Stupid Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, I felt the scissors against my chest. This time, my slutty bra was being cut open - and then, similarly, ripped apart and its remains allowed to fall to my feet. I shivered. I think I cried a bit at this point, as I was mourning the loss of some underwear that I'd felt very slutty in - although, I consoled myself, I was surely sluttier for having been witnessed having been stripped in such a brutal and forceful fashion. Before I knew what was happening, I was forced to my knees. (At this point I knew it was most definitely my master; he was so strong, and so adept at guiding me into the positions he desired me to be in.)

As I was down on my knees, I felt the headphones being taken off me. The first thing I heard was the noise of the crowd. They were cheering, loudly. It seemed that they were very much enjoying the show - the show in which I was the subject. The slut. Just another slut in a long line of sluts who had been humiliated and used before this audience, most probably.

I heard my master's comforting voice in my ear. "You're doing very well, slut. You're being such a good slut for me. Now. In a moment, I'm going to take your blindfold off, and I'm going to ask you to choose a person you'd like to play with from the audience."

It took me a moment or so for my eyes to adjust to the light after the blindfold was removed, but I squinted and looked out into the audience. My eyes fell upon a woman who was watching quite intently; she had a lustful look in her eyes, I noticed. She was quite tall - around my height, I thought, perhaps a bit shorter - had short red hair, was very voluptuous, and looked kind of dommy; she was wearing a black PVC dress with some sort of mesh bra top thing underneath it. I described the woman I was looking at to my master.

"Stupid slut. Have you forgotten that I told you that you'd never get to touch anyone else's cunt again? That mine was the only cunt you'd ever get to fuck, and that that would only ever be as a special treat - and only when you'd been thoroughly humiliated?"

I realised that my master's voice was being amplified over the theatre's sound system. My master was miked up. The audience cheered. I heard chants of "punish him" from some in the audience.

And then I realised that the mike would have picked up my words to my master. The woman who I was describing would have heard my words about her. I looked out into the audience again. She was laughing her head off; she too, knew what a stupid slut I was for having thought that my master might let me play with her.

"Right, slut. I'm going to put you back in sensory deprivation mode just for a couple of minutes. There'll be a surprise for you when I take your headphones and your blindfold off again. Understood?"

"Yes, master. Thank you."

For a couple of minutes I was left alone with the darkness, the white noise, and my own thoughts. What was I becoming? Could I ever be normal again, after this? What if I decided that I wanted a conventional life, after all - wouldn't I be living a lie, and trying to repress some aspect of my true nature?

My introspective thoughts were interrupted by the headphones being removed. Once again, I heard cheers. "Now, slut. Remember you're under my control - remember the power I have over your mind. I'm going to make it so you don't feel physically complete without a cock either in your mouth, in your hands, or in your arse. You won't be able to think straight. You'll feel a strange sense of unease that only goes away when you're servicing a cock."

I felt the change come over me immediately. I wanted - no, needed - cock. I was insatiable for it. All of the cocks of the hot men in the audience wouldn't be enough for me.

"OK, slut. I'm going to take your blindfold off now. And. I did something nice for you. I did invite the woman from the audience to the stage."

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was surrounded by cocks. There were two men on either side of me, their cocks inches away from my cheeks. There were also many, many more men in a circle around me. My master was behind me; and he had the sex toy bag with him. Out of which he had just pulled the smallest of his butt plugs and some lube.

"What are you waiting for?" exclaimed my master. I realised she was actually addressing the men. "Fuck my stupid slut's slutty mouth. Be as rough with her as you like. Just make sure that she swallows absolutely everything."

I realised, to my horror, that they too appeared to be under my master's control. One of the men at my side turned my head to him. I opened wide and he slid his huge, hard cock deep into my mouth. My master was holding my head and stroking my hair and soothingly saying "good slut, good slut" as I enthusiastically sucked his cock. It was poking the back of my throat and I felt like I was gagging slightly at times, but I managed to relax and just take it like a good girl should.

I then felt my master's hand on my arse. He was applying lube to me. I felt a butt plug being slid into me; it being the smallest of the set, it went in relatively easily. And I gleefully sucked each of the men's cocks in turn, challengingly big though some of them were. I caught sight of the woman that my master had also invited to the stage. (She was sat in a chair, watching and wanking. I suspect that many in the audience would also have been wanking this point, getting turned on by seeing me get so thoroughly degraded.)

"Master," I whispered, "why is it that I get so thoroughly turned on by knowing that people are watching and wanking?".

"Shut up and suck cocks, slut."

I did as my master said, and sucked more of the cocks. My master put in a bigger butt plug, as I was doing so. But he evidently didn't think that the next biggest one wasn't a sufficient challenge, and only a minute later pulled it out so that he could put the biggest of the set in.

"Now slut. You're going to drink all the cum. Hold this." My master passed me a bowl. I realised that I was about to do something that I'd only seen in Japanese bukkake videos - I was to hold the bowl under my face and collect any cum that dripped off me (or otherwise missed) in the bowl. When the scene was done I'd either be made to drink the contents or it would be tipped over me. (I wasn't sure which of the two sounded either more disgusting or more exciting.)

I held out the bowl, and smiled. The men - I think there were ten of them in all, but it had all been a bit of a blur, as I had just been sucking anonymous cock after anonymous cock - formed a line. One by one, they stood in front of me and jerked off until they came. My master was holding me now - his strong arms around my chest, his legs wrapped around me and his lips resting on my neck, affectionately. I couldn't move, but my master's presence felt comforting and protective.

Shot after shot of hot cum landed on me. Some went straight into my mouth, some elsewhere on my face. The guys tended to wipe their cocks on my face afterwards, so that I was smeared in their goo. I felt so slutty and degraded. At that point, I felt my master's hand on my cock - he grabbed it roughly, and squeezed it, quite hard. "You are so hard, slut. While a group of men cum all over your face. What does that tell you about yourself?"

"That I'm a depraved submissive fucktoy, master."

"Good slut."

Having collected all of the men's cum that I wasn't able to swallow (or that wasn't on my face or chest) in the bowl, my master ordered me to hand the bowl to her. He told me to put my head back, and put a funnel in my mouth, before pouring the contents of the bowl into the funnel.

"Good slut, good slut. Swallow it all." my master said, soothingly.

I did as requested. (I don't think I'd ever swallowed quite so much cum in one go before. It really turned me on to do so.)

"Now, lick the bowl clean."

I picked up the bowl and licked every last remaining bit of cum from it.

"Good slut. Now. I'm going to take a couple of photos of you. While I'm doing so, I'd like you to use your fingers to wipe any cum that's left sitting on your mouth and chest and lick them clean. You look so slutty right now - I think we need to keep some kind of record of this. And then, there'll be time for a treat."

I posed sluttily for my master, making a show of how I was cleaning the cum off my face with my fingers, and smiling coquettishly as I licked my fingers clean. He took a number of photos, which, he assured me would be going into his secret archive of photos of his slut.

"Now, master - you said something about there being time for a treat?".

"Stupid slut! Stupid, stupid slut!" my master exclaimed in frustration.

"What, master?"

My master put his finger on my lips as a warning to me to remain quiet. He took my right hand, and placed it on his crotch. I felt something hard. My master had been wearing his strap-on underneath his trousers this entire time, and I hadn't noticed. (In my defence, I had been rather preoccupied.)

"I didn't say it was a treat for you, you stupid slut. Now. Hands and knees."

I assumed the position. I felt my master pulling the butt plug out of me - but rather aggressively. I cried out in pain. (At this, the audience cheered.)

"Master, are you pissed off with me?", I whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up and get ready to be fucked, stupid slut."

My master was behind me now; I had my head face down, resting on my arms - and I put my arse up in the air, so as to make it easier for my master to enter me. I felt the tip of my master's cock against my arsehole; I could feel how slippery, how well lubed up it was - and I knew that it would go in quite easily on this occasion, given that I had just had my arse stretched quite soundly by quite a big butt plug.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please master. I need your hard cock inside me now more than I ever have. I just don't feel quite right unless I have a cock inside me. Since you put that strange spell on me."

"Good slut."

I felt the dick slide inside me; my arse accommodating it surprisingly naturally. I gasped. My master slowly but surely guided it all the way in, and gave me a few moments to get used to it, before proceeding to fuck me, roughly. He got quite excited, as he usually does when he fucks me; he slapped my arse and cried out in excitement. After fucking me quite intensely for a number of minutes, he pulled out and ordered my to kneel - before telling me to open wide so that he could fuck my face (and I could make a start on cleaning my master's strap on in the process).

As I was down on my knees sucking my master's cock, he stroked my hair, and said he had something to tell me. "You've been a good slut, and you've tried hard, but I don't think this has been a complete success. I think I'm going to bring you back here soon for more training. For your own good, slut."

I nodded. Well. As best as you can when your face is being fucked.

When my master was done fucking my face, I asked if I might be permitted to come. He giggled. "I don't think you've earned it on this occasion, slut. I'm sorry. Come on, let's get you cleaned up and let me give you a cuddle."

* * * * *

After the session was over, when my master was kindly offering me some aftercare - and the effects of his spell had worn off - I asked my master if he could explain the objective of the session had been, and why he judged that I'd failed at it.

He laughed, and said "You really are such a stupid slut, aren't you? I appreciate that you're slow on the uptake, at times, but I thought it would be obvious even to you."

I explained that I'd appreciate it if he could explain, nonetheless.

"You remember the condition for me explaining, though, don't you? That's still on the table, if you want it. If you really still don't get it."

The thought of being in solitary confinement, and not being permitted to sleep until my master was satisfied that I had learned the lesson I was supposed to learn horrified me. But I had to know, and so I agreed.

"Well, slut. Come with me. Let me lead you to your cell. And I'll tell you."

My master took my leash and let me down the corridor to my cell. Once inside, he pushed me backwards onto the bed in there, pinned me down, and laughed. "Okay, slut. The lesson I was trying to teach you is that stupid sluts should accept things as they are without asking questions. You're going to have quite some time to yourself to think about that, for however long it takes you to get it through your thick skull."

"And, another thing for you to think about. I don't have any special powers; I didn't have to resort to any arcane techniques to make you more suggestible. Everything that you did, you did of your own free will. You think about that. I can't actually believe you fell for that - I made up some bullshit pseudo-occult ritual, and you fell for it."

In the darkened cell, I thought I saw my master grinning, as if he was pleased with how, once again, he'd managed to outsmart me - and I hadn't even realised what game he'd been playing. He got up and moved to leave the room. I heard him say the words "stupid slut" once more. And then he stepped out of the room, and I heard the door slam shut behind him, followed by the sound of the door being locked.

12