Stump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even let out an aroused little whine.

Gwen was back.

For nearly 30 minutes, Stump tried to fight her off, tried to climb off the bed, tried to avoid her eager grasping hands, but in the end he couldn't help himself.

It was easier to penetrate her this time, all except for the last thick knot. It was so thick, wide and bulbous that it took serious work to push it into her, but with both of them struggling to the same end, it finally popped in. Again, she came and came and came until she was a quivering mess beneath him. Once again he shot the thick yellow semen churning in his enormous swollen balls deep into her. She squirmed beneath him like an insect on a pin.

He saw Elowen in her eyes when she came and knew he was in for it when she came back, though she never seemed to remember what they'd done.

What the hell, he thought. You only live once and how many other chances would he have to lay with a tall, beautiful human woman again? The odds were less than zero.

His arousal was such that Stump stayed tied to Gwen for nearly an hour before his large knot finally shrunk and softened enough for him to pull out. Again, he was ready and plugged her red and swollen pussy to keep his thick yellow sperm from pouring onto the bed furs.

She was only a little sore this time and cuddled him against her after they'd cleaned themselves up. It was early and before long she was eager to go again.

Stump pulled her hand away from his growing erection and brought it to his lips, drawing her attention to his face.

"We can't do this, lass," he said to her, staring at her earnestly and willing her to understand.

Gwen wasn't stupid, she just refused restrain her impulses. If she was hungry, she ate; if she was tired, she slept; if she was horny...

She snatched her hand from his grasp, rolled angrily out of bed and stood over him with her fists on her wide round hips, gloriously naked and magnificent in her beauty. She towered over the bed, the mussed wavy blonde hair mere inches from the ceiling rafters and her face set in a mask of anger.

"Stump, I insist you... you... uh..." she trailed off uncertainly. She didn't know how to continue that sentence.

"Fuck?" he said, putting his hands behind his head, staring up and down at the beauty towering naked above him.

"You insist I 'FUCK' you. Is that what you're trying to say?" he asked sardonically.

"Yes, I insist you fuck me, Stump," she said, squaring her shoulders and thrusting out her chest. She knew how much he liked her breasts. He always stared at them and fondled them whenever he could. She was willing to use them as much she needed to get her way.

She looked down at him, noticing his sardonic smile and her attitude changed in an instant from strong and challenging to wheedling and submissive.

"Please, Stump. Please," she pleaded. "It feels so good. Better than anything. Please?"

Then in a high sweet voice, she said "Don't you like me?" and hung her head.

She still stood over him, but now she wrung her hands in anxiety, waiting, uncertain.

"Holy Fuck!" Stump murmured under his breath.

"Come 'ere, lass," he said out loud, holding out his large clawed hands to her. "Of course I like you. I like you more than anyone else in the world."

Smiling, she climbed into bed with him.

They had sex two more times that day, taking only a few brief breaks to eat and drink a little something before tangling together and climbing back on the bed to tussle and then entwine, copulating with desperate passion.

They were both insatiable and they both knew this might be their last opportunity to enjoy each other this way in a long while.

They cleaned themselves up before tucking in early for the night, making sure they got rid of all the evidence in case Elowen reappeared the next day. Stump spent an hour soothing Gwen's irritated vagina with a cold compress and gently rubbed his homemade ointment on her tender irritated skin.

He was in absolute heaven. Here he was with the most beautiful human woman he'd ever seen stretched out, smiling and naked before him with her legs spread wide while he massaged her vagina with soothing hands. A beautiful vagina he'd filled and savagely pummeled only minutes before. Never in his life would he ever picture such a thing... and yet here he was.

Again, days passed and winter deepened. Snow lay like a thick blanket on the ground outside. They only ever went out to bring in the firewood stacked against the cabin wall or dried or smoked food cached in the storage shed. Otherwise, they stayed inside warm and cozy.

Stump discovered that the more he sex he had with Gwen, the more he made her cum, the longer and more often Elowen would appear.

When Elowen was in control, she was mostly quiet and taciturn. In the rare times she spoke, she talked about nothing but training to become a knight, battles fought, tourneys won, honorable enemies defeated and stories about great deeds and romances.

As the days passed, she became ever more aloof and reticent.

Elowen had no idea how to handle her body's reaction to the old Goblin. The cabin was large for him, but small and confining for two individuals. There was no privacy except in the privy, so they were in close contact all the time. He was always there.

She couldn't get away from him and this led to a jumble of confusing feelings and thoughts. The very idea of Stump not being within sight made her anxious and fearful.

When Elowen came back, she always knew when they'd had sex. She could feel it in the warmth in her loins. She felt relaxed and the world around her seemed bright and joyful. There was a jubilant spring to her step she couldn't help but delight in.

She also felt an intense arousal whenever she even dared to glance at the twisted old Goblin.

He was completely unaware that everything about him drove her to distraction. He wore a thin tunic and the normal loose leather trousers. She had to constantly resist the urge to yank them down around his ankles, grasp his lumpy penis and pump it up and down until it got hard and angry. She was desperate to feel it inside her.

Elowen thought she'd never seen his aroused member, yet she could picture it clearly in her mind's eye.

As the days passed, however, she resisted her urges. A mounting frustration made her short and irritable. The things about Stump that made her horny began to infuriate her.

"Why do you have to breathe so loud?"

"Why can't you trim your claws?"

"You put too much salt in the food."

On and on she bitched and complained, but she didn't kick him out of the bed, no matter how annoying she claimed he was. After she fell asleep she cuddled his small warm body to her every night.

Stump thought that maybe the head wound somehow became aggravated when she had dizzy spells in the morning and refused to eat until later in the day.

Elowen found a way to counteract the dizziness and nausea by meditating as she'd been taught as a youth. Eventually they went away and their solitary life continued as usual.

That time around, Elowen was with him for nearly a week.

Gwen was Elowen's complete opposite. She was everything Elowen wasn't, ebullient, social, curious, happy about life, enthusiastic about new experiences, but most of all, she was eager to explore sex with Stump. Her libido was a match for his. She was horny all the time and turned into the aggressor whenever she got the itch. She had no impulse control when it came to sex.

Stump tried to resist, tried to defy his nature but he failed miserably. On the few times he was able to resist his instincts, she overpowered him and had her way with him anyway, though it really didn't take much to get him to capitulate.

She found the need to constantly defeat his resistance annoying, but things changed when she discovered a weakness in his moral armor.

On that day, Gwen and Stump went inside to warm up and eat after a long morning splitting firewood and setting out snares. They were cold and wet, so they built up the fire in the fireplace and fed the iron stove, stripped off their cold and clammy clothes and slipped naked under the bed furs.

After a few minutes, Stump squirmed out of her warmth, rolled off the bed, slipped on some dry clothes and dug around for a dry set for her.

From the depths of the stacked bed furs, she watched in disappointment as he shivered and rummaged in a chest for clothes, her full lower lip thrust out in pouting in disappointment. She watched his enormous malformed cock bounce and sway with every movement, it was hard with arousal.

Once dressed, she saw him fumble with his baggy trousers. She knew he'd tucked his hard lumpy cock under his belt. It was twisted and bulging, yet she found it fascinating and erotic.

The mere sight of it made her insides twist and her pussy moisten with desire. When she saw his knotted monster at full mast, throbbing and engorged, she knew she was the reason and that knowledge made butterflies flutter pleasantly in her belly.

"Come back to bed," she said, her voice muffled by the furs. "It's cold in here without you."

Stump shook his head and laid her clothes on the corner of the bed. She picked up their wet clothes and hung them on a line stretched across the room near the fireplace.

"I don't think so, lass."

He went to the kitchen area and began to prepare one of his superb rabbit stews. Early that morning, before Gwen woke up, he'd checked the snares he'd set the day before and found he'd trapped four fat rabbits. They'd be good for at least two or three meals.

He set to work prepping the stew... cutting up vegetables, cubing the deboned meat, adding salt and the various herbs and spices he'd gathered throughout the year. He was so engrossed in his chore that he didn't notice when she sneaked up to stand towering behind him, naked and shivering.

