All Comments on 'Stunning Blonde in Stockings Taken'

by Gartermanandblondes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EdthegentEdthegentover 1 year ago

The second part of this story escalated really quickly, maybe too quickly. And her acceptance of the blackmail was also too quick in my opinion. I thought the idea was good but more time spent on the build up would have been better. Knowing more about the cab driver and his car set up, maybe he's done this before etc.

Looking forward to more of this series though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ed.. those details might be nice to know BUT more important is a sequel! Like the straight-forward intro into a blackmail scenario in ch 1. Seems like a classic to me - unscrupulous players try to milk an opening for some fun an games. The efficient place for complexities, remorse, second guessing, to and fro ... that all makes for character depth and development is rightly so reserved for ch 2-4 in a classic drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice idea, and a good storyline, but it was too full of errors, and more importantly, it flowed badly. It’s not easy to avoid a stilted style, but it can help to read it out loud and see how it sounds. You know how you always know if someone is reading a script or speaking it from memory? This is the same. A good editor might help you work through it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous