Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Two Subs: dating fun.
3k words
4.29
10.8k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy was becoming reality.

Gradually, I shared my Femdom fantasies with my girlfriend, Joy, and each revelation was met with thoughtful delight.

I'd spent many hours, (and orgasms), on line, divining my (sub) sexuality.

My primary fantasy was Femdom, which included bondage, forced crossdressing and feminization, and (forced) cum eating. Joy had spent zero time exploring these fantasies. During dinners, I'd share my thoughts, ideas, and fantasies, and we'd be so excited we could barely finish dinner. We'd rush back home with pulsating anticipation of our new variation.

My fantasies could barely keep pace with our realities.

She was Dom, and I was sub. Her nature was quite, charming, and unassuming, and no one could have imagined her as a Dom, but she was growing in the role.

In our beginning, I was a typically hairy guy, bound to my bed, and she straddle-fucked me, and we were done.

Now my body was shaved. I was gradually being feminized.

I grew my hair longer, and she insisted I condition, and brush it, making it more girl-like. For me, it was constantly exciting, being in public with my more feminized look. Without Joy's prodding, I'd have never done this on my own.

Joy encouraged that I begin sleeping in a camisole and panties, which I welcomed enthusiastically. I started putting on the cami before I was tied to the bed. It added excitement to the sex, and I was never inclined to remove it after sex. Slipping on panties to sleep in seemed natural. I LOVED waking up in panties and a cami, starting each day in fem-mode.

Many mornings I awoke hard in my panties, grinding it against Joy. I always wanted an orgasm to start the day. She was always in charge. Some days she'd slip down her panties and I'd fuck her from behind. Occasionally she'd have me lay back while she stroked me, speaking softly, telling me I was a little sissy slut, saying, "Cum for Mommy," which always induced an immediate orgasm. Some days she'd say no, and I'd lay in bed, watching her dress for work. It was understood I not jack off on my own; all my orgasms would be in her presence.

I was a handyman, working in upscale homes, where I always wore my well-coiffed hair in a ponytail. Joy had prodded me into wearing tighter tee shirts and shorts, and most of my Customers assumed I was gay, which they LOVED!

We were invited to a party at a home where I'd added a major room addition, and the Owners seemed surprised when I showed up with my girlfriend, expecting my date would have been a boy.

One night Joy insisted I sleep with curlers in my hair, so she'd know how my hair behaved, in case she ever wanted to make me wear that hairdo publicly. (She could have used a curling iron, but wanted me to experience this female ritual). In the morning, I was shocked at how feminine my hair looked. I had slept in sexy lingerie in lieu of my usual camisole and panties. Then she put makeup on me, and suddenly I was a (beautiful) girl. We dove back into bed, and with me on top, fucked hard and fast, way too excited to indulge our bondage ritual.

Not tied up, I didn't want to lick her clean after sex.

I negotiated, "Just this once, can we just go to breakfast?"

She smiled, "Sure baby."

In the bathroom, as she wiped my cum from her pussy, I sensed there'd be more to this story.

Every time we had sex, (bondage sex was 99% of the time), it was part of our ritual, I was not released until she was licked clean. Bound to the bed and having no choice, I licked in total compliance.

That night, as usual, she straddled my bound and plugged, body, and made me cum inside her. Instead of crawling upon my mouth, forcing me to lick her clean, she untied my arms, then my legs. I assumed we were done, and she just wanted to get to sleep, but she asserted, "Lay still!"

She crawled upon me, and straddled me, her pussy close to my face. Again, I was not bound, and did not want to lick, feeling a bit annoyed.

She looked down and sternly said,

"Per your wish, you are being trained as my slave. Generally, it has been a joy training you, as you have been a very enthusiastic slave.

I want to make this clear, you will lick me clean, every time, for the rest of your life. There will be no exceptions, unless I say so. Is that understood?"

Then, with cat-like motion, her dripping pussy was upon my face so quickly, that I could barely utter, "Yes Mistress."

A transformation had taken place. She had never spoken quite so assertively, and had never implied our relationship was "for life". The bondage had allowed me to be "forced", as I had no choice. Now I would serve without the ropes. It was the next step in my progression as a submissive.

While I licked my cum from her pussy, she said, "I especially enjoy being licked clean. Before we met, I'd never even thought of it, but now I've grown to expect it. It has become a major component of my sexual enjoyment."

We were defining our sexual identities. During bondage sessions, I was always bound spread eagle, knees splayed wide. First she would work the plug into my "pussy". We'd learned how my sphincter could be stretched, how pliable and versatile that sensitive little muscle actually was. It was like her own pussy, which needed patient penetration, or it was painful. I was the first boyfriend/situation where she was able to dictate the pace of her penetration, transforming a previously painful experience, to exquisite ecstasy.

After she worked the plug into my "pussy", our new term for my ass, my cock was always rock hard, and our ritual was for her to squeeze out the first dollop of precum, onto her finger, and into my mouth.

Once the plug was in my "pussy", in this heightened state, I would agree to, or admit to anything. Often, she would lay beside me and tease my cock and nipples.

"You like swallowing precum, don't you."

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

"How does it taste?"

"It tastes sweet," I reply.

"I think so too," as she puts a dollop of my precum into her mouth. "And, there is no better lube," as she squeezes out another dollop, and applies it to her pussy.

She straddles me, sitting on my spread thighs, below my cock, where I watch as she squeezes out one dollop after another, and erotically lubes her pussy, spreading precum from her hole to her clit. I am enthralled, watching her masturbating. She strokes and pumps me, coaxing endless amounts of precum, slathering her pussy.

She begins working my cock into her pussy. This moment is pure ecstasy for us both. Once the head is in, both her hands are on my chest, balancing her weight. She goes soooo slowly, making the moment last, stopping every few fractions. Her eyes are closed, and her face is of pure ecstatic joy, and she continues to ease down on my cock.

Bound as I am, I can move nothing, except my hips, but I keep them perfectly still as well. Finally I am fully inside her, but she keeps her weight on my chest, and gingerly moves, as her vagina adjusts to my cock. At the same time, my "pussy" is making a similar adjustment to the plug.

She slowly moves off my cock and onto my face. As is our ritual, I enthusiastically lick both her pussy and her ass. This time she does not go back to fucking me, but instead, sits down between my legs, and she eases the plug from my ass.

I know what's coming. We'd purchased a life-like dildo. Rubber, molded from an exquisite 8" cock. It's bigger than me in both length and girth, but it's nowhere close to wide as the plug, so I should easily handle it.

We've discussed this in detail, and I know what to say.

"SAY IT", she commands.

And I say, "I want to be fucked like a girl."

I was wearing a tight, sexy, camisole. My hard nipples were poking thru the cami, as the dildo was poking my "pussy". My sphincter was already stretched by the plug. The dildo slid in easily, and felt fantastic!

"Oh God, it feels wonderful! Fuck me like a girl!"

She eased it in and out, and it fit my stretched anus perfectly. I moved my hips and felt like a bound slut, loving being "violated". At the same time she used her other hand and softly stroked my cock.

"Does our little girl like having her clitty stroked while being raped?" It was the gentlest rape one could imagine.

I was beside myself. She was not stroking enough for me to come, but the tease was exquisite!

I gushed, "Oh Mistress, you're fucking me! Oh, you're fucking me! Oh, fuck me," over and over. Then I experienced a "girl" orgasm! An exquisite gush of cum spewed out my clitty, but also somewhere deep in my genitalia, I had an orgasmic throb, that coursed through my body, over and over, in concert with her pumping.

Then my entire body became ultra-sensitive. I heard myself exclaiming, "Oh God, please stop! Please Mistress! I am so sensitive! I've never felt like this before!"

She had a quizzical smile; she was as surprised as me.

She let the dildo out, and snuggled up against me, and we laid quietly for a few moments, until I returned to normal.

My cock was still hard, and she straddled me, working my cock inside her.

"That was unbelievable," I said, as she adjusted herself to my cock.

As she rode me she asked, "So you like being fucked like a girl?"

"Yes Mistress," I said. "It was like no other fuck; a new level for me."

She gently rocked on me and teased my nipples, "You like wearing this cami during sex?"

I replied, "I love it."

"I think its time we have you a bit more feminized. No more boy clothes while we're alone. You wear bras, panties, cami's, and whatever else I say. That includes high heels. And makeup, you are so pretty in makeup."

"Yes Mistress," I said.

She untied my arms, "I want you to pinch my nipples while we fuck."

She fucked; I tweaked, and asked, "Can we do that more? Can I rig the dildo on a pole, so it can be attached to the bed? That way it can be fucking me by itself, so you can ride me at the same time."

"That would be nice," she smiled.

I tweaked and pinched her nipples as instructed, and I was able to cum exactly when she did. Then she placed her pussy over me and I licked my cum like a good little slave girl. I cleaned myself up, and then I put on a pretty little thong panty that matched my cami, and crawled into bed, snuggling up to Joy, who was already drifting to sleep.

The following morning, she was fully dressed for work, while I wore only my cami and panties. She pulled the covers down, exposing me completely.

The "fully clothed female, feminized male" made us both excited.

"Please fuck me before you leave," I implored.

"OK," she smiled, and we were on the bed in seconds.

Joy straddling, working my hard cock in, while I unbuttoned her top.

"My nipples," she said, and I tweaked and pinched and squeezed thru her bra, as she moaned.

It seemed like just seconds, and she came! Eyes closed, hips twitching, emoting Oohs and Aahhs. She rested for a moment, then was on my mouth, for her post-fuck cleaning. Then she quickly got ready to leave for work.

Wearing my cami, and still sporting my hard-on, I asked, "Mistress, may I come?"

