Stunning Blonde in Stockings Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was thinking Mo said "Your choice gorgeous, I'm going to leave now and go to my cab, if you agree I want you to dress up like you did last night in a blouse and skirt and your finest sexy lingerie, once your ready text me and close the bedroom blinds and I will join you upstairs"

Rachael sat on her couch for a minute but soon realised she had little choice and went upstairs to get dressed and put some makeup on, she was not going to mess this up she needed the video deleted and she decided to go through with it.

She chose one of her sexiest underwear a skimpy Tiffany blue bra / briefs and garter belt with tan sheer stockings she knew she was stunning in the set and wanted Mo to come quickly and get him out of her house. She finished off with a black blouse and black skirt and heels.

Whilst touching up her makeup she texted Mo that she was ready and touched up her lipstick.

To be continued

12