Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 04

Story Info
Sub-couple begin slavery life.
3.1k words
4.41
16.1k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Joy had walked into our house naked. Some of Master Lonnie's cum had run down her legs, some was pooled in the seat of her car, and a little was still in her pussy, now flowing into my mouth.

As I licked Master Lonnie's cum from Joy's pussy, she told me everything in vivid detail, and how it was by far the sexiest experience she'd ever imagined.

I was enthralled and my cock grew hard. I found the thought of Joy and myself serving another couple wildly exciting.

We went to the bedroom. I laid on my back, and she straddled my cock. Since her vagina was already stretched, she was able to take me to the hilt quickly. Out came the dildo, which had always gone in my ass.

This time she brought it to my mouth, "Lonnie's cock is almost exactly this size."

I opened, and sucked, knowing it would soon be a real cock.

Joy rocked her pussy on my cock, and fed me the dildo, pumping it in and out.

"Get used to this. You're destined to be a sissy cock-sucker, and I'm supervising your training."

The feel of her pussy rocking on my cock, and the thought of having a real cock cuming in my mouth was too much. "I'm cmmmmng," I garbled around the dildo, and blew my load into her beautiful, tight pussy.

"Keep sucking," she ordered, continuing to rock as my cock shrunk.

I was becoming sensitive, and she mercifully crawled up upon my face, and I dutifully licked a large dollop of cum from her pussy. Then I continued licking for another five minutes until she rolled off me.

I was already wearing an A cup sheer bra, and she tossed me my thin silky panties and said, "Follow me."

Into the bathroom we went, where she sat, and I kneeled before her. She plucked my eyebrows to thin, feminine brows. It was shockingly feminizing. Then she had me kneel and paint her toenails a bright pinkish red.

"Now you," she said, which alarmed me; everyone would see me for the sissy I was.

"I want us to match. It'll be a nice touch. I have no idea what's in store for us, but I'm pretty sure they'll enjoy seeing your nails painted, so get to work."

Joy could tell I was alarmed, "You knew this day could come. We both know you're not going to bail, so the sooner you embrace what you are, the sooner the fun starts."

She was right, I couldn't walk away. I was compelled to be a slave, and I constantly thought about being feminized. I decided at that moment to accept whatever my future held.

Joy received a text from Lexi, "Both of you be at our house at noon. Do not have sex prior. Drive here naked, both of you."

We slept till 11:00 am, just enough time to shower and shave my body, and get to Lonnie and Lexi's.

We parked in the semi-private circular driveway, and emerged from Joy's car naked.

Lonnie and Lexi were on the front porch. Seeing my painted nails, Lonnie said, "Nice touch," and handed us each a shot glass containing a dark brown liquid, saying, "Down the hatch."

We drank, standing at their front porch, naked before our Masters. In seconds, our bowels rumbled. Both our eyes went wide, and Joy exclaimed, "I gotta go!" She ran inside to the bathroom.

The same then happened to me. The drink was a fast-acting laxative. "Please," I said, and Lexi said, "This way."

I barely made it to the bathroom. As I expelled, a warmth flushed through my body.

It was pleasant, and calming. It was a warm rush, like nothing I'd felt before. The feeling grew stronger and stronger, coursing through my body.

The "laxative" was also some sort of aphrodisiac. It was incredibly powerful. There was a pleasant pulsing all through my genitalia. My ass was empty and clean, and I wanted to be fucked! The thought made my cock grow hard; really hard, and fully erect.

I entered the living room naked, with a hard-on, which should have been embarrassing, but I didn't care. Lexi and Lonnie were sitting on the couch. Joy was already in the room, standing with hands locked behind her neck and legs spread wide, and a far-away look in her eyes. I stood next to her in the same posture.

Lexi spoke, "You have been given a nice laxative, laced with an aphrodisiac that Lonnie invented. How do you like it?"

We both blurted, "I love it!" And then we blathered on, "It's soooo good, and so sexy. I want to fuck so bad."

Lexi spoke, "Are you prepared to be good little slaves?"

Joy gushed, "Oh yes Mistress Lexi. Please fuck us! We will be good slaves!"

Lexi pointed down and we dropped to our knees. Lexi opened her legs and Joy anxiously moved to her. Lexi raised up and Joy removed her panties, and dove into Lexi's pussy, licking and moaning with drug-induced enthusiasm.

I looked at Lonnie, and did the same, removing his boxers. I'd never seriously fantasized cock sucking, and now I couldn't wait to feel it grow hard in my mouth. I wanted to feel and taste his cum exploding in my mouth.

The more turned on I got, the more the love-drug coursed through my body.

Once he was hard, Lonnie eased me away, looking at Joy, said, "Up here baby."

She straddled his waist, moaning obscenely loud, as she lowered herself onto his cock, emoting, "Please don't hurt my pussy Master!"

Lonnie smiled, "That's ok baby. I don't want to hurt your tight little pussy. You ease down at your own pace. Then he smiled and asked, "Who owns this pussy?"

Joy enthusiastically replied, "You do Master Lonnie! You own my pussy! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" As she lowered herself down on his cock.

Lexi directed me to lay back on the floor Straddling me, she eased my cock in her pussy, and slowly moved until she was fully seated, saying, "Nice." Then she placed her hands on my chest and looked down at me, "Don't come."

Lexi's pussy felt devine; perhaps the best I'd ever felt, and yet, it was surprisingly easy for me to resist coming. Prior to this moment, my cock had a mind of it's own, and came when it wanted, and I had no say in the matter. Now, I knew I could control it.

My focus was entirely on Mistress Lexi. She lowered and I sucked her nipples as if they were my lifeline. Then she raised and rocked harder on my cock, and I held each breast, devotedly looking in her eyes.

I heard Lonnie coming, and Joy exclaiming, "Oh yes Master! Come in my pussy!"

Joy had never sounded so slutty, "Oh God! I am your Slave! Fuck me Master!"

Joy panted, and loudly begged, "Oh Master, Can I cum?"

Lonnie relied, "Yes baby, you can come," and she howled while her body contorted.

Joy raised off Lonnie, and without a word, turned and began to lower over my face.

A string of cum was hanging from her pussy, and the opening was coated with thick, white cum. I opened as she lowered to my mouth, capturing the trail of cum. I licked Lonnie's cum from Joy's pussy, now her sissy cuckold.

Then Joy raised up and Lonnie straddled my face. His semi-hard cock entered my mouth. He fucked my mouth, in and out, going deeper and deeper, until I gagged.

He spoke as he fucked my mouth, "You will learn to take my cock down your throat. I want you to practice on a dildo, until you can hold it in your throat, and breath through your nose. Understood?"

"Yeth Mather," I garbled around his cock, while semi-gagging.

Lonnie said to Joy, "You as well, my lovely little slave. I want you both to be world class cock suckers."

"Yes Master," she smiled.

This dialogue seemed to turn on Lexi. She increased her rocking on my cock, then stopped, sucked in short breaths and twitching, I felt her warm juices soak my genitals, running down my ass crack. Then she climbed upon my face and said, "Lick."

In a moment Lexi raised off my mouth, standing above me, feet on either side of my head. I asked, "Mistress, may I cum?"

She replied, "Not just yet, but soon. I want you to stroke yourself, and tell us all your fantasies. Joy, you can interject at any time."

Without hesitation Joy said, "He loves a dildo in his ass while we fuck."

Lexi said, "Would you like us to get you a dildo so you can fuck yourself while we hear your fantasies?"

"Yes Mistress," I shyly replied, while my cock got even harder, and the love-drug throbbing increased it's coursing through my body.

Lexi said, "Joy has already told us, but we want to hear it from you."

The girls took me to the bedroom and had me lay back on the bed, one on each side of me. Lexi had a syringe type device, but with a smooth end, so it could be inserted anally. She said, "This is a special lube. You'll like it. Now spread."

I opened my legs and submissively pulled my cheeks apart. She squirted a bit of the lube on her finger and massaged my anal opening. It felt warm and tingley. Then she worked it in and out a little, injecting more lube as she went, and it felt fantastic! Then she went deeper, and injected the rest of the of the lube. My anus felt warm, and relaxed, and my hips involuntarily began moving. The sensation was divine!

Lexi smiled, "You like?"

I panted, "Oh yes Mistress!"

She replied, "This is why you were given the laxative earlier. Now your little sissy pussy is nice and clean and ready to be fucked. Now tell me what you like, and tell us all your fantasies."

I began, "We have a dildo mounted to a pole, and we secure it so I can fuck myself with it while Mistress Joy rides my cock. It's my favorite way to have sex."

Lexi smiled, "We also have such a device. Would you like to try it?"

The lube in my "pussy" was inducing an aphrodisiac effect on me, and I was dying to be fucked in my "pussy". "Oh yes Mistress," I replied.

In moments there was a pole with a dildo on the end, and it was positioned at my opening. Lexi guided it into my "pussy", and then secured the other end to the footboard.

It felt perfect! I yearned for a cock in my "pussy", and I now felt fulfilled. Being fucked in this manner had always enhanced my femininity, but this was a new level; I felt as if I really was a girl. A horny, slutty girl, who craved a cock!

Lexi produced a set of handcuffs. They were of soft leathery material, and once they were on my wrists, tiny locks clicked at each wrist. I laid back and I could barely feel the strap underneath me. They were lovely handcuffs. Then they put soft slipknot bindings around my ankles and pulled my legs wide apart. Then they placed a pillow under my head, making sure I was completely comfortable.

I was quite helpless, with essentially no mobility, except, with my hands under my hips, I could move my hips adequately. Which I did! Lexi adjusted the dildo so it was in all the way, and I rocked my ass on it like a slut.

Joy and Lexi laid on each side of me, and Lexi nodded to Joy, and she put lube on her hand, and began stroking my cock. "Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" I squealed as she touched me. I'd never been so sensitive!

The moment was indescribably sexual and comfortable. I was bound and helpless, but I was being tended to by two loving Mistresses.

Lexi said, "Now baby, tell us everything."

"This is heaven," I said. Then I spoke softly, "I love being a slave. I'm scared of ridicule, but I want to be feminized. I want to be a chick with a dick; still able to fuck like men, but also to be able to fuck like a girl. I want you to train me as you see fit. I want to be coaxed and molded into your sex toy. You can humiliate me. But I want to come all the time. I want to fuck and be fucked all the time. But I also want to be the best slave possible."

"That's good baby," said Lexi, while I continued moving my hips, and Joy continued to lightly stroke me, keeping me at peak sexuality.

Lexi cradled my head and placed her breast at my mouth and I sucked the nipple in. "That's good baby," she said, and it took this event to another level. My eyes were closed, and I drifted into a deep, visceral place. I sucked hard, craving nourishment. My sexuality was being manipulated; I knew a transformation was taking place. My mind wanted to refer to her as "Mommy", and I welcomed it.

They switched sides and I sucked Lexi's other breast. I'd never particularly been a breast man, but now I would cherish them always.

Lexi pulled away and laid beside me, and teased my nipples, moving back and forth.

She asked, "Would you like us to make you into a girl?"

"Oh yes Mistress," I said.

She said, "Would you like to have girl breasts?"

I emoted, "Oh yes Mistress, more that anything!"

Lexi said, "We have special hormones. They will give you girl breasts, and you will feel like a girl. Would you like to be our little slave girl?"

I exclaimed, "Oh yes Mistress. I want to be your little slave girl!"

Then Lexi began to describe what they would do to me,

"Your body hair will be gone, and your skin will be soft and sexy."

"You will be so feminized that everyone will think you're a girl."

"You will wear sexy little panties with matching little girly bras."

"We will force you to go out in revealing slutty outfits."

"You will wear makeup all the time."

"You will sunbathe in a sexy bikini, so you'll have a sexy little bikini tan."

Joy straddled me and eased my cock into her pussy, and Lexi fed me a breast, saying, "Good girl."

Then Lonnie straddled my face and fed me his cock. I took his cock all the way into my throat, and heard him say, "Good girl."

I came like never before! I pulsed and thrust and twitched as never before, and as I came, I knew, I would be their slave girl forever.

After I came, we laid on the bed for a few moments, allowing me to recuperate. Then we all headed to their private rear yard swimming pool. Everyone was naked, and we splashed around. Lexi brought out refreshments and snacks.

We all sat under an umbrella, and began casually recapping the recent events. Lexi and Joy were already best friends, and Lonnie and I had met on plenty of occasions, so it was very comfortable.

I asked about the laxative, and Lonnie explained, he held a few bio-med patents, and had a lab where he was experimenting with varieties of drugs. The laxative was never going to be for market, but something he'd created for their own use. In addition to the immediate laxative effect, he discovered the drug "relaxed the mind", as he put it, allowing one to get past their inhibitions, making it perfect for sexual situations.

Now in a non-sexual setting, Lonnie and Lexi reconfirmed, did I really want to try hormones, and be more feminized? I absolutely did. Lonnie brought out a syringe, and I was given a shot by the pool, saying "These drugs are unique. I'll need to monitor you regularly."

While we all shared, it was decided we'd go out to dinner. Locally, Lexi and Lonnie were somewhat prominent, and preferred to not have their sexual kinks the subject of gossip, so as we sat, I washed off my nail polish.

We all showered, and they gave us clothes to wear. Joy in a sheer white dress with no bra or panties. It came down to mid-thigh. She wore strappy white sandals, and the look was incredibly sexy. The dress was almost see-thru, and revealed plenty of side-boob, and when she bent, a glimpse of her nipples.

I wore white thong panties, and baggy silky white slacks, and a sheer white button down shirt. We made a very sexy young couple. We in out mid-twenties, Lonnie and Lexi in their mid forties; the unspoken message we sent to all who saw us was, "Here is one sexy foursome". Anyone who saw us might wonder, are they fucking that young couple? (Indeed they were!)

During dinner, Lonnie and Lexi shared, they were both Dom, and had tried taking turns, but it never really worked. They had been hoping for a while that Joy and I would work out as sexual partners. But they wanted us as friends, plus sex partners. Joy and I loved the idea.

Lonnie and Lexi made me an offer. They needed varieties of work done at their property, which was quite expansive. They offered me $500/day to become their caretaker. We discussed; I would weave in and out of slave-mode, and just see how it went.

After dinner, back at their house, we were told to strip. They remained dressed, and we referred to them as Master and Mistress. Lonnie brought out two more shot glasses, and as soon as we swallowed, they warmth coursed through our bodies, and our sexuality rose. We both became completely compliant, loving our slave roles.

We both wore high heels, and nothing else. Our heels clicked on the hard floors, and my cock grew hard. Lonnie took Joy to one bedroom, and Lexi took me to another. I licked, and fucked, and served my Mistress, bringing her to multi orgasms, but knew to not come without permission. She fitted me with the soft handcuffs and laid me on my back, and fed me a breast. I closed my eyes, and drifted back into a visceral dream state.

"Good baby," she said, "Suck Mommy."

"Yes Mommy," I whispered.

She was creating a visceral bond. I was becoming viscerally attached to her.

She wanted me "dependent" on her, and it was working. Her leg snaked over my cock while I sucked her nipple. "Would you like to come baby?"

"Yes Mommy," I replied.

"Good girl," she replied, straddling my cock, slipping it into her pussy. "Come for Mommy," she said, and I blew a powerful orgasm, that went on and on, as she rocked and milked my cock, saying, "Good girl."

I licked her clean, and then she placed her nipple back in my mouth, and we drifted to sleep, my hands still cuffed behind me.

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers