Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 06

Story Info
Now Full Time with Master, Southern Girl gets new rules.
10.1k words
4.8
11.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota VI Rule Changes

After a night spent nursing on Master's cock as he slept, I decided that I belonged with Master full time. I told him while I was riding his wonderous cock, and he had rolled me over in a welcome home fuck. He was so anxious for me to be there full time that he didn't even remove his cock from my cunt before arranging for a truck from his company to be at my apartment at noon.

After we had moved most of my wardrobe to the second bedroom and moved the contents from my bathroom into the one serving, that bedroom, Master had me strip and put on my cuffs, leather collar and attached my leash.

Master led me down into the dungeon, clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back, and had me kneel in front of him as he ran his hands over my body bringing me to fever pitch.

Master finally spoke, "I cannot begin to tell you how pleased and honored I am that you have decided to be here, to be mine full time. However, you are still my submissive, and being here full time requires some changes to your rules." With that Master stopped caressing me and just looked deep into my eyes.

Master continued, "Some of the rule changes recognize that you still have a life outside this house. Others reflect you taking some responsibility for running this household. Others are just because they please me.

Master resumed caressing my body, tweaking my nipples, feeling the wetness in my cunt, and running his fingers through my hair. He kept my body on edge.

Master continued, "In the first group, on workdays, after you wake me as you usually do, when I dismiss you, you are to crawl to your bedroom and get ready. Once you are ready to either to go to the office or work from here, you may walk to the kitchen and fix our breakfasts. If going to the office, bring your clothes for work down to the maid's closet. Also, unless you are on my leash, you may use bathrooms in the house as needed.

Master had me so on edge I was having trouble following what he was saying, but it sounded like he was making reasonable accommodation for when I was going into the office. I moaned as Master started to finger my cunt, curling his fingers into my g-spot.

Master pulled his wet fingers out of my cunt and placed them in my mouth for me to clean, and to help me focus before he continued.

Once Master thought I had regained focus he continued, "The maid service is here on Thursday, I will show you their contract, you are to give them notice of anything beyond the contract that needs to be done.

Master withdrew his fingers from my mouth, and I reached over, unbuckled and unzipped Sir's pants. He rose enough for me to lower them past his knees and I attacked his cock, kissing and licking it taking it as deep into my mouth as I could in one movement. I needed to cum, but more than that, I needed to please my Master.

Master smiles and takes a firm grip on my head sliding my head down until he feels a slight gag as his cock reaches the entry to my throat. Smiling he holds me there and a caress his cock with my tongue, feeling every curve, every vein. Master slowly pushes me back and as his cock slides through my mouth, my tongue explores even more of my Master's cock. As the head of Master's cock reaches my lips, my tongue can now circle the head of his cock, flick slowly across the opening, tasting the precum, the promise of more to come.

Master starts to pull me back down his cock, I try to relax my throat knowing where Sir is heading. I only gag slightly as Master reaches and pushes down into my throat, cutting off my air. Master is looking deep into my eyes, watching me, loving me. Master sees my first sign of distress from lack of air and slowly retreats out of my throat, but only allowing me a short few seconds to refill my lungs before again entering my throat. Sir sets a pattern, deep in my throat for a time and then retreating for me to breathe for a much shorter period, before once again into my throat.

Understanding Master's pattern allows me to relax, knowing Master is using me, not testing me. My whole body starts responding to Master's face fucking me. My nipples were already rock hard, but my cunt starts clenching every time goes deep into my throat. I'm sure I'm making a huge wet area under my cunt as I can feel the wetness running down my thighs. If I could, I would be begging Master to fuck me, but all I can do is moan around Master's cock.

I feel Master's cock growing even larger in my throat. Master pulls me back until he is just inside my lips and the first jet lands on my tongue. I savor the taste of Master as jet after jet lands on my tongue, filling my mouth. Master then surprises me, Sir pulls out of my mouth and jet after jet lands on my face as Master paints my face with his cum. My eyes are burning as some runs into them, but I keep them open to see the smile on Master's face.

I open my mouth to show Master what he has given me there, then swallow before taking Master's cock back into my mouth to lick and suck it clean, making sure that I have it all. Master took his handkerchief and gently wiped the cum out of my eyes. They still stung, but I could now see Master's smile clearly.

Master asked, "Feel better?

I answered honestly, "Yes Sir, better. But still very much in need of being fucked hard by Master."

Master responded, "As you should be."

Master paused for a moment and continued, "Some things have not changed. The maid's closet is still where you change from what you wear outside this house to what is allowed inside. Inside you will wear: heels, cuffs, collar, and plug. Your office attire is unchanged, heels, suspender hose or stockings, unpadded bra, and an above the knee skirt or dress. For both a red thong and liner may be worn as needed during that time of the month."

Master looked at me as if expecting an answer. While I had only dim recollection of what Master had said, I replied, "Yes Sir."

Master smiled and said, "I doubt you have a clue what I have said about your new rules, but I still expect you to follow the, and will punish you when you don't."

With that Master released my wrist cuffs, took my leash and led me crawling over to the new massage table. Sir helped me onto the table, on my knees, ass high, chest down. Master walked over to one of the cabinets and I saw him take a small leather paddle I'd heard him call a slapper.

When Master returned, he announced, "I am now responsible for your nightly spanking. It will take whatever form I choose and will include any punishment for minor infractions from the day."

As I was digesting what Master had just said my right butt cheek lit on fire from Master's first swat. By the time Master finished with twenty on each butt cheek my ass was on fire, and my cunt was gushing. At least part of the swats on my butt also caught my plug sending shocks straight up my ass.

Master helped me rollover onto my back. The twenty on each tit were much lighter than the blows to my ass, but more than enough for them to join the fire engulfing my body. The twenty on my cunt were relatively light, the two I got on my thighs as reminders to not close my legs were by far the heaviest of the whole group. I could swear I could hear splashing sounds as Master finished spanking my cunt. I smiled inwardly at my own joke of my cunt drowning while burning up.

Master grabbed my hips and slid me down to the end of the table before going balls deep in on quick hard thrust. I swear I heard a splash as Master drove his cock into my soaking burning cunt. I've talked before about the difference between Master fucking me and Master making love with me. This was pure fucking. Master started long, hard and deep and never relented.

I came almost immediately, my body going rigid, my throat screaming, my cunt clenching trying unsuccessfully to catch Master's cock. Master didn't miss a beat, his deep hard rhythm unchanged by my clenching cunt. As I came down a little from my climax I noticed Master's pubic bone smashing into my freshly spanked cunt, one part of my fuddled brain registered pain, but the pleasure center kept calling for more and harder.

My second orgasm came quickly and without warning, I really hadn't come down from the first one when it hit. Ripples started running up and down my cunt, my heels moved onto Master's hips, responding to the pleasure center's call, trying to make Master fuck me harder.

Now my orgasm in continuous, the ripples running up and down my cunt, Kegels rigid in their futile attempt to capture Master's cock, my throat a constant moan. Master took the slapper and started lightly spanking my nipples again adding to the fire consuming me. Master stopped with the slapper and I reached up and grabbed my nipples, twisting letting their sensation add even more to my fire.

Master drives even harder into my bruised cunt and I feel spasm after spasm as Sir unload deep in my cunt. Even as Master stops cumming, but still deep in my cunt, I continue abusing my nipples as my body slowly begins to come back under control.

Master finally withdraws from my cunt and scoops two fingers full of his cum and feeds it to me before and I lick and suck his cock clean. Master attached clamps connected by a short chain with a weight in the middle to my nipples before helping back down onto my hands and knees on the floor. He sent me crawling up to my bedroom to get ready to go out for dinner.

Crawling with the weight on the clamps' chain caused the weight to swing, giving even more pain to my abused nibs. Not knowing Masters plans for the evening, I removed the cuffs, collar, heels and plug, used the toilet, took an enema. I stuffed a wash rag in my mouth before I removed the clamps from my nipples, which was only partially successful in muffling my screams. I reluctantly showered Master's cum off my face and out of my hair, released my enema, lubed and replaced the plug. I put the cuffs and collar back on and with some trepidation, reattached the clamps to my nipples before brushing out my hair, repairing my makeup and crawling back downstairs.

Master was sitting in his easy chair in the living room, still dressed in the casual clothes he had worn all day. He gently kissed me, stroked my cheek and said, "We are just going out for a quick bite at a local restaurant. Dress appropriately and meet me in the car."

Master went out to warm up the car. I crawled to the maid's closet and picked out the most casual of the dresses hanging there. I removed my cuffs, collar, and with only a minor scream both nipple clamps. I kept my heels and slipped the denim shirtwaist dress on. It was only fingertip length and Master had the buttons that would have been above my nipple line or below my cunt removed. Someday I may get used to Master showing me off.

Once dressed I joined Master. Sir had the car warmed up and the seat heater on. As usual Master's hand was soon gripping my upper thigh. We went to a small diner near Master's home. It looked like it hadn't been updated in fifty years but from the looks of the crowd, it still had a good reputation. Master picked a booth. I slid in first and Master sat beside me. Master recommended the open face roast beef sandwich and we both ordered that.

Master's hand had already reclaimed my thigh when we started talking about what I needed when I worked from home. I told him I would need the file cabinet from my apartment, a desk and preferably a hard wired ethernet connection available for my laptop. By the time the food arrived Master's hand had crept higher and was driving me crazy flicking the little ball that rode on my clit.

Fortunately, the food arrived quickly, forcing Master's hand out of my cunt before I made a scene in the diner, but not before a moan had escaped my lips to Master's amusement. Master was right on the food recommendation, it was excellent. We shared a sundae for dessert.

Master asked what I remembered about my new rules. I was able to tell him that the Maid's closet was still the dividing line between outside clothes and inhouse nudity. On office days I was to walk down to breakfast carrying my outfit for the office. That I was now responsible for working with the maid on any special needs. I thanked Master for the rule allowing a red thong for that time of the month. Master seemed impressed that I remembered so much considering my state at the time he was telling me.

Arriving back at Master's I did my normal transition at the Maid's closet, losing the dress, donning my cuffs and leather collar. Master had said to meet him in the dungeon. I was a bit surprised to find that Master had changed into a robe. I curled up in his lap and we kissed as his hands abused my still sore nipples and explored my very wet cunt. After a bit Master shifted me in his lap and I felt the plug pulled from my ass and lubed fingers exploring and penetrating my ass.

It wasn't long before I felt the second and then the third finger lubing and stretching my ring. Master moved me again to lube his cock before lifting me and slowly lowering my ass onto Sir's cock. It stung a bit as his crown passed through my ring, but Master went full depth in one long slow movement. Once I was fully seated, Master used his knees to separate mine. Sir started a show on the big screen before resuming exploring my cunt, kneading my breasts and abusing my nipples.

Caught up on the feeling of Master filling my ass and his hands bringing me to the edge, it took me a minute to realize that the show we were watching was the other night with my two Norse Gods using me.

Master made no movement to fuck my ass, he just enjoyed watching the movie, my squirming on his cock and feeling my cunt through the thin membrane constantly clenching. He asked me, "Why were you squirming so much, was it the show, the cock in my ass, or hands enjoying your body?" I earned a spanking for being unable to answer.

I held it together pretty well through the massage, but when Odin started fucking me, Master stepped up his fingering of my cunt and I came hard. I clenched so hard that Master moaned from the tightness in my ass. I came again when Thor took my throat, and again as they switched, and Odin filled my mouth with his cock coated by my cunt and Thor's member had stretched my cunt. As they both pulled out of me and started painting my face, I felt Master grow and pulse after pulse as Master came deep in my ass.

As the screen faded to black, I collapsed against Master. Sir held me, his cock still deep in my ass, his fingers still abusing my bruised nipples, stroking my G spot while his thumb raked across my clit. His fingers finally stopped their attack on my body, and Master brought them to my lips to be licked and sucked clean.

I cuddled in Master's lap, feeling secure in his embrace, until I felt Master's cock start to slip from my ass. I slid down between Master's knees and took Sir's cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it clean, I cleaned Master's balls where I had leaked and squirted all over them. Then I took Master's cock back into my mouth gently licking and sucking it, looking at the adoration in his eyes and the smile on Sir's lips.

Master caressed my cheek, attached my leash, pushed my plug back in my ass, stood and led me crawling upstairs until we reached my bedroom, at least the bedroom where things had been moved to. Master stroked my hair, unsnapped my leash and told me, "Do what you need to do then come to bed."

I used the toilet, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and cleaned Master's cum from my butt and thighs where it had leaked out of my ass, as well as my juices that were also coating my thighs. The cold washcloth on my cunt felt wonderful. Looking in the mirror I couldn't miss my smile or my bruised nipples standing proud.

I set the alarm on my watch for the morning, removed my heels and crawled to Master's bedroom. I found Master already in bed and my side turned down. I snuggled in tight to Master, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, my cunt tight against his muscular thigh and my hand magically finding Master's cock. I heard Master give a contented sigh as I settled tight against him.

Master turned off the light and tilted his head to look at me, "Still happy, any regrets?"

I gently stroked Master's cock and replied, "None Sir, I'm where I belong."

That got a smile and a hug from Master. We laid like that for awhile before I heard Master's gentle snoring. I was too wound up to sleep so I slid down the bed and gently took Master's cock into my mouth. As I've called it before, my adult pacifier.

My pacifier must have worked, the next thing I knew was my watch vibrating on my wrist, my morning alarm. I slipped out of bed and used the toilet, thankful for my new house privileges. Sliding back into bed I cupped Master's balls in my hand and started licking and sucking Master's cock. I slid between his legs, where I could watch his face as he woke up, still sucking Master's cock and cradling his balls. As his cock responded to my oral efforts I saw his eyes start to flutter open and a smile appeared on his face. Once his eyes fully opened and he saw me, his smile got even broader.

Some mornings Master pulls me up to ride his cock, some mornings he rolls over on top of me and fucks me. This morning he fluffed his pillow and laid there watching me lick and suck his cock and balls. I couldn't keep my eyes off Master's eyes. A mixture of love, affection and yes, ownership. I was Master's and neither of us could be happier anywhere else at that moment.

I was showing off for Master, licking, sucking, deep throating, humming, even throwing in a few gags so Master could feel my throat work. The music to my ears was Master's moan as he filled my mouth with his cum. I showed him the fruits of my labor, swallowed, and licked and sucked Master's cock clean like a good southern girl.

Master pulled me up into a hug and a kiss. Master tested me, "What are you going to do this morning?"

I answered, "When Master is through with me, I am going to crawl to my room, use the toilet, take my enema, shower, shave, release my enema, do my hair and makeup, pick out a suit for today, take it down to the maid's closet, and join Master for breakfast."

Master smiled, "Good girl. Go get started I will meet you for breakfast."

I smiled at my first "Good girl" of the day, kissed Master, and crawled to my room. Master was already eating breakfast when I got to the kitchen. Master was apparently a cold cereal person. I found a bagel and some yogurt along with a cup of coffee for my breakfast.

Master asked if I knew my schedule for the week and I told him it looked like I could work from home on Tuesday and Thursday if I had a wired ethernet connection. Master said that wouldn't be a problem and that those two days were perfect. On Thursday I could meet the maid, and on Tuesday I could meet his physical trainer, and start working with him.

I knew about the maid but the trainer was a surprise. Master explained that he had a personal trainer that came in once a week to monitor Master's progress and work with him on technique and making sure that Master was still on track. That starting on Tuesday Master had asked him to start working with me in Master's work out room in the basement.

I jokingly asked how sadistic Master's trainer was, and he smiled and said sadistic enough, he belongs to the same BDSM club as Master and would expect the same obedience that I showed Master.

I asked Master what I should wear, and Master replied that the trainer would be bringing anything I might need, but to greet him in my usual house attire. Thinking for a moment, Master added that went for the maid too.

I'm not sure why I was surprised that I would great the maid and now the trainer naked except for heels, cuffs, collar and plug, but the idea of meeting a sadistic trainer naked and cuffed made my cunt wet.