Subliminal Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Subliminal messages cause mom to seduce son.
1.8k words
4.54
76.3k
86
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

The sun was beginning to set as I rode home on my bike. Boy, what a day! I hoped that my sister was out with her friends so that I wouldn't have to deal with her crap. I really could use a beer or several and just chill out. I know, I know, I'm not of legal age to drink, but a guy can dream can't he?

I pulled into the driveway and saw that Mom was home. My stomach rumbled as I imagined what yummy dish she made for dinner. My Mom worked hard as a legal secretary and made really good money, but she was also a damn fine cook.

I opened the door next to the garage and the smell of Sausage and Peppers caught my nose, making me salivate. My stomach rumbled again...god, I was hungrier than I realized!

I walked into the kitchen and there was a dish on the stove wrapped in tin foil. A note was attached that said, Steve, I made your favorite dish. Enjoy! I took off the tin foil and sure enough, she made sausage and peppers and the plate was still warm. Excellent!

I got some silverware and went over to the kitchen table and began to chow down. The sauce was tangier than I remembered it being and as I ate it, I started to get aroused. I was halfway through the meal when I realized I needed something to drink, so I went to the fridge and got out a Miller Genuine Draft beer. I twisted off the top and took a few gulps. I then proceeded to eat the rest of my food before getting up and going into the living room.

I plopped down on the couch. Man, I was more tired than I realized. I looked for the tv remote and saw that it was next to the tv, so I got up to retrieve it and suddenly the room got wonky. So I sat back down and closed my eyes and passed out.

****

I don't know what time it was when I came awake. Maybe an hour or maybe just 15 minutes.

I looked up and saw Mom looking down at me. She was smiling.

"Hey kiddo, long day?" She asked.

"Yeah Mom and crazy too. How about you?" I asked her.

"I've had one of those kinds of days too Steve. That beer looks good though. You mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah Mom, sure." I replied and looked at her funny.

Something seemed off about her as she walked into the kitchen and got herself a beer. She then walked back in and just stood there watching me as she took a sip.

Mom was wearing a long navy skirt and a dark colored blouse. Both pieces of clothing had white stains on them and then as I looked up at her face I saw that the corners of her mouth had something white there and something like gel was in her dark hair.

She sat beside me and ran her hand through my hair. I looked at her and saw that something was on her face.

I then looked down and saw that my dick was hanging out of my boxers and it looked wet. I wanted to grab it but my hands wouldn't move. It was like Mom was reading my thoughts and grabbed my thick cock in her warm hand and I saw that the tip was leaking fluid and it dawned on me that my Mom had just given me a blow job.

"Uh, Mom? Did you just give me a blowjob?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"I did Steve." She told me.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

"Well I was talking with Becca earlier and she told me that she gave you a blow job yesterday and I grew jealous and wanted to blow you too." She told me factually.

"And?" I asked.

"And what Honey?" She asked.

"What did you think?" I asked her.

"I liked it. I liked it a lot actually." She smiled.

"Yeah? I see that you sucked me until I ejaculated. Did you taste my cum?" I asked her.

"I did Steve and I really enjoyed it." She told me cheerfully.

"Uh Mom, did you drug me or something?" I asked her.

"Yes Honey. It was Becca's suggestion actually. She had some sleeping pills that I ground up and put in your peppers." She told me.

"The sauce tasted different. Did you add something to make it tangier?" I asked.

"Actually, that was Becca's idea too." She said and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's nothing Honey." She said.

I moved my hand up and traced it lightly on the inside of her breast through her open blouse.

"Steve Honey. Why did you just do that?" She asked nicely.

"You're really pretty Mom." I told her.

I moved my fingers farther in and over where her nipple was.

"Steve Honey, You shouldn't be doing that. I'm your Mother and it's wrong." She chastised me.

"More wrong than giving your son a blow job Mom?" I asked her.

"No, but..." She trailed off as my fingers began to have the desired effect and her nipple began to grow erect.

I roved my fingers back and forth over her spongy nipple until it was fully extended and that's when I sat up and unbuttoned her blouse a few more buttons and pulled it around her breasts, exposing them fully.

I looked at her eyes as my fingers from both hands were poised around each nipple. I then pinched her nipples really hard with both hands and her pupils dilated.

"Take me upstairs to your bedroom Mom." I told her.

Mom led me up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Remove your clothes and get naked for me and then lie on your back and spread your arms wide." I told her.

I then walked out of her bedroom and went to Becca's room. I knocked and then opened the door to find Becca masturbating furiously with her fingers. Her eyes were closed and her nipples were erect.

I went over to her and reached down and pinched her erect nipples really hard.

Becca sat up and looked at me. Her eyes were equally dilated like her Mom's.

"Come with me Becca." I told her and she followed me into Mom's bedroom.

"Take this tie and fasten Mom's wrist to the bed post." I told her.

Becca fastened her left wrist while I fastened her right wrist. I then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "When I snap my fingers Mom, you will awaken. You will realize that Becca and I have tied you to the bed and you will find it very disturbing that we are about to engage in incest with you. Incest with our own Mother. Your voice won't work to cry out for help. At first you will be disgusted, but then you will realize how good it looks to see your son and daughter making love together. And before we are finished you are going to beg me to make love to you.

Today will be a lot of firsts for you, so enjoy!"

I then walked over to Becca and whispered in her ear, "Today will be a day of firsts for you. You must obey so enjoy!"

I then snapped my fingers, "Snap!"

"What have you kids done? Untie me right this instant!" Mom said with concern.

Becca and I both got on the bed and were poised on either side of her face.

"What's it gonna be Mom? Pussy or cock?" I asked her.

"Neither! It's disgusting! I'm your Mother for cripes sake!" She said in a choked voice.

Becca rose up with me and she stood with her feet on either side of Mom's head.

"Isn't Becca's pussy beautiful Mom? A nice big clit and thick meaty pussy lips." I groaned as I slid two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Squat down Becca and give Mom a better view." I told my hot sister.

She did and Mom couldn't help but look at my fingers driving into her Daughter's wet pussy just inches away.

I removed my fingers and showed Mom my sister's juices on them. I then wiped my wet fingers under her nose and along her pursed lips.

"Steve, this is sick behavior. Untie me right this instant!" She scolded me.

Becca and I then laid on either side of Mom and began to suck on her breasts. Her nipples puckered and we began to lightly chew on them making her writhe all over the bed.

"Oh fuck! That hurts! Mmmm!" Mom groaned.

We then began to finger her pussy together and that's when Becca said, "Fuck her Steve."

"Don't you dare put your dick into me Steve. This is assault!" Mom wailed.

I swiped my dick up and down her gooey wet pussy and then speared my 10 inch cock into her in one thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Mom groaned.

I leaned down and whispered, "Calm down now Mom and just enjoy it. You're going to cum so hard!"

"Let Mom lick your pussy Becca." I told her.

Becca squatted over Mom's face and let her lick her wet pussy.

I leaned in and began to lightly chew on Becca's hard nipple.

I then withdrew my dick and got up and untied Mom's hands from the bedposts.

I moved Mom and Becca so that I could now fuck Becca's tight snatch while she ate Mom's pussy. I was completely aware that I could impregnate my sister if I orgasmed inside her pussy, but that just excited me further.

"Holy fuck! Your dick is massive Steve! Fuck, you're ripping me in half!" She cried out as I rammed my dick inside her pussy.

I reached around and mauled her sensitive nipples as I fucked her sloppy wet cunt deeply.

"Such a fucking Tease!" I grunted as I bottomed out inside her pussy.

"A horny fucking Slut!" I rammed her cervix.

"You both are going to have a massive orgasm the moment I begin to blast my cum in your cunt Becca." I told the pair.

"Fuck! Cummmiiinnnggg!" I groaned and began to flood Becca's cunt with my sperm.

"Yessssss!!!" Becca Cried out and so did Mom although her muffled cries could not be heard.

"Time for you to eat the fresh creampie I deposited in your Daughter's wet pussy Mom." I told her and slowly withdrew my dick from Becca's gaping pussy.

Mom had her mouth open as the first of many thick globs flowed out of Becca's twat and into it. She swallowed and then took another mouthful and another while I took my wet dick to Becca's face to lick her slimy juices from my cock.

The three of us then went and took a shower together. I soaped up their big tits and played with their long nipples.

To be continued...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers