Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master seemed to be content to watch me explore and enjoy his cock. I took Sir's cock out of my mouth, smiled, and kissed Master's balls, before taking him full depth into my throat. I held him there, working my throat as I returned Master's look. I resumed my exploration of Master's cock, until he reached down and pulled me up across his hips.

We never broke eye contact as I reached down, inserted Master's cock, and slowly lowered myself until my clit was sitting square on Master's pubic bone. As soon as I hit bottom I didn't move. I just knelt there, watching the look in Master's eyes. I put my hands behind my head, pulling my shoulders back, and grabbed Master's cock as hard as I could with my kegels.

I finally spoke, "Master, I have decided." I paused for several seconds before continuing. "I have decided that if Sir still wants me, I am Master's live in submissive full time."

If possible, Master's smile got larger. He grabbed me by the nipples and pulled me down into a strong hug and kiss. We traded tongue filled kisses for a while, before Master rolled over on top of me, still deep in my cunt.

Master raised up and asked, "What changed your mind?"

I grinned back at Master and said, "In all honesty sucking your cock last night while you slept. I suddenly realized that there was no place else I would rather sleep, than with my Master."

Master smiled, fucked me hard several times and asked, "Oh, so this is just about my cock."

I giggled, "Well, not entirely, you do have some other redeeming attributes." I accented that statement with a few pelvic thrusts of my own.

Master took the clue and started to fuck me fast, hard and deep. I was so keyed up that I started cumming almost immediately. Master lasted a little longer before I felt his cock swell and spasm repeatedly in my cunt.

As soon as Master's breathing slowed enough for speech he asked, "When?"

I replied without thinking, "As soon as possible."

Master smiled and without leaving my cunt, and while still laying on top of me reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. "Hello dispatch. I need a truck around noon. No that will do. I'll meet it at xxx. Thanks."

I gave Master an incredulous look, "Did you just order a truck at my place for noon? I'm not packed."

Master smiled, "I couldn't let you change your mind. You don't have to bring everything today, just what you need to live here this week. You'll have plenty of time to bring everything you want to bring, and we will arrange storage for what you don't

I was still in shock, "I don't know what to say."

Master gave me a wry grin and softly said, "Say 'Thank you Master', clean my cock, get dressed and we are going to breakfast to celebrate."

That is what I did. Besides the "thank you' and cleaning Master's cock, I took time to shower, use the toilet, do an enema, touch up my makeup, brush my hair, put on my heels, and crawled down to meet Master at the Maid's closet. Master was dressed up in a dress shirt and sports coat. He picked one of the nicer dresses out of the closet for me and went out to warm up the car. As usual the dress was short and had a low V-neck. I decided to surprise Master and put on the shelf bra I bought earlier that week, before putting on the dress Master had chosen. Looking in the mirror the effect was dramatic. I frankly had never looked that well built before. I slipped a coat on and went out to Master.

Master drove for quite awhile, obviously we were not going to his restaurant. We pulled up to an establishment North of town. A valet took the car and Master helped me out. Once inside Master took my coat and handed it to the coat check lady. When he turned back, I wished I had a picture of his face. Seeing my enhanced cleavage, Master was completely speechless.

I softly told Master, "I know your rule is no bras, but I thought you might like this one."

Master finally spoke, "I'll make an exception for this one."

The Maitre d' looked at Master's reservation and took us to a small table overlooking the river. Master ordered Mimosa's as we looked over the menu. I caught Master several times checking out the enhanced cleavage.

I finally asked, "I take it you approve of this look."

Master replied or rather asked, "A bra makes that much difference? I may have to reconsider.

Breakfast was delicious, I had eggs benedict, Master had an omelet. A string quartet played softly all through breakfast. Master kept my mimosa glass filled. I went to the restroom and when I returned Master was on the phone telling someone to pick up wardrobe boxes and some smaller boxes and make sure they were at the apartment ASAP

As I sat down Master said, "You do favors for people, they are happy to do them for you. Especially if you are a VP.

After breakfast we drove over to my apartment. The boxes Master had ordered were outside my door when we got there. Master took off his sports coat and assembled the wardrobe boxes.

I was pulling things out of my dresser and piling them on the bed. Master took one look at me and said, "Don't get that beautiful dress dirty" He pulled down the zipper and slid it off my shoulders leaving me standing there in my shelf bra and heels.

Master did allow, "You can put it back on when the drivers get here.

Everything hanging in my closet went into the wardrobe boxes. Master cleaned out my bathroom and boxed that up, while I boxed the things from my dresser that I might want that week.

There was a knock on the door and Master helped me slip my dress back on. Master answered the door, shook hands with the two men at the door and introduced himself. As soon as he said his name the looks of the two men changed drastically. I heard one of them comment, "I was wondering who had changed our route today, I never imagined that it was someone that important.

It only took the two men and Master about five minutes to load the truck. Master gave them his address. As soon as they left, Master gave me a big hug and kiss. "Thank you for deciding to be mine, you won't regret it." As I looked around what had been home, I could only think, I hope not.

All the boxes wound up in the second bedroom. Master and I discussed on the way over whether they should go into the Master bedroom or the second bedroom, but decided since we both had to get ready for work on about the same schedule that the second bedroom and bath would work better, though there was no question of where I would be sleeping.

As soon as the men left, with a nice tip from Master, Master again removed my dress, but pointedly left my platform bra on.

We quickly unpacked the bathroom supplies and hung the clothes in the wardrobes up in the closet. Once done Master slapped my ass and led me downstairs where he popped a bottle out of the "good wine" cabinet. We toasted my decision, and each had a glass, relaxing from the move and excitement.

Master took my glass and sent me to the Maid's closet to remove my dress, but not my bra, and put on my cuffs and leather collar. I changed and crawled back to Master. Master snapped the leash on my collar and led me down to the dungeon. Master sat in one of the chairs and pulled me kneeling upright between his knees.

Master was smiling looking me square in the eyes, and Sir kept eye contact as hands roamed over my body. Feeling my wetness, teasing, pinching and twisting my erect nipples, caressing my cheeks, running a thumb across my lips and into my mouth for me to suck, squeezing my neck, and running his fingers through my hair. I was on fire.

Master finally spoke, "I cannot begin to tell you how pleased and honored I am that you have decided to be here, to be mine full time. However, you are still my submissive, and being here full time requires some changes to your rules." With that Master stopped caressing me and just looked deep into my eyes.

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota VI Rule Changes