When he turned to speak to her, he came face to face with a pair of perky dark pink nipples poking excitedly from the tips of two large, round breasts. He stood gaping in astonishment, words forgotten, unable to tear his eyes away from the most perfect tits he'd ever seen. They were only inches away, close enough for him to see every detail as goosebumps rose on her flawless pale skin.

She pinned his arms to his sides, pulled the stew pot off the top of the stove and carried him struggling to the bed. She dumped him unceremoniously on the furs and straddled him, pinning his wrists down just above his shoulders.

He stopped struggling when she pressed her large firm breasts to his face. He was startled when she suddenly shifted her shoulders from side to side, slapping her large firm tits against his face and raking her hard swollen nipples over his thin lips and nose.

Holy shit!

He felt his knotted member throb and pulse under his belt as his heartbeat sped up.

He could see she was smiling mischievously. Her beautiful face was relaxed with a familiar, intense look in her eyes that gleamed with arousal and need.

Stump stuck his long tongue out and licked her hard rubbery nipples as they alternately raked his face from side to side.

He twisted his arms suddenly and pulled his wrists from her grasp. He'd been around and knew how to handle people bigger than him. He gripped each large pale breast and pushed them together. His green gray Goblin skin contrasted strangely with her pale white skin.

He squeezed those perfect breasts with large clawed hands. He marveled at their firmness, at the way they seemed to ooze around his fingers, at their ability to return to their firm rounded perfection when he released them, at their taste and smell. His large green hands left red handprints on her as he squeezed her flesh just the way she liked, not too hard and not too light. He allowed his claws to dimple her skin, never piercing. She liked that too.

She pressed her taught belly against the huge throbbing member tucked under his belt and looked down at his old face. She looked at him through eyes of love. She didn't see a malformed, humped and twisted green-skinned old Goblin, she saw someone she couldn't live without, someone who cared for her, treasured her, taught her, who excited and satisfied her.

Her memory couldn't picture any face other than his. He was her entire world, her only real connection with reality, a reality that only contained the two of them in a world that encompassed only the cabin and its surroundings. He was dear beyond words to her.

His face was heavily wrinkled, especially his deeply grooved forehead. There were deep crowfeet at the corners of his eyes and pronounced lines on either side of his mouth up to the edges of his wide nostrils. His lips were so thin, his mouth seemed lipless. His large liquid brown eyes were bloodshot and bulging, seemingly ready to pop out of their sockets. A tracery of shallow wrinkles lined his sagging cheeks and the waddle under his harrow chin wobbled and shook with his every motion. His neck was thin and corded and as wrinkled as his face.

Her head injury had given birth to Gwen and Gwen only knew what Stump had taught her, except for the occasional bit of knowledge and stray thought that flashed over from Elowen from time to time.

Gwen squeaked in surprise as the diminutive old Goblin rolled her onto her back. She'd been studying his face and his little maneuver had caught her completely by surprise. The old Goblin was stronger than he looked.

Her eyes went back to his face and she arched her back as he sucked deeply on one of her nipples. She saw him open his mouth wide as he took in as much of her tit in his mouth as he could while his tongue flicked and pressed against her flushed and swollen nipple.

She groaned as a seemingly magical current flowed from the nipple down into her depths to make her insides and her clit tingle. She shifted her body until his lumpy member, still tucked under his belt, rubbed her sensitive clit. The feel of his sharp teeth against the tender skin of her breast, the stimulating feel of his long thick tongue flicking her swollen nipple and lust pimpled areola, and his hard cock rubbing he clit, drove her to orgasm.

It started with an ache deep in her stomach and flared in a slow, sensual release. It was not nearly as powerful as others Stump had given her in the past, but lights still flashed before her eyes and once again Elowen looked through glazed lust-filled eyes as she humped against the Goblin's hard lumpy bulge.

Stump kissed her soft skin tenderly, dwelling on the wide valley between her proud firm breasts, gentling and soothing her as her orgasm ran its course. As soon as her body relaxed and she stopped shuddering, he kissed his way down her belly, lingering on the soft golden curls sparsely spread just above her hooded clit.

Her wonderful mons was flushed red after her orgasm, outer lips were swollen, he could see her inner lips peeking out and her swollen clit had edged past its protective hood. She was a picture of female perfection.

Gwen stared down at him, mouth hanging open while a string of drool dripped down her chin. Her eyes were glazed and she kept licking her lips with her small pink tongue. Her bulging breasts rose and fell as her heartrate increased and her breathing quickened. Her hard swollen nipples trembled as her chest heaved, pointing excitedly at the ceiling.

In the next hour, Stump took her to the edge over and over again with his fingers and tongue stopping right before the boiling point. He teased her to the very precipice, to the edge of paradise, only to pull his thick tongue back and pull his fingers out of her sopping wet and tightly clenching pussy.

Gwen could feel the pressure build and build, but Stump would back off before the desperate explosion she so frantically craved.

He gently stroked her inner thighs down to the soles of her feet or worked his way up her taught undulating belly, squeezing and kissing her firm round breasts, kissing and tonguing her neck and ears and then kissed her lips passionately.

Gwen was desperate to cum. She mewled and moaned wordlessly with want as he teased her. She clutched him to her and returned his kiss with equal passion while her long fine hands clutched at him, stripping his clothes off until his hard lumpy member was in her eager pumping, squeezing hands.

He somehow slipped out of her grasp again and worked his way down to her gasping dripping pussy, to lie between her widely-splayed legs, and finally drove her to screaming, thrashing, back-arching orgasm with his fingers and tongue.

Elowen screamed in ecstasy. Stump didn't give her a chance to calm before he made her come again and again in a frenzy of passion and need. She twisted and shook on the tip of his tongue and the two clawed driving fingers rubbing the sensitive bump on the upper part of her love tunnel, about two inches from her entrance.

Her lean muscles contracted, thighs squeezing his head powerfully, hands gripping his wiry green hair as she pushed his face into her churning loins, covering it with a glaze of her feminine juices.

Elowen's crazed eyes stared down at the hideous old Goblin, laser focused as he tongued her shuddering pussy tirelessly, his face half hidden by her undulating, thrusting pelvis.

Eventually he let up when her weak attempts to stop him from continuing to lick and rub her highly sensitized flesh finally registered his own lust addled brain.

He soothed her as he usually did after he drove her to orgasm with his mouth, stroking her soft skin gently as she came down from her heavenly peak.

Gwen lay panting on the bed, her long legs splayed wide and still quivering uncontrollably, her body covered with a thin sheen of sweat and her heart pounding wildly in her chest.

Stump had done it again. Her sluggish brain was mush.

He slid up beside her, held her heaving body against him and caressed her gently and soothingly.

Gwen felt euphoric, shaky and weak in the afterglow as she leaned against the old Goblin. She loved the feel of his gently caressing hands on her body, his musky scent, the bitter salty taste of his sweat on her lips.

Her full lips curled in a satisfied smile, a smile of satisfaction and joy, of relief and delight. She glowed like a golden goddess.

When she eventually opened her eyes, Stump's huge knotted member filled her vision. She was lying partly on his chest with her face mere inches from the tip covered in bunched up foreskin. The dark green skin glistened shiny wet and droplets of thick viscous fluid had dripped from the tip and streaked the length of length of his shaft, collecting in small pools at each thick bulbous knot.

This was the first time she'd truly looked at his maleness. It was enormous. She'd never seen a man's organ before and at that moment assumed they all looked the same as his so she didn't really know to be disgusted or repelled by it. She wasn't. She found it fascinating and arousing.

She wondered how it could possibly fit inside her, how such a thing could produce such indescribable pleasure. She shuddered at the memory, goose bumps covered her body and she felt the hairs stand up down the length of her spine.

He'd just given her so much pleasure with his mouth. Could she do the same? Would he like it if she used her mouth on him the way he'd used his on her? How would she do it? He was built so much different than she was.

Gwen glanced up at his face, unsure how to proceed. His hands were behind his head, his eyes were closed and there was a self-satisfied smile on his dear old homely face.

She pushed his short thin legs apart and lay between them with his rampant cock pulsing before her nearly crossed eyes. She focused past it and saw he was watching her intently. The thick bulging monster pulsed faster as his heartbeat sped up.

He sat up and scooched back on the bed, pushing and prodding her until she sat kneeling comfortably between his spread legs.

1...45678...14