Su, The Minister's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack fucks the minister's wife as the minister watches.
2.7k words
4.48
26.1k
25
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

The only things that had stayed consistent in Su's life in the last three years had been Sarah, Charles, and for the occasional ass fuck, Peter. Peter had been promoted. He was now the Chairman of the Committee that Charles had put him into. Charles was getting old; Sarah had told Su recently he would retire soon. Sarah was now sitting on two Quangos; she had told Su that two vacancies were coming up. Su had put pressure on Charles, and Su had got the other position with Sarah. Su had changed things in the Priory; she had her apartment now. Peter had a lounge and a bedroom; he lived in that. He shared the kitchen with Su. Charles was now visiting Su two days a week; Peter was fully aware of what was happening, he couldn't say anything.

The big thing that was now happening was the Church Fete; it would place on Saturday, three days. Jack was putting a lot of effort into it. One morning, Su told Peter that he had to invite Jack on Saturday evening after the Fete to the Priory for a drink to thank him for all his work. Peter was in no doubt what Su wanted from Jack. He had seen it regularly, Su lusting after young choir members. Peter sensed that Jack would be next. The young ones didn't last long with Su; Peter didn't know why and knew that Su would never tell him. Peter also knew that Sarah was a regular visitor to the Priory. Peter wasn't in any doubt that Sarah was a lover of Su.

Jack wondered what was happening when first Peter invited him to the Priory on Saturday night for drinks. Jack got excited when Su invited him to. Su had her hand, gently squeezing his arm when she asked him. Jack felt his cock stiffen as he smelt Su's alluring perfume. Jack had put so much effort into the preparations. He was living and sleeping with the thought of the Fete always in his head. Saturday arrived, the Fete opened, the crowds were enormous. The whole day flew past. By three in the afternoon, they had taken four thousand pounds more than last year. At six, when the final count took place, it was six thousand more than last year. Jack and Su were working together, counting the money.

The congregation had been fantastic; they were all volunteers, the site was cleared by six-thirty. Jack and Su had gone into the Priory with the money. There was a safe in a room that was used as a study. Su put the cash inside the safe. She was wearing a summer dress. She showed a lot of cleavage as she bent down. Jack felt sure that she had done this on purpose, but he wasn't sure. He could feel his cock stiffen. As Su stood up, she was close to Jack; she said, "Jack, I don't know how to thank you for all the hard work that you have put in. That's an amazing amount of money. It will help the Parish do so many things. I want you to know how much I appreciate what you have done in making this happen. I find you a very handsome young man. You have given so much of your time to make this happen."

Su then took Jack in her arms; she pulled him close to her. Jack didn't know what to do; he could feel the weight of Su's massive tits on his chest. Her smell was amazing then their mouths met. First, Su buried her tongue deep inside Jack's mouth. Then Jack's tongue was deep in Su's mouth. They tongue kissed for several minutes, then Su said, "You are a beautiful kisser Jack, I love how you kiss. I must be honest, I've wanted to kiss you for a long time."

They kissed again; the kisses were passionate; Su had given Jack confidence when she had spoken to him. Jack's hand found Su's massive left tit; he started to feel it; it felt so good for Jack. Jack undid two buttons on the front of the summer dress; her push up bra was now fully exposed, her massive tits looked terrific as they jiggled inside her bra. They both kissed and touched for several minutes, then Su felt the bulge in Jack's trousers of Jack's huge stiff cock; Su stroked and squeezed it then said, "Jack, have I made you so hard? I can't believe how big your cock is. Let's go into the lounge; we'll be more comfortable there. Sit beside me on the couch; I feel so good being close to you."

Jack couldn't believe what was happening; he had been kissing Su, he had felt and touched her massive tits. She had stroked his cock. They went into the lounge; Father Peter was there. He was drinking a glass of wine; he said, "Jack, I must thank you for all the hard work that you have put in. Su and I both appreciate all your hard work. Come and take a seat and let me get you both some wine."

Su was standing across from Father Peter, said, "Peter, are all the doors locked? Please go and check as I don't want to be disturbed when I'm here with Jack."

Jack and Su sat on the couch; Peter poured their wine then left. Su put her glass on the coffee table then took Jack in her arms; they kissed passionately for several minutes; Jack sensed that Su was hot, but he was a bit concerned about Peter; he had few dealings with him but always considered him a serious man. Then Peter came back, telling Su that everything was secure. Then Su said, "Peter, go to my bedroom and get some lube; I have got the feeling that we'll need it later. I want to get comfortable with Jack this now."

Su was kissing Jack and undoing his shirt and trousers; Jack couldn't believe what was happening, the Su said, "Jack, relax and enjoy. I have wanted you for a long, but today, I feel that the time is right; let me take your big cock; it is so stiff, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

Jack and Su were both now naked; Jack was so worried about Peter, he said, "Su, what will happen if Father Peter finds us doing this? I don't want you to get into any trouble. You have a beautiful body."

"Thanks for the compliment Jack, you have a wonderful body too. Don't worry about Peter; he's happy to watch. There will be no problems with Peter."

Su then teased the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock with her tongue; it felt so good. Jack was admiring Su beautiful body; she had a smooth and swollen vulva with thick cunt lips, her long sex slit was as near perfection that you could get. As Su was going down on Jack's cock, Jack slid his hand between Su's legs; she was so wet, he slipped two fingers inside her quickly. It felt so good; Jack said, "Su, you've got a beautiful pussy; everything about it is perfect."

Su came off Jack's cock; she had taken his full length, she said, "Thank you, you've got a magnificent cock; I love how it feels, it looks big, but it's tight inside. Of course, it could be your pussy if you want, but we'll talk about that later."

Su then started to hug and kiss Jack passionately; Jack was loving what was happening, he still didn't understand what was happening with Father Peter, but he realised that Su controlled him somehow. Finally, father Peter came back; he left the lube on the coffee table, then went over to an armchair and started to undress. When he was naked, he sat on the armchair, sipping his wine. Then Su said, "Peter, please look after our guest. Suck his cock for him; I want you to make him very hard for me. His cock is magnificent; I didn't think that I could take all of him in my mouth, but I managed it. Don't worry if you can't take all of him in your mouth; make him hard."

Jack couldn't believe what he had just heard; Su told Father Peter, her husband, to suck Jack's cock to make it hard for her. Peter walked over, then kneeled in front of Jack and started teasing the bulbous head of his stiff cock with his tongue. He then went down on him; his tongue was working vigorously, it was good, but Su was better. Father Peter's head then started bobbing as he went up and down on Jack's cock. The thing Jack enjoyed was the way Father Peter was massaging his heavy balls as he sucked him.

They continued for several minutes in the lounge; Su and Jack were both enjoying kissing and touching. Then Su said, "Peter, bring the lube. We are going into the kitchen."

They all went into the kitchen; Su told Peter to lube her ass, soon she was taking three of his fingers. Peter's cock was now stiff; it didn't come close to Jack's. Then Su said, "Peter, lube your cock. Peter's cock always gets hard when he sucks cock. When you're ready, Peter, lie on the kitchen table; I'll go on top of you in the reverse cowgirl position but don't put your cock up my ass yet. Wait until Jack's cock is up my pussy."

Jack now knew that Su wanted double penetration, with Jack in her pussy and her husband up her ass. Su then was squatting over Peter's cock; it was still stiff; Peter gripped it at the base. He was waiting for Su's command to slip it up her ass. Su's pussy looked so inviting for Jack. Su had her legs spread; Jack could slide inside her pussy so easily. Then Su told Peter to insert his cock, he slipped the head of his stiff cock inside her tight ass. Su pushed down on him; she took his entire length; Su sighed then said to Jack, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard and deep, I want and need you so much."

Jack slid his massive cock up Su's dripping cunt; Jack immediately felt Father Peter's cock which was now sliding in and out of Su's ass. Jack now had his full length inside Su's cunt; Su gasped with pleasure, then said, "Jack, it's wonderful, you're filling me, fuck me hard and deep, let me have it all."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; Su was gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust, Su was giving him a great ride. Then Su had a small orgasm, Jack and Father Peter kept riding her relentlessly, then Su had a second orgasm, her body shook with it. This just encouraged Jack; he kept pounding her pussy relentlessly. Su had a look of amazement in her eyes as Jack was doing this. Then Father Peter had four or five massive thrusts at Su's ass; then his hips stopped moving. Jack was sure that he had cum. Su was in total control; she said, "Peter, get your cock out of me, I'll lift myself, then you get out from under me, then I can give Jack the ride of his life."

When Father Peter pulled his now limp cock out, it changed everything completely; Su could move so much more freely; Jack had leaned down and was now sucking Su's hard nipples alternatively as her massive tits jiggled beautifully. Father Peter was now sitting on a kitchen seat, a spent force. He looked mentally and physically fucked. Jack sensed that Su was close again; she had that I'm nearly there again look in her eyes. Jack moved up a gear; when he did that, Su realised what a young man like Jack could do for her. She knew then that she would see much more of Jack.

Then they both climaxed simultaneously; it was terrific; Su felt Jack shoot his creamy spunk deep inside her. When they both had composed themselves, Su had gripped Jack's cock and was holding him inside her throbbing cunt. They then kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes. Then Su said, "I enjoyed that Jack, you must pop in for drinks more often."

Su then looked at Peter; he could hardly keep his eyes open. Su said, "Peter, you were excellent tonight; you have had a long day. It would be best if you now went to bed. I will now say good night to Jack."

Peter then left the kitchen, thanking Jack again for all the work that he had done. Su and Jack went into the lounge to get Jack's clothes. Before Jack dressed, they kissed again. The kisses were so loving. Then Su noticed that Jack's cock was still stiff; Su stroked it then said, "Oh Jack, your cock is still hard, let's go to my bedroom? Can you stay the night? You could phone your mum and tell her that you have had too much wine, and Su's offered you a bed for the night."

Jack kissed Su again then said, "I'd love to do that, let's go to your bedroom, then I'll phone mum. First, I'll tell her how busy we have been. Then you ask her; I'm sure that she'll agree if you ask her."

They went to Su's bedroom, Jack phoned his mum, he was sure that she was a bit tipsy, Jack had seen her drinking a lot of wine at the Fete. So Jack said, "Hi mum, I hope that I haven't woken you up. What a day we have had. It was the best yet by a lot. Everything ran like clockwork. You know that Father Peter and Su had invited me for drinks tonight, that was so kind of them. I've had a lot to drink; Su has offered me a bed for the night, is it ok if I stay? Hang on a minute; Su wants a word."

Jack gave Su his phone; he was sure that his mum would agree; Su said, "Hi Jill, thanks for those beautiful bouquets that you donated and also for all the Tombola prizes you so kindly gave us. We had a wonderful day; it went perfectly; Father Peter and I both wanted to thank Jack for all his hard work. You should be so proud of your son; he is magnificent. We all have had a bit of wine; in fact, Father Peter has now retired, he's not as active as he used to be. Is it ok if Jack stays with us tonight? I'm up early on a Sunday, so he'll be home early."

"No problem, Su, it looked so busy when I was there; I enjoyed my day too. I had a bottle of wine myself tonight; it's a lovely way to chill. I'll be going to my bed soon; I'm happy that you have phoned; I will sleep better knowing that he's safe. But, Su, we must meet for a glass of wine one day. If you want to pop over here, that wouldn't be a problem, and it would get you out of the Church world?"

Su was lying naked on top of her bed, her legs spread wide as Jack sucked her huge nub of a clit; he was also finger fucking her with three fingers. Su replied, "I'd love that, Jill; it's great to get out of this place. Father Peter has now been promoted to Chairman of a Committee he sits on. He's now away two nights a week, I don't answer the phone then, and all calls are directed to the Church 24 hour service; I couldn't help them anyway. Maybe you could visit me on one of these nights?"

"I'd love to Su; I wish that I'd a little company tonight, I've still got a very strong libido, but I suppose that I'll have to take myself in hand."

"Jill, I'm the same as you; we will meet up soon. Can I ask Jack for your mobile number, and I'll WhatsApp you?"

Su came off the phone, then said, "Jack, your naughty but I love you. You nearly made me cum as I was talking to your mum. I need fucked again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers