Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next fifteen minutes he took measurements and put them into a tablet: neck, chest, waist, thigh, calf, upper arm measurements; height and weight. He never commented and never showed any reactions to any of the measurements. Then he started the fitness tests: modified pushups in a minute - 13, sit-ups in a minute, 16. For the sit-ups my knees were bent and the trainer held my feet in place watching me between my knees.

The final test was a timed quarter mile. He pulled a pair of shoes and anklet socks out of the bag, and a sports bra. The shoes fit perfectly, but when I pulled the sports bra on, I noticed that each cup had an opening for my nipples to stick through. I looked at the trainer and asked him why?

His response was chilling, "You won't find out today, but the nipples are exposed to attach a device to encourage performance. Please get on the treadmill."

Once I stepped on the treadmill and it started slowly, and I walked for about five minutes to warm up. The trainer pointed out the two lines on the side rails and explained the treadmill would speed up or slow down to match my pace and keep me between the two lines, so go as fast as you can and still finish a quarter mile. He flipped a switch on the control panel and the treadmill immediately sped up. I settled into a speed I thought I could hold for a quarter mile, though hadn't run one since high school. I overestimated my ability and almost died before the control panel read 0.25 miles and slowed back down to the walking pace. The trainer read 8.5 minutes on the control panel and entered it in the tablet.

Once I could breathe again, he showed me how to do several exercises on the weight machine, to work my abs, arms, and quads. I ended the workout doing fifteen minutes on the elliptical. The trainer was watching my heart rate monitor on the machine and kept increasing the lift and resistance until he got it up to where he wanted it. After fifteen minutes the resistance dropped automatically, and I did a five minute cool down.

The trainer said one more test and pulled a device out of a box. It had a small rubber bulb on the end of a short tube that was connected to the device. He took out a tube of lube and generously coated the bulb. "Stick this bulb as far up your vagina as you can."

I started to comment but remembered Master's orders. I was surprised how wet my cunt was and the bulb went in deep with no issues. The trainer turned the device on, and I felt the bulb inflate a bit in my cunt. He explained, "This is a Kegel perineometer it measures the strength of your kegel muscles. Now clench your Kegels as hard and as long as you can."

I did, imagining I was squeezing Master's cock. The trainer made a notation in his notebook without comment. He reached into the bag and brought out a small box. "This is a Kegel trainer, it works with your smart phone. If you use it regularly it can make a noticeable improvement in Kegel strength. It also tells you if you are squeezing the wrong muscles, so read the guide and follow it. I will use my device occasionally to track your progress.

The trainer sat down on the bench and worked on the tablet for a few minutes, then motioned for me to kneel in front of him. Not sure what he wanted I knelt properly, knees spread, hips rotated, shoulders back, back straight, hands interlocked behind my head with elbows back. That got the first smile from the trainer.

He plugged a wrist band into the tablet's USB port then attached it to my left wrist. "this tells the machine who is using it. Wear it any time you are in this room. Your workouts are automatically recorded on the control computer, so I can track how well you are doing and make corrections if you aren't doing what I tell you. I will email you your initial workout plan tonight. You are to do the complete workout at least twice before I'm back next week. Push yourself to do your best both times.

"OK, we are about done for today, unless you really want to find out why your nipples are exposed and what happens if you don't push yourself down here. "

I couldn't help myself. "Please show me, it will encourage me to do better."

The trainer got the sadistic smile I had come to know and pulled another box out of the bag. He hooked a small little control unit on the back neckline of my sportsbra, ran a wire over each shoulder, and clipped a device connected to the wire onto the base of each nipple. It pinched a bit but not really bad at all. I made the mistake of making that comment to the trainer. Suddenly electric shocks were shooting through each nipple.

The trainer smiled and said, "That is first warning level" It was mildly painful, but in an interesting sensation kind of way.

The trainer tweaked the controller again and frequency of the shocks and the strength increased, suddenly more painful than interesting, and the shocks were felt in my breasts in addition to just my nipples

"That is the second warning level. Do you want to feel what happens if that doesn't get you moving?"

Before I could answer I heard Master's voice behind me. "Yes, she does."

The trainer tweaked the controller again and the frequency and intensity jumped again and seemed to engulf my entire breasts. It was only left there for a second or two, but convinced me that I would do whatever was necessary not to the third warning level.

The trainer removed the nipple clamps, but my nipples kept twitching for several more minutes.

Trainer and Master did the guy hug/backslap thing, and I heard Master tell him that he wanted to talk to him. The trainer put his equipment into the bag he had brought my shoes and sports bra in. The Trainer repeated that I would have my workout emailed to me and Master tonight, that I would do the full work out at least twice a week in addition to his visit. He added that the bra was only if I was going to run to work on my quarter mile time.

Master told me to go take a shower and get ready to go out for dinner. I reluctantly said, "Yes Master" and crawled up to my room. I was pissed that Master was getting a complete briefing on my poor physical condition from the trainer. I did an enema just in case Master wanted my ass again tonight, showered, touched up my makeup and brushed out my hair, then put my cuffs, collar and heels back on. I inserted a smaller plug, between Master last night and the plug all day especially during my fitness test, my ass was a bit tender.

When I got back downstairs the trainer was gone. Master told me to get dressed and meet him in the car. All of the dresses in the maid's room had a couple of things in common, they were form fitting, they were very short, and in some manner were low cut, or had the top few buttons removed. Master had selected each one for the way that it showed off my body. I realized that it was another way that Master told me I was his. I grabbed one and slipped it on and went out to join Master.

As soon as I got in the car Master knew I was upset about something. He shut off the car, turned to me and asked, "What is going on?"

I angrily responded, "I didn't like you talking to the trainer about me after he got through testing me."

I saw the sternest face I had ever seen on Master. "In the first place I talked to the trainer about an issue I am having. We did not discuss you at all. My arrangement with the trainer is the only time he and I discuss you is if you are failing to follow the training routine he has set for you. In the second place what is wrong with me talking to the trainer about you? Just so you know I got with this trainer right after my wife died of a cardiac failure that could have been avoided if she was in better physical shape and had her cholesterol in check. I didn't want that to happen to me, and I don't want that to happen to you."

OMG, I royally fucked up this time. I have offended Master and made him mad by falsely accusing him of something he had every right to do in the first place. I did the only thing I as a Southern girl could do, I started crying and apologizing, over and over again. After the fourth apology, I saw Master's face soften and be replaced with a look of concern.

"It's OK, It's OK, I forgive you." Master kept repeating as he reached over and brushed my cheek, trying to wipe the tears away.

I finally managed to stop crying and I told Master, "I'm sorry. I not only accused you wrongly, but it was for something you had every right to do anyway. I was overreacting to the inspection and test which I found quite humiliating."

That led to a very quiet trip and dinner. Master didn't touch me in the car. We hardly spoke at dinner. I made a gesture and rested my hand on Master's leg on the drive home. Master did not reciprocate.

As soon as we were back in the house Master pulled me into a tight bear hug and asked "I forgive you. Will you please forgive me?"

I started crying again, "Master you have done nothing that needs forgiveness, but if we can put this behind us, Yes, I forgive you, and thank you for forgiving me."

That led to one of the longest, most passionate kisses Master and I had ever exchanged. We had both feared we had lost the other.

Master asked if I was ready to go upstairs to bed but I said, "No Master. I need you to give me my nightly spankings, you have forgiven me, but I need total absolution of my actions that hurt you through that penance.

Master nodded, "Change in the maid's closet and go down to the dungeon, I will be there shortly."

I stepped into the room, removed my dress and put my cuffs and leather collar on before going down to the dungeon. I wasn't sure what Master wanted so I found a spot under one of the bright lights and knelt there.

Master came down in his kimono style robe. He walked over, leaned down, lifted my chin and kissed me.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Sir asked.

"Yes, Master, I need this." I replied.

Master took my hand and helped me to my feet, then led me over to the massage table. Where he helped up onto the table on my hands and knees. I heard Master say, "Tits on the table" so I lowered my chest onto the table, keeping my ass high.

I felt Master rub the slapper back and forth across my ass before my right butt cheek exploded in pain, followed closely by my left butt cheek. The blows came one right after each other, not relenting until I had received the allotted 20 per butt cheek. Master had correctly decided that if I needed the spanking, I needed the full experience.

Master helped me roll over onto my back, my burning ass painfully pressing into the tabletop. He walked around to the end where my head was and slid me forward until my head was hanging off the edge. Master opened his robe and gave me his cock. Sir started fucking my mouth going a little deeper each time, but when he reached the entry to my throat just stopped. Leaving his cock deep in my mouth allowing me to suck and caress it with my tongue.

The slap on my right tit came as a total surprise. Master followed it with a smack on my left tit and then a lighter one on my cunt. Master seemed to be hitting the three targets in random order, which made it impossible to anticipate where the slapper would land next. The last slap landed on my cunt, but both tits and my cunt were on fire from Master's spanking. It is a burning pain, but a pain that somehow transfers and concentrates in my cunt.

When the blows to my tits and cunt stopped Master resumed fucking my mouth, going deeper each stroke till Sir was fucking my throat. It is a mix of intense sensations that multiply each other, suddenly the word synergy, pops into my mind, I don't recall the exact meaning but it sounds right. My ass, cunt and tits are on fire, my cunt is spasming, clenching at nothing, my tongue is exploring Master's cock, and I am serving Master.

Suddenly Master is gone, but only for a moment before I'm slid down the table and Sir's cock slams into my bruised burning cunt. The shock sends me over the edge. I scream, my whole body spasms and cramps, my cunt tries to grab and hold Master, but he keeps fucking me, his pelvis slamming into my bruised cunt on every stroke. How long does an orgasm have to last to be counted as more than one? My cunt never stops spasming, clenching for Master. I finally feel Master drive in deep, swell and pulse after pulse of his orgasm makes my cunt clench even tighter.

Master pulls me upright and towards him. I wrap my legs around his hips, and he carries me over to his chair. His cock still deep in my cunt, but I am sure that my cunt is leaking all over him.

As Master sits in his chair, my knees are on either side of his hips and my calves bent back under my thighs and Master is still deep in my cunt. I slowly rock my hips, grinding my burning cunt on Master pelvis and I still feel Master's cock moving in my cunt as I do. I remember the trainer, and flex my Kegels as hard as I can, Master groans.

Master pulls me into a deep kiss and when he pulls back asks, "Is that enough penance for full absolution? I answer him with my tongue in his mouth.

Master holds me and tells me, "If something is bothering you, tell me. My mind reading and ability to properly interpret female mood swings is lacking."

We snuggle for awhile and Master attaches the leash to my collar, and I crawl behind him until he releases me into my room to get ready for bed. Master calls it my room, but all I ever use is the bathroom and the closet, Master has made it clear that my bed is in the appropriately named Master bedroom.

As I'm snuggling tight to Master, my head on his shoulder, my groin grinding on his hip, and my hand cradling Masters balls and stroking his cock I ask, "What am I supposed to wear at the conference in Vegas?"

Master chuckles, "We are going to have to discuss that."

Master does not elaborate, and I soon hear Sir snoring, as I slip down and take my adult pacifier for the night.

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota VII Showgirl