Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master stood to leave and fingered the medallion my chain collar and told me that it should always be under my chin, no more hiding it under my hair. For some reason that made me even more aware that I was now Master's full time, this was no longer scenes with Master, I was his. The realization made my cunt clench, and I felt the moisture on my upper thigh.

Master gave me a hug, kiss and slap on my butt as he left. I went to the maid's closet and took off my leather collar, cuffs and house heels. I wore one of my new "right size" bras, suspender hose, blouse with the upper buttons undone, and one of my suits that had been altered to fit tighter and end above my knees. A pair of heels higher than I had ever regularly worn to the office completed my outfit.

Arriving at the office the receptionist gave me a long look over and my clerk commented on how sharp I looked that morning. My coworker stopped by mid-morning. She immediately reached out and touched the medallion on my collar before asking, "Ok, new relationships glow, someone's initials around your neck, and no longer dressed to hide the bod. Please fill me in."

I smiled and told her, "I moved in with the grocery delivery guy this weekend."

She smiled and gave me a high five, "Wow, you southern girls move fast. Congratulations. Is the ring next?"

The question left me speechless. I finally answered, "One step at a time and we are a long way from that."

But after she left, I was pondering. Would Master ever ask me to marry him? What would I say if he asked? Now it seemed an incomprehensible step in our relationship. He was my Master, and I was his. I finally decided that my answer was right for me too, one step at a time a long way before we considered that option, if we ever do.

Shortly before noon, Master texted me his code for the grocery store and told me to order whatever I wanted to eat this week, that I was now responsible for dinners, whether it be at home or eating out. At lunch I commented about it to my coworker, and she responded, "How domestic." I thought about that all through lunch and finally decided that I was simply serving my Master by handling things that made his life easier. That decision brought a smile to my face which got another quizzical look from my coworker.

I got home before Master. I changed in the maid's closet, losing my suit and blouse, gaining cuffs, leather collar, higher heels, but I decided to leave my suspender hose on. Master seemed to like that look.

There was a note on the door to check the office. I crawled there and was surprised to see my desk and chair complete with dildo set up next to Master's. The internet outlet I needed was there and obviously new.

In the kitchen I realized that the cupboards were bare. Master obviously ate most of his meals at restaurants. I made a list of the bare necessities that a kitchen needed and added a few things for meals that I might make that week. I took my laptop to my desk and hooked it up. Using Masters grocery code, I ordered my list for delivery the next day. When I finished instead of a dollar total there was a note, "Corporate Charge." Apparently one of Master's job perks.

I went and found Master's gym in the basement; it was one of the doors off the dungeon. I thought, "How appropriate." It seemed well equipped with top of the line elliptical, treadmill, exercise bike, a multi station weight machine, a large selection of free weights and a padded area on the floor. Two walls were mirrors. I noticed there was no dressing room or toilet room.

I was back upstairs when I heard the garage door open. I crawled over to the back door to wait for Master in proper position, kneeling, knees wide apart, hips rotated forward to present my cunt, back straight, shoulders back, fingers interlocked behind my head with elbows back, and eyes down.

I heard the door close and soon saw Master's shoes in front of me.

"How was your day? Master asked.

Master had told me to look at him when he spoke, so I looked up into his smiling face, "It was good Master. How was yours?

Master replied, "Mine was also very good, we can talk about them over dinner. Are we eating out tonight?"

I had to reply, "Yes, Master. Your cupboard is pretty barren. I have ordered food to be delivered tomorrow, but there was nothing to fix for tonight."

Master smiled, "Any problems making the order?"

I replied, "No Sir, charged to the corporate account when I used Master's code. One question Master, what am I to wear when they deliver tomorrow. You know what happened with the last delivery person."

Master laughed, "I don't know it seemed to work out pretty well, but we will find something while we are out. Get dressed."

Seeing Master was going out still in his suit I checked the maid's closet for something suitable. Master had chosen all the dresses there. They were all short, fingertip or shorter, and either low cut or with the upper buttons removed. I sighed, knowing I had to get used to Master showing me off when we went out. I picked one out, took off my cuffs and leather collar, slipped on the dress and coat and met Master in the car. Not surprisingly we wound up at the restaurant where he was part owner. Also, not surprising Master played with the ball over my clit the entire drive over. I was on edge halfway there.

Master recommended the Monday special, stroganoff and we decided to split an order. Master picked a nice wine to go with it. While we were waiting, I asked Master for a change in my rules. I asked if I could walk instead of crawl when in the house without Master. Master hesitated only for a moment before saying yes, that it made sense, especially with the maid and trainer coming by each week.

I told Master about my reception at the office today. The receptionist noticed the change in my appearance, my clerk commented saying I looked very nice, my coworker handling Master's medallion, told me I had the new relationship glow, and approved of the new fit of my suits. That got a big smile from Master. I did not tell Master about the question about a ring, I still wasn't comfortable about that potential issue. Fortunately, the food arrived cutting off any potential follow up questions.

As we were finishing Master said that he had a convention in Las Vegas coming up in two weeks, Thursday through Sunday, and would I like to go? It took me a nanosecond to say yes to a weekend in Vegas with Master. He said he would handle the arrangements.

As we left the restaurant Master stopped at a small shop in the neighborhood, Master reminded me he had agreed to a cover up for greeting people at the door. I saw several very nice coverups, but Master found a piece of lace with satin trim that he liked. Sir had me go to the dressing room and remove my dress and come out for him to take a look. It barely covered my cunt and plunged in the front to the waist belt just covering my nipples, and what it did cover the lace didn't do much to conceal. Master said "Perfect." and handed the clerk his credit card.

When we got to Master's, he told me to change and meet him in the dungeon. When I was ready, I crawled to the dungeon wearing my cuffs, leather collar, heels and plug. I didn't know what Master had planned, but I was resolved to be Master's "good girl" and make him proud.

In the dungeon Master was standing by the massage table holding the leather slapper from the previous night. Master helped me onto the table and attached my wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs, so I was on the table, ass high, tits and face on the table.

I was expecting my butt to explode in pain as Master started my nightly spankings. Instead, I felt the plug being pulled out of my ass and lubed fingers replacing it. Once over the surprise the sensation felt wonderful as Master gently probed and stretched my ring. I was just sinking into the feeling when my butt did explode in pain as Master delivered my twenty swats on each butt cheek in rapid fashion. My butt cheeks were again on fire. As Master finished my butt spankings, I realized my ass was still full of lubed fingers. Which suddenly disappeared.

Master essentially picked me up and placed me back on the table on my back. My wrists were still attached to my ankles but now above me. Master came up by my head and delivered the nightly spankings to my tits spreading the fire to my tits and new pain to my nipples.

Master moved back to the end of the table by my ass, and pulled me down to that end of the table. I felt Master's cock pushing against my ring and slip inside my ass. Master paused as Sir usually does to allow my ass to adjust to his cock. But suddenly my cunt exploded in pain as Master administered my nightly cunt spankings. By the time I received all twenty my cunt joined my tits and ass being on fire from their spankings.

Then a new sensation. Master started fucking my ass long and slow, then slowly picking up the pace, the depth impact of his hips against my burning butt and his pelvis hard against my burning cunt every time Master bottoms out in my ass. It is an overwhelming mix of sensations: the millions of nerve endings in my ass sending pleasure signals to my brain, the pain from my butt from both the spanking and the impact of his hips, the complete mix of sensations every time his pelvis bumps against my burning cunt. Add to the physical sensations the joy I feel that Master is using me, I am serving Master and pleasing him. The mix of sensations is overwhelming, all I can do is moan in response.

I always said I never come from anal, but whether from anal or the crazy mix of sensations I came, hard. My cunt clenched and ripples ran up and down it. My ass clenched so hard on Master's cock that I could feel it for three days. I screamed till I was hoarse. My feet cramped. My whole body went rigid and then collapsed.

Master never missed a stroke he fucked me through the most intense orgasm of my life. Just as I was coming down and trying to catch a breath, I felt Master cum deep in my ass. The pulse of every shot in my ass sent a new ripple through my cunt. I think if I had been able, I would have cum again. It was such an exquisite feeling.

Master reached up and released my wrists from my ankles. My arms fell to my side, but Master guided my legs onto his shoulders allowing him to remain deep in my ass. Master was making small movements with his cock, each one sending new ripples through my cunt. He reached two fingers into my cunt with his thumb caressing my clit. I clenched his fingers with my Kegels which brought a smile to Master's face. Master withdrew his finger, leaned forward and gave me his fingers to lick and suck them clean of my juices.

Master slid out of my ass and helped me off the table, I sank immediately to my knees, not sure if by habit or because I couldn't stand. All I could think of was Master's cock. I seized it, took it deep into my mouth savoring the taste as I licked and sucked it clean. Even when spotless I held it sucking gently, exploring every nuance with my tongue.

Master took my leash and I crawled with him upstairs where he again released me to my room to clean up. Once I finished my nightly routine, I crawled to the Master bedroom and joined Master in his bed. I snuggled with Master who gave me a good night kiss and was soon snoring. I laid there awake, my butt, tits and cunt still radiating heat from my spanking, and ripples still occasionally running up and down my cunt. I had never felt so satisfied, satiated, and loved in my life. I leaned up and kissed Master on the cheek and again slid down to take Master's cock, my pacifier, in my mouth before falling asleep.

I was woken up before my alarm went off by Master's morning wood. Master was still snoring, but his cock was definitely responding to whatever sweet dreams Sir was having. I took a quick look at my watch, and it was almost wake up time.

I cupped Master's balls in my hand and started licking and sucking Sir's growing cock. I don't think I will ever tire of exploring the contours of my Master's cock with the tip of my tongue. I felt Master start to respond and stir, his hand stroked my hair then urged me deeper. I started bobbing my head on Master's cock, taking him to the entry of my throat and sucking harder on Sir's cock.

Master reached down and pulled me up towards him. I immediately understood what Master wanted and through my leg over his hips and guided Master's cock into my cunt as I slowly lowered myself onto it. Once I was sitting directly on Master, I started to roll my hips and then added a rocking motion to the roll. When I am riding Master cowgirl style it is fun to play with the feelings in my cunt from the different movements, some of them just hit the right spot, and the movements press against the myriad of nerves at the entrance to my cunt. It is like a guy who knows how to fuck, and does more than the plain in and out. Master is an expert at varying the movements to hit the hot spots in my cunt.

Sometimes Master likes to play with or abuse my tits and nipples but that morning Master just smiled, laid back and watched me fuck myself on his cock. Once I started to reach an edge I started slowly moving up and down adding the feeling of Master's cock sliding in my tight cunt to the sensations caused by rocking and rolling my hips. The feelings of my cunt still bruised from last night's spanking as I dropped it onto Master's pelvic bone, added a masochistic spice to the mix.

Suddenly Master grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto his pelvis and moaned as I felt spasm after spasm in my cunt as Master came hard. Nothing triggers my orgasms like feeling Master cumming in me, no matter which hole Master has chosen. This morning was no difference feeling Master cumming in my cunt sent me over the edge as my cunt seized Master's cock, holding it as tight as it could, and wave after wave of sensation ran up and down my cunt as every muscle in my body went rigid.

Master used my nipples to pull me down on top of him into a bear hug and a kiss.

I smiled and said, "Good morning Master, sleep well?"

Master smiled, slapped my ass and responded, "I was sleeping quite well until some sex fiend woke me up."

I slid down Master's body, sucked his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked Master's cock and balls clean. As I was still sucking on Master's cock my mouth was suddenly filled with Master's acrid piss. I had served Master that way before, but it was a surprise that morning, but I quickly caught up and didn't spill any onto the sheets. As Master finished, I showed him my last mouthful before swallowing it too.

I crawled to my bedroom and did my normal morning routine, stool, enema, shower, shave, release enema, insert plug, hair, make up, cuffs, collar, and finally heels. I carried one of my shirts downstairs in case there was a Zoom call today. Today, I was working remotely, naked at home. As I hung it in the office, I noticed the cover up Master had purchased for me was laying on my desk.

Master was having his usual bowl of cold cereal. I found a cup of yogurt and made some toast. As I sat down with Master he said, "Several things today. Your grocery order will be delivered this morning. I know the young man who is delivering it, I coached his hockey team for a few years before I hired him. When he gets here, he will call so you can open the garage door for him, it is easier to bring groceries in that way. There is an envelope on the counter with his tip, and my phone number. Be sure to tell him to call me as soon as he leaves. Your trainer will be here today at 5:00, obey him as you would me. He will take some measurements, do a fitness test to establish a baseline and may run you through a workout. Know that he will punish you, with my blessing, if you fail to follow orders or do your best. Finally, once I leave today, you are not required to crawl until my return, unless the trainer tells you to. Any questions?"

I had to ask, "What about workout clothes and shoes? I don't have any."

Master smiled, "The trainer has your sizes and will be bringing somethings over from his shop. I know you will be naked as he does measurements, and he may keep you naked during the fitness test. Know that it is his unquestioned decision what, if anything, you wear.

With that, Master got up to leave. He leaned down, kissed me and tweaked both nipples - so hard I moaned into his mouth. Master left with a big smile on his face.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and went to my desk. I lowered my cunt onto the dildo on my chair, and hooked up my laptop to the connection Master had installed. I immediately noticed that Master's net connection was much faster than my apartment's. I went through the mail and messages and responded where necessary. I had just started working on a brief when my phone rang. It was the groceries.

I slipped on the minimal coverup Master had provided and went to open the garage and back door. The young man came in with the first box of groceries. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that a 20 something Minnesota hockey player was tall, muscular, blonde with deep blue eyes. He was also very polite. I hadn't been Ma'amed so much since I left the South.

The first box was mostly refrigerator stuff, so I started putting it away as he went to get another box. When he came in behind me as I was putting fruit in the bottom refrigerator drawer he suddenly stopped. I suddenly realized that in my bent over position and the very short cover up the young man was obviously seeing my plug and my naked wet cunt in full glory and technicolor. I stood, turned and took the box from the young man and thanked him, though I couldn't miss that his pale face was beet red, and he didn't seem to be breathing.

We stared at each other for a moment before he said, "One more box," and almost ran out of the house. His color had faded a bit when he brought in the last box.

To try to put him at ease, I asked, "I understand Mr. Andersen coached your hockey team for awhile."

"Oh yes Ma'am. He was a great coach, and now he is a great boss." He replied, actually making eye contact again.

I took the envelope from the counter and gave it to him. This is for you, and Mr. Andersen said it is very important that you call him as soon as you leave.

He asked if I needed any help putting things away and seemed relieved when I said "No, I have to figure out where these things go." He didn't run out of the house but left quickly.

My breathing had returned to normal by the time I had all the groceries put away. Though I kept thinking how odd it felt to call Master by his actual name.

I spent the rest of the morning finishing my brief. Master called just before lunch to check on me. I told him about the total flash of the deliveryman. Master laughed and said, "Odd, he didn't mention that when I talked to him. I did warn him that it was inappropriate to discuss you with anyone at the store. He is a good kid and immediately understood."

Now with a completely stocked cupboard, I had a bowl of soup for lunch. After lunch a client's information request kept me so busy all afternoon, I was shocked when the doorbell rang at 4:55.

I slipped the coverup on and answered the door for my trainer. Instead of the muscular Norse guy I was expecting for a trainer, he was a bit short and more wiry than muscular. He had a bag with several boxes that he handed to me and made a quick trip back to his car to grab some equipment. I carried the bag of boxes and followed him down to Master's work out room.

He asked what Mr. Andersen had told me and I repeated back what Master had said at breakfast. He nodded his approval, unbuttoned my cover up and slid it off my shoulders before tossing it onto a bench. He circled me, closely examining my naked body. Finally, back in front of me he said, "Very nice, it is good to have something to work with for a change. Take off the heels and cuffs and step onto the scale."