Stump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an element of fear. She was afraid of her body's reaction. She didn't know what it meant. She couldn't understand why touching Stump made her feel so good or why his touch made her want to strip his clothes off to feel his old wrinkled body against her.

She wanted... she wanted... she wanted...

She didn't know WHAT she wanted, but she wanted it bad.

Gwen reached for Stump's waist, hooked her fingers at the tops of his pants and pulled them down in one swift motion. She didn't give him a chance to stop her.

The old Goblin's hands left her breasts and he bent down to try to stop her but she was too fast for him.

She squeaked in surprise as his massive cock bounced and swayed before her startled eyes. It was enormously long and thick. Dark pulsing veins threaded angrily over its length and bumps and knots of various sizes lay beneath the stretched skin. It was the same green-gray color as the rest of him but the blood suffusing it added a red flush.

Stump looked up from his bouncing, swaying cock and into her startled green eyes, expecting to see revulsion and disgust, something he'd seen in the eyes of the countless other women who'd seen his cock.

Her reaction was the complete opposite of what he'd expected. She stared at his member wide-eyed and fascinated. He watched her small pink tongue moisten suddenly dry lips. Her right hand went immediately to his huge throbbing cock and her long delicate fingers traced the thick pulsing veins bulging against its stretched skin. She curiously touched and explored the bumps and hard knots bulging erratically along the length of his member.

She wasn't disgusted or turned off. If anything, she seemed to become more aroused. Her breathing sped up and became ragged, her skin flushed from pink to red and beads of sweat formed on its surface.

She was aroused. She was HIGHLY aroused.

Stump's resolve flew right out the window. How could he possibly resist such a delectable and obviously willing young beauty? There was absolutely no way.

Then he wondered what would happen if Elowen found out, WHEN Elowen found out.

He dismissed that thought almost immediately as well. He'd deal with that when the time came. The here and now was too exciting, too exhilarating and sexually-charged.

His old Goblin body quivered with tension and lust as the beautiful maiden continued to explore every inch of his cock and balls with gentle hands.

Stump couldn't stand her teasing touch anymore. He KNEW she wasn't teasing him, he just knew he needed more. He HAD to have more.

As desperate as he was, he knew he had to show her the right way to pleasure him. He already knew how to pleasure her, he'd do that later.

He pushed her gentle questing hands away and gripped his old cockhead with his right hand, coating the palm of his hand with the slimy precum oozing from the slit at its tip and slid it slowly up and down the length of his engorged member. His other hand reached out to grasp her muscled shoulder.

Groaning with pleasure, he threw his head back and enjoyed the feel of his hand thrumming up and down his huge lumpy shaft, knowing she was watching his every move.

He tilted his head back and opened his eyes then slowly slid his left hand from her shoulder, down her arm to her hand and guided it to his pumping fist. He pressed it to the plum-sized head of his cock and released it, watching as she copied his actions, coating her hand with the slimy precum oozing from his cockhead and replacing his pumping hand with hers.

Stump bent down, grasped her other hand and placed it on his cockhead, above her pumping hand. The girl coated it with precum, gripped his knotty cock tightly and stroked him firmly and steadily with both hands.

Stump hunched his hips, sawing his cock into her tightly gripping hands. He could feel the tension build as a titanic orgasm approached. His enormous balls swayed and bounced off the girl's forearms as she instinctively sped up her motions.

Gwen squirmed at the feel of the old Goblin's massive twisted cock in her pumping hands, at the sensation of his huge balls slapping against her arms. She could feel wetness collect and drip at the place from where she peed. She squirmed... wanting, needing, craving, aching to be touched in her most intimate and private place.

She looked up at the old Goblin's face. It was flushed dark, infused with blood at his extreme arousal. His ugly wrinkled face was twisted, his eyes bulged, his sharp teeth were bared and his nearly lipless mouth snarling a rictus of lust. He looked desperate and frantic, as if he were building up to something. Something she didn't know. Something she'd never experienced.

Stump looked down at her and noted her frustration. He could see she craved the same kind release and pleasure she was giving him. She didn't understand what was happening to her at an intellectual level and didn't really care. Her body's instinctual reaction to mate was what mattered, the ONLY thing that mattered at that moment.

He gripped her wrists, stopping her pumping motion, and prodded her to stand then took one of her slimy hands in his and led her to their large wide bed.

Stump knew what to do. Old Loredana had taught him well. She'd been patient, tolerant and accommodating to his unique Goblin limitations and traits. She showed him how to use his claws and his sharp teeth to pleasure a woman without hurting her, how to tease and entice her until she was desperate for him, regardless of how repulsive or grotesque they thought him. She taught him how to use his huge misshapen, knotted member and showed him how it could bring a woman more pleasure than any regular man's.

She used her old tired body as an open book, showing him what pleased women and what didn't. She let him explore her and was surprised when he discovered things about her that she didn't even know herself. She was old but she enjoyed sex, which is why she'd stuck to the oldest profession for so long.

She showed him that a woman's body has many highly sensitive areas most men never have even think to explore. She taught him that erogenous zones on a woman's body are highly sensitive and can excite her sexually if he takes the time to explore and stimulate them.

Loredena also taught him how to use his long agile tongue to good effect on those erogenous zones. It was long, thick and tireless.

Stump looked up between two large round breasts at the young woman's face. She was as tall as a giant and as beautiful as a goddess. He released her hand and pushed her down onto the thick furs. He pushed and prodded her until she lay in the middle of the bed and looked down at her in admiration.

Gwen's long golden hair was spread around her like a silken blanket, shining like spun gold and as soft as corn silk. Her lush muscular body glistened with sweat and exuded a pleasant musky feminine scent mixed with honeysuckle and strawberries. Goosebumps covered her pale skin and her face, chest and pubic areas were flushed bright red, suffused with blood.

Her large green eyes were glued to his own dark bulging brown eyes.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly. She was almost hyperventilating with excitement and expectation. There was a look of such desperation and need on her face that it made his chest constrict with emotion. This stunningly beautiful human woman not only wanted him but was desperate for him.

He watched as, once she was comfortably in the middle of the bed, she instinctively spread her long shapely legs and drew her heels up to her butt. Her lovely pink vulva was offered up to him on a golden platter.

Gwen's short, sparse pubic hair was as gold and shiny as the hair on her head, though it was dark with her sweat and juices as it was under her hot, damp armpits. Her flushed outer petals shone with moisture and at the top of her vagina, a swollen red nub poked out enticingly from under its protective hood. Her clit was swollen and seemed to throb and pulse with her racing heartbeat.

Stump positioned his small body between her wide-splayed knees, staring unblinking at her flushed red sex. He sat up, looked deep into her eyes and stuck his tongue out suggestively as far as it would go. It glistened red and wet. It was wide, flat, at least five inches long and its tip tapered to a round point.

He watched her face flush even redder and a saw a line between her brows as the expression of lust on her face intensified. She looked frantic and desperate, as if the world would end if he didn't use that tongue on her soaking wet and aching pussy.

She raised her hips instinctively towards his face, a clear sign of what she so desperately wanted and needed.

He held her green eyes for several heartbeats, flicking his long tongue out between his sharp teeth, making sure she knew his intentions and giving her a chance to move away or prevent him if she so desired.

Gwen had no intention of doing any such thing. She watched him with lust-dilated eyes as he dipped his head to her loins and aimed his long tongue at her pussy while she raised it desperately up to meet him. She was eager to feel that long fat tongue touch her down there. She wanted to feel its wet tip against her heated flesh.

Stump first kissed her flushed red nether lips. He fluttered feather-light kisses on her skin and backed off when she excitedly raised her hips to his face. He pushed down on her pelvis until she lay twisting full length on the bed again, then he raked his claws along her inner thighs, dimpling her skin but not quite piercing it. The threat to tear her skin was implied.

She let out a high whimpering groan and raised her pelvis to his old wrinkled green face again. He stayed away from the dripping wet prize being offered so enthusiastically and combed his clawed fingers through her damp pubic hair, up her toned abs to the space between her large quivering heaving breasts. He left red marks on her skin that stung briefly as sweat dripped onto them.

He used two clawed fingers of his other hand to part the warrior maiden's outer labia and finally gave her what she so desperately wanted.

Stump tongued the entrance to her drooling pussy, dipping its round tip between her folds. He slowly licked his way up and pushed aside the hood and rubbed the skin around her swollen clit, never actually touching it.

He massaged the fleshy area above her pubic bone, ran clawed fingers along the squirming girl's outer and inner labia and nipped her inner thighs with his sharp pointed teeth. She squealed in surprise and raised her hips towards him again. A desperate tension built and built in her pussy, her clit, her nipples and deep in her very core.

His teasing tongue and clawed hands drove her to a lust so intense that it bordered on insanity.

She mewled and groaned, quivered and twisted, reaching out desperate hands to clutch his large pointed ears and guide his teasing, nipping mouth to her heated swollen clit. She was desperate to feel his wide wet tongue on her flesh, desperate to feel it penetrate her, desperate to ride the building tension to its ultimate powerful conclusion. She had no idea what that conclusion was, all she knew is that she frantically wanted and needed it more than anything in the world.

Stump put his clawed hands on the warrior maiden's inner thighs, pressing his claws against her skin, and looked closely at the girl's flushed and swollen clit. It was time to stop the teasing.

Finally, he stiffened the tip of his tongue and licked her swollen clit gently, flicking up and down, side to side. He formed a V with his fingers and quickly slid the stiffened digits up and down either side of her red pulsing clit.

Stump could feel the pressure building and building as he tongued her and when he knew she was at her most vulnerable, right before she exploded, he put his mouth over her swollen clit and sucked it and the area around it deeply while continuing to flick the hot flesh with his stiffened tongue.

Just as he did this, he thrust the tips of two of his clawed fingers inside her, stopping when he noticed her maidenhead was still intact.

She was still a virgin.

She came with a scream that sounded like a piercing battle cry. It was a cry of victory, of love, of release, of infinite and undefinable joy, of pleasure so intense that everything else in the world ceased to matter.

Elowen's personality snapped back into place when she orgasmed. For the few electrified moments her body was in a state of blissful orgasm, she was once again her true self. Like the final piece placed on a puzzle, her brain was whole once again. Synapses reconnected and memories and personality traits reasserted themselves.

Her body shook as if in the throes of a seizure. She arched her back, whipped her head from side to side, hunched her loins and pushed his face hard against her pulsing, contracting pussy. She shrieked as the mind-blowing orgasm tore through her like a flaming torrent.

Her body contorted and shook as wave after wave of intense pleasure ripped through her. The world around her vanished as she rode a tidal wave of pleasure and sensation. A combination of pain and pleasure sent her soul reeling as the ugly old Goblin nipped her with sharp teeth, teased her clit with a stiffened tongue, all while driving two clawed fingers shallowly inside her pussy, careful not to pierce her hymen.

Time after time he drove her to a pinnacle of pleasure. He didn't let her come down fully before driving her to yet another orgasm. Over and over, he made her cum, yet he somehow knew when to stop. He knew at what point her body was so sensitized and overstimulated that it was time to end the exquisite torture.

The lights blinding her slowly faded and Elowen faded away to the recesses of her mind.

Stump soothed Gwen's heated skin, stroking her quivering inner and outer thighs with one hand and her flat muscular belly with the other. He whispered comforting incomprehensible nonsense as her body slowly calmed.

She lay panting raggedly and stared down between her heaving breasts at the old wrinkled Goblin. His ugly green face was glazed with her juices and his saliva and his lipless mouth was smiling. Tremulously, she smiled back and stared up at the ceiling as she struggled to catch her breath. Elowen's mind had reverted back to its broken form.

As her body calmed, she drifted in euphoria. She felt a love so deep and all-consuming for the hideous old Goblin that her heart seemed ready to explode at its intensity.

That had been one of the most incredible, mind-blowing experiences she'd ever felt. Nothing else would ever compare to it.

Gwen sensed Stump rise up to kneel between her legs and felt him place his long, hard, throbbing member on her undulating belly, his huge balls resting teasingly against her red and swollen labia.

She smiled up at him. A beautiful radiant smile so full of joy, love and trust that it made his heart twist in his chest.

He was tempted to stop, to not go any further, to hold himself back, to stop himself from violating her trust and dependence on him.

Stump gripped his cock at the base and slapped her hard-muscled belly with its hard knotted length. Thwap, thwap, thwap.

He did it again. Thwap, thwap, thwap.

He shrugged. He was a Goblin, born of an evil race that gloried in blood and rapine. Who was he to deny his urges, especially with a female so eager and willing?

She squirmed under him as he slapped her sweaty skin with his hard throbbing member again. She didn't move move away, she actually seemed to enjoy the sting caused by his slapping cock.

Thwap, thwap, thwap.

Stump shuffled back a bit and used his cock's bulbous head to part her swollen outer labia, placing its thick tip at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy. He saw her pelvis undulate as she used his cockhead to stimulate herself. He looked up at her face, the smile was gone and in its place was an expression of pure, almost feral lust.

She wanted him to take her.

Gwen looked down with narrowed eyes and saw and felt his hard member at her entrance. Her mind was lost in a rage of need. She didn't know that what they were doing was wrong, that there could be consequences. She only knew she longed to feel Stump's hard throbbing member fill her. She longed to feel the swollen and twisted green club plunge into her, hard insistent and demanding.

She stared, at their union. Her pubic hair was gold and gleaming with droplets of sweat and their fluids and her skin was flushed and feverish. His cock was greenish gray tinged with red. It was long, thick and knotted with burls and bumps and had a tracery of bulging throbbing veins along its length.

She didn't know it since she'd never even seen one before, even before the fateful blow to her head, but it was a grotesque caricature of a man's penis. Yet it was the one to which she would compare all others for the rest of her life.

Gwen bit her lip and reached down to rub his engorged bumpy member with callused gentle fingers. She felt the stretched skin, the large knots, the bumps, the swollen veins, and decided she loved the feel of it. It was firm, it was hot, it was angry, it throbbed to the rapid beat of his heart, and it shone wetly as precum glistened on its pulsing length.

She gripped it firmly with her right hand and tried to push it into her. Her other hand hooked around his fat waist, gripped a saggy wrinkled butt cheek and pulled him towards her. She could feel him tremble in her hands and looked up into his face. His eyes were clenched shut, his greenish gray wrinkled old face was scrunched up, his thin lips were pulled back and his sharp teeth were bared in a grimace. He looked as if he was in the throes of a titanic battle.

Stump was going through a crisis of conscience. He knew he shouldn't take this incredibly beautiful young woman and shook uncontrollably at the conflict raging inside him. His conscience and his heritage battled within.

She was an innocent and damaged, and he should care for her and keep her from harm. He was a murdering thief and a scoundrel and shouldn't take advantage of her this way. He had to hold back, he had to reign in his raging lust and stop himself before it was too late.

He felt her hands pull him towards her, trying to force his cock inside her. He could feel her gripping him, feel the heat of her pussy against his throbbing cockhead.

He was a Goblin and should just take what he wanted. Take her as his mate. Fuck her and fill her with his seed.

His eyes popped open and he looked into her green eyes. Surrendering, he thrust his hips forward.

Curse this! She was his.

Stump hunched forward, one clawed hand still gripped his thick cock, and he slipped the other hand through her hair, behind her neck, drew her beautiful face to his and kissed her passionately. He opened his mouth against hers and when she opened hers in a gasp of surprise, shoved his long thick tongue in her mouth. His kiss was both giving and demanding.

Bending forward, Gwen moaned into his mouth, startled at the feel of his hot wet tongue exploring her mouth. The hungering want that burned deep in her belly flared into a furnace at the sour smell of his breath, his bitter gamy taste and the feel of his sharp teeth against her full lips.

She began a frantic exploration of his mouth. She probed his sharp teeth with her tongue. She nipped his thin lips playfully with her fine white teeth. All while pumping his massive cock with her hand, it squelched and sloshed as she pumped and twisted his engorged bumpy cock. She rubbed the swollen head against the entrance to her dripping wet pussy and desperately tried and tried again to push him inside her.

Stump broke their kiss suddenly and once again got on his knees between her spread legs, his rock hard member was still in his hand, its tip still at the steaming hot entrance to her pussy.