She pointed to the floor, and I was on my knees, lightly stroking my cock.

She went to the bedroom and returned with a pair of pink panties, and white girly shorts.

"Put these on," she said.

I squeezed my hard cock into the panties, and pulled on the shorts. Then she tossed me a tight girly top, which I put on. I knew where this was going, she was going to tell me to wear this outfit to work today. It was too feminine! It would draw attention! With that thought, my hard cock shrunk to a nub.

"Don't you dare jack-off," she warned.

She knew I would be working alone, painting for a Customer. Most likely, only the female homeowner would see me. I'd dressed metro-sexual for a while, but this was way past that. The shorts were cut high, and my legs were shaved, and the top barely reached the top of my shorts.

In my horny state, Joy knew I'd be most pliable, and today was perfect to make me delve deeper into my feminization.

"Get in your truck, she ordered. "You're leaving before I do. And in 15 minutes, I expect a photo of you from the jobsite, and then more photos thru the day, so I know you remain in your sissy attire." She threatened, "Any resistance and I'll also have you wear make-up."

She actually called it "sissy attire"! I was beside myself.

She pointed to the floor and I was on my knees, looking up at her. She'd never seemed so dominating. I quietly said, "As you wish Mistress".

Fifteen minutes later I was at the jobsite, unloading my tools. I quietly entered the home and went to work. I heard the woman of the house enter, and chuckle when she saw me. I purposely kept my eyes on my work, giving her a moment to recover. Then she spoke, we exchanged pleasantries, and I continued working. As ordered, I texted periodic photos to Joy throughout the day.

When engaged by the owner of the house, I was both mortified, and excited. She boldly eyed me up and down, leering the way men leer at women. There was a piece of me that wished Joy had made me wear a bra under the tight top. I sensed the owner would have enjoyed seeing it as well.

I later found out it was all a setup. Joy's best friend, Lexi, knew this woman. Joy had been sharing our sexuality with Lexi since our beginning, and Lexi had shared it with the homeowner, who actually came up with the idea. I was not informed until long after the job was done. For the rest of the job, Joy made me dress in more and more feminized outfits, and finally, adding a touch of makeup. The homeowner had a pool, and teased me while I worked, walking around in a bikini. Lexi and Joy were in on everything. (Later, I would also be wearing a bikini, as a slave, in front of that same woman).

After sharing my bra fantasy with Joy, she had me to wear a barely-there beginner bra while sleeping, instead of a camisole. Now I slept in a bra and panties, and walked around the house that way in the mornings. She teased my sensitive nipples, and ordered me to stroke them as well. They were always hard. She teased that she may make me to wear a bra in public. I was shocked to realize, the mere thought of wearing a bra in public was a powerful aphrodisiac. I shared with Joy, the fantasy induced terror, but also powerful sexual excitement deep within me.

Joy fucked me liberally during this period, making sure I felt validated for expanding sexual boundaries. In bed, I was no longer bound, at least not physically.

Our sexual rituals had changed.

Our dildo was mounted on one end of a pole, and the other end and secured to the end of the bed. I lubed my ass, spread my legs like a slut, and worked my anus up to the dildo. With only the slightest pressure, my hole opened up and the dildo head popped in. I loved this, the moment the head entered my "pussy". Then, like a greedy slut, I moved down, till all 8" were inside my "pussy".

Joy watched me while casually undressing, standing over me,

"What a gluttonous little slut. You can't wait to get that big cock in your little pussy".

I had no argument. Since the dildo was added, my sexuality enveloped my whole life. I was literally addicted. This dynamic greatly promulgated my feminization process. It had become part of my DNA. I was beginning to "feel" like a girl.

This dynamic also gave Joy unlimited power over me. In her, I had completely invested my sexuality. This sexuality was ecstasy for me, and it existed only with, and for Joy. The script had been written exclusively with her. I wanted to be married, and be her slave for life.

Laying on my back, I fucked myself on the dildo in my "pussy".

As she straddled fucked me, I was in ecstasy.

I asked, "Can we do this forever? Can I be your slave for life?"

She replied, "Of course love. I've never seen it any other way. There is something you should know. I want to experience the Sub role. Not with you. I will always be dominant over you, but I do have an interest in being submissive".

I asked, "Do you have someone in mind?"

"Yes," she said, "Alexis," as she continued gyrating on my cock.

Joy was a surgical nurse; Lexi, her best friend, was a Surgeon.

"Since the beginning, I've told Lexi everything about us. She knows everything about you, and she's told her husband Lonny. If you want to be with me, they will be included in the party. It's just a matter of time."

I replied, "I trust your judgement. I will submit in any manner you wish."

She smiled, and began rocking harder. "May I come Mistress?"

She gave no answer, just continued gyrating, and I blew my cum into her pussy, while my "pussy" clamped down on the dildo. She slowed her pace and I softened. Without a word, she moved up to my face, and I licked my cum from her beautiful pussy.