Subliminal Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers

She pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and said, "Look how swollen my clit is cousin. It never does that." She cooed and slid a finger into her pussy.

It came out wet and she bent down and placed it in my mouth.

She read my mind and pulled my suit down and straddled my waist. Jade then sank her pussy down over my cock.

"YESSSSS!!!" We both hissed.

"God, I love this fucking cock!" She growled.

I looked at Sam and said, "Come over here Sam and lower the back and then sit on my face."

Sam did as I asked and walked over and removed her bikini bottoms and sat over my mouth while Jade began to fuck herself on my dick.

I got Sam off quickly and she cried out, "OHHHH FUCCCK!!!" Her whole body shaking in orgasm.

And then Jade joined her and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" As she climaxed in orgasm.

They both managed to crawl back in their chairs and looked spent as they enjoyed the after effects of their orgasms.

Lucy appeared and stood over me.

"That was some performance. I was gone for a few minutes and you two hoes fucked HIM!" She blurted angrily.

"It's okay Lucy. Sit on my face and let me eat your pussy and after you cum you can fuck my dick. It's your cunt that I will be filling with my sperm that your sisters will be eating the fresh creampie out of." I told her.

"Fuck yes Steve" She smiled and straddled my face.

I attacked her swollen clit with my tongue.

"Oh Fuck! Yes, here I CUMMMMMMMM!!!" She cried out loud.

I held her to my mouth and sucked hard on her clit.

"No more, no more, fuck! Give me that dick!" Lucy growled.

She turned and began to lick her sister's pussy juices from my still hard cock.

"Oh Jade, I just love tasting your cunt on Steve's dick." Lucy commented.

She then got on top and I tugged the string and her bloated tampon slipped out. I handed it to Jade as Lucy slowly slid her pussy down on my dick.

"Look Jade and Sam, I'm having incest with my cousin. Oh Fuck! His cock is so fucking big!" Lucy groaned.

I played with her nipples roughly and she began to ride my dick harder and faster.

I looked over to see Sam and Jade were locked in a 69 together.

"Cum with me Steve. I'm almost there!" Lucy moaned.

"Here I fucking cum!" I bellowed.

"YESSSSSSS Flood my cunt you bastard!!!" Lucy cried out in orgasm.

I shot huge globs of sperm deep in her pussy.

It was one of the best orgasms ever!!!

It was fun watching Jade and Sam slurp my warm semen out of Lucy's sloppy wet pussy. The three of them then snow balled it together. Their faces were wet with Lucy's period.

Jade and Sam walked back in the house arm in arm.

Lucy laid next to me and had her left leg over mine and her left arm was laying on my chest.

"I'm worried about Mom." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked her.

"Well, she thinks that Daddy has been cheating on her." She told me.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think he is. He is gone a lot and when he gets home he is always drunk. Mom caught him once with lipstick on his collar." She said.

"How did she know it wasn't hers?" I asked.

"It was blue lipstick. Mom doesn't wear that shade." Lucy said sourly.

"That sucks. I might be able to do something about it." I told her.

"I was thinking that very same thing. Can I help you put something together?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, of course. What would you want him to do?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I don't know. How about you tell him to strip naked and jerk off for 2 hours while we all watch and laugh at his pathetic looking dick!" She spat angrily.

"You want to humiliate him Lucy? You seem pretty upset by all of this." I replied.

"I am upset. You have no idea what she has been through. After she confronted him about the lipstick, he raged at her and called her an ugly whore. Mom tried to kill herself and I was the one who found her after taking a bottle of sleeping pills. I called an ambulance and they had to pump her stomach. Then my sisters and I were on suicide watch for the next 2 weeks.

When Daddy found out about it he laughed. He didn't apologize. HE LAUGHED!" She shouted angrily.

"Hey, hey. Whoa Lucy! I get it. Calm down." I told her and she visibly relaxed.

"Sorry Steve. I hate him for hurting Mommy." She said.

"I get it Lucy. I wanted to do the same thing to my Dad when I figured this out. I thought up all kinds of wicked things to do to him. But you know, it's actually much simpler than you think." I said.

I pulled up Carl #1 and read it to her. "You need to be totally honest and forthcoming when asked any questions. You will take a seat and not be able to move or get up unless given permission by Jayne."

"I actually like that Steve, but can we add, slap yourself in the face every time you mention another woman's name?" She laughed.

"No Lucy. Let's just keep it simple for now." I told her and hugged her to me.

****

After dinner, the 5 of us hung out together and watched TV.

I reached over and began to tweak Sam's right nipple through her t-shirt.

"I know that I should be upset at you Steve for playing with my daughter's nipple, but I'm surprisingly turned on by it." Aunt Jayne told me.

"Why don't you show us? Stand up and remove your shorts and panties, sit back down and spread open your legs and show us your pussy." I told her.

Aunt Jayne got to her feet and pulled off her shorts and panties and then sat back down and opened her legs.

"Wow Mommy, your clit is so swollen." Lucy said to her.

"Open your lips Aunt Jayne and spread your juices into your clit for us." I told her as I began to pinch Jade's nipple too.

We were all watching her when we heard something push through the mail slot on the door and drop heavily on the carpet.

"Lucy, go see what that was!" I told the cute blonde.

Lucy got up and then came back in a couple minutes later with a manila envelope. She handed it to me and I opened it up and read the note attached. I then handed the video tape to Lucy and she put it in the VCR.

It was Gwen from next door.

"I don't know how you did it, but my daughter is a complete zombie and won't respond to me. She just keeps thrusting her dildo in and out of her pussy. It's sick I tell you. Sick!

And then I found this video recorder. What the hell happened at that party after I left?

I'll be showing up with the cops in a few minutes so get ready for the shock of your life, you sick bastard!"

And the tape ended.

"Everyone stay calm and put your clothes back on. If anything should happen to me or if I get arrested, don't get upset. It was bound to happen sooner or later." I told the 4 women.

I then raced up the stairs to my room and created another subliminal message and called it Busted #1 "Everything is fine here. No wrong doing is going on at this house. We are all upstanding citizens who obey the law. Gwen Stevens is the one you should investigate since she runs a prostitution ring from her home."

I then heard the doorbell ring.

I raced back down the stairs and told everyone to stay put and Lucy closed the door to the family room for me. I hit play on my phone just as I opened the door.

"Good evening officers." I greeted them.

"Are you Steve Smith?" The female officer asked.

"Uh, what's this about?" I asked in return.

"Well that's why we are here, uh, um..." She stopped talking.

"IT's him! Arrest him god damn it! Arrest him!" Gwen screamed.

The officers turned and looked back at Gwen.

"Ma'am, everything is fine here. These people have done nothing wrong. In fact, I think we should go back to your house and look into this video you are engaged in. Sir, sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good night." The male officer said and I began to close the door as they turned to leave.

"I'm not a god damned prostitute!" Gwen shouted before the door closed shut.

****

I pulled Lucy aside after the cops left and we went back up to my room. I guess she thought that I wanted to have sex with her in private and immediately upon entering my room she began to undress. She laid on her back on my bed and opened her pussy up with her fingers.

As tempted as I was to fuck her, sex actually wasn't on my mind.

"Lucy, close your legs. I didn't bring you up here to have sex." I told my sexy cousin which made her pout.

I realized that I made a major breakthrough with those cops. I could now hypnotize anyone to do whatever I wanted them to do. I could make a world of sex obsessed zombies if I wanted to, but what intrigued me even more was just how little my suggestions would need to be to get someone to change their behavior. And that's where Lucy was needed.

"Lucy, I want to test a theory but I need a willing subject and preferably someone who hasn't been tainted by any of my earlier subliminal suggestions. Do you know anyone I could try this with?" I asked her.

"My friend Martha perhaps." She replied.

"Tell me about Martha." I told her.

"Sure thing handsome. Martha is 20 years old and is a brunette. She stands 5'5 and weighs about 145 if I had to guess. She is kind of plain and always wears baggie clothes." She told me.

"Okay, so does she have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. Martha is really shy. I actually think that I am her only friend. She has opened up to me about a lot of things. I even think she has a crush on me. I could probably convince her to have a threesome with us if that is what you want." Lucy smiled sheepishly.

"No, no threesome. I'm not interested in that with her. How about her family? What are they like?" I asked.

"Martha has 2 older sisters, Jane and Rebecca. Her sisters are quite mean to her. Her Mom and Dad do a lot of traveling and aren't home much." She told me.

The wheels began to spin in my head and I wondered how simple I could make the phrases that would influence her behavior. Could it be as simple as a single word?

"You said that Martha wears baggie clothes most of the time. Have you ever seen her naked?" I asked Lucy.

"To be honest, I have but I don't think she is very attractive. Her breasts are kind of droopy and she has a massive bush between her legs. I'm not even sure that she shaves her legs or under her arms." Lucy said.

Hmm. Probably a one word subliminal message wouldn't be enough to influence her behavior, but I couldn't be certain. It might be worth a try at some point maybe. Something like, "Shave your underarms and legs." Perhaps.

I tossed around some ideas in my head and then typed out several one line phrases. "I can't stop looking at Lucy's crotch." "Lucy's breasts really turn me on." "Am I bi for staring at Lucy's body?"

These weren't suggestive enough. So I wrote down some others. "I wonder what it would be like to have Lucy shave off my bush." "Would I feel sexy wearing tighter fitting clothes?" "I wonder what I would look like in a bikini."

I then let Lucy look at what I had written down.

She came and sat in my lap. Just having her this close really turned me on and I became highly aroused.

"I like them all Steve, but I'm not really sure what you want to achieve with her." She told me.

"I want to influence her behavior but I don't want to control her every move. I want to introduce a couple of phrases and see what she does with them." I told her.

"Oh, okay. I think I understand. So if you were to say, 'tattoo's really turn me on.' She might want to get one." She replied.

"Exactly Lucy!" I told her cheerfully.

"So you could say, 'Getting my tongue pierced might increase my chances of dating a handsome guy.' or 'A spider web tattoo surrounding my nipple might tempt a lucky girl to suck my tit.' Right?" She asked.

"Yes! Very good Lucy!" I blurted.

"Martha did tell me that she has a very low pain tolerance, so a tattoo or a piercing would be out of the question for her. Something to think about. Also, she told me that her nipples are so sensitive that she has to wear bandages over them to keep them from rubbing inside her bra." Lucy told me.

"What about sex? Does Martha masturbate or play with herself?" I asked her.

"No. Not really. She does rub one out once every few months but she isn't horny like I am." Lucy offered.

So I made several one liners and I labeled them Martha #1-10. Martha #1 said, "I have a keen sense of smell." Martha #2 said, "I think I can smell that Lucy is aroused." Martha #3 said, "I wonder why Lucy is so aroused." Martha #4 said, "I need to get Lucy alone for a minute." Martha #5 said, "I wonder if Lucy will help me seduce her guy into taking my virginity." Martha #6 said, "I need to change into tighter clothes without underwear." Martha #7 said, "I wonder if her guy will like my long erect nipples" Martha #8 said, "Perhaps this afternoon, I can get Lucy to come with me to get a tattoo of a spider web around my breast with my nipple being at the center." Martha #9 said, "I get so horny when I am around her guy." Martha #10 said, "If I can convince Lucy to shave my bush off I believe that I can seduce her and her guy to have sex with me."

I didn't tell Lucy about these subliminal suggestions and while she went to use the bathroom, I tailored one specifically for her.

Lucy #9 said, "I have always had a thing for Martha. Steve has an intense nipple fetish and if he sees hers through her shirt, perhaps we can seduce him into taking her virginity."

I hit the play button just as Lucy got back to the room, but I didn't give her a chance to experience it since she was attuned to what the subliminal frequency felt like. I pushed her down on the bed and got between her legs and began to eat her out.

"Oh Steve, Mmmm. You read my mind." She groaned.

"I, uh, I..." She stopped mid sentence as the subliminal messages took root in her subconscious.

"Mmmm, ohhhhhhh." She moaned when I stopped.

I rose up and told her to put her bikini back on.

I then had an epiphany. What if I used these subliminal messages on Lucy instead and see if she could convince her friend Martha to change her behavior. It might work since Martha had such a hard crush on her. So I did it. I made a new set of subliminal messages to fit Lucy.

Lucy #10 "I am going to spend the next few days with Martha and mentor her to be just like me. We are going to get our breasts tattooed with spider webs. I will teach her how to dress slutty and help her shave her legs, underarms and pussy. And then together we are going to seduce Steve into having sex with us. Martha will also learn how to flirt with him to make me jealous."

I hit play and distracted her mind with some serious nipple stimulation.

Lucy turned and kissed me and said, "I'll see you in a few days lover."

****

The following morning, I got up early. I created a new subliminal message, Gwen #1 "I am a prostitute. I have one client that I see regularly and pay $500 for 2 hours of sex. I always go out of my way to see that his needs are taken care of. I always swallow and I love rough sex. I especially go bonkers for anal sex and love to have my hair pulled, my ass spanked and my overly sensitive nipples tortured. His name is Steve Smith if you must know and I obey his every wish."

I put it on my phone and walked over to Gwen Stevens house and rang the bell. I started the message a few seconds before the door opened.

The door opened and Gwen Stevens stood there in her robe with her hair a mess.

"You have some nerve showing up here after what you pulled last night. Those damn officers arrested me!" She sneered.

"Well, you are a prostitute Gwen. What did you expect?" I told her.

"A prostitute, a prostitute, I am no damned prosti..." She stopped mid sentence and her eyes dilated.

I let the message play an additional couple of minutes and then shut it off.

"Steve? Oh my god! Hi!" Her scantily clad daughter squealed and brushed past her Mom and crushed me in a hug.

"Hi S..." I forgot her name.

"Stacy. My name is Stacy silly." She smiled and then casually placed her hand on my dick through my sweatpants.

"It's bigger than I remember it being." She exclaimed cheerfully.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"Yes, sorry. Come in, come in." She pulled me in and closed the door.

I followed her into the kitchen and she sat me down on a chair and sat on my leg and put her arms around my neck. Her Mom strolled in and she looked at me funny as she went to her purse and counted out 5 $100 dollar bills. She then came part of the way from the side of the island and had her robe open and her bare leg extended. She was naked underneath.

"You like seeing my Mom naked don't you." Stacy stated.

"I do, you should go over to her and tease her." I told her.

Stacy got up and walked over to her Mom and sidled up next to her and began to slide her fingers over Gwen's crotch.

"Stacy! Stop! This is incest. You can't!" She chastised her daughter.

I got to my feet and walked over to Gwen and stood behind her. I leaned in and whispered in her ear so only she could hear. "You know it's wrong and it secretly disgusts you as you try to resist the thought of having incest with your daughter. It plagues your every thought. You fight it with every ounce of your being, until the lustful feelings take over. Every minute you resist, the cost becomes greater. The feelings of horniness increase. Your nipples grow more sensitive, your clitoris swells to multiple times it's normal size and the vaginal secretions being produced drip down your inner thighs. Only you can satisfy the longing in her cunt. Will you let your daughter continue to suffer or will you give in and make her climax?" I told her.

I looked down at Stacy who was licking the underside of her Mom's tit. "Stacy can't stop herself. She is driven to give you pleasure. She wears revealing clothes to stimulate your senses. Morning, afternoon and evening her primary goal is to get you to give in to her charms. She won't take things further unless you give her permission. Her lust also grows and nothing seems to abate it. Only you, her Mother can satisfy the longing in her cunt. Your fingers and tongue appear like small penises to her and she must experience them on her nipples and inside her pussy and anus." I told her daughter in my normal voice.

I then sat back down and watched as Gwen fought the urges to have sex with her daughter.

I found it interesting how her daughter tried to get her to give in to her charms.

"Please Mommy, my pussy is aching for your fingers. Just look at how wet I am." Stacy whined and showed her Mother the juices on her fingers.

Stacy placed her wet fingers against her Mom's lips and under her nose.

"Oh fuck!" Gwen groaned.

She removed her robe entirely because it kept rubbing against her nipples which were now too sensitive to even touch.

Before my very eyes, Gwen's clitoris grew fatter and her lips swelled too. Her thighs glistened with the juices dripping out of her pussy. A puddle began to expand on the floor between her legs.

Gwen looked at me. "Stop this please!" She begged.

"Make love to your daughter and it will for the moment. But not until you impale yourself on my hard cock, will these feelings pass." I told her snidely as I took out my cock and began to stroke it in front of them.

Gwen brought Stacy's hands to her breasts and the moment she made contact, Gwen groaned, "OHHHHHHH." As her daughter began to tug on her long, thick nipples.

"Eat me child. Drive your tongue inside my quivering pussy and bring me to an orgasm." Gwen begged her daughter.

"Yes Mommy...mmmm!" She moaned as she buried her face in her Mom's crotch and drove her tongue deep into Gwen's overheated snatch.

Gwen looked at my cock with longing.

"Come here and straddle my cock Gwen. Fuck my cock to 3 orgasms and I will release you from this torment." I told Stacy's hot Mom.

Gwen moved Stacy to the side and walked over and straddled my waist and impaled herself on my hard dick.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers