Stumbling Into a Swinger’s Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien said, "We've won a few auctions, and one year when Justine wanted to get double-teamed,one of her previous fantasies, another man bid to tag team her with me, so we both fucked her."

Justine chimed back in and said, "You should do it Lynn, you might never get another chance, they are going to be opening the auction after dinner I will walk you up to the auction table right now and help you set it up." She grabbed Lynns' reluctant hand and walked her up to a table at the front of the room where the old guy named Hal was sitting; a few minutes later, they came back, and Justine notified the group that it was all set up now they just needed to wait for the auction

Lynn had lots of butterflies in her stomach as the auction began, there were a couple other items up in front of her, and luckily, that distracted her slightly. The first auction item was a young woman who wanted to have her first lesbian experience, so many of the women in the group were bidding it up. After a somewhat heated bidding process, one woman happily grabbed her by the hand and they walked off towards the elevators; Justine commented, "Wow, she isn't even waiting for the rest of the auction to claim her prize." Lynn didn't really catch much of the next auction as her nerves were taking over, she was next, and before she knew it, Justine had walked her up to the front of the room next to the auction table where Hal, the auctioneer, was filling the group in on what was up for bid. He explained loudly, "This beautiful woman is up for auction, but this is an interesting one, as there can be more than one winner" he laughingly said, "She's actually hoping there will be more than one winner" and the group laughed out loud. "The five highest bidders will be winners. And according to the details I was provided, The winners will all get their turn with this beautiful woman." The auction flew by quickly, with five people all bidding five chips to participate. But there was quickly commotion from the crowd as two of the non-winning bidders asked to up their bid to five if they could participate. Hal looked to Lynn who just shrugged her shoulders and said "sure". Hal announced to the crowd that there were now seven lucky winners who would enjoy the prize.

As the group that won the auction for Lynn stood, the gentleman running the auction offered up the penthouse suite that used by the group for their planning meetings. They were given the room key and Justine, who had bid enough to be one of the seven, became the ringleader and grabbed Lynn and led her out and towards the elevator, where six other people followed them close behind.

She told her as they walked out, "Now I understand why the other winners left the auction so soon; I want to enjoy my prize, I mean I want to enjoy you!" As they all stepped into the elevator and the doors closed, Justine grabbed her by the throat and said, "If you know what's good for you, you will start stripping and be completely nude when we get to the 12th floor". Lynn shook her head no, and Justine slapped her across the face and said, "This is your last chance, you don't think we won this auction expecting to make love you you, we bought you for the night and you are ours until we are finished with you." Lynn did as she was told, and when the doors to the 12th floor opened, she was naked and being led down the hallway by the hair right behind Justine. They arrived at the room, held the card to the knob, it clicked loudly, and they opened the door, and that is when it all really began.

Justine grabbed Lynn and bent her over the side of the bed, where she began squeezing her ass cheeks; she grabbed the first guy in line and unbuckled his pants as she worked her hand towards Lynn's crotch. She started rubbing at her pussy. When she found it was wet and ready, she grabbed the man's now hard penis and pulled him by his cock, directing him directly into the wet pussy. He began thrusting into her; as he was doing so, Justine grabbed the next guy she could find who had already removed his pants, she reached around, grabbed his ass, and she pulled him towards Lynn's face, and looked him in the eye, she sternly said: "Fuck that mouth until you cum". He began going at it, and Lynn's mouth was full of cock. Justine being the good Fluffer, dropped to her knees and began giving the next guy she could find a blow job. In between thrusts down her throat, she would direct the other guys to start getting ready. The first guy that had been pounding her pussy pulled out after cumming already. Justine grabbed her blow job buddy that she was fluffing. She said "You, get in that asshole and make it hurt." He squared up behind her, pushed down on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and exposing the hungry asshole, and immediately plunged into it. As he was working in and out, the guy that was getting a blow job using Lynn's mouth finished, and before she could even swallow all the cum he had given her, somebody else was already filling her mouth with a new cock; she was between the two of them, one getting her in the ass and the other holding her head tightly as he fucked her face.

As Justine was setting up the next guy in line, the guy getting a blow job finished. A new guy started to walk up, but Justin got in the way and said, ", No, it's my turn," and she grabbed Lynn's head and pulled it roughly into her crotch and told her to start licking; as she was licking at the pussy, the next guy in line took his spot and plunged into Lynn's pussy. Lynn was getting frustrated because whenever she would get close to an orgasm, somebody would pull out and stop. Then she would have to wait for somebody to get in again. Still, the good news was that Lynn was becoming much more sensitive as they got to the end of the line. The last person in line was able to make her cum before finishing. It worked perfectly because just as she was getting pounded in the ass, Justine was coming from Lynn, eating her out. Just like earlier that day, they came together.

Justine still had one more thing in mind. She said "Lynn, if you're going to get fucked by a roomful of people, there's one thing you have to do." As she searched the faces in front of her, she looked down at the six cocks, in the room. She grabbed the three largest of the group and finished her thought... "if you're doing this you need to get fucked in all three holes at once" she grabbed the first guy and told him his job would be to lay on the bed, she pulled Lynn up. She had her straddle him, she yelled at Lynn for not fully mounting him, and she forced Lynn's hips down and watched as the cock was swallowed by the dripping pussy; Justine then took the next guy. She said, "Your job is to fuck her ass," Finally, the last guy was placed up front where he knew what to do and started fucking Lynn's mouth. After only a minute of all of her holes being fucked, Lynn came again, even before the men; after they all deposited anything they had left inside her, Justine got them off her. After clearing the room, Justine, like an excellent big sister, helped Lynn clean up. They walked out towards the elevator to go downstairs and share the story with their men.

12