Subliminal Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Subliminal messages lead to incest with older sister.
2.3k words
4.41
79.2k
86
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest and bisexual female sex play. If that sort of thing upsets you then please move on. All persons are over the age of 18 in this story.

****

Becca's wet panties were clutched in my fist as I went back to my room to brood. I was really pissed at her but I was also really horny. I decided to continue making CD's, but this time I used the sound of a rain forest instead of ocean waves. The sound of the rain calmed me down considerably.

I made another 6, 10 minute CD's. #1 said, You'll need to listen to all 6 discs to feel really relaxed and then all your stress will melt away. You can feel yourself drifting deeper and deeper into a trance. And when the disc ends you will get up and insert the next disc having no memory that you did it. #2 said, You'll find that you are growing aroused and your nipples will grow erect and your pussy will grow wet. You will remove this disc when it ends and insert the next one in line. #3 said, You'll feel like this is a dream as you imagine Steve watching you as you touch yourself. He has a big throbbing hard-on and you crave to suck his dick and swallow his delicious cum. #4 said, You will seduce him with your wet pussy. Finger your juices out and let him smell your cunt on your fingers. #5 said, You will straddle his waist and slide your pussy down on his hard cock and ride him hard and deep. And when you feel him cum, this will trigger your own orgasm and you will climax really hard. You will then clean him up with your tongue and realize how good your pussy tastes on his cock. And #6 said, You'll awaken totally refreshed and realize that you love Steve and that you desire for him to take you and have sex with you whenever he is horny. And the moment he grabs your tits you will fall into a trance once again and become a sex starved nymphomaniac and do whatever he wants you to do. You will be open to sex with other women and have multiple orgasms together.

I then put the discs together and secured them with a rubber band and hid them in a sleeve behind my desk. I knew that Sara wasn't home from classes yet and didn't want the discs falling into the wrong hands, like the first batch did with my sister.

I gathered my knapsack and headed off to my classes at the Community college. I got on my bike and just as I pulled out of the driveway I saw my sister waving at me. "Oh crap!" I thought. I didn't have time for any of her nonsense so I pedaled like crazy to get away from her as soon as I could.

* * * *

Becca saw her brother and immediately grew wet. She waved at him to get his attention but he was out of ear shot and he must not have seen her cause he raced away. "Oh well, I'll surprise him when he comes home." she thought wickedly and then let herself in the house.

Upon entering the house she barely closed the door, when she started to remove her clothes on the way to her room. She left a trail of her cheer outfit, bra, panties, socks and shoes, strewn on the stairs and hallway floor moments before entering her bedroom. She was completely naked now. "Ahh, that's better. Much more comfortable." she thought and closed her bedroom door.

She looked around and saw that her room was a mess. Her dresser drawers were skewed open and clothes were haphazardly strewn on the floor. Her closet door was open and her things were definitely moved around. She then thought, "I know that I didn't leave my room like this when I left this morning for class and cheer practice. Hmm, Steve must have been in here looking for something." The odd thing, was that she wasn't upset about it.

Becca then started to put things away and tidy up in case Mom came home and saw her room a mess. She didn't want her brother getting in trouble. And the more she thought about her brother Steve, the hornier she became.

She started to play with her nipples as she looked at herself in the mirror on the back of her door. They were already erect as she thought about the blow job she gave him earlier and she twisted her nipples and pinched them harder and harder. (This was strange too because in the past her tits were so sensitive that she could barely even put her bra on without making her wince in pain) She then sat on the corner of her bed and looked in the mirror as her fingers opened her meaty pussy lips. Her clit and lips were supper swollen and her juices were making a puddle on the sheets. "God I'm horny!" she thought.

"What's gotten into me? I am a lesbian and here I am thinking about my brother of all people. I shouldn't be because incest is wrong and yet when I saw him earlier with an erection, the feeling was so powerful that I actually sucked him off! Fuck! I sucked off my brother. I would have fucked him too but I was late for something. Hmmm, I can't remember now." She thought to herself.

She inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy and groaned at how good it felt to probe her tightness. When she removed her fingers they were shiny with her juices and she had the strong desire to put them in her mouth. So she did. "Mmm, oh my god that's good!" she thought. (But then another memory surfaced and in the past she hated the way her pussy smelled but she was never wet like she was now.) "Oh well, I guess I'm growing more mature?" she pondered.

Becca went back to stroking her swollen clit with thoughts of her brother's dick in her mouth. Her clit felt really thick and the cute little pearl underneath was sticking out. "Hello little guy" she giggled and stroked it with her finger tip. She leaned back and pulled her knees up as she thought how good it would feel to have her brother fucking her pussy with his stiff rod. She began to furiously finger herself with two fingers. "Ohhh" she moaned. She was almost there! And the moment she remembered her brother shooting his yummy cum in her mouth, she cried out, "Yesssss! Oh fuck!" and had a huge orgasm that made her juices spill out around her fingers. She rode the waves or orgasm for a good 30 seconds.

When Becca stopped shaking enough to move, she still had her fingers inside her pussy. She removed them and licked her juices from each finger. "God my cum is tasty" she thought. She then sat up and got off the bed and turned around. "Wow! Look at all that yummy cum." She mused before getting on her knees and pressing her face into the wet puddle. She smeared her juices on her cheeks and chin before licking up the wet puddle that formed on her sheets. She stood up and when she saw that there were two wet spots on her sheets, she stripped her bed and then carried her linen to the laundry room and started a load of wash.

On her way back upstairs, she glanced in Stevie's room. Things were really neat and tidy in there and she grew suspicious. "He must be hiding something" she thought and then looked in all the obvious places. And when she came up empty she started going through his dresser and closet and under his bed. A light bulb came on inside her head and she pictured Stevie doing the same thing to her room. "Hmm, curious." she thought.

Becca then stood in the middle of his room and put her arms crossed under her breasts with a finger in her mouth, contemplating. "Ahah! His desk!" she thought. She looked under the drawers and under the keyboard and as she peered over the back she spotted an envelope taped there. "I found you, you crafty little Devil." she beamed. Becca was good at finding hidden things and always have been (like the time I found Mom's vibrator in one of her shoes a few weeks back) and smiled to herself.

"I remember sniffing her vibrator and then inserted it in my mouth. I still tasted her tang on it." She mused.

A wicked thought entered her mind and she dove under her brother's covers and began to masturbate furiously. "God my pussy is so fucking wet!" She grabbed the pillow under her head and brought it between her legs and humped it madly. "Yes Stevie! Yes! Fuck me!" She howled and had a ferocious orgasm. She then laid with his pillow clutched between her legs as her whole body shook with spasms.

"Fuck! What's gotten into me! Why am I so fucking horny?" She thought to herself.

"I need fucked." She looked around the room and spotted her brother's hairbrush on the dresser. She got up and grabbed it and shoved it inside her pussy. But then she remembered the envelope and was that the front door closing?

She opened the envelope and inside were 6 discs bound together with a rubber band. The sticky note said, 'For Deep Relaxation'. Becca was so focused on finding the discs that she didn't hear her Mom come home. And when she took a step outside of Steve's room, she practically ran into her mother who just got to the top of the stairs with an armful of clothes.

"Becca! What on earth is going on? And why are you naked?" she scolded her daughter.

Becca should have been mortified at having been discovered by her mother in her state of undress, but she wasn't. She answered her very casually. "Hi mom. I discovered that I like being naked. I feel very comfortable without clothes." and smiled.

"What? This is most unacceptible behavior young lady, and you will take these clothes and put them on right this instant!" But Becca didn't move. So her Mom snatched the CD's out of her hand and thrust the pile of clothes at her daughter and grabbed her elbow and marched her back to her room.

Becca stumbled and fell forward and that's when she saw the hairbrush sticking out of Becca's pussy. My word!

"It's a good thing your brother isn't here to see this! (God, can this day get any worse?) You will stay in your room until you are ready to act like a grownup. A grownup who wears clothes!" And with that she shut her door.

Angie (short for Angela) went into her room and closed the door and sat on her bed. She put her face in her hands, when she realized that she was holding the group of CD's. She was about to toss them in her wastebasket when she inadvertently glanced at the sticky note on the front. 'For Deep Relaxation' it said. "I could use some deep relaxation right about now after the day I just had at work. And now this with my daughter." She thought to herself.

She kicked off her heels and went over and sat behind the desk at her computer. "Let's see what you are all about" and inserted the first disc.

Angela was so into what the CD's told her mind that she didn't see Becca standing outside her door. Becca also went into a trance and when the 6 CD's were finished, she walked over to her Mom and began to remove her Mom's clothes.

Angela barely even acknowledged her daughter as she stripped her naked. But the moment Becca's lips latched onto her nipples, she pulled Becca up and kissed her mouth.

"Where's your brother?" She asked when the kiss ended.

"I don't know Mom." Becca replied.

"Well you need to find him because I need his dick in me." She told her like it was no big deal.

"I need his dick in me too Mom." Becca smiled.

"We'll fuck and suck him together Becca." Angela told her.

"I've already sucked him Mom." Becca told her.

"You did? When? Tell me about it." She asked her daughter.

"Yesterday afternoon. I saw him napping on the couch and he had a boner. So I removed his dick from his shorts and sucked his cock." She told her.

"Becca, you naughty daughter. I thought you were a lesbian. Why did you suck your brother's dick?" She admonished her.

"I couldn't help it Mom. I was drawn to it or something." She blurted.

"And how was it Becca?" Angela asked her.

"It was warm and I really enjoyed it." She reminisced.

"And did your brother have an orgasm?" She asked as she started to rub circles around her clit.

"He did Mom. Steve had an orgasm and ended up spurting 8 times in my mouth. His cum was delicious and I swallowed every drop." She groaned as she relived the memory.

"I bet it was. You are really lucky to have done that Becca. I have see Steve masturbate several times over the years and I must say that your brother has a really beautiful dick. His is hung like your Father was. Although, I think your brother's dick is bigger. I'm surprised that you were able to get it into your mouth." Angela began to breathe deeper as she was approaching an orgasm.

"I took his dick all the way into my throat Mom. I buried my nose in his pubes even as his orgasm ebbed and he began to spurt his semen down my throat. I loved it!" She groaned.

The women got into a 69 together and began to lick each other until they both had powerful orgasms.

And then they did it again.

And again.

And again.

To be continued...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers