Su, The Minister's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Has Threesome With His mum and The Ministers Wife.
2.5k words
4.54
12.7k
18
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

Su had done her research; she had phoned Sarah to find out about Tom's wife, her name was Joyce, Sarah had been with her on several occasions, she was a typical wife of a clergyman, working hard within the Parish but not getting much sex. Sarah told Su that Joyce was cautious, but once she had confidence in you, she was so hot. Lately, she had been neglected by Tom. Sarah also told Su that the change over with Tom and Charles was arranged for the end of next week, from the 1st of September, Tom would be the new Bishop. Charles and Sarah would then move to a Church home on the coast to enjoy their retirement. Sarah wanted to keep in contact with Su with the occasional visit. Su was happy with that, but last night, Charles suggested visiting her but not as regularly as before. Su had told him that she would love that, but they would have to stay in touch if Tom wanted her on the same day.

Su was up early in the morning; the Church housekeeper was already there; she would have her bedroom, bathroom and lounge sparkling for Tom's visit. Tom was an insignificant man. He wasn't tall, the type of man Su wouldn't look at twice, but he soon would have a lot of influence as Bishop. Five people sat at the Committee meeting this morning. Tom had always seated beside Su. Su always was there early as she wanted to read the meeting agenda, then she would be on top of things. Su was wearing a push-up bra and also showing a lot of cleavage. Although her suit skirt was slightly shorter than usual, her stockinged legs looked terrific.

Su was sitting at the table drinking a coffee that she had got from the Council canteen when Tom arrived. The way that his eyes were focused on her massive tits, she knew that this was going to be easy. He put his briefcase on the table beside Su; he had also been to the canteen as he was carrying a coffee too. Su said, "Tom, I must congratulate you on your recent appointment, we will miss you here, but I'm sure that you'll be a great success in your new position."

Tom looked so happy when Su said this; Tom replied as he stared at Su massive melons, "Su, I've enjoyed working with you on this Committee. In the future, I'd still like to work closely with you."

Su gave one of her 'I need fucked looks' then, as no one else was in the room, squeezed Tom's inner thigh very suggestively, then said, "How close would you like to work with me, Tom?"

Su's thumb was now massaging Tom's left ball as she pushed her massive tits out for him; Tom replied sheepishly, "Su, I'd like to work very closely with you, in fact, intimately with you, I have been attracted to you for a long time."

Su was now cupping and squeezing Tom's balls. His cock was starting to stiffen. Finally, Su said, "Tom, I can work very intimately with you with a lot of discretion, but you've got to do things for me. We can talk about it at the Priory after this meeting finishes. Peter has two funerals later this morning so that we can speak in complete privacy. I had better stop now as you are getting very aroused; we were lucky that we were first in."

The meeting started, Su knew it was not going to last long as everyone was congratulating Tom. Tom began to playing footsie with Su under the table, Su pushed back seductively. The meeting finished, then Tom followed Su back to the Priory. Su took Tom into the lounge; she took her heels off as she was taller than Tom was with them on. Su said, "Tom, I know that you like my big tits. Would you like me to take them out for you, then you'll be able to play with them as we chat?"

Tom looked happy as Su took her bra and blouse off. Her massive tits looked majestic when she took them out. Su said, "Tom, how many days a week would you like to work closely with me?"

"Until I'm settled in my new position, one afternoon a week when I'm settled then two afternoons a week."

"That's good thinking Tom, do you have any little extras that you would like me to do for you?"

Tom blushed, then said, "I enjoy prostate stimulation and a prostate orgasm. Can you do this for me?"

"No problem, Tom, would you like me to be sucking your cock when I give you your prostate stimulation?"

"I'd love that Su; I'm also like Bishop Charles; I like to be peed on after I've orgasmed."

"Lovely Tom, would you like me to pee in your mouth then. I will have cum by then; you can taste my cum in my urine?"

Tom was visibly excited now; he stuttered, "Oh god, I would love that Su, that would mean a lot for me."

Su then wrote on a piece of paper Jill's name and address. She gave the paper to Tom and said, "This is how this will work, Tom. I have got a friend. She's a widow and does a lot of work for the Church. Her son also helps a lot doing Parish work. I would like her to get on three Quangos. There's no problem with the prostate stimulation. I'll have to get surgical gloves and lube for that. Until she's on the Quangos, you won't be able to get into my honey pot. I can guarantee that you'll love it in my honey pot, then you'll be in heaven. Can you do this for me, Tom? If you make me happy, then I can make you very happy?"

Tom was thinking very hard; he then said, "There will be a position with my leaving the Committee this morning. She can have that. I am now working at the Bishop's House, and I'm working on the Quangos. Bishop Charles has created three vacancies. Your friend can have two of them. Does Jill have any qualifications?"

As Tom was talking, Su had been stroking his erect cock that was still in his trousers; Su replied, "Yes, she's a lawyer and works part-time, Tom, she would be an asset to any Committee."

"That's good to hear, can you give me her email address and I'll write to her this afternoon, this could be an answer to a problem that we have, there's a lack of suitable candidates. Su, would you be interested in another committee? My wife will be on the Committee that I've left. You must be discreet with her. We have different sexual leanings; she's also very boring in bed. We'll have separate bedrooms in the Bishop's House."

Su gave Tom Jill's email and mobile number as this information would be necessary for the office. Su then said, "Tom, you have been wonderful. Would you like me to give you a nice blow job now? That would give you a clue of the nice things that I can do for you in the future? I think that you're going to be in heaven very soon. I will give you my mobile number. That's the best way for us to communicate."

Tom wanted a blow job. Three minutes later, Su had sucked him off. His cock was tiny; he was very horny. When Su took her thong off so he could play with her pussy was the final straw for him; he came thirty seconds later. He then left the Priory. He was in an excellent mood. Su then messaged Jack, telling him that she was confident that his mum could soon be offered a position on several Quangos. She also wanted fucked. Jack's last lecture finished at four. He said that he could be there around five-thirty. It was now one-thirty, Jack was having a coffee before his next lecture.

Jack's phone rang, it was mum, she said, "Jack, you won't believe this. I have an email from the Council inviting me to sit on three Quangos. I've to telephone the Council Headquarters to make an appointment with their Director of Human Resources. I can't believe it. Su had done a wonderful job. I will phone him now to set up the appointment. When is your next lecture?"

"Mum, that's wonderful. Su was confident that you would get it. Su wants me later this afternoon, but I want you and Su together. So after you have phoned WhatsApp me and let me know, I will WhatsApp Su to let her know that I will see her later but maybe at our house. I think that you have got the job."

Jack then went for his lecture. Mum phoned the Human Relations Director. He agreed to see her in an hour. Mum showered, changed and went. She was with him for an hour. Mum's law degree was for a Doctor of Law, and she had got that with distinction. Mum couldn't believe the money that she would earn for three mornings work a month. Everything had fallen into place. Su had organised things beautifully. Mum messaged Jack; Jack messaged Su suggesting a five-thirty rendezvous at Mum's house. Su replied, saying she had contacted mum and she would be there at five.

Jack arrived at quarter past five; he heard mum and Su giggling in the lounge. They were both naked, lying on the floor in a 69 position. Jack said, "Su, suck mum's clit, and she'll squirt in your mouth."

"I know, she did it yesterday, and her cum is so sweet. So, Jack, we're naked, you strip off so we can see your big cock."

Jack stripped and watched Su sucking and licking up the wetness of mum's orgasm from mum's long sex slit. Su was working hard on mum's dripping pussy. Then mum said, "Jack, you're cock looks magnificent. Do you want to fuck your mum's wet pussy?. No, hold back, do Su first; I had you this morning. We must look after Su; she's done so many nice things for me today."

Su replied, "Thanks Jill, I've missed Jack's cock, thank you for letting him fuck me first. Jack, fuck me, I will spread my legs wide for you. Fuck me hard with your thick cock."

Su knew that her words turned on Jack, but she now saw that they turned on Jill too. Their bodies rocked as one; Su used her hips much more so Jack could do deeper inside her hungry cunt. Jack was now fucking Su so deeply. Su loved it. She was smiling at Jack as he pounded her relentlessly. They both were looking at Jack's massive cock as it was covered in Su's wetness. His shaft was glistening. Jack was pulling his cock out more and more. Then the head of his cock was visible, Su's cunt flaps were gripping his bulbous head firmly as though Su didn't want his cock to come out of her pussy. Su loved Jack's downward thrusts. She understood what he was doing and then started to enjoy the incredible ride Jack was giving her.

Then Su said, "Jack, I'm so close, fuck me harder. Take me. I'm yours."

Su was now fingering the nub of her clit firmly with an intensive circular motion. Then mum got involved. She lubed her middle finger with Su's cunt juice then slid the finger up Su's dirty hole as Jack was hammering into Su's dripping pussy. Su gasped then said, "Jill, give me another finger; I'm going to cum."

Su then had a body-shaking orgasm. She shook uncontrollably for thirty seconds, then said, "I love your thick cock Jack, it gives me everything I need. Take Jill now; I want to watch you fuck her."

As Jack's bulbous head spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, Jack realised how wet mum was; with one gentle push, he was up to his balls in mum's wet pussy. Mum said, "Jack, you make your mum's neglected pussy feel so good; something is telling me that it's not going to be neglected anymore. Give me all of your cock; mummy can take it easily."

Jack slammed into her. He was working his hips. Mum loved it, then Jack said, "Mum, this is good, but I'd like to try it with you on top? Mum, you'll never feel neglected again. My cock is there for you anytime that you want."

"Jack, I'll do it any way that you want just as long as I've got your big cock inside mummy's pussy. Your mum's so hungry for your cock."

Jack then sat on an armchair. Mum squatted over him then pushed down on Jack's stiff glistening cock; mum said, "Are you comfortable Jack, is this good for you? I want to take your big stiff cock so deep."

"Mum, I love it when you talk dirty; you make me so horny."

"I love it when you fuck me, Jack. We're going to do a lot of fucking now. I'm going to give you a wonderful ride now. Would you like mummy to play with her big tits as she rides you?"

"Anything that you want, mum, I love how you are gripping my cock. That feels so good."

They were both using their hips to the maximum; mum took Jack so deep, then mum brought her hard left nipple to her mouth, teasing it with her tongue then sucking it as she pounded Jack's stiff shaft. It was a fantastic sight. Mum was a very sexy woman. Then mum said, "Jack, do you like how my pussy is taking your cock? Your cock and my pussy are made for each other."

"I love it, mum; your pussy looks so beautiful. Would you like me to rub your big clit as you ride me?"

"I would love that Jack, do you want to cum inside mummy's pussy? It's your pussy now. Do you want to cum inside your mother's cunt?"

"Mum, I want that so much; I want to shoot my creamy spunk deep inside you. I want you to drain every drop out of my heavy balls."

"It's time for you to cum in it. Your mum's legs are wide open for you, Jack. Fill your mummy's pussy, do it now, Jack, cum for your mum."

Amazingly they both climaxed within seconds of each other, Jack shooting his load deep inside his mum. Mum squirted her juice all over Jack's cock and surrounding area. Mum lifted herself from Jack; his cock was stiff but was glistening beautifully now. Mum leaned down; they kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes, then Su said, "To watch you two making love was so beautiful. You both have athletic movements; it was a memorable experience just watching you two doing it. I am so happy that we are all here together tonight. I am sure that we are all going to have an interesting and exciting future."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers