All Comments on 'Style Points'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 14 years ago
nice

well told story, love the message!

svenjollysvenjollyalmost 14 years ago
Well done

Nice mix-up of the usual threesome story. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sounds true

You captured what makes a woman sexy. Attitude and enthusiasm are more important than looks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Erotic and funny!

Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would love to see this story continued. Thanks!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Choices

Hot bitch or witty, deep throating fat girl with TIGHT pussy? Sounds easy to me. She'll even make him a sandwich. (The author HAS to have heard the Diceman.)

thomas_deanthomas_dean11 months ago

How Three Became Two

It's often said both mates in a couple can't be good looking. Denise and Matt are the item which is an exception. Tall, muscular, dark-haired, sportsman Matt has teamed up with Denise, a blonde and beautiful cheerleader girlfriend.

A prissy bitchy type who likes to stretch the limits Denise has decided on a three - way. Selecting Clara a short overweight girl, Denise acknowledges she's out for fun, not to create competition.

Stripping naked for comparison, the girls presented a study in opposites. Tanned, thin, lean, long straight blonde hair tied up in a pony tail, Denise stacked up against Clara, short, midriff bulge, thunder thighs, big breasted.

On the bed. Denise initiated intercourse. While Denise takes the upper berth grinding Mark's pole inside her, sliding up and down, Clara's overture to make out with Denise frightens Denise into breaking off her connection with Mark and heading for the shower. Left throbbing Mark agrees to allow Clara to finish him off. Denise dresses and leaves.

The implication is Denise ought to have been careful of what she wished for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...