Stunning Blonde in Stockings Taken

Story Info
Stunning blonde in stockings taken.
3.9k words
4.3
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael was a beautiful blonde woman and stood at 5'9'' in bare feet, she was not skinny as a model but had a magnificent body all her clothes were size 12, she had just turned 28 a few months earlier.

She was one of three sisters who were also gifted with their mothers Scandinavian looks. She had considered modelling when in her teens but went to a major uk university where she obtained a first class degree in medicine and was working as a locum general practitioner. She was also blessed with 36D breast which she considered her best asset. She had the choice of all the boys in school and started dating her first real boyfriend when she was 17, but lost her virginity to a older man when she was 18 (separate story to follow).

She dated he boyfriend throughout university never cheating till she qualified as a doctor, she then found out that he had been constantly cheating on her so she ended the relationship when she was 25. She had been out with numerous men after the split but nobody serious till she met her current boyfriend last year. He was a Premier League footballer who was handsome fit and wealthy. He lived in a expensive river side penthouse apartment and Rachael stayed with him half of her week, she was reluctant to give up her independence and leave her apartment just yet. Their sex life was good except he was always the most important item in their relationship and always did what he wanted which made her feel unloved and his sexy accessory. There was no hint of commitment from his side.

It was summer and off season and her boyfriend had gone on a golfing tour with his team mates to play all the Open golf courses in the Uk and had been away for 10 days. It was a Saturday and she had decided to go for lunch with one of her sisters which ended with sharing two bottles of Champagne and then some retail therapy in the glamorous city shops. She need some stylish business clothes and new expensive lingerie and was carrying quite a few bags when she left her sister to get the underground home.

The train was quiet and three stops into her journey home a stunning man entered the train and sat in the seat adjacent to hers, she was certain she recognised him from somewhere, upon siting down he looked at her and asked if her name was Rachael and she attended Wim***** School for Girls,

Rachael looked at him again and realised he was the trainee teacher she had a crush on when she was doing her A Levels, she said I remember you Mr Daniel Morrison you were a trainee teacher.

They chatted for about 30 minutes and Daniel explained that he had been teaching in Scotland for the last 7 years and was only in the area to visit a elderly relative who was poorly. On departing the train noted that Daniel had a suitcase and asked where he was staying and since it was on her way she offered him a lift which he gratefully accepted to the areas only 5 star hotel.

She noted that Daniel was taking an interest in he legs while she was driving with the leather seats having resulted in her skirt rising and the top of her black stockings were just showing, Rachael laughed to herself but moved slightly to show a bit more pretending she was unaware of her exposed legs.

She mentioned that the hotel had a excellent restaurant but it was difficult to get a table, Daniel casually asked her if she would like to join her for a meal as his guest, Rachael accepted They then arrived at Daniel's hotel and he thanked her for the lift and said he had enjoyed meeting her and having a lift, on leaving the car Rachael again noted him looking at her stockinged legs.

As she left Daniel said see you tonight and gave her his card in case she had to change the arrangement.

Whilst driving home Rachael mind was awash with erotic thoughts since she had a crush on Mr Morrison while in school. Upon arriving home she took her bags upstairs and undressed to have a shower ready for a night out with him, removing her tight jumper and skirt she glanced at herself in the wardrobe mirror and noticed her lace knickers were damp, rather than rush into the shower she put on some smooth music and laid on her bed.

Her mind raced back to her school days and wondered what Daniel would be like in bed. She then caressed her ample breasts and her clit and within a couple of minutes she had a shuddering orgasm.

Once recovered Rachael went downstairs to the kitchen and had a large glass of white wine which she took into her en-suite to have a long relaxing shower. On her return to the bedroom she decided to text Daniel to confirm tonight and said she was getting a cab so they could have a couple of drinks.

Rachael had another glass of white wine following booking a taxi for tonight, having unpacked here new clothes and lingerie she sat down in her bedroom and relaxed.

A few minutes later Daniel responded saying that will be great he had popped into the restaurant to change the reservation to two people and was impressed by its grandness and how smartly dressed people were in there.

Rachael responded "I'll dress up then "

Daniel responded "You looked stunning this afternoon, see you in the Cocktail Bar at 8:00?

Rachael took this as a complement and a sign he was turned on by her wearing stockings.

"Great see you at 8"

Rachael looked at her clock and noted that she had nearly 2 hours before meeting Daniel again.

She spent the next hour painting her nails and getting her makeup spot on to look classy and stunning she was unsure whether to leave her blonde hair up in a ponytail but opted to gently curl it since all her friends always complemented her with curls and men used to think she looked stunningly and made for seduction.

She had already decided what to wear a silky little black dress was her choice which nearly reached her knee, it had a small slit at the front and rear in which she'd been told made her look ravishingly on numerous occasions by several of her male friends. Rachael's mind drifted and she thought of Daniel's glare on her legs earlier, she thought of wearing black stockings again but decided that wearing all black would make her look a bit slutty for their meal.

She did however want to continue to tease Daniel though but did not expect any intimacy given he was her teacher at school. However Rachael loved wearing sexy lingerie and selected her favourite black lingerie consisting of a half cup lacy bra which enhanced her 36DD breasts and silky french nickers which allowed her to wear a black garter belt without the straps showing through the dress.

She selected the two pairs of stockings she'd bought earlier and after some thought selected the nude fully fashioned pair with wide band over the charcoal pair. She took time to dress in the lingerie and felt very sexy in them, given her height and the need to dress modestly she decided to only wear moderate 3" black heels. She headed downstairs and checked herself in the hall mirror while putting on her charcoal evening coat, she thought she was very classy on the outside to all but her lingerie made her feel very sexy and wicked.

The taxi arrived at 7:40 and she walk to it and was greeted but middle aged but very attractive Middle East appearance driver who complemented her on her appearance, she could see him admiring her in the rear view mirror while asking her polite questions, the cab then stopped outside Daniel's hotel.

The cab driver he gave her his card and told her to ring the mobile number if she needed a cab home later since most cabs would be fully booked.

As Rachael walked through the hotel reception she was excited at the prospect of meeting Daniel for a drink and meal, Daniel was already sitting in a booth by the bar and got up to greet her and said she looked stunning. They had a couple of Gin and Tonics and got on like a house on fire it was 9:15 before they realised and the restaurant manager asked if they still proposed to eat since their table was booked for 8:45.

Rachael said she preferred to stay in the bar and have a couple more G&T's. When she got up to go to the ladies Daniel noticed what he thought was her stocking tops and got a instant hard-on.

While in the ladies Rachael realised she was quite merry but also noticed she was highly aroused and decided she needed to be fucked.

After walking back to their table she leaned over and whispered in Daniel ear

"I feel a bit tipsy but would love to have one more drink in the rooftop bar and see the towns lights, shall we give the meal a miss?"

Daniel smiled and said "Yes why not"

As they walked to the lift Daniel gave her his arm to hold and to assist her walking. Upon entering the lift Rachael turned to Daniel and said "All the six form girls were in love with you"

Daniel replied "I see and smiled" as the lift stopped on the top floor they saw a sign saying closed for refurbishment.

Daniel then said "that's a shame since the view is stunning from his room one floor down, do you fancy going back the Cocktail bar?"

Rachael replied "That would be lovely unless you have a mini bar and I can see the view from your room?" She could feel moistness in her knickers and wanted to be seduced.

Daniel replied "Great idea l'll order Champagne " he now had a raging hard on and wanted to ravish Rachael

Upon entering the room Daniel asked

"What drink do you fancy from the Mini bar till the Champagne arrives?"

Rachael replied "I'll wait for the champagne"

They sat on the sofa admiring the view waiting for the champagne within five min the room bell rang.

As Daniel got up and Rachael asked "Can I use your en-suite please Daniel?"

Daniel replied "Of course through there" admiring her legs and arse as she walk across the room.

