Subclasses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm especially looking for feedback from two groups of people: people who've lived in England, and members of Gen-Z. Despite my many viewings of Doctor Who, I have no idea how to make Beatrix sound British. And, I'd like some help modernizing the college lingo. I am a walker-aided, Snuggy-clad, ancient 30-something Millennial in need of the skinny, the straight dope on this newfangled hip jargon the youngins use today, and my dialog likely shows it. Now get off my lawn!

Since I am transgender, and have never had a vagina of my own, I can only imagine what sex is like for cis-women. If you have a vulva and read something that isn't realistic, please let me know with a brief description of what the experience is really like—what cisgender women would actually enjoy.

Questions of any variety are always welcome, as can they help me clarify my writing.

And, of course, I'm always looking for compliments to feed my unquenchable, external-feedback-centric ego.

If you're interested in being an editor, particularly if you live in the UK and have experience as an editor—professional or amateur—or, if you just want the latest versions of the chapters before they're available on literotica (with the added benefit of being able to comment on specific sections of text directly in the document), email me via the Contact tab in my profile page, and, obviously, include your email so I can reply.

12