Sub Sara Reawakens Her Inner Slut

Story Info
Former amateur porn girl re-ignites her inner sub slut.
2.4k words
4.44
10.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months after the first story I wrote was published about Sara's past, I caught Sara online again—on Lit chat—and told her that over 25,000 people had clicked on it. She was thrilled by that number. I said that it probably meant that a thousand or so men and maybe a similar amount of women had cum, just by reading about her past.

And when I spoke to Sara last, she had something utterly thrilling to tell *me*, which was that she'd been sending the story to people when they chatted with her on Literotica chat. Not only that, but apparently, in the few weeks prior, she'd even been used and fucked by three different couples who'd read her story and had wanted to use her so bad, that they asked, and she said yes. This is the story of how all that began.


After the story about how I got fucked in my first porno got published on here, I kept chatting with the author, Aaron/ SmutScrivner and told him that I'd chatted with a bunch of people on Lit chat, and had sent them the story about my first porn experience. Some couples got really excited and I even wound up meeting a couple of them, and letting them use me. This is the story of how I met one of the couples.

About three weeks back, a guy messaged me in the "Filthy Sluts with No Limits" room. He told me his name was Sid, that he was 55, and that he had seen that I lived in the same city as him. He asked me if I liked getting used by older couples, and just sort of straight up asked me if I liked ass-to-mouth.

I told this "Sid" that it's easier if he read the story that one of the other chatters had written about me, and sent him the link to "Shy Sara's First Porno" by SmutScrivener on this site.

About fifteen minutes later, Sid messaged me back. He immediately said, "When are we meeting?"

I think it had gotten him really turned on, and he wanted to talk about my past. He talked to me about how much cum I'd swallowed. He asked me more about all the bukkakes I'd done, the ones that were sort of mentioned in the story.

I told him I did over 45 of them.... that most were about 30 guys but in some, I did nearly 100 guys. I told him how much cum I had swallowed, how it made me so full. Every other sentence, though, he kept saying "When we meeting?"

I don't know why I didn't just close out the chat, but I didn't. Maybe I was just horny and wanting to be spontaneous.

He told he that he had a wife, Em, who was 52. He asked me about Sandra, the woman who'd been fucked with me in my first porn experience, whose ass I'd tasted on a man's cock. Apparently Em was a little like Sandra.

As the chat went on, I got more and more turned on. I wanted to be spontaneous. It had been over a year since I'd had sex at all, even though I had been so slutty in the past. And it had been so long since I'd done anything really kinky.

And it seemed that Sid and Em lived very close by.

Sid told me on Lit chat that Em would be home at 6pm. So, why don't I come over around 6, and I could surprise her, he said. It was a Wednesday afternoon around 5.

For whatever reasons, I agreed to do it. I didn't even know what they looked like, but I thought it would be kinky and fun.

I just nipped in the shower and then I got a bus to Sid's. I was wearing a white Nike shirt, and a thin yellow skirt. No knickers, since I knew I wouldn't be needing them. And since there's been a heatwave in England it's too hot for a bra, really. My nipples show through a little, but I don't really care.

It was only one bus, and their house was about two minutes from the bus stop, so I walked to the address he gave me and I waited at the edge of the street. I wanted to see if Sid had told me the truth, that his wife Em really would arrive at 6.

I felt a little nervous, but I was way more excited.

And sure enough, a little bit before, a woman drove up and got out of a car at the correct house. She was like how Sid had described in chat, basically. So, excited, right as soon the woman who was probably Em went in, I walked up and rang the doorbell.

She answered, and was definitely very surprised to see me. She had black hair, brown eyes and was very chubby. Puffy face, not necessarily cute but I didn't mind. She was pale just like me. She asked me, confused, "Who are you?"

I was just upfront, and said, "Are you Em? I was talking to Sid on Lit earlier."

And then I heard a voice from inside the house saying, "Oh wow Sara, you're for real," and then heard him tell Em to let me in. She stepped to the side, and that was my cue to enter.

Sid was about 6 foot, muscular build but a bit of fat on him but looked strong and kind of nice. He explained the situation to Em, and she seemed a little

Em seemed unsure of the situation until he mentioned ass-to-mouth. After that, she perked right up.

It was a little disconcerting as like I'd built up a mental image of her and she definitely wasn't like how I had been imagining, so it kinda changed my view on ass-to-mouth. I felt a little uncomfortable, but in a way that I sort of like. I like doing sexual things for people I'm not attracted to, being used by them for pleasure. Being their slut. I knew they were going to use me, dominate me, fuck my brains out.

After hearing about ass-to-mouth, Em asked Sid, "Will she really do that for me?"

"Yes she will."

"Well, ok," she said and smiled, and immediately started removing her top.

I took that as a sign that I should do the same, so I did. I took off my white t-shirt, so my breasts were exposed to this new couple. Then I took off my yellow skirt, so I was completely naked for them.

Em had big breasts, large nipples. She guided me by the hand to the sofa and started kissing me. Her kisses were soft. It was actually very nice. It relaxed me a little.

And then, Sid's cock appeared. His cock was smooth, probably about seven inches. He was very thick. Of the hundreds of cocks I've sucked and have been fucked by, he was probably in the top 10, if I'm honest. About the size of a large cucumber.

In no time at all, it was in Em's hand as she stroked him. Then, it was in her mouth. Then it was in mine. We shared, took turns sucking and stroking her husband's fat cock.

"Do you want to taste her arse on my cock, Sara?" She asked and I nodded with Sid's cock in my mouth.

"I want to see her clean it," Em said.

I used my hands to feel her large breasts while she felt mine. I worked my hand down to her bushy pussy, but Sid's voice came through, "No, no. Play with her asshole instead, Sara," he told me.

So I obeyed.

I pushed lower and felt my finger against her asshole. It was such a hot day, and it was very sweaty down there. I tried to push my finger inside but it was hard with the angle, and it didn't help that she was so big.

"Do you really prefer anal?" I asked Em, looking into her brown eyes as I stroked and kissed Sid's cock.

"Yes, I absolutely love anal"

I had been kissing Sid's knob, enjoying seeing his swinging balls. They hung down kind of low and he kept them shaved. I knew what he wanted so I turned my head, lowered myself and kissed and sucked his balls. They were salty. Sweaty. Musty in a way, but all that really turned me on. I stroked his big cock while I warmed his smooth ball sack in my mouth.

By then I had taken my hand from Em's ass, from touching around her hole, and stroked Sid with both hands. Even though no one told me to, I knew it would turn them on so I licked my finger that had been down there, tasting her sweat.

I looked up at Sid with a big smile and told him, "I think I need to lick out her asshole." I honestly really wanted to do it. I needed to be submissive to a couple again.

He agreed and I could tell immediately how thrilled Em was. She scootched to the edge of the sofa, leaned back, and held her legs apart, showing herself to me. As I saw her doing that, I sort of forgot about the cock. I wanted to lick her ass.

So I knelt on the ground, put my hands on her cheeks, and dove in. She had hair down there but I was too horny to care. Right as I started, Em moaned like hell and pushed out her pucker a little bit further so I could lick her.

I looked up briefly and told her I loved how her ass tasted, loving how turned on she was getting. She then told me, assertively "Lick the inside."

And when I obeyed, I heard her moan, "Fuck that's it you filthy, good-for-nothing slut. Lick my asshole like that."

Since I was on fours in front of her, my behind was pretty exposed, and soon I felt Sid's knob rubbing on my unprotected pussy. No condom or anything, he started pushing in, slowly because he's big. As he entered me, he made me moan into his wife's asshole.

As my face was buried in Em's flesh, as my tongue probed her ass, I heard her say something like, "How long's this nasty whore staying here for?"

"Long as needed, babe," he said, which sort of shocked me because I thought it was just for a night.

They used me like that for about ten minutes, me licking Em the whole time. My tongue was tired but I kept licking and licking. Sid fucked me hard, his dangling balls swinging and hitting my pussy with each thrust. I could tell he was getting close.

"Cum inside her." Em said between moans "Cum in her whore pussy, babe!" I tried not to flinch since I hadn't agreed to that, but I kept cool and kept licking her.

"She's not on the pill," He said, and that was true.

"So? Doesn't matter."

I was close, my knees were shaking and I could hear Sid grunting as he pounded me when I heard him say from behind me, "Yeah, fuck it," and even though that was shocking to know that it was going to happen, knowing a man I'd just met hours ago on a chat site was about to cum in me, it just felt so kinky and dirty and I couldn't help it... I started to cum on his cock. His thrusts were so hard, so deep, they made my pussy spasm on him.

I tried to focus on tonging Em's asshole but it was so hard to focus. I gripped her thighs and screamed into her as I orgasmed, cock pounding me from behind.

She growled at me, "You want his cum in your pussy don't you?"

It wasn't fair because I was in so much pleasure, because I was mid-orgasm, but I did look up and scream, "YES CUM IN MY WHORE PUSSY" even though I wasn't fully thinking about what I was saying.

But it was too late. Sid's thrusts intensified as he was bent over me like we were two dogs fucking in the road. He was groping my breasts with his hands, squeezing the nipples and thrusting hard and deep into me, making me pant and tremble. He nibbled on my ear, grunting and growling and then after one particularly strong thrust, his cock swelled up in me and he stayed there so deep. He was filling me with his spunk. I felt it as he finished inside me. One, two, three, four, five pumps so deep into into me as he ground and growled into my ear, holding me so firmly under him.

Once he was done, he held his cock deep in me for a while, while he and Em commented to each other about what an incredible slut I was.

Once he was ready, once Sid's fat, softening cock slid out of me, Em told me from above, "I don't want any spunk running out of you, dirty whore. Put your hand over your pussy to keep it in."

So I did. I slid my hand between my legs and cupped myself. Some of Sid's cum seeped out, but most stayed in.

I felt so cheap because I'd only started chatting with Sid for the first time a couple hours before. I felt scared because I didn't want to get pregnant, was shocked that I begged to get cummed in, also I didn't know if Em and Sid were clean. But I also it was a massive thrill, and my head was in a complete daze.

I wound up staying there for another 4 whole days, spending all the nights there with them. They used me whenever they wanted. I don't know why it happens, but when I'm like this with a couple, I feel obligated or attached to them in a way. I even told my mum I was staying with a friend, and I told my part time job I was ill. When I get like this, it just feels like the couple is the most important, like Em and Sid are the most important people.

It didn't take more than an hour before I fulfilled Em's wish, and sucked Sid's cock right after he'd fucked her up the ass. More on that in the next story.


The chats with Sara about her experiences that feed into this story ended with her needing to leave, planning on seeing Em and Sid the very next day. As you're reading this, it's possible that Sara is getting fucked like an animal, and servicing a couple with her mouth and holes in real time.