Su, The Minister's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum.
3k words
4.55
20.1k
21
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Mum called Jack after her shower from the kitchen; Jack went into the kitchen, mum was wearing a top and leggings which she usually wore around the house; mum said, "Jack, would you like to open the wine?"

Jack opened the wine and poured two glasses, then gave mum one. Jack liked the wine, he didn't have a great knowledge of wine, but this tasted good. Mum was busy preparing the meal; she was a great cook. She was very exact with all the ingredients, weighing and measuring everything that went in. She was cooking duck breast tonight. It was one of Jack's favourites. Jack was sitting at the kitchen table; he couldn't keep his eyes off mum's massive tits. He was hoping that she wouldn't notice, but the memory of Su applying the sun cream to them this afternoon was filling his mind with naughty thoughts.

Mum then put the duck into the oven; she said, "We will be able to eat in forty-five minutes; I had a great afternoon with Su, she told me that she might be able to get me on one of the Council's Quangos, it would be wonderful if she managed that as the money is good and would come in handy. How was your day Jack?"

"I'm glad that I finished my paper, it was a lot of work, but it's finished now. It's an important paper; they can judge how much you have taken from this terms lectures. I have read it twice; I think that it's good. I am sure Su would help you with the Quango."

Mum said, "I'm sure that she will; we are very similar, we both like the same things. I am happy about that; you work hard, that's so important. But, Jack, you should socialise more, apart from the choir, you never go out. Are there no nice girls at University? I may be a little biased, but you are a very handsome young man."

Jack thought the only reason he went to the choir was Su; he didn't need a girlfriend if he had Su. Jack was happy with his life. He replied, "Mum, I'm happy with my University; I enjoy the work. I'm not interested in many girls at University; they all dress and look the same, don't have any individuality, and all seem to have a manufactured personality. I get bored when I talk with them, I'm polite, but I have no interest in them. Mum, you're a beautiful woman. Why don't you socialise a bit more?"

Their glasses were empty; Jack topped them up, then mum said, "Jack, my main responsibility is you, I'll wait until you get your degree then I don't know what I'll do, I'll be a bit older then, I'm not getting any younger. I can understand what you're saying; all the young ones, boys included, all try and look the same. We're living in a strange world. I always had my personality. You're the same, Jack, that's good. We can't change the world, I for one, wouldn't like to live like that."

They had their meal; it was delicious, they chatted about nothing, Jack thought that he might message Su after the dinner as he felt that things weren't going that well with mum. He would also tell Su to make sure mum got on the Quango. They finished their meal; Jack helped mum clear the table, then mum said, "Jack, let's open another bottle of wine and go into the lounge. I have got a couple of questions that I'd like to ask you?"

Jack wondered what mum wanted to ask him. They sat on the couch in the lounge, then mum said, "Jack, you said that I was an attractive woman. What do you think are my best features?"

Jack smiled then said, "Mum, do you want me to be 100% honest with you? Do you want me to tell you how I see you?"

"Of course I do; that's why I asked you."

"Mum, you're a wonderful cook. You are honest and kind. You have a beautiful smile and honest eyes. You are tall with a luscious figure. I also love your massive tits. You have wonderful features. I have been honest; I get that from you."

Mum laughed then put her wine glass on the coffee table; Jack was sure that she was pushing her tits out but wasn't sure. Finally, mum said, "Thank you for your honesty; I'm glad you think all these nice things about me. My tits are the nicest part of my body; I'm glad that you like them."

Jack didn't know what happened next; mum hugged Jack, their mouths met, it was as though the most normal thing in the world between a mother and son, they started to tongue kiss lovingly and affectionately for several minutes. Then Jack said, "Mum, can I add to your list of great features?"

Mum nodded in approval, then Jack said, "You are a wonderful kisser."

They kissed again, this time Jack's hands were exploring, he cupped and felt mum's massive left tit, mum loved it, she said, "Jack, that feels so good, but we shouldn't be doing this, I'm your mum. I love how you kiss too."

They kissed and touched for several minutes; Jack was having a great feel of mum's massive melons, her nipples were rock hard, as was Jack's cock. Finally, Jack decided to take the initiative; he took mum's hand and placed it on the massive bulge in his trousers. Mum didn't pull her hand back; she squeezed and stroked Jack's enormous hard-on, then mum said, "My god Jack, have I caused this?"

Jack had his hand inside mum's top; as mum asked this question, Jack unhooked her bra clasp; he then had clear access to her massive tits. They felt beautiful to his initial touch. Jack replied, "Mum, it's only natural; I feel so comfortable with you; I love your smell, you arouse me. Do I arouse you?"

Mum kissed Jack so lovingly, then said, "You do, Jack, but I'm your mum. I love how you kiss and touch me, I'm aroused too, but we can't go too far; that feels so good. Will I take my top off?"

"That would be better, mum. Then I can suck and lick your beautiful big tits; I only want to give you pleasure, mum, let me give you pleasure. It's all that I want to do with you."

Mum took off her top. As Jack kissed, sucked and played with mum's massive melons, mum's hand went back to stroking and squeezing Jack's enormous cock. They both were touching and kissing for several minutes; then Jack slid his hand inside the waistband of mum's leggings. She wasn't wearing any panties; Jack's hand found her smooth swollen vulva; it felt so soft. As Jack was doing this, mum pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth. Jack's index finger then found the top of mum's long sex slit. He spread her cunt lips open; he felt the massive nub of her clit. She was very wet. Mum gasped as Jack slid two fingers inside her dripping pussy. Mum said, "Jack, no man has touched me there for so long; keep going; it feels so good."

Jack had mum's leggings off; she didn't complain or say a word. Jack then laid her on the carpet. He unbelted then unzipped his trousers; he then stepped out of them; mum said, "My god Jack, your cock is magnificent, it's so beautifully proportioned, Jack we must be careful, we can't go too far."

Jack then positioned himself so that he and mum could 69; when Jack went down, mum spread her legs wide, the same as she had done for Su. Mum realised what was happening; she then started to tease the bulbous head of Jack's cock with her tongue, then she took the head of Jack's cock into her mouth and started sucking it; it felt so good. Mum began to work away, taking a little bit more at a time; she soon had half of his stiff shaft in her mouth. Jack then started to suck mum's huge clit as he finger fucked her with two fingers. Mum loved it; she was purring with pleasure. Both their heads were bobbing up and down; it soon became apparent that mum enjoyed what she was doing to Jack. Jack adored what mum was doing to him. Then mum said, "Jack, that's so good; I'm so close to cuming; it feels wonderful."

Jack kept sucking, but he came off her clit for a second and said, "Mum, I want you to cum, please cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

A minute later, mum had a powerful orgasm; Jack's mouth was flooded with hot sweet cunt juice; there was a lot; Jack swallowed some but kept the majority in his mouth. When mum was relaxed, Jack took her in his arms, and they cum kissed. Their kisses were tender and passionate. Mum said, "I never thought that I'd do that with you, Jack; I loved every minute of it. That was something so very special that you did for me. Thank you, you gave me a lot of pleasure."

Mum went back down on him; Jack was unsure how to proceed; he knew that Su loved anal, which gave Su magnificent orgasms. Jack continued to suck mum's clit, but he had lubed his middle finger with mum's cunt juice and now slipped it up mum's tight ass. Mum loved it; she gasped with pleasure. Soon, Jack was finger fucking mum's ass with three fingers. Jack needed to lube his cock. The easiest way would be to slide it up mum's dripping pussy. Would she allow that? Jack wasn't sure. He then got mum on all fours on the carpet; she looked gorgeous, her massive tits were swaying beautifully. Jack then went behind her; he was holding his cock at the base as he teased mum's huge clit with the bulbous head of his stiff cock. Mum loved it. Mum was so wet, then with a gentle push, he slid his massive cock up her dripping pussy.

Mum gasped with pleasure; she pushed back against Jack's stiff cock; Jack went in and out of her three or four times. It felt so good; mum was a gripper; she knew when to grip. Her pussy muscles were strong. Finally, mum said, "Jack, it feels wonderful; I feel filled, but it's so comfortable, you're hitting my cervix with the head of your cock. I'm happy that we've done it."

As Jack pulled out, he said, "Mum, I've something else that I'd like to do first; I'll be back in your pussy for you, but let me do this first."

Jack pulled his stiff cock out of mum's dripping pussy, then placed the head of his cock in the middle of mum's ass hole. He pushed firmly; his cock was so well lubed; mum took his entire length quickly; mum loved it; she was purring with pleasure. Jack was starting to get a rhythm going, then mum said, "Jack, it's wonderful, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, it's stimulating my G-spot, keep going, it feels wonderful."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; he knew that it wouldn't take long for mum to cum. He wanted to give her two vaginal orgasms so that she could experience how powerful they were. Jack then started to stroke mum's clit as he pounded her tight ass. Then it happened, mum screamed out, "I'm fucking cuming, that's amazing, Jack, you have made me cum. What an amazing orgasm you have given me. I've never heard of this happening before. It feels so good."

Jack kept pounding away, then said, "Mum, I'm going to give you another orgasm, then I'll go inside your pussy doggy style; it feels so good, I think that we're very compatible sexually, I feel thrilled, how are you feeling?"

"Jack, I can't believe how good it is; I adore your magnificent cock; everything feels so good and right, that's the way it should be. We have crossed the line; I'm glad that we've done it. It is up to us now to make the best of it. I don't have my period anymore, so I'm not going to get pregnant. Baby, that feels so good; I'm going to cum again."

Jack kept pounding mum's tight ass, he had a great rhythm going, he was also fingering mum's hard clit, it felt so good between his fingers, mum was close, Jack said, "Cum again for me mum, I want your cunt wet for my cock, I want to go deep inside your beautiful cunt."

"I'm going to cum soon baby, I love your cock darling, my cunt could be your cunt, darling, yours whenever you want it. Would you like that, my darling?"

"Yes, mum, I want that, but you'll have to share my cock with Su until you get not just on one Quango but three Quangos. Are you comfortable with that, mum? She loves my cock; I'll fuck her until you're on three Quangos."

"Jack, that would be fantastic; I would be earning so much money. Are you sure that she'll do it?"

"She wanted fucked tonight, but I wanted to be with you; I'm so happy we are doing this. We can have a lot of fun."

"Harder Jack, I'm cuming. We'll do it. Would you like threesomes with Su and me? I think that she would do it."

"I know that she would do it; getting you on the Quangos is the important thing now for us."

Mum had a massive body-shaking orgasm; her whole body shook for over a minute, then mum said, "How will we do it, Jack? She's a powerful woman; if you can make her do it, then we would have no more money worries."

Jack then pulled out and slid his massive cock inside mum's dripping pussy doggy style, then said, "I want your cunt now, mum, after we have both cum, I'll tell you."

For the next thirty minutes, Jack gave the fuck of her life; he hammered into her pussy; she loved to be fucked hard. Jack attended to mum's every need; if he sensed she enjoyed something, he would continue doing it. Mum recognised this and was beginning to make suggestions. Jack was fingering her hard clit all the time; she sometimes put her hand over his and squeezed it lovingly. Mum's gripping was fantastic; she had strong cunt muscles. Then, as if by magic, they both climaxed simultaneously; both were shaking with their orgasms. When they had composed themselves, Jack pulled out and turned mum around, and they kissed lovingly.

Mum had such a contented look on her face; Jack said, "Mum, I'm so happy that we have done this. I am here for you now. I am going to phone Su now; she'll want to see me tomorrow. I think that Su's power comes from the Bishop. I know that he visits her sometimes twice a week. He's retiring soon; maybe Su won't have the same influence over the new Bishop. I will put it on speakerphone, listen but don't say anything."

Mum kissed Jack then said, "I'll be very quiet; I like how you think Jack, you have an old head on young shoulders. You're amazing; your magnificent cock is still hard. Would you like me to keep him hard as I want you again tonight?"

Jack grinned then said, "Do that, mum, suck lick and listen."

Jack then phoned Su as mum went down on him. Su answered on the second ring. She said, "I've missed you tonight darling, I must see you tomorrow; I need your cock. How was your day?"

"So busy, I've finished my paper; that was a lot of work, but it's good. I am a bit tired now, but I wanted to call you. Mum enjoyed her afternoon with you; you two should meet often; you're so similar. Mum was saying that you may be able to get her on a Quango. Can you do that, Su? I would give you a special fucking if you can."

"I'd love a special fucking with you right now. Oh, baby, I love your cock. Things are changing; we are getting a new Bishop; I can do it as the old Bishop's wife is on three committees. I'm sure that I can get her on to one."

"That sounds great Su, can you get her on three? Mum needs the money. Can you do it?"

"I did favours for the old Bishop. The new Bishop is on a Committee that I am on. I'm not sure of him. I can get your mum on one and possibly the one that he's coming off. It was easy with the old Bishop; he liked when I sucked his cock or gave him a feel of my tits. The Committee that we are both on meets tomorrow morning. Let me phone the old Bishop now and see if the new Bishop is interested in the nice things that I've done for the old Bishop; I'll phone you back in a couple of minutes."

Jack hung up; mum said, "Su's sucking cock and letting her tits get felt, and she's earning fortunes from it. We are living in a corrupt world, but that's the way it is. Kiss me, Jack; I want to feel your cock inside me. Jack lay mum on the floor then went up her in the missionary position, twenty minutes later Jack's phone rang, Jack answered, Su, said, "Jack, I think that it can be done, the new Bishop, Tom is his name, knew about the old Bishop's relationship with me. He's interested in having the same arrangement with me. The old Bishop phoned him then phoned me back. He would like to visit me at the Priory tomorrow after the Committee meeting. Jack, it's good news, I'll know more tomorrow, and I'll let you know. Tom's wife is friendly with Sarah, the old Bishop's wife; I will know a lot more tomorrow. I need to see you soon, but I'll message you tomorrow. I want your cock."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers