Subliminal Control Pt. 04

Story Info
Subliminal control leads to wilder sex.
953 words
4.46
53.8k
71
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, bisexual female sex and pissing. If any of those things turns you off then please move on. All of the persons are over the age of 18.

****

My eyes grew big as my sister, Becca, took mom's stiff nipples in her fingers. Mom was momentarily distracted as her daughter caused her to turn into a sex craving nymphomaniac.

My mom and sister practically dove for my crotch at the same time. They licked up the mess of cum and pussy juice that was there before the shower could wash it off.

Becca's hand wrapped around my cock and stroked me until all eight inches of my thick cock was hard again. Then mom deep throated my dick. God, she sucked dick good!

Becca came up and kissed my mouth. But before I could protest how wrong this whole situation was, my mouth was filled with Becca's nipple. So I sucked on and lightly chewed the half inch long nipple. Becca moaned, "Suck my fat nipples Steve. Oh fuck! You're making me so fucking wet!"

She then put her other nipple in my mouth and I sucked and chewed on that one as well. And when she removed her tits from my mouth, she then jumped in my arms and impaled her cunt hard on my dick. I looked up and saw that mom's fingers were pinching and twisting Becca's nipples really hard. Becca cried out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming little brother!"

Damn! Was Becca's pussy tight. "Fuck, your dick is huge bro." She groaned until I was all the way inside her pussy.

I felt my sister's pussy spasm around my cock and this was too much for me and I hollered, "I'm cumming." And blasted her tight cunt with my cum. It was truly a glorious orgasm. Perhaps the best one ever.

Becca rolled off of me onto her back in the tub and I watched as Mom got between my sister's legs and began to eat my creampie out of her sloppy gaping pussy hole. She then cleaned up my dick with her tongue.

"Mom, no more. I'm totally spent, But besides that, I really need to take a piss." I told her.

My mom and sister got into position at the same time. Both of them eager for a golden shower. My bladder was so full that I barely had time to aim it at them before my pee burst forth and hit Becca's left tit. I aimed the stream up and she opened her mouth and started to drink it down. I then moved my stream over to mom and it splashed against her face and trickled down to her breasts.

Both mom and sis were playing with each others hard nipples and moaning how good it felt to be urinated on. Mom took my pee into her mouth and swallowed it and this turned her on so much that she began fingering herself with two fingers. She brought her hand up and placed her wet fingers in Becca's mouth just as my pee stream did.

The stream of pee was diminishing in strength and mom bent her head down and took the head of my penis in her mouth and swallowed the last bit that came out. She moaned around my dick and took more and more of my flaccid penis in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue which started to get me hard again.

I pulled my semi hard dick out of her mouth and told both of them that I wanted them to pee on me at the same time. So I traded places with them and laid on my back in the tub. I barely put my head down when Becca's urine stream came out of her in a rush and went right into my mouth. I drank what I could and started to stroke myself.

I then felt mom's pee strike my cock and I stroked myself faster. God, this was really hot and I enjoyed every second of it. I was so turned on and almost at the point of no return. And the moment both women started peeing on my dick I exploded in orgasm. "Yes! I'm cumming!!" I shouted as thick globs of cum shot out of my cock and splattered all over my chest and stomach.

My mom and sister then bent down and licked up my cum from my chest and stomach. When they finished, we all took a shower together. I loved soaping up their tits and they enjoyed soaping up my cock. We stayed in the shower until the water turned cold and then got out.

We toweled each other off and put on some robes and went downstairs to the family room.

****

Here I was between my Mom and older sister Becca.

I reached a hand in each of their robes and began to work over their nipples. I loved their tits. What else could I say.

"Becca, why don't you eat mom out while I continue to play with her nipples." I told my sister.

She got between mom's legs and licked her pussy until she had an orgasm and then she licked her some more.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it.

There were a group of women out there. All had an envelope for me and each one was braless and sporting erect nipples.

I let the women in and there were 18 in all. I gathered the gorgeous women together and had them strip naked. I then instructed them to get busy and clean the house. There were no complaints, they just did as I asked.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers