Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 05

Story Info
Southern Girl debates Master's full time offer.
9.1k words
4.82
7.9k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota, V

The day after the night at the BDSM club I had cleared my calendar of everything but one afternoon meeting that couldn't be rescheduled. I had done my normal morning routine, toilet, enema, shower, edge, release enema, plug and heels, but when I crawled to the kitchen, I found Master sitting at my dining room table. He had stopped in to check on me to make sure I was OK after the events at the club. I told him that my butt hurt from its new decorations from the cane, and my ass was tender from his use, but otherwise I was fine. I surprised myself by asking to suck his cock and Master accommodated my request.

After Master left to go attend to work, I sat on the dildo on my office chair, went through my email and messages, and started to review the notes for the afternoon meeting. The thought that kept intruding into my mind was how nice it would have been to wake up next to Master this morning instead of by myself in my bed. I finally made a deal with myself to review the decision this coming weekend.

As I sat at my desk trying to concentrate on the notes for the meeting, I realized that when you sit on a hard oak chair with fresh cane marks across your butt you squirm. When you squirm on a six inch dildo impaled in your cunt you get very horny, and on edge. I had to take a break to avoid an orgasm without permission. I rose off the dildo, knelt, licked and sucked the dildo clean as well as the pool that had leaked around it filling my chair.

I knelt on the floor and sent a message to Master, asking if would need anything special for the weekend. He sent back a note reminding me that I would be going straight to work from his place on Monday and unless I wanted to show up for work on Monday with the same outfit as Friday, I might want to bring something.

That caused me to think about my everyday professional wardrobe. Before Master it was a padded bra, granny panties, pantyhose, low heeled shoes, a black, dark gray or navy suit, and a white blouse. Since Master the granny panties are gone, the suspender hose replaced the pantyhose, the heels are higher, and the bra is now unpadded, and my erect nipples show through. The only change in the suits is they are now above the knee instead of below the knee. So, the only thing I needed to take to Master's for Monday was a clean blouse, bra and suspender hose.

Per Master's desires I no longer wear bras outside of work, and the unpadded bras that I was allowed at work, frankly, did nothing for my figure other than show off my now almost constantly erect nipples. I slipped on a wool dress and headed down to a lingerie shop that I had spotted nearby. The older lady in the shop greeted me warmly. I showed her one of the unpadded bras that I was wearing at work which got an immediate, disapproving headshake.

"Oh, honey we can do so much better than that," she said. Taking a look at my dress she continued, "Let me guess, your boyfriend says no bras outside of work and unpadded bras at work to show off your nipples. Am I correct?"

I blushed and admitted that she was dead on. She smiled, "I think we can do nice things for your figure within those limits. Follow me." She looked at the size of the bra I had given her and grabbed three different bras off the rack. I went into the dressing room and tried on the first bra, of course wearing no underwear, I was naked in order to do that.

The lady was at the door and asked to see what it looked like. I was hesitant, but what the hell. I opened the door, and she took one look and shook her head again. "How long have you been wearing the wrong size bra?" She disappeared for a moment and came back with what appeared to be the same bra. She snapped the front closure on the bra that I was wearing and helped me slip on the other bra. She adjusted the straps, and the difference was immediately apparent in the mirror. My tits looked at least a cup size larger. She had me slip my dress back on and the difference was noticeable.

She smiled and said, "That is what a good bra in the right size can do for you. Now let's get a bra that your boyfriend will approve of."

I started to protest that Master didn't allow bras, but she shook her head and motioned for me to follow her. She led me over to a table with some shelf and open cup bras and took two off the table. "Go try these on and let me see how they work for you."

I stripped off my dress and bra and tried on the shelf bra. One look and I knew Master would approve. It gave some lift, but more than that it framed and showed off my tits even better than being naked. The second one did the same with more lift and support. I slipped them off and put my dress and one of the new unpadded bras back on. I told the sales lady that I wanted the three of the first bra in white and one in nude, and the second shelf bra in black

The lady smiled and rang up the sale. I had never paid anywhere close to that for bras but was sure that it was worth it. The lady put the bras in a sack and as she handed them to me said, "Enjoy, I'm sure your Master will approve. Oh, and nice stripes, your Master does nice work."

I could not have turned a deeper shade of red, I thanked her and rushed out of the store.

I decided not to change clothes for the meeting in the office. As I walked in I got a look from the receptionist out front and my clerk did a double take. My coworker was more direct, "Wow, did you have some work done?" I explained that I finally visited someone who knew how to fit a bra. I had to write down the name and address of the shop for her.

The meeting was a waste of time. One of those meetings that should have been an email. The client just wanted a status update and wound up spending over $500 in fees to get it. Love those billable hours.

As I rushed out of the office my clerk gave me a cheery "Have a fun weekend." She had no idea. I already had my suitcase in my car so I could go straight to Master's, but I stopped by my place for a quick shower, enema and larger plug, before rushing to Master's. I got there before he did but had the code for the back door. I stopped in the Maid's closet and stripped to my heels, cuffs and collar. Master sent a text telling me to kneel in front of the full length mirror, set my phone directly in front of me against the mirror on a video call and edge until he got home.

It was a strange experience, kneeling naked, edging my cunt and playing with my nipples while discussing what Master should bring home for dinner. Seeing Master on the display watching me masturbate was both exciting and embarrassing, though I can't explain why I found it embarrassing after all I had done with Master.

I could see Master's smile getting bigger as it got harder and harder to stay on edge without cumming. I finally heard Master's words, "cum for me, cum hard for me, then back to the edge."

My orgasm ripped through me, it had been a week since my last one and all that stored up sexual frustration sent wave after wave through my cunt and body. If Master had not ordered me back to the edge I would have collapsed into a fetal ball.

I was still edging when Master arrived home. I jumped up and Master gave me a tight hug and a deep kiss. Master gave me a look and said, "Dinner will be a bit late; you look like you need a massage, come with me. Master led me down into the dungeon. There was a new massage table set up in one corner of the room. Several bottles were on a nearby table, I assumed the massage oils. Master had me lay face down on the table, blindfolded me and put some soft music on in the dungeon. A few minutes later I started to smell the massage oil. So Master was going to demonstrate a new skill for me?

Hands gently spread the warm scented oil across my body. The massage started with my feet and worked up relieving the stresses of the heels torturing my feet all week. The hands worked the knots out of my thighs, caressed the stripes on my ass, and then released the adhesions in my shoulders. Master was doing very well, he must have taken lessons after seeing how much I liked Odin's work.

I heard Master's voice, "Ok roll over." The massage resumed at my feet and worked slowly up across my thighs, as it reached my cunt, I heard a second voice that I had heard before, "Your Master says that this time you get the happy ending."

Master pulled the blindfold off my eyes, and I was looking into the deep bottomless blue eyes of Odin. True to his word he started caressing my labia and the muscles around it.

I looked over and Master had an ear to ear grin. He leaned down and kissed me," My treat tonight, you can have as many orgasms as you can handle. Enjoy your Norse Gods, with my blessing."

If I hadn't been so lost in Odin's massage around my cunt, I might have caught the plural, but I didn't. Odin's hands were now working my labia, both outside and inside. Fingers went inside my cunt and raked across my G-spot and I came. A thumb started working my clit in a manner I had never felt before, pressing hard yet gently rubbing. I came hard again.

Odin's hands left my genital area and worked up across my belly, massaged my pectoral muscles, and spread the warm oil over my tits, his strong hands grabbing and kneading them, I was moaning constantly from the overall feeling. He stroked my neck and caressed my cheeks, still spreading the warm oil.

Odin looked over at Master and I again heard Master's voice, "Do you want your Gods to take you to Valhalla?"

I had no clue what Master meant, but it sure sounded good. "Yes, Master, if it pleases you."

Master replied, "It will please me greatly, enjoy your trip."

Odin turned me 90 degrees so I was laying across the short width of the table with my ass off one side and my head unsupported on the other side. Odin put my feet on his shoulders, rolled a rubber on his cock and slowly pushed it deep in my cunt. I came again.

As Odin started to slowly fuck me someone cast a shadow over my face. I looked up into the smiling face of the red headed Thor. I opened my mouth to say something and got a mouthful of Thor. For some reason Master's warning, "Be careful what you wish for" flashed through my head.

I was now being double teamed by the two Norse Gods from the spa. Thor was being gentle as he probed my mouth and to the entry to my throat. Odin had definitely picked up the pace in my cunt. I managed to relax my throat and allow Odin entry, and he started a slow deep face fuck, withdrawing to just inside my lips and then a long slow push down into my throat, where he held it for a few seconds before withdrawing.

Shortly after Thor established his rhythm both withdrew and switched ends. My mouth was now filled with Odins cock, slick with my own juices. Thor in my cunt quickly made it clear that he was the better endowed, as I felt my cunt being filled completely. It would have been tight even without the plug in my ass, but with the plug Thor was definitely in new territory in my cunt.

By this time, I had cum so much that it was one continuous wave crashing up and down my cunt and throughout my body. Odin was being treated to a continuous moan in my throat. I felt Thor leave my cunt, and Odin left my throat and mouth. I was swiveled back onto the massage table lengthwise. My vision was suddenly filled with both Thor and Odin, having striped off their rubbers stroking their gorgeous cocks over my face. Oden started first, but Thor wasn't far behind as they both painted my face and tits with their copious cum. I opened my mouth to catch as much as I could, but my eyes were burning, and I couldn't see for the thick coating on my face. Both Gods used their fingers to gather the cum coating my face and feeding it to my hungry mouth. The nectar of the Gods. They cleared my eyes so I could see their smiling faces, before they left me there to recover.

Master let me lay there for awhile, before I heard his tender voice asking if I was ready get up and clean up before dinner. I said "Yes Sir" and Master helped me to my feet and steadied me into the bathroom where he removed my cuffs and heels before helping me into the shower. I really didn't want to remove the God's gifts, but I really needed to be able to see better. Between the massage and the double team my whole body was mush.

I finally felt clean enough, and enough energy had returned, to turn off the shower, dry off and put my cuffs and heels back on. Master had mentioned dinner, so I went up the stairs to the dining room. Sitting around the table drinking wine were Master and my two Norse Gods. All stood when I walked into the room. Each gave me a warm hug, and kiss, though Master's kiss was deeper and more demanding. Master motioned for me to sit in the empty chair between my two Norse Gods. As I started to sit, I noticed Master had cleverly put a suction base dildo in the middle of the chair.

Both Norse Gods were now dressed in warm up suits, Master was still in his suit sans jacket. I of course was naked except for my cuffs, collar, heels, plug, and now with a dildo deep in my bruised cunt.

It was obvious Master had dinner catered from his restaurant. Dinner talk was mostly what my Norse Gods had planned for the weekend. They were both going out cross country skiing and riding snow mobiles in the Northwoods. They asked what my plans were for the weekend and both Gods laughed when I just looked at Master.

I finally asked Master how he had arranged tonight. He laughed and said, "I went by the spa and talked to these two gentlemen and asked each of them, what it would take to be here tonight. Both immediately responded, 'an invitation.' So, I extended the invitation, and you know most of the rest." With that both smiled, reached over and gave my thighs a squeeze, as if my cunt wasn't wet enough.

After dinner my two Norse Gods indicated that they needed to leave for their weekend. Master asked me to show them to the door. Thor gave me a deep kiss with a firm grip on my ass pulling me tight against his body. Odin's kiss was just as long and deep but Odin was more a tit man as he held me tight with a firm grip on my right tit. Both gave me a firm slap on my ass as they went out the door.

I watched them leave, then closed the door and crawled back to Master. I smiled and asked Master, "How can I ever repay you for tonight."

Master had a mischievous smile as he replied, "Oh, you will repay me tenfold."

Master pulled me onto his lap and I cuddled up against his chest as he held me tight, caressed my cheek, tweaked my nipples and we exchanged sweet tongue filled kisses.

Master asked if I was having any problem with my piercings, and I told him the little ball was constantly making me very horny. He smiled and said, "That is what it is there for. You are much better behaved when you are on edge. Once you get used to it we will get you a bigger one with lots of little spikes." I hope Master was kidding, but somehow, I didn't think so.

Master took the medallion on my chain collar that has his initials on it and pulled it around under my chin. "I want to see this whenever we are together. I like being reminded that you are mine." I smiled and said "So do I."

His hand roamed down to my mons and his fingers ran across my tattoo that also included his initials. He whispered in my ear, "Mine." I smiled and replied "Yours."

Master rolled me face down with my toes and hands just touching the floor and my ass draped across his ass. Not even the first swats were soft, and Master soon had my entire butt and thighs on fire. Master finally pulled me back up and cuddled with me some more. Master said, "That was because you are mine, and I can."

I slid down out of Master's lap between his knees. I unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers to pull out Sir's cock. I looked square into his eyes as I kissed and licked the head of his cock, before kissing his balls and licking the length of Master's cock before taking the head between my lips and caressing it with my tongue. I kept flicking my tongue across the bottom of Master's cock as I took it deep into my mouth. Master's cock reached the entry to my throat and I gagged. I took him back to my lips and pushed down again, Master slipping effortlessly into my throat. I held Sir there and hummed around his cock. I heard Master moan.

The next thing I know my chest is on the carpet, the plug is gone from my ass, and Master's fingers are working lube into my raised ass. Master wasted no time in pushing his wonderous cock deep into my ass in one long slow push until his hips hit my burning ass. Master took my arms and hooked my wrist cuffs together behind my back and used them for leverage as Sir started fucking my ass, deeper, harder and faster. The pain of Master's hips slamming into my burning ass was counterpoint to the wonderous feeling inside my ass. Sometimes I'm not sure if Master fucking my ass is the turn on, or the fact that Master is using my ass for his pleasure is why my cunt is running down my leg. When Master is deep in my ass, who cares which?

I felt Master go hard and deep into my ass, I heard Master groan and felt the ripples as Sir came hard deep in my ass. I collapsed flat onto the floor, with Master laying on top of me, his cock still hard deep in my ass. Master moved my hair and started kissing my neck and biting my shoulder. He whispered in my ear, "That is your first interest payment for earlier tonight." I giggled which earned me another slap on my burning ass.

Master slowly pulled out of my ass, pushed the plug back in my ass and sat back into his chair. I turned and licked and sucked Master's cock and balls clean. Even with the enemas, Master's cock has an earthy smell and taste when I clean him after he has enjoyed my ass. Quite a bit different than the fluids when Sir fucks my cunt, but it is my Master and I love the smell and taste that he gets from me. Like I keep telling Sir, Southern girls always clean up their own messes.

Once Master is clean, I continue to hold his cock in my mouth, gently tickling it with the tip of my tongue, looking up into his eyes, resting my head on his thigh. The eyes are said to be windows to the soul, and if true Master's soul adores and loves me.

Master eventually hooks my leash onto my leather collar and announces, "Time for bathroom and bed, a long day tomorrow."

I start sucking harder on Master's cock, stopping long enough to plead, "Please Sir, allow me."

Master smiled and a trickle started to flow into my mouth, I swallowed the tart liquid and tried to keep up with the increasing flow. I noticed Master pinch his cock to control how fast the pee entered my mouth, allowing me to keep up. The torrent eventually slowed to a trickle and then stopped. I showed Master what was still in my mouth and then swallowed it all.

Master smiled, gave me a "good girl," took my leash and I crawled behind him up to the bathroom where he unhooked my leash and left me to do my business. I crawled into the bedroom to find Master sitting on the edge of the bed, finishing up a phone call. It sounded like he was confirming our plans for tomorrow.

I crawled between Master's legs and started licking and sucking his cock. Master looked down at me, smiled and ended his conversation on the phone with, "Something has just come up, we'll see you tomorrow around 1." I knew that if Master wanted me to know our plans that he would tell me.

Master pulled me up across his lap and gave my ass about twenty more hard spanks. "That is for disturbing my call." Master lays back on the bed and I snuggle up against him, resting my head on his chest, his arm under my neck and holding me tight, my leg over his allows me to rub my cunt against his muscular thigh.

Master chuckles and asks, "Are you purring?"

I hadn't realized it but yes, I was purring in total contentment. Master had made a dream come true, I was well fucked, and being held tight by my Master. Who knew what Master held in store for me tomorrow?