While there she realised her fanny was soaked and she wanted Daniel to fuck her senseless, after touching up her make up and leaving the en-suite she walked over seductively to Daniel who was pouring her drink and whispered in his ear

"Sir, will you please undress me and fuck me"

Daniel looked at her and kissed her to which she responded with opening her mouth to allow their tongue's to meet and he grabbed her arse allowing his cock to grind against her leg

He asked Rachael "Are you you sure your beautiful"

Rachael nodded and turned around and asked him to "Please unzip me" as he did this lead to her dress falling to the floor revealing her 36DD breasts straining to be retain in her lace silk bra and he her french nickers suspenders and stockings, she slowly walk towards Daniel bed sat down and beckoned Daniel to join her, he did and she unzipped his pans reached inside and was shocked at his size a good 8 or 9 inches, she fell to her knees and started kissing it, the tip was soaked in pre cum.

She gently she ran her nails along its length and coupled his balls gently.

She continued to gently suck and kiss his cock like she'd not been fucked for months, Daniel could not hold back any longer and shot his load in her loving mouth, Rachael continued to suck his cock while swallowing his cum.

Daniel then lifted Rachael off her knees and kissed her mouth, gently placing her on the bed where he first went down on her and licked her clit and fanny and then inserted two fingers in her soaked pussy, he moved up and began to suck her nipples and caress her breasts which were magnificently firm.

Chloe whispered to him "Daniel will you please fuck me" soon Daniel had his cock touching her clit through her nickers and quickly slipped her knickers to one side before gently inserting his cock in her.

They kissed and fucked for a good team minutes before Rachael moaned and whispered "Oh I'm coming" Daniel kept grounding his cock deep inside her and she erupted and came

Daniel then said I'm close also and

Rachael responded "Please fuck me and fill me with your come" she began kissing him and spread her legs wide and hooked her stockings legs around his back, Daniel lowered his hands and caressed her stocking while thrusting into her and coming deep inside her.

Both were a bit tipsy and kissed for a while before both nodded off well and truly satisfied.

Rachael woke up and decided she did not want to stay the night given it was their first date.

She checked her watch it was 11:45 and Daniel was fast asleep, she found her handbag and needed to get home, she found the private hire business card she'd been given earlier and asked if he was available to drive her home from the hotel - since the cab was booked until 12:15 Rachael decided to take a shower and dress ready to go home, Daniel was fast asleep so she wrote in lipstick on the bathroom mirror -

"Fancy diner at my house tomorrow night will text you address xx Rachael xx" (further story)

The taxi was waiting outside when she left the hotel, it was the same driver he smiled as he greeted her and asked if she was going straight home, she said yes but the driver asked if she minded if he picked his younger brother up on the way since he was going in the same direction and would cancel out the double fare rate since it was after midnight

She responded and said "That fine with me"

She soon realised that the alcohol she had had earlier and the chilly night air that she was extremely tipsy but soon relaxed and fell asleep in the cab, in about 5 minutes they arrived Mo's brothers workplace and he joined her in the back of the cab, Rachael was still out cold but Al noticed how sexy and beautiful she was, they were about to join the ring road but the road was cordoned off by police who told Mo to follow the diversion signs through Moorview woods. This road was bumpy which lead to Rachael slipping down in her seat with her dress staying in place this gave Mo a view of her stockings legs with garters.

He could not resist touching her knee and following no reaction moved up and felt he the top of her stockings and her garters and was pleasantly surprised to seen her knickers were damp and warm, still out cold she responded to his touch and opened her legs, gently he then slipped her french knickers to one side and noted she was a true blonde. He gently played with her clit and Rachael reacted by moaning gently while asleep. While playing with her clit he ran his fingers along her fanny and slipped two fingers into her.

He told his brother he was fingering her and told him to turn off at the top of the hill and park up in the wood's parking area, his fingers fucking her fanny gently while he was also fondling her breasts through her cocktail dress he noted her nipples were pointed and as he rubbed them

Rachael's moans were getting stronger, he then got on his knees and began licking her clit while still finger fucking her. As soon as Mo stopped the cab he looked around and saw she was moaning while still asleep, he knew that Rachael was close to an coming. Al had opened his belt and removed his trousers and boxers and was desperate to fuck her with his 9" cock but was afraid if she came she could resist his attempts, he quickly sat up and turned Rachael over till she was on all fours, still ramming two fingers up her fanny to keep her on the edge.

As he removed his soaking fingers he placed his thick huge prick between her pussy lips and gently inserted it head into Rachael fanny, she gasped in awe of its size and must have pushed back against his prick this meant a another 2 inches slipped into her and this took her over the edge and she had multiple orgasms which allowed Al to insert his full-length in her and fucked her like a wild stallion while enjoying gripping her stockinged legs.

After several minutes of fucking Rachael came again and Al filled her pussy with his cum. Rachael was exhausted and laid across the back seat asleep

Al got dressed and ask Mo to take her home.

Rachael was still asleep for the rest of the journey, Al asked if the cabs cameras were on to which Mo smiled which confirmed they were. Al said he knew who she was and whispered to his brother that he can fuck her again with having the video.

Once they arrived at Rachael house Al said he would take her in and virtually had to carry her inside, he found her key in her handbag and carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed. Rachael was still out cold but was rolling around gently on the bed in her stockinged legs and knickers in full view she was absolutely stunning and Al cock was rock hard again and was desperate to fuck this blonde beauty again, he gently slipped up her dress and pulled her to the side of the bed raising her legs so they were against his shoulders.

He dropped his trousers and boxers and then grabbed his cock and gently massaged it against her fanny through her french knickers, after a few strokes he could see that she was moist and he slipped her knickers to one side and inserted his huge cock in her pussy and fucked her hard, he only lasted 4 or 5 minutes and came again deep inside her, whilst he was fucking her he was taking a video of it all on his phone.

Rachael had responded by coming twice while he fucked her although she was still asleep. Al got up and placed her in the middle of the bed covered her in a quilt. As he was about to leave he moved her handbag off the bed and noticed her phone he wanted her mobile number and swiped up on the screen while holding the phone close to her face, the phone unlocked and he quickly entered his number and pressed ring as soon as his phone rang he ended the call and deleted the call from the call history before replacing it in her handbag.

He then took her keys left the bedroom and went downstairs and left, locking the door from the outside before posting the keys through the letter box to make sure she was safe.

Once in the cab with his brother they talked about her and Al said she was stunningly beautiful and had a really tight fanny which he loved. His brother was so jealous but knew he could watch the video when he got home.

Rachael did not wake up till about 10 a.m. in the morning and she noticed she was partly clothed and there was semen on her underwear and on the quilt. She had a long relaxing shower and dressed in a housecoat to get a cup of coffee from the kitchen, she noticed that her keys were on the floor by the front door but thought she must have dropped them while locking the front door last night.

She returned upstairs and lounged about for a while sorting her clothes from last night and just relaxing when her phone beeped, it was a text message from a new number it said "Hi, I'm your taxi driver Mo from last night and you were in no state to pay your fare can I call over to return your purse which you left behind in the cab and take payment?"

Rachael replied "Yes of course"

Mo replied "I'll be over in 30 min"

Rachael answered the door and remembered it was the middle aged driver from last night, she was thankful to get her purse back and asked if she needed to come to the cab to pay?

Mo replied "Are you on your own I have something I think you need to see

Rachael responded naively "Yes I'm on my own"

Mo responded "Can I come in and I'll show you"

Rachael was apprehensive but let him in and they walked to the lounge. Mo opened his phone and started playing a video of her in the back of the cab with another male she did not recognise but he was clearly fucking her hard.

Rachael asked where did you get this?

Mo replied it was recorded in my cab last night and said he would guarantee that it would be destroyed if they could come to an arrangement.

Rachel responded shocked "How much money do you want from me?"

Mo looked down on her breasts and legs and whispered "I don't want any money I want you"

Rachael was shocked and asked "You want me before you destroy the video?"

Mo responded "Yes you are beautiful and sexy and it will be once only"

Rachel looked at him opened mouth and could not believe she was being blackmailed, she quickly thought and considered her options she could not risk the video to be seen by others

12