.

AhaskinAhaskin12 months ago

Great idea and start but the end was rushed and not connected. It would make a great multiple part story with different themes if this is for 6 days of the get together and a couple more days for follow up and just the couple

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty hot story . To make a long story short a customer we knew for years was in store and a coworker was saying how he fucked this woman he met in Vegas casino but the customer said he hates Vegas and told the story of how it nearly destroyed his marriage with his childhood sweetheart and wife of 35 years. Having a Great anniversary trip the last night went to top less bar for a goof and lap dance each. Met a group of couples with two single guys as well who invited them to join them at another club. They all had great time partying and then went to giant suites of the group . Now smoking pot which they hadn’t done in decades, heavy drinking and both talked into extacy with all the men popping viagra . It got out of control and a total drunken high orgy broke out with them being passed through the group but in his waking in the morning light his was was being fucked by one single guy and the oldest ring leader married guy dping her . He was being blown by the wife but he shot quick but was disgusted seeing his wife being destroyed by the two as he was now sober and that was all that was going on . He said he came out of the bathroom to her moaning how she loved this guy huge cock as he roughly plowed up her ass into the floor and the other jerked a load on her face saying he love’s breaking in new sluts . He nearly threw up and the whole crowd was so causal but they dressed ready to leave and standing at the door saying goodbye trying to leave with five of them still naked talking saying so happy they met giving there number to him one guy said I need one more release and guide his wife fully dressed to her knees saying one more blow job for the road which she willing did as hubby takes to the group and the guy totally fucked her fsce cumming in her mouth. He couldn’t even talk to her going back to room to pack for airport. She was confused and starting to get pissed as they both participated but he was now angry, she couldn’t understand. He explained he wasn’t in his right mind at night but waking knowing and seeing sober her getting fucked then the blow job at the door disgusted him . Until then it was only each other they ever fucked now the five guys had all her holes and he had the three other woman but he had a hard time getting past it and marriage at that point a couple of years later they still were hanging by a thread . Don’t know if they are still together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

just another quick stroker,very amateurish.

Slider1969Slider19695 months ago

I call total bullshit no one that is not into this shit is all of a sudden say let try it. When his fucking wife wanted to go along with the couple I would have said see you at the lawyers office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous