Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
Joy becomes Lexi's slut.
1.4k words
4.2
11.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

Joy was my Dom, me her sub, but every sexual idea had come from me...until now.

I had never imagined Joy as a Sub, and now I learn it's already underway.

Her best friend, Lexi, a Surgeon, and Joy had already started a dom/sub relationship. Joy had been confiding in Lexi about our sex life from the beginning.

I thought about the many times I'd seen Lexi with Joy, trading small talk, and all along, Lexi knew I was a submissive, who licked his cum from his Mistress every time after sex.

Lately, Joy had also confided to Lexi she toyed with the idea of being a sub herself. She admitted, it made her literally soak her panties. They were having a glass of wine in Lexi's luxurious sitting room, and Lexi had seized the moment, "Get naked," she commanded.

Joy hesitated and Lexi sternly drilled in on Joy, "I realized a while ago that you have a submissive side. You are going to strip right here, right now. If you resist, I'll call Lonnie in here to help, but you are going to be naked in the next 60 seconds."

Joy knew Lexi told her husband everything, so the cat was already out of the bag. She had only fantasized, but it seemed reality was upon her. She decided not to test whether Lexi would actually call Lonnie into the room.

Eyes wide, flushed crimson, she pulled off her dress, standing before Lexi in a bra and panties. Lexi ordered, "Get on with it," and Joy removed her bra. Heart pounding, she didn't wait for another command from Lexi, she slid down her panties, and stood before (fully clothed) Lexi, completely naked.

"Now, said Lexi, "hands up, legs wide." Joy locked her hands behind her neck, and spread her feet apart, in total sub posture.

Lexi asked, "Who are you?"

Joy answered, "I am your slave."

Lexi, "Good girl. Now pull up that chair, right across from me," and Joy did as ordered, sliding a sofa chair right up to Lexi's.

"Sit," said Lexi, "legs over the armrests."

Joy sat, draping her legs over the armrests, she was splayed obscenely wide, and her pussy went from moistened to flowing. Lexi grabbed a hand towel saying, "Raise up," and slid the towel under her ass.

"What a slut," said Lexi. "You were going to drip on the cushion. I want to hear it from you, are you a slut?"

Joy gushed, "Yes Mistress Lexi, I am a slut."

"Let's see you stroke that pussy," said Lexi. Joy palpitated as her fingers touched between her spread lips. Her other hand went to her nipples, stroking and squeezing.

"Now," said Lexi, "You are going to tell me the rest of the story. I want to hear all of your Sub fantasies, everything you've left out. Do a good job, and I'll let you come."

Joy closed her eyes and began, "I dream of being forced..."

Lexi interrupted, "Look at me slut."

Joy looked at her new Mistress, and started, "I dream of being forced. My own slave, by being forced to perform taboos, I have seen him blossom. I want the same. I want to be exhibited as a slut. I want to be forced to submit at any time or place you demand."

Joy's excitement built as she masturbated in front of her Mistress, telling all her secrets. "I want to be transformed. I want you to surprise me, make me do things I've never imagined. I also want you to include my slave, do the same with him, so we are your slave-couple," swooning as she stroked herself.

Lexi smiled, "That's a good little slut. Keep stroking, but don't you dare come." She stood and opened the door, calling to her husband, "Lonnie, can you come in here?"

Joy was mortified! He was going to see her like this! Naked and spread wide open!

Lonnie entered, "Well now," he exclaimed. "What have we here!" Joy was crimson with embarrassment.

"Meet our new slave," said Lexi. "You've always wanted to fuck her, and here she is."

Lexi teased, "Are you ready to fuck your new Master?"

Joy whimpered, "Yes Mistress," as she unconsciously continued to stroke her pussy, her fingers working in a circular motion around her clit.

"Up on the bed slut," said Lexi.

Lonnie stripped and grabbed a few pillows, instructing Joy to raise as he slid them under her ass. Her ass was high in the air, legs spread wide, and Lonnie was already hard, hand on his cock, sliding the head up and down Joy's soaking slit.

Lexi had undressed, and climbed onto the bed, straddling Joy's face. As Lexi's pussy touched Joy's waiting lips, Lonnie's cock entered her pussy. Joy exhaled in a gush, "AHHH, AHHH, AHHH," muffled by Lexi's pussy. She groaned into Lexi's pussy as she licked, as Lonnie's cock plowed in.

Lonnie's cock was bigger than mine, and Joy had never experienced such a big cock. He went just slow enough not to hurt her, but took it right to the edge, and Joy tried not to, but she couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly.

Her arms were trapped under Lexi's legs, and Lonnie held her legs; she was absolutely powerless. Lexi stroked her own clit while Joy's tongue licked in and out and around her hole. She heard Lonnie say, "I'm ready."

Lexi said, "Me too," and they both came. Joy could feel Lonnie's cock pulsating, and his cum gushing in and filling her pussy, and at the same time, Lexi's acrid juices flooded into Joy's mouth. She struggled for a second, but Lexi held her head tight, and she surrendered, quit fighting it, and swallowed.

In a moment, Lexi rolled to the side and laid next to Joy on the bed. Lonnie moved up to Joy's face and she licked him clean, sucking as his residual cum was languidly fed to her. Then he laid on the other side of her. She felt like a sheep with a wolf on either side.

Lexi asked, "Did you come?"

Joy whimpered, "I don't think so."

Lexi ordered, "Then get down at the end of the bed, by out feet. On your knees, legs spread."

Joy positioned as ordered, whispering, "Yes Mistress."

Training her phone camera on Joy, Lexi smiled, "Let's see you come. Reach down and use Lonnie's cum for lube. Stroke that pussy, and stroke it until you come. We want to see a nice big orgasm!"

Joy was shocked that she'd be filmed, but it added to the excitement. She also realized she was dying to come, and said "Thank you, Mistress."

Reaching down between her spread legs, she scooped a large dollop of Lonnie's cum, rubbing it all over her pussy. She put on a show for her new Master and Mistress, sluttily rocking her hips front and back, masturbating faster and faster, her other hand pinched her nipples so hard it hurt.

Lexi and Lonnie laid back and watched the slut show.

Lexi commanded, "Say it!" And look at us!"

Joy looked at the camera and exclaimed over and over, "I'm a slut! I'm a slut!" I'm a slut!"

Then Joy came! She came like never before. It was the best orgasm of her life. It was warm, and pulsed from her clit through her entire body, and her body trembled. She would chase this orgasm for the rest of her life. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Then she collapsed on the bed between them.

In a moment they got up. Lexi and Lonnie dressed, but told Joy to remain naked.

Lexi was carrying Joy's clothes, and they walked out to Joy's car, parked in their driveway. Naked, Joy was terrified that someone could see her.

Lexi ordered, "Open the trunk," and then tossed Joy's clothes in, and slammed it shut. "You're going to drive home naked." Joy's eye grew wide!

Lexi continued, "On your way home, call your sissy slave and tell him what just happened, and to be ready to lick Lonnie's cum from your pussy. Tell him it's a precursor for what's to come. Start training your sissy on cock sucking, she'll be getting plenty soon enough."

Then she let Joy enter her car.

Joy was mortified driving home. She was certain a guy in a pickup got a glimpse, but he didn't follow her. She called and told me everything, and I awaited dressed in

a bra and thong panty.

She walked in naked, and I was at the entry, on my knees. Without a word, I sat back on my legs and tilted my head back. She walked and stood over my mouth, and I began to lick.

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers