Stump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the tips of her thumb and forefinger, she shifted his cock around before her eyes. She was curious and wanted to memorize its odd shape. In fact, she wanted to know everything about it.

She let the fingers of her other hand trail along its length, lingering on every bulge and knot, and even combed her fingers through the musky-smelling thick bristly dark green pubic hair covering nearly its entire length.

Her fingers became coated with the fluid oozing from the tip of his member. She could make out the shape of his cockhead, it was mushroom shaped and about the size of an apple. No wonder they'd had a hard time getting him inside her.

Curious, she made a circle with her thumb and forefinger, put it at the tip where the foreskin was bunched and pulled it down until it bunched up against his first and smallest knot. When she finished, her hand was covered with the slick viscous fluid.

She was so focused on her exploration she jumped in surprise when he suddenly spoke.

"That makes it easier for us to... join," he graveled.

She nodded but her gleaming gold flecked green eyes never left the dark throbbing monster before her. She traced the thick bulging veins with her fingertips, prodded the thick scaly bumps spread sporadically along its length and massaged and squeezed the three thick swollen and lumpy knots. She traced a delicate finger down the protruding bulge that ran from the underside of his cock to the base, where it connected with his huge dangling nutsack.

She shifted her attention to his engorged testicles. They were heavy and swollen. They dangled nearly four inches from the base of his cock and stretched the scrotum pouch to near bursting at its lowest hanging point. They were so large, full and heavy she could only examine one at time.

Stump jumped and yipped in startled pain when she squeezed one a little too enthusiastically and kissed the offended organ gently when he glared down at her in disbelief.

His pain and surprise lasted less than a second as the girl's soft lips joined her exploring hands. He wondered that she was spending so much time down there. Most women found his smell offensive and refused to even consider going down there.

He'd bunched up the bed furs so he reclined comfortably and was able to look down and watch her.

He stared at her in amazement. The girl's lovely face and long delicate hands were smeared with his precum. He felt his cock jump when she looked up at him wide eyed.

The more Gwen explored, the more excited she became. Her soft kisses turned passionate. She used her tongue and her small white teeth to discover, bite and nibble at his cock's many bumps and protuberances, wrapped her hands around its girth and fondled his swollen balls.

Stump groaned wordlessly at the erotic sight.

She worked her way to the gleaming wet mushroom head, kissed it softly then licked her full lips. He tasted salty and bitter, but the act of doing something so intimate and personal with a part of his body that was always concealed and private made her suddenly shiver with arousal.

She kissed the salty tip again, an open mouthed kiss that suddenly filled with his cockhead and an inch of shaft as his hips suddenly shot forward.

She gagged and backed off, staring nearly cross-eyed at the gleaming throbbing dark green head an inch from her face. A thin line of saliva connected her upper lip to the enormous pulsing shiny green cockhead.

When she looked up at Stump, she saw his sharp teeth were clenched, his thin lips were curled up in a snarl and his eyes were filled with a lust so intense and powerful that she felt her insides churn and twist with a passion to equal to his. Their need for each other was palpable.

She licked her full lips and taking a deep breath, took his thick tip in her mouth again. With his bitter salty taste flooding her taste buds and his acrid scent enveloping her like a blanket, she sealed her lips and sucked the spongy thing hard, looking up at him through watering eyes.

She didn't think it would've been possible but his lustful expression had intensified and he was trembling uncontrollably, his clawed hands were desperately clutching the furs beside him. His hips heaved in small jerks.

Her cheeks pulled in, she sucked powerfully. She sank her mouth down until her lips came to rest on the edges of his first knot, about three inches from the flanged edge of his cockhead.

Gwen felt one of his clawed hands tangle in her long blonde hair while the other caressed her head gently.

She kept her eyes on him as she pulled back and off. Several long strands of mixed saliva and precum connected her lips to his cockhead. Thick gooey strands dripped down his shaft in streams.

A strange purring whine came from deep within her chest that intensified as she plunged her wide open mouth down onto him, her lips coming to rest at the edge of his second knot. There were about seven inches of knotted cock in her mouth and down her throat. He could feel her tongue scrubbing its sensitive underside steadily.

She was able to take more of him than the average woman. When it came life, the difference in their sizes was extreme. She was nearly two feet taller, stronger and heavier than he, but when it came to sex, they were evenly matched.

Gwen began to bob her head, sliding her lips up and down the length of him, reveling in its many bumps and irregularities. The hand tangled in her hair guided her to speed up and slow down. Somehow she was able to tell when he was about to cum and pulled her mouth suddenly off his member with a loud, wet, sucking "pop."

She gasped for breath and wrapped her hands around him, one above the other, and began to pump them up and down his bumpy length. A repetitive wet sloshing sound echoed loudly through the room along with Stump's low groans and Gwen's high whines.

Her breath rasped in her throat and her lovely young face, neck and upper chest were coated with rivulets of precum and saliva. Strings of it connected her face and lips to her hands and the hard lumpy member she stroked untiringly.

He saw her squirm, pressing her thighs together, squeezing her clit with the pressure.

She knew what to expect when he came. He'd filled her near to bursting with his thick yellow cum many times before. What would she do if he came while he was in her mouth?

The mere thought of his smelly yellow cum shooting in her mouth made her whine louder with lust. She wanted it to happen. She wanted to taste his nasty smelly cum. She wanted him to fill her mouth. She wanted to feel it slide down her throat to fill her belly the way it had filled her pussy.

Gwen suddenly plunged down on his cock, drawing her lips back and opening her mouth as wide as it would go until she went past his second knot and the tip of his cock was lodged in her throat. She slid up and did it again and again.

Stump was a ravaging beast. The fingers tangled in her hair forced her up and down the length of is lumpy knotted cock. He felt the pressure build and build until the damn broke and he exploded deep in her throat.

Gwen choked and spluttered, sending streams of yellow cum shooting out of her nostrils as Stump held her head down and thrust his hips up to her.

Her face was beet read and yellow cum kept shooting out of her nose as she tried to draw in a breath. He could feel her heave as she choked and gagged. Most of his thick yellow semen shot straight into her stomach as jet after steaming hot jet of his cum shot down her throat.

She struggled, her hands beating at his, trying to get him to let her go.

Finally realizing what he was doing, Stump released his death grip on her hair, letting her head shoot up and allowing her to take a huge gargling gasp of breath.

Her mouth was wide open as she gasped and coughed, but Stump wasn't done, he was still coming. A thick jet of yellow cum shot from his slit and landed in her open mouth, another sprayed her face and hair like a hose and he aimed the last one at her big round tits.

Holy Fuck!

That had to be the most intense, the most erotic, the most exciting thing he'd ever seen in his entire life.

She sat there staring at him with lust-glazed eyes, closed her mouth and gulped down the glob of cum pooled in it. She was covered in thick clumpy streaks of yellow semen. It was on her face, in her hair, on her shoulders, on her breasts, dripping from her pert red nipples and she could feel it sloshing in her stomach.

Her entire world was filled with the sight, smell, taste and feel of his thick viscous yellow sperm.

Gwen panted, aroused beyond measure.

That had to be the most intense, the most erotic, the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced in her entire life.

She stared down at his shrunken balls. They looked deflated, they were so empty. Their contents now gurgled in her belly or lay streaking her body.

She worked her throat. It was painfully sore from the merciless pounding she'd just received. Despite it all, she'd come hard by squeezing her thighs together pressing them hard against her swollen aching clit.

And now she'd introduced Elowen to the pleasures of oral sex with the gross oversexed old Goblin.

They had sex again two more times that day.

The day after, Elowen reappeared.

---------------------------------

Chapter 3

The Journey to Town

Elowen woke early with a sore raspy throat and a disgusting sour taste in her mouth. Something had dried on her face and hair and now cracked and fell off her body in large powdery flakes. Whatever it was, it smelled weird and it was on her face and breasts as well, which were bare. She wasn't wearing any clothes. She lifted the furs and glanced beneath... neither was Stump.

He was sleeping on his back, his limp lumpy cock lay along the length of his leg and it appeared that the same substance that was on her had dried on his member and in his wiry pubic hair.

Elowen caught her breath as a stream of images flashed through her mind, hazy memories of the day before. They faded away almost immediately but not before she realized that the hideous old Goblin had taken her again and from the way her body felt, they must've been at it all day.

She flushed and was tempted to smash the Goblin's sleeping face with her fist, but he looked so peaceful and the little smile on his ugly face sent a stabbing lurching twist into her chest. Her anger disappeared and the angry frown on her face turned into a gentle smile.

No. She wouldn't hurt him. She couldn't.

It was an hour yet before dawn.

An overwhelming bout of nausea had woken her. Her brief anger at Stump had stamped it down for a moment but it returned with a vengeance. She climbed off the bed and dizzily staggered to the privy.

She stood over the hole in the wood, her throat working and her mouth filling with bile. She tried to resist the urge to throw up, but her head was spinning and she could feel her stomach muscles constrict and begin to heave.

She fell to her knees and upchucked bits of the unrecognizable, half-digested food she'd eaten last night mixed with thick globs of some strange yellow substance.

She stared down at it curiously. What the hell had she been eating?

She felt her stomach turn at the sight and smell of her vomit and heaved into the hole again, immediately pulling the handle and washing the mess away.

Gwen knelt there and stared up at the ceiling, throat working as she attempted to control her nausea.

Finally, the urge to throw up faded away and she rose to her feet, walked into the cabin's main room and rinsed her mouth with fresh ice cold water from the spout in the kitchen area.

The water system the artificer had designed was a wonder. Without it, living in this cabin over the winter would've been a serious challenge. Having a steady, unending supply of fresh water made life so much easier.

The cabin was cold so she wrapped a large fur around her, lit a fire in the fireplace, fired up the iron stove, filled a pot with water from the spout and put it on the stove to heat. Once the water was warm enough, she used it to give herself a sponge bath, taking the time to wash her hair.

Afterwards, she sat on the large chair Stump had built for her and placed near the fireplace and turning it to face the sleeping Goblin, contemplated his sleeping form as she toweled her long blonde hair dry. She began to brush it and listened to the squeak as she ran the brush through the still damp golden strands. As it dried, it spread around her like a lion's mane, crackling with static.

She stood and dressed quickly. She could feel dawn approaching and the old Goblin would be up and about soon.

What was she to do?

She was tempted to leave but the thought of never seeing Stump again sent a stab of despair lancing like a spear into her heart.

No. That wasn't going to happen.

Her throat hurt but her body felt good. She felt relaxed and stress free. There was no frustration, no anger burning through her veins, no desire to strangle the old Goblin. She felt good... real good. As a matter of fact, at this moment she felt happy and content.

The sun cracked the horizon and she watched Stump stir and sit up. He thrust his fists high into the air and stretched long and lazily. She heard his joints crack, sounding like cracking twigs.

He saw her immediately and smiled joyfully at her.

"Good morning, Elowen," he said cheerily.

She could say that his smile turned an otherwise hideously ugly face beautiful, but she'd be lying. Regardless, she felt the familiar stabbing lurching twist into her chest and a strange emotion flooded her being. She tried tamping it down but it was like trapping the sun. It was relentless and all-consuming.

Stump knew she was Elowen from the moment he saw her. She carried herself differently and tried to tamp down emotions of any kind. It was as if there was a wall around her. A wall he would occasionally knock down, only to see it immediately rebuilt.

There was nothing for it. Without Elowen, there was no Gwen. He was resigned. They were a package deal.

Elowen decided she had to try something different, something to distract them... a change of scenery.

Maybe a trip into town would help. They could use more supplies, their vegetables were running short. A couple of big bags of potatoes and carrots would go a long way.

Stump readily agreed. He was also ready for a change of scenery

They'd leave after breakfast, once they packed the supplies they'd need. It wasn't a simple 15 mile hike. They had to prepare for eventualities.

They dressed in their heaviest fur-lined clothes, gloves and boots, picked up packs filled with food, water and furs and stepped outside. Elowen also strapped her sword to her waist and slung her shield on her back.

There was more than a two feet of dry powdery snow on the ground. He pulled a sled from his storage shed and they piled their packs on top of it along with a small folded canvas tent. Stump had several sets of snow shoes so they strapped them on and began the 15 mile hike into town.

Elowen initially paced the small Goblin as he struggled to pull the sled. After half a mile, she finally ran out of patience, picked him up bodily and dropped him on the sled then she picked up the rope attached to the sled and trudged through the snow, following the faint trail and Stump's occasional shouted directions.

She was a strong woman but the long winter and recovery from the head injury had sapped away some her stamina. She still managed to get them a third of the way there before needing to take a rest. They'd traveled for three hours and only covered about five miles.

She allowed Stump to massage her quivering thighs. His hands were strong and soothing. They each had a water skin inside their coats, against their skin which kept the water from melting. They sipped at it and continued on their way after a short break.

Stump pulled the sled and Elowen trudged along beside him. After a few minutes, he stopped, rummaged through their supplies, shot a hand gripping a length of rope in the air with a victorious "AHA" and tied it to the sled. They could pull together. She still had to shorten her stride to match his but they would get there together without having to overexert themselves.

Thankfully, the air was still, however, the temperature was far below freezing. Their breath steamed but their exertions kept them warm, the main reason Stump didn't want to ride in the sled.

Three hours later, when they were about five miles from town, they topped a rise and came upon a farmhouse with a small dark building on one side and a large barn on the other. Smoke puffed merrily from the farmhouse chimney and the windows glowed merrily with light. It looked snug, warm and cheery.

Elowen turned to Stump.

"Can we stop and see if they'll let us warm up near the fire?" she asked, her green eyes wide and sparkling with excitement and trepidation at the prospect of meeting other people.

People, finally... people! She bounced in her snowshoes in excitement.

Stump nodded wearily, too breathless to answer. He was as eager to warm up as she was.

As they took a moment to survey the best path to the farmhouse, they saw something that chilled them to the bone even more than they already were.

They saw six dark furtive figures run along a fence, wade through the snow, making a beeline for the barn.

They looked menacing and their furtive, sneaking manner immediately indicated they were enemies. Whatever they were doing, it wasn't good.

Elowen dropped the rope and rushed to the farm as fast as the snowshoes would let her. It was still faster than wading through several feet of snow without them. She pulled the shield from her back, slipped her arm through the braces and drew her sword as she rushed to stand between the barn and the house.

Stump followed as quickly as he could. He never left home without his bow, shortsword and now he had the magic dagger. He'd always been good at killing but he could use all the help he could get. He took a few moments to string the bow, angled the quiver of arrows so he'd be able to pull them out quickly and followed after her.

The bandits were piling several dead chickens and half a dozen bulging sacks against the barn door just as Elowen got there.

They were lean, bearded, desperate-looking men and when they saw her they had murder in their eyes. After they deposited their spoils they drew short swords and stepped towards Elowen. She stood between them and the farmhouse.

"It's time for you to die, farmer," said the tallest of the four, apparently the leader. His greasy black hair was powdered with snow and stuck out in every direction. "Before you die, you're going to watch us fuck your women. We'll make their bellies big with our bastards."

The looked at the snow-covered figure before them and reassessed their initial impression. He wasn't a farmer. He was enormously tall, bundled in thick furs with a hood over his head and gloves on his hands. The thick layer of clothes made him look powerfully strong.

Also, farmers didn't usually own swords. This man held one in his hand like he knew how to use it.

Elowen tossed back her hood, showing her beautiful face, rosy-cheeked with cold. Her long tousled blonde hair spread around her like rays of sunlight.

Her adrenal glands started pumping adrenaline into her bloodstream. Her breathing and heartrate increased, her blood pressure elevated and her muscles swelled. All her senses sharpened and the world slowed down around her. The familiar mixture of fear and excitement coursed through her at the prospect of life or death combat.

The men shouted with glee and lunged through the knee-high snow, eager to get at her. A woman! She wouldn't stand a chance. She'd be on her hands and knees taking each of them in turn within a few minutes.

1...56789...14