Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master started snoring, but I was still too wound up from my experience with my Norse Gods. I scooted down in the bed, took Master's cock into my mouth and laid my head on his stomach. I smiled to my own joke about the adult slut pacifier.

My bladder woke me up early. I slipped out of bed and used the toilet, I was amazed at how much I peed, but then remembering last night and had the thought that I was peeing for two. As I slipped back into bed Master was starting to stir and I was greeted by Master's gorgeous morning wood.

I licked it and sucked it. I checked and my cunt was already soaked. I pulled the covers back, threw a leg over Master's hips and slowly sank full depth on Master's glorious cock. I started gently rocking, feeling it moving inside me, brushing against my G-spot. Rolling my hips gave a whole different set of sensations. Master smiled even before his eyes opened.

I started slowly pumping up and down on Master while still rolling my hips. With the plug still in my ass, my cunt was tight, and the combination of sensations was just incredible. Master was just lying back watching me fuck him. It was a strange sensation, I was in control, I was the one fucking. I started fucking Master faster, then I slowed down. I had no compunction that I was really in control, Master was allowing me the freedom to please him.

I did every trick I knew to please Master. I kept constant eye contact. I squeezed his cock with my kegels. I fucked Sir very slow. I raised till Master was barely in my cunt and dropped hard till I hit bottom. I rocked my hips, I rolled my hips. I moaned; I begged Master to fuck me hard. Master just laid there watching me with a wry grin.

Master reached up and grabbed both of my nipples and pulled me down on top of him. He rolled us over till, Master was on top, he spread my legs wide and fucked me. This wasn't love making this was Master fucking his submissive, hard. I have never been fucked so long, so hard, so well. If I had been showing Master every trick in my book, Master was showing me that he had some tricks too. But overall, Master was just fucking fast, deep and hard.

Master didn't even slow down or let up when I came. Not the first time, or the second, or even when I squirted all over him. Master was fucking me, and he never slowed until I felt him swell in my cunt, his body went rigid and Sir howled as he came. A primal scream I had never heard from him before. It was Master claiming me, the Alpha male claiming his bitch.

Master collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep in my cunt. I held him tight as our breathing and heart rates slowly came down from their marathon rates. Master finally raised up, looked into my eyes and said, "Good morning." I smiled and squeezed his cock in reply and was surprised when Master started slowly fucking me again. It was just a few soft strokes, but enough to bring me back to the edge.

Master rolled off, still holding each other tight. I whispered, "Thank you Master."

Master gave me a squeeze and replied, "I just wanted to make sure you remembered who you belong to. Sometimes it may please me to share you, but it makes you no less mine. Never forget that."

I looked Master full in the eyes and responded, "Yes Master, I understand. Thank you for sharing me last night, it made me more yours than ever."

"We are going out for breakfast go get ready in your room, I'll meet you downstairs in half an hour to go out for breakfast." Master said as kissed me, got out of bed and headed for his bathroom.

I was disappointed that Master didn't let me serve him, but crawled to my room, used the toilet, took my enema, showered, released my enema, plugged my ass, repaired my make up, and brushed out my hair. I put on my heels, cuffs, leather collar and crawled downstairs to meet Master.

Master was dressed casual, jeans and a sweatshirt. He picked a wrap dress out of the maids closet for me. It was short and the only fastener was a single button at the waist under the belt. It had a tendency to gap at the bust and separate at my thighs, which is probably why Master liked it so much. Breakfast was at Master's restaurant which as usual was excellent. Master ordered me the double mimosa, saying it might help keep me warm later. Master was not free with what our plans were for later.

After breakfast Master drove us North out of town, still with no information on where or why. I relaxed and enjoyed the scenery with Master's hand high on my bare thigh.

We got to a small town and Master stopped at a snowmobile shop. When we got in Master asked for Harold. Harold came out holding two snowmobile insulated overalls. We left the shop with complete rental outfits, overalls, boots, helmets, gloves and goggles. All of which went in the trunk.

I finally asked Master, "So we are going snowmobiling." Master just smiled.

About twenty miles north of the town Master turned off onto a small county road and then up a drive to a log cabin. I followed Master up to the cabin door, trudging through the snow in my four inch heels. Master knocked on the door and a lady with long blonde hair wearing a snowmobile suit answered the door, but right behind her was Thor. Thor shook Master's hand and gave me a big hug and kiss then introduced us to Ellen. As we stepped into the main room Odin came out of one of the bedrooms, giving me another hug and kiss.

Thor and Master went back out to get our gear out of the car. I learned Ellen was dating Thor and the three of them were up for the weekend. When Thor and Master got back, Odin volunteered to help me get dressed while Thor helped Master.

Odin laid all my gear out on the bed then undid the buckle and button on my dress and slipped it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He was surprised that I was naked under the dress but got over it when I leaned into him with a hug, kiss, and thank you for last night. Putting on the snow suit seemed to involve a lot of touching making sure my ass and tits were where they should be in the insulated overalls and my cunt was suitably wet.

Once Odin finally had me fully dressed, he took me out and helped me onto the back of one of the snow mobiles. Master was on the back of the other one with Thor at the controls. We started out slow on one of the trails, but soon got into more open country and both Gods hit the throttles. Up and down hills, tight turns where I had to hold tight to Odin, well tighter. We were out for what turned out to be two hours.

Back at the cabin, Thor let Master take control of one snow mobile and Ellen got on behind Thor, and they took off again. Odin helped me into the warm cabin. I told him I was a bit cold and he stripped the boots, gloves, and coveralls from me, then wrapped my naked body in a blanket, laid me on the bed and gave me a cup of hot chocolate which I discovered had a nice shot of rum.

Odin started to change out of his snow suit. He peeled it off revealing a gorgeous chest and a pair of insulated long johns. He started to reach for his sweats and I pleaded, "Don't get dressed, lose the pants and come warm me up."

He hesitated for a moment, and I told him, "Do you think it is an accident that Master left me here alone with you while they all went out without us? That got a smile and a naked Odin.

After two hours riding that snowmobile vibrator between my legs and echoing through my butt plug, I was incredibly horny and more than wet. Odin's beautiful rubber covered cock slipped in with one long push. I immediately recognized that Master had bruised me that morning, but that was quickly forgotten. Not only did Odin have beautiful cock, but he knew how to use it, and did that God have stamina. After my third orgasm, I pushed him off me, peeled his rubber off and started worshiping his cock. It was amazing looking into the deep blue eyes of this smiling, chiseled Norse God, while working his cock in my throat. My efforts paid off as Odin shot down my throat before I backed into my mouth. I showed him his cum in my mouth before swallowing and licking and sucking his cock and balls clean.

I liked the feeling so much that when I finished cleaning him I took his cock back in my mouth and caressed it with my lips and tongue while still lost in those deep blue eyes.

Odin smiled and asked, "Are you planning on staying there all day?"

I slipped his cock out of my mouth and replied, "May I?"

Odin laughed and pulled me up onto his chest and continued to prove he was a tit man as he teased and abused my nipples, groped and caressed my tits.

We laid there together cuddling, kissing, groping, until we started to hear the snow mobiles return. Odin slipped on his sweats and I put my dress back on, and ran a brush through my hair. By the time everyone came in we were sitting by the fire with cups of hot chocolate.

Ellen asked Odin, "You have you two been doing?

Odin smiled and answered, "We've been busy getting warm." That got a knowing smile from Master.

Master, Thor and Ellen all shed their snowmobile suits in the other bed room which seemed to cause a lot of giggling from Ellen. We had a nice lunch of chili and cornbread sitting around the fire. I was on a couch between Odin and Master. After lunch we sat around and chatted. Master had covered us with a blanket, and I had hands from both sides teasing my cunt and playing with the little ball attached to my hood. Thor and Ellen also seemed to be enjoying each other under their similar blanket.

Master finally announced that we wanted to get back to the city before dark. Thor said they were planning a sunset outing on the cross country skis. I got a hug and kiss on the lips from Ellen, an ass grab and deep kiss from Thor, and a very long kiss with ass grab and tit massage from Odin.

Thor and Odin both helped put the equipment back into the trunk and both gave me another kiss and grope as they said goodbye. Master got guy hugs, back slaps and handshakes.

Master and I chatted about the fun on the snowmobiles, and I described my time with Odin, which seemed to please Master. Just before we turned off the county road onto the highway, Master reached over, unbuckled and unbuttoned my wrap dress and opened it completely, leaving me sitting there completely exposed. His right hand started playing with the little ball sitting on my clit, which quickly took me to the edge.

Master asked how I enjoyed my time with Thor. With the stimulus on my clit it took me a minute to gather my thoughts. "Sir, it was great sex. I enjoyed it because I knew that you had arranged it for me. While physically sex with either Norse God is great, it is not the same as having sex with my Master. There is a whole range of emotions and senses that just are not there like when Master uses me."

That got a long pensive look from Master and then a smile. "I understand and am so pleased to hear that. I like sharing you, giving you new experiences, but I need to know that you will accept and enjoy them when I offer them to you as my gift. As with our two lady friends after the party, I will check with you before committing you, whenever that is possible. I will never test or trick you. When like today, it is obvious that I have given you an opportunity, please take it and enjoy it to the fullest, as a gift to you."

The love and sincerity in his voice had me crying.

We stopped to return the rented snowmobile equipment, I started to cover up to help and Master gave me a firm "No." Master took in the first load out of the trunk and a young man from the store came out to get the rest. I got a long look and a smile once he saw me sitting there, and another lingering look as he carried the rest of the gear into the store.

When Master came back and got in the car he was smiling. He turned to me, reached over, squeezed my thigh, and said, "I was just told that I am a very lucky man. I told them 'you don't know the half of it." I started to tear up again.

We drove all the way back into town with my dress open and Master's hand high on my thigh, occasionally flicking the little ball on my clit. Master kept me on edge the entire way. We stopped by Master's restaurant for dinner. Master allowed me to fasten the belt on my dress but not do the button. The results were that I showed quite a bit more cleavage and thigh than the dress was designed to reveal. Master's eyes made it clear that he liked the look. That Sir liked to show me off was not a secret.

As we were finishing dinner Master asked, "Do you want to go to the club tonight." I could tell by the tone in his voice that he would go only if I wanted to.

I replied, "No Master, I just want to be alone with you." That got a smile from Master and a quick departure from the restaurant and a short drive to Master's. I took off my dress in the Maid's closet, put on my cuffs, leather collar, leash, and house heels.

I started to crawl into the parlor where Master was waiting but saw the light out back and went out to the heated patch of turf from when Master and his wife had dogs, and peed, used my fingers to wipe myself and sucked my fingers clean. Master had me do it the first time I visited when Master was testing me. While Master had not said anything lately, I felt the need to show him I remembered and obeyed. While the heat kept the snow off it was still cold enough to make my nipples rock hard.

I took the leash in my teeth and crawled in to Master. Master asked where I had been. He smiled and gave me a coveted "Good girl" when I told him.

Master pulled me into his lap, his hands roaming my body, tweaking my erect nipples, caressing my body, he saw me wince when his fingers roamed through my cunt. Master looked concerned, "Did Odin bruise you?"

I smiled and said, "No Sir, Master did when he claimed me this morning." That brought both a smile and a look of concern from Master.

"I bruised you this morning? Sir asked.

"Yes Sir, when you claimed me this morning, making sure that I was yours, you left a reminder of who I belonged to. I have treasured it all day."

Master smiled, hugged me tight, fingered the medallion with his initials hanging from my chain collar and ran his fingers over his initials tattooed on my mons. Master asked, "Have I convinced you yet that you are mine?

I smiled and responded, "Yes Sir, I am yours, I believed that before you chained, tattooed and bruised me." Master smiled and caressed my cheek, before palming my tit and pinching and twisting my nipple until I squirmed in his lap. Master shifted me, moved me till my hands and feet were touching the floor and my ass was draped across his lap.

Master started lightly spanking my ass. Alternating cheeks with each slap. As he continued the pace remained slow, but the slaps kept getting harder. Every few slaps Master would hit the plug in my ass with the palm of his hand, sending a shock deep into my ass, which echoed in my cunt. I was long past the point where the heavier slaps had become painful. I felt the heat build in my butt until it felt like it was on fire, and not surprisingly my cunt felt almost as hot. I had no doubt that I was making a mess on Master's pants, but given Master's cock pushing up hard against my stomach, I was pretty sure Sir didn't care.

Master scooped me up, rose to his feet and carried me upstairs to the master bedroom. He gently laid me on my stomach and moved both pillows under my hips. I watched master strip, grab the lube from the nightstand and move between my legs. I felt the plug being pulled out of my ass and quickly replaced by two lubed fingers. They briefly worked to further relax my sphincter and lube the way for Master. Much quicker than usual I felt Master pushing against my ring and slipping deep into my ass. Master gave me a moment or two to adjust and then pushed deeper until I felt his hips bounce against my burning butt.

Master kept going slow and deep as he fucked my ass. His hips hard against my burning butt on every stroke was mixed with the sensations of his cock sawing in and out of my ass. The two merged together into one feeling that felt incredible. I moved one hand down and started fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit.

I was surprised when Master leaned forward and laid on top of me, keeping the slow deep rhythm in my ass. He kissed my neck and bit my shoulder and earlobe and whispered, "Mine" in my ear. I replied, "Yes Sir, yours."

I don't know when I've felt so owned, so loved, Master gently fucking my ass, lying on top of me like a heavy blanket, reminding me I am his, banging his hips into my burning butt, while I edge my cunt, trying not to cum before Master does or at least before Master gives me permission.

I feel Master's cock swelling in my ass and Master starts fucking me harder. I beg Master for permission to cum, and Master tells me to cum right before I feel Sir go rigid and feel spasm after spasm as his cock unloads deep in my ass, I diddle my clit and feel wave after wave of my release run up and down my cunt as Master keeps fucking my ass harder and harder, riding his own orgasm.

Master whispers in my ear, "Good girl, keep fingering your cunt, until I tell you to stop." Master lets me have two more orgasms while still deep in my ass. The feeling is incredible, but I am totally wiped out.

Master took my hip and rolled us onto our sides, while his cock remained in my ass. Master was holding me tight, spooning against him, his top hand caressing my tits, tweaking and abusing my nipples. It felt good laying there, being held tight, Master slowly softening in my ass, my bruised butt announcing itself every time Master or I shifted slightly. Master finally gave me permission to stop fingering my cunt.

I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up, Master was no longer spooning me and had rolled onto his back and was snoring softly. I got up and used the bathroom. Coming back to bed I stood and watched my beautiful Master sleep, his chest rising and falling, his cock semi erect and laying on his stomach. I slipped back into bed, and cleaned Master's cock, that Southern girl thing about our messes. I kept Master's soft cock in my mouth and laid my head on his abdomen, gently sucking his cock. My mind immediately went to, 'you are where you belong, why do you want to be somewhere else?' Odd how sometimes life's decisions are made.

I woke up to Master's cock pushing against the entry to my throat. Master was still softly snoring, but either having a nice dream or Sir's normal morning wood. Either way, Master was growing in my mouth.

I didn't want to wake Master, so I moved until his cock no longer triggering my gag reflex and just laid there enjoying my Master's cock, gently sucking and licking around the crown of Sir's cock. Master's hand reached down and rested on my head. Not pushing, just connecting.

I started sucking harder, licking Master's entire length as I took him deeper and deeper. I heard Master moan, but then continued snoring. I continued exploring Master's circumcised cock with my lips and tongue, the ridges, the veins, the pulse, the crown and the space behind it. I let him pass into my throat and held him there. At first, I could breathe through my nose, but as Master continued to become erect that became difficult. So, when I needed a breath, I took Master back to just inside my lips. With each stroke I learned more with my lips and tongue about the terrain of Master's wonderful cock.

Master finally stirred. He spread his legs wide, and with the hand on my head moved me to between his legs. I was now looking up into Master's face as I sucked his cock. Master was just smiling and watching me. I was in no rush and just continued exploring and enjoying Master's cock.

In the Cosmo magazine stories I read as a teen, there were always phrases about seeing something in the guy's eyes. I remember the phrase always turned me on, but reality turned out to be different, I never saw anything like Cosmo described. Until now, the look in Master's eyes was pure adoration, and love. Just seeing the look made my cunt clench.