Stump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed forward with his hips. Her long hands were on his flexing ass trying to help him push into her.

Stump gripped her waist with one hand and rubbed her red swollen clit with the other. She mewled again with pleasure as he stoked the burning need within her to a roaring furnace of lust.

She was so fucking tight.

He humped forward again and saw his enormous cock bow under the strain, trying to gain entrance.

He felt her pussy open bit by bit. Her skin stretched to accommodate the massive intruder struggling to gain entrance only to be thwarted by the thin fleshy membrane stretched across the entrance to her pussy.

He renewed his efforts at her clit, rubbing it, flicking it, pulling it and rubbing the bright red skin around it.

Again he pushed and again her hot wet opening stretched, until, suddenly, the wide mushroom shaped cockhead popped inside her with a wet "snap."

Gwen cried out and flinched at the sudden unexpected pain as it tore through her hymen.

He stayed still, his cockhead buried inside her, squeezed as if in a vice. He continued to rub her sensitive clit until she settled down and started to undulate her lower torso at the pleasure.

Stump stared down at their connection. He was inside her. He looked up at her face and saw the burning need in her eyes, in her contorted face. She didn't have the words to express her want, her desperate need.

He drew his hips back, nearly popping out of her then thrust forward. Her pussy was soaking wet and he was able to penetrate deeper into her as her tight tunnel stretched to accommodate him. Again, he drew back and again he humped forward, each time drilling deeper and deeper into her depths. The length of his green gray shaft was streaked with her virgin's blood.

Gwen angled herself to make it easier for Stump to penetrate her. She was desperate for the old Goblin to fill her completely. She was frantic to feel his entire twisted green cock inside her.

Stump struggled to control himself. He desperately wanted to pummel his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. He wanted, needed, to cum so bad. The blonde woman's soaking wet pussy was squeezing him like a vice.

He had to use every ounce of willpower to control himself.

He had to make this the most pleasurable experience of her life. He wanted her to need him, to crave him relentlessly. If he played his cards right, maybe he'd finally have a mate, regardless of his race or deformities.

He thrust again and Gwen matched him. Her teeth were gritted and her powerful hands gripped his ass painfully as she pushed him into her, her fingernails digging into his sweaty green flesh.

Stump thrust again until the first knot kept him from sinking further into the heaving panting girl. It was the smallest of three, about an inch wide and swelled out about half an inch from the shaft. The other two knots were bigger and thicker with the largest about two inches from the base of his cock. It was thick, wide and bulbous and nearly as big around as his fist. The three lumpy knots were incredibly sensitive but they turned his mammoth cock into a malformed, gruesome monster.

Gwen arched her torso forward, bringing her face to an angle where she could watch the monstrous thing sink into her. The skin of her aching pussy was stretched taught around his girth, stretching even further as he pushed hard enough to pop the knot inside her with a wet "snap." They groaned in unison at the incredible pleasure caused by its passing.

She lay back and wrapped her long legs around the nasty old Goblin's thick waist, once again angling her aching pussy and making it easier for him to penetrate her.

Stump pulled back until he nearly popped out of her and then thrust forward to sink into her yet another inch, making her gasp and shiver beneath him. He did it again and again and heard her breathing quicken and turn shallow. He paused at as his second lumpy knot stopped at her entrance and just as before, he drew back and thrust forward powerfully enough for it to pop inside her.

Every time he thrust into her, the bumps and knots on his enormous cock stimulated the walls of her stretched tunnel and raked against her g-spot, stimulating the bundle of nerves. His fingers were also still working irregularly at her clit. Had he not needed to pause after every thrust to allow her tightly clasping pussy to adjust to his enormous misshapen member, he would have driven her to yet another titanic orgasm.

His twisted lumpy cock was a horror to the eye, but once inside a woman it was a wonder of pleasure, though not a single woman had ever been able to take all of him. None of the whores he'd ever bought ever told him how good it felt once he was inside them. None of them would ever admit it, not even Loredana. He'd made them all cum uncontrollably, though every one of them except Loredana told him not to cum inside them. They didn't want even the slightest chance he'd impregnate them and Loredana was too old to conceive.

Stump was past caring. By this point, his Goblin nature took charge. His entire world was filled with the female before him, offering herself as his mate, submitting to his lust. He tried to grip the tall woman's large breasts but they were too slick with sweat so he just clasped her small waist with both hands, getting as much leverage as he could and pulled back.

Gwen breathed in deep, whining in complaint as he nearly completely pulled out of her then screamed piercingly in pleasure as he savagely plunged into her and pummeled his misshapen cock into her repeatedly. The thick knot two inches from the base of his cock continuously bumped and pressed against her swollen and tender clit as he thrust and thrust, tireless and demanding.

Gwen came as the pressure built and built to a crescendo that was released in an explosive surge. The knots and bumps on the old Goblin's enormous cock stimulated her nerve endings in a rolling avalanche of pleasure. Her arching back lifted him bodily up in the air as her body thrashed and quivered to his incessant pounding.

Lights flashed before her eyes and with the mind-blowing orgasm, Elowen returned to consciousness again, though she was swimming in an ocean of blissful ecstasy. Her true self once again briefly appeared.

Her back arched, she whipped her head from side to side, hunching her loins at the old Goblin while her pussy pulsed, contracted and squeezed his huge malformed cock powerfully.

Her sweat-slick body contorted and shook as overwhelming pleasure shredded her very sanity.

Elowen vanished from consciousness as she relaxed onto the bed, chest heaving, firm breasts quivering and panting with exhaustion and satisfied desire.

Stump dug his heels down on the bed, gripped her hips tightly and thrust his hips forward relentlessly.

Suddenly, his last and largest knot popped inside the young woman's pussy with a wet sloshy "plop." The fist sized bulge stretched the skin painfully but didn't tear it.

Elowen reappeared as another orgasm consumed her when the huge fleshy bulge filled her and drove forward a few more inches. The swollen knot pushed and rubbed against the bundle of nerves that made up her G-spot, making the explosive life-altering orgasm that consumed her more intense than any other experience in her life.

Years of training to be a knight, of the pain and repetitive drudgery of weapons training, of bloody battle, of painful festering wounds, of losing companions in combat, of comradely and easy companionship, and of victory and defeat in service to the crown. None of it came close to the soul consuming pleasure she experienced the moment Stump smashed the tip of his bulbous cockhead against her cervix, filling her completely while the walls of her contracting pussy milked the enormous knots pressing and stretching her walls.

Stump saw her wide unseeing eyes stare through him and then roll to the back of her head as she screamed piercingly again in a cry of indescribable pleasure and lust. He reached up and pulled and twisted her hard red nipples, making her arch her back and lift him in the air again.

He was almost there, the urgent itch started deep in the balls bouncing against the girl's perfect ass as he thrust powerfully into her.

She twisted and quivered, hunching her pelvis against the old Goblin's cock penetrating to the very depths of her body and soul.

Stump couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't hold back even if he'd wanted to.

His orgasm fired a few heartbeats after hers and he came deep inside the tall beautiful woman.

His last huge knot kept him from pulling back much, it was too thick and swollen to pull out, but those two inches were plenty. He pulled back until his knot pulled and distended her pussy then hammered forward, smashing his cockhead against her cervix as he shot stream after stream of foul yellow cum into her, filling her.

His enormous balls shrank as he pumped her full of cum. The three knots acted as plugs, keeping his yellow semen from flowing out of the girl's orgasming vagina.

They thrashed, twisted and pummeled against each other, each raking the other with sharp nails, though not enough to draw blood.

In the throes of their mutual orgasm, their open mouths came together and their tongues danced and twisted as they moaned and grunted in their shared lust.

The twisted and deformed ancient Goblin and the tall and beautiful warrior woman were as one as they came.

Slowly, the blinding pulsing lights cleared from her eyes and Elowen stared up at the hideous old Goblin mounted on top of her. Stump saw Elowen leave and Gwen return as he looked into her eyes.

They stayed joined, they had no choice. Stump's knot kept them tied together. His thick cock pulsed inside her as he ejaculated every ounce of his thick yellow semen inside her.

Gwen didn't mind. She liked the feeling. She liked the fullness and the heat of his enormous member filling and throbbing inside her. She smiled at him lazily. She felt wonderfully sluggish and languid. Her body was relaxed and weary. She floated languorously in a cloud of sated satisfaction.

She rested her hands comfortably on his narrow shoulders and humped back.

Stump smiled back at her, satisfied and sated.

His balls emptied, he began to soften and his knots began to shrink, but he stayed inside her. He didn't want to pull out of her, not yet. He'd never experienced this kind of intimacy, this closeness with another being and he wanted it to last as long as possible.

Their breathing eventually slowed and the chill of the room pierced their sweat soaked bodies.

Stump was still inside her and knew what would happen when he pulled out. He picked up a spare fur lying close by, pulled his now limp cock out of the girl and put the fur against her gaping red pussy, keeping his spend from pouring out of her.

Looking into her big green eyes, he helped her stand and waddle painfully to the privy. Once she sat, he removed the fur and a torrent of yellow semen streaked with red virgin's blood poured out of her. It had an earthy smell most people would consider foul but Gwen wasn't one of them.

She stared down and watched the viscous, clumpy yellow fluid flow endlessly out of her. Her pussy was a wide gaping hole that slowly shrunk and closed as she tensed and relaxed her muscles in an attempt to push out his thick, yellow, blood-streaked semen from her depths. Her inner and outer labia and her clit were still swollen and an angry red.

As she let out a powerful stream of urine, she could feel her entire pelvic area, inside and out, ache and pulse with pain.

While she sat there, Stump soaked one of his absorbent skins with cold water and held it against her pussy, soothing and cooling the aching flesh. He rinsed it and applied it again then cleaned her thoroughly as she sat submissively, patiently enduring his ministrations. Finally, he dressed her and helped her back to their bed. She leaned heavily on his small twisted form before he got her comfortably under the bed furs.

Gwen stared down at his dangling member. It was long, flaccid and lumpy. She wondered how such a thing could lead to such pleasure. She blushed as memories of the past few hours flashed through her mind.

She watched the old Goblin clean himself and get dressed then build up the fire in the fat-bellied iron stove and place some thick logs in the fireplace. The cabin slowly warmed and she felt herself sink into the bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

When Stump glanced in her direction and saw she was asleep on her back, exhaustion swept through him and he decided to join her.

He slipped under the warm furs, pressed himself against her, gripped a large firm breast with his clawed hand and smiling, drifted off instantly to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Elowen woke late the next morning. The cabin was warm and she could see a deep blanket of snow on the ground through the tall wide windows.

Stump was puttering around the kitchen making breakfast. He'd stayed under the furs for more than an hour, enjoying the warmth of the young woman's smooth young body against his own aged wrinkled one. His clawed hands had gently explored her, squeezing her soft malleable breasts, smooth flawless skin, and long lean muscles. She was an interesting combination of soft and hard... soft female curves and hard warrior muscles.

He felt his cock twitch, but he'd come so much and so hard the night before that his balls still ached. They'd shrunk more than ever when he'd emptied himself inside her and needed at least a little more time to recover before he was ready to go again. Assuming she'd want to that is.

Elowen watched the old Goblin. He was wearing his signature baggy pants, a long tunic and fur-lined moccasins on his feet. She lay still with her eyes cracked and watched him move around. She felt her body respond strangely to his presence... she felt her nipples harden and bumps rise on her areola, there was a flutter deep in her belly, her face and neck flushed with heat, and she inexplicably felt her most private female parts moisten.

What the hell was happening to her? Was this also a result of the blow to the head?

She rose on her elbows and moaned at the unexpected pain in her loins and deep inside her. It was a throbbing, persistent ache that no amount of moving or twisting would relieve.

Flashes of memory flicked through her mind's eye and disappeared before she could fully grasp and understand them.

At the sound of her groan, Stump glanced at her and picked up a cup of mulled wine and a large bowl heaped with stewed meat, vegetables and broth. He brought them carefully to her along with a hunk of moldy bread and a wooden spoon.

She squirmed into a reclining position and accepted the cup first.

"Thank you," she whispered hoarsely. Her throat was dry and raspy. She gulped down the full cup of warm watered wine and took the food from him.

Elowen's eyes followed him as he refilled the cup. She ate the stew ravenously.

She desperately wanted to ask him why her loins hurt so badly but was afraid of the answer.

He looked uncomfortable and guilty.

She had a good idea why she ached. The disgusting little monster had taken advantage of her.

Her fingers explored her sex. Something was different. The thin membrane that once covered most of the entrance to her vagina, except for a small hole, was gone.

He raped her and took her virginity.

From his first glance at her, Stump knew she was Elowen. Her eyes were clear and focused and her bearing strong and confident. He could tell she was in pain and was curious as to why. He wasn't sure what he'd tell her if she asked. There was a significant possibility she'd kill him if he told her the truth.

At least he didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant from last night's little... adventure. He'd never seen a half-Goblin before so he was pretty sure their two races were incompatible when it came to reproduction. He'd fucked many women over more than 60 years and none of them had ever swelled with his offspring, even if he'd only cum inside one of them and she'd been an old woman.

Stump could feel her eyes on him. Nervous, he kept himself busy cleaning up and putting things away.

"I need to hunt," he said quietly, still not looking at her. "We have a big stash of meat but it won't last through the winter."

He glanced up at her when she didn't reply.

She was staring at him intently. He couldn't tell what was going through her mind.

Why couldn't she have woken as Gwen? It would make things so much simpler.

He looked away again.

"I need to hunt," he said louder. "We don't have enough..."

"I heard you," she cut him off, scooping up the last spoonful of stew and bringing it to her mouth.

A stifling silence hung between them, full of unasked questions, antagonism and lingering uncertainty.

"I'm coming with you," she said around the last mouthful of stew.

He looked up and met her big green eyes. She was glaring and angry.

"Are you going to kill me?" he asked, not looking away.

A deep ache, deeper and more painful than her throbbing groin, made her heart plunge as if she'd jumped from a cliff. The thought of seeing the old Goblin's twisted lifeless body with her sword thrust through his heart made her fill with a despair so intense she gasped and clenched her eyes shut.

She took a deep tremulous breath and when she opened her eyes again, saw he was staring at her, his old face crunched up in concern and consternation.

He had no idea about the flood of confusing emotions she felt about him. He thought she was conflicted about killing him.

She shook her head.

"No. I'm not going to kill you, but whatever you did to me last night better not happen again," she said, staring deeply into his bulging eyes. The implied threat hovered between them like a thundercloud.

Gwen felt an inexplicable sense of disappointment when the old Goblin nodded his assent. She stamped it down immediately.

"Just so you know, you were willing, I didn't force you," he said, stupidly continuing the conversation. "We..."

"Shut your mouth!" she shouted, cutting him off. "I don't want you to talk about it ever. Do you hear me?"

He nodded his misshapen head. He had the sense to keep quiet this time.

"Fine. Get dressed. We need to hunt."

They bundled up, gathered their weapons and game bags, banked the fires and stepped outside. Elowen carried her sword and slung her shield on her back. She carried a longbow Stump had rescued from the battle on the hill.

Stump carried the same gear he'd carried the day he'd met her.

There was half a foot of snow on the ground, making it easy to trail a small herd of deer. It took them a few hours of travel from the cabin to find their spoor and follow them to a small dell where they quickly brought three down before the herd scattered.

With Elowen's help, Stump swiftly processed their kills, gutting, skinning and quartering the carcasses before filling their game bags and trudging back to the cabin, burdened with several hundred pounds of fresh venison.

Elowen stayed for three days.

Stump wondered if maybe their little sexual "escapade" had done something to bring Elowen's personality to the fore.

If she woke up before him, she'd feel Stump's aroused member pressing against her backside and his large clawed hand firmly cupping one of her breasts.

She'd push him away and fling his hand off her breast with a cry of disgust.

Stump wanted to ask why she insisted on sleeping on the bed with him if he disgusted her so much, but he kept quiet.

When she woke on the third morning she didn't push him away, she squirmed her butt against his engorged member and shifted around until it was cradled lengthwise in the cleft between her buttocks.

1...34567...14